24 responses to “Ron Paul: Why Can’t We All Travel To Cuba?”

1. joe

Can you guys please improve the sound quality?
    Thanks!

very respectfully,
    -Joe Heine

2. mrkingcat2

Freedomsreigning your not very intelligent are you... its ok you ll come around eventually just stop talking and start listening more that might help

3. variezn34gm

.. ?? meanwhile back to reality.. The main difference between the Dr. & Barry Soetoro is.. The Dr. was there when 3,000 new lives began.. and Barry is here to end them again.. GENESIS 4.8... Any questions?? .. LUKE 19.27..

4. OnlyAPersonHere

your a very violent and confused person. Good luck with that.

5. mcgrawtim123

We, anyone, should be free to travel wherever they wish on this planet and beyond.

6. FreedomsReigning

"the state has a monopoly on law"

The government writes the laws, not you Anarchist.

You have no power over anything other than yourself. Elected representatives write the laws and debate the proper use of collective force.

You can take your goon squads to the grave with you Anarchist. DON'T EVER TRY AND PICK UP A GUN. You'll just get hurt because you never understood why you don't get to write law.

YOU HAVE NO COUNTRY!

Don't try and "opt out" you pathetic freeloader. Just GET OUT!

7. OnlyAPersonHere

all of these things are done by the state, not by individuals acting independently. The state has goon squads, tax collectors, bureaucrats, and baton swinging blue coats. the state has a monopoly on law, the friends of the state covet power and fear justice. Anarchists steal what they have? This is done by the state. You fear anarchy because it is a system where you cannot enforce your will onto others.
    watch?v=STzPMj_k6qM&list=UUKKKYE55BVswHgKihx5YXew&index=14

8. edwinorc

Thanks Ron.

Kudos on being the first person to correctly pronounce beyonce.

9. FreedomsReigning

"In Anarchy your property rights are the most important aspect of the philosophy"

"philosophy" ROFL.

What joke. Who's going to enforce your property rights? Do you think you're going to write law Anarchist? What makes you think I give a damn about your laws or your goon squads?

Anarchists covet power and fear justice. In Anarchy, I won't give a damn what you think is yours, because as far as I care you're just some Anarchist who stole what you have. That's why you wanted Anarchy.

10. IRONMANAustralia

But I heard the US government was giving away free trips to Cuba.

You get to stay in some beautiful bay, don't have to worry about the stress of planning a solid checkout date, and you get to do something called "waterboarding", (must be what you Americans called Boogieboarding or something), but it sounds like such fun.

11. IRONMANAustralia

Ha, "Be-yonse", I love that.

You're generation gap is showing Mr. Paw-yule.

But I guess it's been a while since you dropped a nickel into a Wurlitzer and don't have the time to follow the latest records on the hit parade, so you can be forgiven.

I think it would be funny if we all just called her Beyonse from now on. At least until everyone has freedom to travel to Cuba.

12. OnlyAPersonHere

huh? government borders are different than property borders, unless your ok with the government owning your house, in which case, you aren't capable of keeping them out. In anarchy, your property rights are the most important aspect of the philosophy.

13. FreedomsReigning

3: 57 "Freedom to travel is a fundamental right. Restricting this fundamental right in the name of human rights is foolish and hypocritical."

Oh really? The freedom to travel where? What if I say you aren't allowed in my house?

Ron Paul wants a world without borders doesn't he? Too bad that's an unjust desire, just like wanting to break into my house is an unjust desire.

His Anarchist tendencies are leaking out. I wish this guy would just start being honest with people.

14. ismagom2012

I love the States. And yeah I wish all Americans could visit my country. It's a great place, colonial, old cars, quite amusing really.

15. MrGrownman455

Oh cool .. How you like the States ? See I want to be able to check out places like Cuba one day just check the culture and things.. I guess now I will have to find a good reason too. I want to check out Cuba then check out some places in South America.

16. ismagom2012

Yeah I agree. And no I'm a Cuban "born and raised" residing in the States.

17. ismagom2012

Yeah I agree. And no I'm a Cuban "born and raised" residing in the States.

18. joeblowmha

BE ONC jaja

19. MrGrownman455

Well if you live in America then to me you are an American first but with Cuban roots but I get what you saying man. I just see everyone that lives here as an American first. I meant Cubans that live in Cuba right now. I just think we are all citizens here so why can't we all let each other live their own life just as long as it doesn't hurt us. If you wanted to take a trip to Iraq for some weird reason I don't think I have the right to tell you no and it's none of my business.

20. MrGrownman455

21. ismagom2012

Im Cuban and I agree that traveling to Cuba should be allowed to everyone that wants to go. Cuban embargo is against human rights.

22. MrGrownman455

What happens in other countries is not our business and If you live in America our culture is based on freedom.. Let Cubans handle Cuba and Americans worry about America . I wish some how we could make rule when it comes to citizenship that to be an American citizen you are not allowed to lobby or approach the American government about any other county until you have proved that you have helped homeless American citizens in some way for at least a year.

23. MrGrownman455

RON PAUL REAL AMERICAN!!! Rubio and those other two US REPS maybe an American but is starting to show their UNAMERICAN WAYS. RON PAUL thank you sir.

24. hiyukenmusic

Fuck Ron Paul. Please stop posting his straight talks or I will unsubscribe. For the ignorant...here are the reasons. His advocation for "hard money" in the form of gold and silver is only for the purpose for enriching his stock portfolio, he allowed his son WITHOUT COMMENT REBUTTAL OR CONDEMNATION to endorse Mitt Romney and he is currently suing RONPAUL.COM in the UN to gain control over it versus paying the requested fee FUCK RON PAUL. Google Bill Still and Money Masters and get back to basics