1,127 responses to “Ron Paul Blasts NSA Defenders: “You’re Justifying Dictatorship!””

1. Deloise Janda

hola amigo, q bueno encontrar informacion de este tipo para hacer un viaje, yo pienso viajar a moscu y antes de encontrar este blog, estaba haciendo lo que mensionabas, recorriendo paginas de aerolineas, hasta encontrar la mas economica, ahora que han quitado la visa a algunos paises de europa aprovechar algunas escalas de los vuelos para visitar algunos paises….que tal es letonia, estonia? tienes alguna informacion sobre estos paises? he oido que son lugares agradables y me pareceria interesante viajar alla..bueno agradezco tu informacion y gracias por tus concejos….quedo atento a tus comentarios, buen diaMe gustaTe gusta esto

2. dentist beverly hills

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading
    through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
    deal with the same subjects? Many thanks!

3. Dave Markovich

THIS COMMENT IS MEANT 4 BIG BROTHER, U KNOW THE ASSHOLES WHO ARE GATHERING INTEL ON AMERICANS WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE.
    LISTEN HERE U MOTHERFUCKERS, IF I WANTED U 2 READ OR LISTEN 2 WHAT I HAVE 2 SAY I WOULD WRITE 2 U OR CALL U BUT MY FUCKING BUSINESS IS MY FUCKING BUSINESS.
    NOW FUCK OFF & GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ASS, U HAVE BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF SHIT & 1 DAY I’M GOING 2 JUST REACH OUT & PULL THE HANDLE DOWN & FLUSH UR FUCKING RETARDED SMELLY SELVES WITH THE REST OF THE SHIT. FUCK U

4. chaz mullen

take america back vote jessie ventura 2016

5. Jimmy Kraktov

Lovely

6. Justin Longo

With claims like that, one would require a little thing called proof.
    And you, sir, are the asshole.
    My proof is the way you postulated your claims.

7. Jimmy Kraktov

Ron Paul is a bit of a racist but he’s more or less honest about it. He calls it as he sees it. His son Rand is a pompous self serving asshole. It would be very wrong to think he’s a chip off the old block. Rand Paul is a phony!

1 31 32 33