1,127 responses to “Ron Paul Blasts NSA Defenders: “You’re Justifying Dictatorship!””

1. slammah2012

wrong… listen again without your bias…. he said he would do everything as according to the rule of law…if privacy is no longer to be protected by the constitution, your elected politicians must have the burden of ammending it to take privacy away…. the Magna Carta is jeoprodized when a citizen can be assasinated without a day in court or” due process”… there are all rules of law… going to war must be declared by congress… not assigned by the puppet in power

2. slammah2012

what proof is the cato institute on what Ron Paul is? If you wan’t to define Ron Paul, the proof is all in the constitution…

3. slammah2012

4. XPIOLT

The Neo-Cons gambled our Liberty away on RINO Mitt Romney and the dictator Obama got re-elected. Thanks a lot Neo-Cons. Rand/Cruz 2016.

5. Arthur Huxley

What he’s doing is repealing the Magna Carta. YOU CAN’T JUST DO THESE KIND OF THINGS!!

6. Tabitha Arise

Ron Paul is maybe our only Constitution upholding member o congress left.
    time to impeach the criminals

7. Alfonso Gutierrez

Ron Paul is just another Koch brothers politician. The proof is the CATO institute a orginization funded by Charles Koch.

8. hayesism

He said it very clearly at the beginning of the program. He’d dismantle the data tracking but keep intelligence gathering in place that is done according to the law, with probable cause and courts involved.

9. David Reinertson

In other words, he’s sure his opponents are tyrants, but he’s extremely vague about what, if anything, he’d do differently.

10. kingdavidjapan

This man should have been president.

11. Zachary Crouch

RonPaul2016 PLEASE!

12. Bill Hathorn

So why doesn’t the common man rise up? We keep putting these people in power and keeping them there.

13. Bill Hathorn

You are right on target. I wasn’t a Ron Paul supporter,but you are correct. Anyone who speaks against the Media’s aganda or against capitol hill, is marginalized by the media.

14. Ben Franklin

The ruling elite will never allow Ron Paul to become our President. If by some miracle he made it in, they would have him killed. Call me a conspiracy nut if you want, but our Constitution is a hindrance to these psychopathic corporate bastards, and Paul is a Constitutionalist. I would love to have him as my President. It would be interesting to see what he would do.

15. Shahan saqib

Since august 2008, I as an immigrant to USA have suffered a lot due to unethical and immoral people in all walks of life. Before coming here the image in my mind of America was it is highly advance but now i don’t think like that. In last couple of years i have been racially discriminated on numerous occasions, I have been in prison for tresspaing, while I was the one who called 911 for help because I was getting beat up, I have been terrorised by special agents, treated and inspected like I was some kind of a terrorist, in college I have been mistreated my teachers, student councilors and dean. My yahoo email was hacked and the organization of emails were changed to prove that I am not interested in education(i have proof). I am sick and tired of living in fear and humiliation. And they knew all along i have ADA. I have wrote emails every where to get me help and dignity I desrve but all my efforts have gone inveine. I have now realized, in america justice is only served to those who can afford to buy it. If someone with free advice to get my dignity back let me know. Shahantoto@yahoo(dot)com.

16. Trollaukinn

Distrust our corrupt politicians all you like, there’s no sense lumping American citizens in with them as a whole. That’s a bit sweeping. There is a huge disconnect between our officials and the common man.

17. amarillorica

as are all political factions…? your point?

18. Jay Ku

nobody gives a rat’s ass what you think, not here, not in europe. if it weren’t for americans, you’d be bone meal in a forest in poland, or happily peaking german.

19. PCEliT1ST

As a European, the only way to trust American citizens again, in whichever aspect, could be start by electing this guy. Do the fkin miracle and give him power. Because Obama and other puppets are only there to show you that you have “choice”.

20. Juan Eduardo

You are correct, under Pensionado status I must show a minimum monthly income of $1,000 plus pay monthly towards the government health care system. The fact their is no welfare for immigrants is a great thing. We also cannot vote in elections, and that is also a good thing. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Canada had the same regulations? We are permitted to open a business here, but there is a lot of red tape involved. It is possible to stay 90 day terms with no problem.

21. Anthony T

Costa Rica enforces their immigration policies and your not welcome unless you WILL NOT be drain on their society, and even then, you MUST bring in money to live on or they WILL deport you!

