63 responses to “Homeschooling: The Future of Liberty”

1. ICdigger

Technically, there’s really no reason to intern children in public schools for learning. The combination of online learning plus a safe home environment equals a world class education for all at a fraction of the cost!

2. natmtz666

Yes above average, watching and quoting a cartoon show that morally disturbs prospering minds is something an above average person would do. So you come from the land of TV huh? dear god(not that there is one) when is it gonna stop… TV radicals flooding the streets haha

3. Internal .Wisdom

4. Liberty4Ever

I was making a joke based on the disproportionately high rate at which the minority of home schooled kids win spelling bees. In fact, there’s a hilarious South Park episode that also capitalizes on this common knowledge.

Sorry you didn’t get the joke, and thought that I was seriously suggesting that you might not be able to spell curriculum.

And for the record, I received a public school education… but like all of the kids at Lake Wobegon, I was well above average. :-)

5. Liberty4Ever

6. natmtz666

“There are some educational grammar errors in your writings” Lets correct the guy correcting others this time, yes? 1st, you dont need to say ‘Educational Grammar Errors”. This means that there are errors in which we could learn from. “EDUCATIONAL grammar errors”. What fucking sense does that make? 2nd, lol is not a word. If you’r gonna be anal about grammar, follow threw. You cant correct someones slang then use your own. Fucking dumb shits like this make my day for about 5 mins. Thanks idiot

7. Internal .Wisdom

8. natmtz666

So now that you corrected someone on a WEB POST, do you feel awesome? Im guessing you are just another opinion-less dumb fuck who can’t say shit about the subject so you just correct what you can. Thats what all grammar humpers do. They never comment on the subject, just pick at the spelling. LIKE THAT SHOWS HOW INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT YOU ARE? Well now you can go back and fix my fuck ups too, bet you will get smarter by doing so huh?

9. Internal .Wisdom

10. natmtz666

It spells Curriculum at the top of the page under the published date. Just saying, guess homeshooling doesn’t show you how to use common sense.

11. Internal .Wisdom

12. Russell Utoft

I think my grammer is just fine. My spelling is not bad. But with only three fingers on my right hand my typing me come up short. But this is not a spelling bee it is a post on a web sight. I stand by my post 100%. I know more then you about the dumb practice of home schooling. One case in point. Person asked another person. Oh were did you go to school ? Person tells other person. Oh I stayed at home. Other person replies. Oh you are one of those odd balls and that does happen.

13. travis armstrong

learn how to spell first before you try and educate others about education sir.

14. travis armstrong

There are some educational grammar errors in your writings russell, seems public education has had its way with you! lol

15. zahn3130

Please ron save us I never voted in my life but if u run agin I will do what ever I can to vote u in

16. karen Cruz

Thank you! We home school our children as well and we are not even remotely religious. We home school simply because we were so unhappy with our public school option. Our children take classes outside of our home several times a week, IE: art, spanish.. They play in our community baseball and soccer leagues. They have more friends now, then when they went to public schools. Like WYo gunlover said, “Stop stereotyping us!”

17. Voluminius

Dang, I feel dumb for being educated in a public school but there was really no other option for me. When I have kids I am going to try to homeschool them, not for my religious beliefs but because they will be better off than I was.

18. john doe

Just another globalist relying on rhetoric for the masses to consume.

19. Russell Utoft

Sorry but my post was not to stereotype at all. It is just what I have observed over many years. Now I don’t know were you live or what your schools are like. But for the most part there are OK. All be it at times you do wonder. But you must understand that school is more that the 3 Rs. Keping your kids home at a young age is not necessarily good for them. I know you have heard this many times, but it is true now even more then when I went to school in the 1950s. If they want to know they will.

20. wyo gunlover

Russell, I’m a non-religious person who home schools my children. I chose to take on this huge task as I don’t feel the public schools are doing their job. Don’t stereotype us all please.

21. Rob Manner

To be fair, I think that children should be guaranteed a proper education. That doesn’t mean that the government forces these parents to teach certain views, but they should do yearly tests or other measures to make sure that these children really are “outperforming their peers”, or at least learning the necessary skills. I know there’s a lot wrong with public education, but the solution is not too allow parents to not teach their kids anything that’s needed, and then go “oh well, the seven year old WOULD rather stay home then do his homework, so it must be working wonderfully!” Unschooling is a ridiculous idea, and should not be allowed. Trust me, when I was eight years old I would rather have been playing my video games than learning arithmetic, but I’m sure happy now that I hadn’t been allowed too…

22. DanGRtheMan

Want to get educated that Evolution is a crappy theory, that the Gold will do amazingly (forget how its doing now), that the Ron Pawl HomeSkewl course will turn your kids into geniuses – no need for Public education!!!!!! Wait a minute, whose are the best educated kids in the world according to the results of an OECD numeracy, literacy and science test in 2009 taken by 470,000 15-year-olds across the world??? South Korea, Finland, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, DO THEY HAVE PUBLIC EDUCATION??

23. muslimisthegoodone

Ron Paul’s supporters rock.

24. Russell Utoft

Home schooling, now I do not think there is a more cruel and selfish thing parents could do to there kids. I have talked with many. Oh they are in some cases very smart. But the sad thing they have not a clue in about life out of the home. They seem lost and most of the time there heads are filled with religious crap. I think Paul is some kind of minister. Yes he is a little wacked out.

25. Ron Ernest Paul

BILL MAHER OWNED BY A LIBERTARIAN ————> watch?v=HnKL10GwlVE

26. FistsOfFury21

Brainwash + disarm = total control. Tyrants always do it…………”Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” – Stalin ………..”We don’t let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns?” – Stalin

27. DownwithKlownz4lyf