11 responses to “Ron Paul: The IRS’s Job Is To Violate Our Liberties”

1. azapota1

Obviously, I meant how do YOU mean "Anarchist" and why are you capitalizing it.
    Despite the fact that you failed to even attempt to address any of my questions, I think you have nonetheless.
    Don't tell me what I am or tell me I'm pretending anything. You don't know me, and you don't know what you're talking about.
    You seem to agree that Obama's not to be trusted, so we at least agree on something; why the hate, rather than discussing the IRS issue at hand?

2. azapota1

Obviously, I meant how do YOU mean "Anarchist" and why are you capitalizing it.

3. bryan orton

how can you not pay taxes and stay out of trouble they arnt using are money right

4. bryan orton

5. mlang52

Because, it parrots what Hitler was saying during his reign of terror! I don't want to be linked to Notsees (NAZIS)!

6. FreedomsReigning

Do you know what a dictionary is? Look it up, but don't pretend you can call yourself a Libertarian when you're an Anarchist and worthless to liberty.

There are no Anarchistic societies for a reason and for the same reason there are no countries using voluntary Communism. They fail and get replaced by government, either voluntarily by the dope heads who fell for a Judas Goats lies, or through force because they can't defend themselves against what threatens their liberty.

7. Leo Desgroseilliers

I'm sorry you weren't elected Dr.Paul and Obama is also sorry you weren't elected.

8. DeaddudeRS

"Give us the money!

Elmo knows were you live!"-Simpson Elmo

9. Deaddude RS

"Give us the money!

Elmo knows were you live!"-Simpson Elmo

10. azapota1

Not the only thing, but a big thing, and the thing with which we are currently dealing. He seems to be doing more to defend liberty than any of us.
    Please define "Anarchist" (including the capitalization), and explain how it applies to Ron Paul and/or anything heard in this video. Please include the reason why you think justice cannot be served without the IRS; I think that's gonna be my favorite!

11. Larry McElhinney

IRS = Pure EVIL

Taxation is a primitive, violent and destructive way of doing business. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for the update.