629 responses to “Ron Paul: Americans Are Sick and Tired of Government Overreach”

1. EivinSukoi

Fuck Fox news . Our US government is a disgrace for us , and for the whole world.

2. J Dean

I work from 9 to 5, hey, hell, I pay the price
    All I want is to be left alone in my average home
    But why do I always feel like I’m in the twilight zone
    I always feel like somebody’s watching me
    And I have no privacy

4. Kaze Yari

I say we kill him.. If Russia stop us.. We going war w Russia why the hell did they want to hold snowden

5. WhyNoLiberty

Ron Paul should have been elected… He was railroaded in 2012

6. pvn2474

I certainly hope they do.

7. MRBW1001

I’m not an US citizen but I am deeply concerned as to what the US government have in store for it’s public! I am also astounded at the US mainstream press and the manner in which they report/distort truth. There was a day in both your country and mine when the press sort the truth and reported it in an unbiased manner for the good of the public. Those days seem to be long gone!

8. MUSTBUYRIGHT

I don’t know about anyone else, but when I hear a poll was taken I have to LOL! oh, ya, I believe you, after all your on the t.v.!

9. THUNDERBOLT013

because she is a member of fox news. that’s why.

10. Fouhedl

for god’s sake, why isnt he the president

11. supergirl089dr

Why isn’t Ron Paul president?

12. greyharmonix

this lady is sooooo dumb annoying and rude. Ron Paul has been right for a long time. It’s time people take notice

13. undeadpresident

Same thing professor. Forgive me if I speak language naturally and not according to the whims of some dorks in an ivory tower.

14. undeadpresident

not for me it isn’t…I’m a pariah, virtually this whole country is brainwashed. It’s medieval. It’s like telling someone in the dark ages that their illness isn’t caused by evil spirits but by microorganisms and they burn you at the stake.

15. Butheadbros2

no they hate us to.

16. Herman Wotan

Fox news is so bias!

17. Herman Wotan

Fox news is so bias!

18. whilletboy

War “of” Terror, not war on terror. P.S. there was never any “war” in the first place lol. The only terror is the US government, and the only war is the governments war on it’s people, and “hopefully” war also means, the war “coming to the us government”, if the US people are brave enough to “bring it”, and bring down their government and the evil corporations behind them.

19. Kovacs0san

You know when someone has no intelligent rebuttal of a persons comment when they try to belittle them with spelling or grammer.

20. SuGaRfLySiMmOnzGB

The correct term is hanged, but you’re obviously not well informed about any matter.

21. maciejwrotek

That is great then that You see, what You see.

22. undeadpresident

I live in the USA.

23. maciejwrotek

It looks like extreme form of capitalism. Those who want to help, are trying to solve a problem. And problems are what is making people money LOL… Where do You live ?

24. undeadpresident

If you hate corruption then try doing something about it instead of fooling yourself thinking you can vote some sort of change into effect. The US is run by war criminals and they need to be hung.

25. undeadpresident

Leaders aren’t leaders without followers. People usually have enough sense not to hate someone solely because they are an American, but many people hate Americans in general, myself included, because of the complicity with corruption and war crimes, willful ignorance, and kill-the-messenger mob mentality. There is no talking sense to most American’s because they are hopelessly and dangerously brainwashed.

26. undeadpresident

Yep. And despite being flagrantly robbed of their liberty and wealth by the goons in power, the American people generally prefer to attack those who try to help. The country is damned.

27. maciej wrotek

horrible, what is going on

28. maciejwrotek

horrible, what is going on

29. S Winegar

Cruz missile? na Ted Cruz is a constitutionalist…Cruz missiles primarily for gun grabbers

30. undeadpresident

Fascism under the guise of a democratic system. It’s become a corporate-military dictatorship and the office of president is just a puppet position to provide a false veil of legitimacy.

31. FREE MANN

RON PAUL IS A FAKE ACTOR WATCHING CSAP IS LIKE WRESTLING FAKE, LOOK AT WIG ON RAND PAUL, LOOK AT ALL MAKE UP USED ON CONGRESS PPL GET REAL NOBODY HAS 4INCH WHITE EYEB

32. FREE MANN

SNOWDEN IS FAKE IRS BENGHAZI FAKW WI KI IS FAKE PROOF SEE VIDEO JONESTOWN 84MIN YOUTUBE PICK OUT FAKE TEMPLE MEMBERS OPRA,EDDIE MURPHY, WHOOPI ,GEORGE CARLIN, MAUDE 1978BEFORE THEY WERE KNOW, THEN CHECK OUT WACO STARRING KEVIN SPACEY AND OTHER FAKE GOVT OFFICIALS THEN LA RIOTS STARRING RAP STARZ YET TO BE DISCOVERED PRODUCED BY RACIAL DIVIDERS CNN AMERICA YOUR GETTN SNOW JOB WE ABOUT TO RIPPED APART BY CHINA RUSSIA NORTH KOREA COURTESY OFOUR GOVT WHEN OUR BABIES DANGLE FROM BAYONETS GOD HELP US

33. 5DWARFARE

WE NEED CHANGE BADLY AMERICA!!

RON PAUL AND JESSIE VENTURA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

NO MORE GREEDY SELF SERVING POWER HUNGRY ASSHOLES IN GOVERNMENT PLEASE!!!!!

WE HAVE ASSHOLES UP TO ARE EYEBALLS IN WASHINGTON AND WERE SICK OF IT!!! YOUR NOTHING BUT LIARS THAT LINE YOUR POCKETS AND DESTROY ARE CIVIL LIBERTIES. YOUR WORTHLESS WAIT TILL MORE AMERICANS WAKE UP! YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP ASSHOLES!

34. 5DWARFARE

WE NEED CHANGE BADLY AMERICA!!

RON PAUL AND JESSIE VENTURA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

NO MORE GREEDY SELF SERVING POWER HUNGRY ASSHOLES IN GOVERNMENT PLEASE!!!!!

35. 5DWARFARE

I FUCKING HATE FOX NEWS!!!!! YOU SOLD YOUR SOULS!!!!