6 responses to “Ron Paul: We Don’t Have to Sacrifice our Liberties for Security”

1. Jon

I wish you were born in the UK. We don’t get to vote for candidates over here so the genuine heroes don’t even get noticed. You are that though and history will see you right. It saddens me that you haven’t seen the support you deserve – I would have loved to see America with you at the helm – even from afar.

2. just sally

What I am most afriad of is—— my great grandparents fled Germany for all of this– For the younger adults they do not know of this.
    But is happened very slowly– in the guise of just security–

If we do heed history — we are surely to repeat it. Be very careful– big brother is watching us.
    /ery scarey.

3. G.S.

Dear Ron Paul,

As America obviously doesn’t realize you are the best thing it has produced in politics for the last 20-30 years, please feel free to come over Europe and fix us. We would listen.

A person who wants liberty

4. mrdrawingguy

Dr Ron Paul is my hero… :)

5. John Hicks

We say that there are never any good candidates out there, but the American people virtually ignored one of the best candidates we have had in a long time and that was Ron Paul. I voted for Bush twice and very reluctently voted for Obama in the last election. I consider Bush and Obama two of the worst Presidents this country has ever had. The NSA gave Obama what he wanted with it’s full blessings. Bush created the evil Patriot Act and Obama who had said in the best we must eliminate such Govt. acts has instead increased the Patriot act many times over. The Patriot Act is simply a cover to allow the corrupt US Govt. to spy on innocent citizens all in the name of protecting us from terrorists. Benjamin Franklin was right when he said, “Those that would give away liberties in order to possibly gain more protection deserve neither” How I wish Ron Paul was at the helm right now instead of Obama who continues his lies one after the other to the American people.

6. sue helton

What can people do to stop whats going on. or who to write or call .im fed up with these worthless bunch . in the white house and in congress.