22. Anthony T

Piers Morgan isn’t even American, but the fuck out you british moron!!!!

23. Juan Eduardo

Here in Canada there are a number of truck drivers who have been working with FEMA and they are now missing. Most of them were either Russian or Polich for some strange reason. Government or the media are not talking about it “and that’s no surprise”.It seems that many politicians do not think much about family and friends when trying to secure votes, we see that in Canada with their excessive immigration policies that cost 23 billion dollars each year.

24. jannmutube

Ron Paul, Rand Paul, the Tea Party, and global elite would like you to agree the wealthy should buy up the lion-share of gold, institute a gold standard for currency and then declare your federal reserve notes worthless. How much can you buy? Alternately, they tried to cause inflation with a platinum coin. The only value in any currency that represents the economy is in work performed, goods produced, and taxes paid to build and maintain bridges, roads, schools, libraries, national defense, etc

25. jannmutube

Who are the Norquist Republicans? In the 113th Congress, the one just elected that began in January, 219 of 234 Republicans in the House signed the Norquist tax pledge; in the Senate, nine of 41 Republican senators signed it. By contrast, before the 112th Congress, which is still in session, 248 representatives and 41 senators signed it. Search TPM’s Running List Of Republicans Who Have Renounced Grover Norquist (Dec 11, 2012) for a list of those who, supposedly, have renounced Grover Norquist

26. Justin Auvil

I believe in my fellow people. The men they will rely on to do these things will have family and friends that will be affected.

Not to mention a large percentage of people like you and myself who are expecting it. The internet is a godsend. I’d still be asleep without it.

27. Juan Eduardo

The US is in for massive rebellion when the banks shut down in the near future, like they did in Argentina etc., there will be martial law and a new world order in the US, people will be fleeing to Canada. FEMA has tens of thousands of coffins waiting for this situation to begin, while Obama continues to try and remove guns from US citizens. It sounds so unreal, but the US is about to collapse. WHY IS THE US PREPARING FOR MASS CIVIL UNREST? See this Youtube video.

28. Justin Auvil

The more time passes the more alluring that option becomes but I love America and our founder’s idea of it too much to ever give up. I could potentially go down on a sinking ship but I have faith in people still and believe they are generally good. Things will change because they have to. For better or worse, time will tell.

29. Juan Eduardo

This might sound bizzare, but if I was a young person again, I would move out of Canada and start a life in Costa Rica, I would not wait until I’m as old as I am today. Take a friend with you to share the cultural learning experiences, and to study Spanish. In North America you’ll just keep going around in circles financially and do nothing but hate government. I seen a young man from the US who rents out surf boards in Costa Rica, he’s earning good bucks and loves his adventurous life.

30. Dominic Lacerenza

Why intelligent men like Ron Paul even appear on Piers Morgan’s stupid ass show is beyond me. Save intelligent debate for two intelligent people for an involved discourse of subject matter. Piers Morgan is a little bitch and is only here to help usurp our Constitution. I’m surprised he’s still breathing, even with his entourage of bodyguards.

31. rhino4311

you nee to separate the real republicans from the fake ones people like to say Ron Paul is not a republican because he thinks differently than the vast amount of corrupt republicans Ron Paul was republican before many of these assholes were born and now we have a different idea of republicans they say that they are for free market and small government but how often does that happen, they do need to get rid of any politicians who are more interested in the security of big corporations

32. Justin Auvil

Giving himself war time powers in times of peace with that exec. order is scary but I’m more worried about NDAA (basically repeals 5th amendment, Holder says “due” processs doesn’t mean “judicial” process.

You hit the nail on the head, though. Big banks are the worst enemy, even more so than our corrupt gov.

33. Junior Chase

Piers is such a liberal little faggot. Revoke his VISA, please!?!?

34. Justin Auvil

I’ve read all about the Sharia law zones in Britian. I’m not denying that Islam is influential in America. Contrary to the current and former administration’s beliefs the Constitution isn’t up for debate, it’s pretty cut and dry.

The only possible way to have Sharia law in the United States constitutionally would be for it to be amended into the constitution. That takes a 2/3rds vote from our Israel loving anti-Islam Congress. Just my opinion, but I don’t think it’s a valid threat.

35. iain0572