61 responses to “Ron Paul Discusses the Ron Paul Channel and the NSA Spying Program”

1. asuhisky

Matthew 13:57
    …But Jesus said to them, “Prophets are honored everywhere except in their own hometowns and in their own households.”

2. DeWayne

One post did touch upon an important matter, Ron Paul having his own video outlet is a very good idea, but it should not be a singular outlet. If these video’s are also placed on YouTube and other similar location of exposer, then I am 110% for the idea. The last thing Ron Paul should do, is restrict himself in a lone outlet, known only to those that support him.

3. BigMeechFoo

Kickstarter has some type of limit and if you don’t fill the quota you don’t get the money, He is crowd sourcing funds through his website, over 100k already. He deserves it, a true journalist. I’m as big of a RP fan as the next guy. But Ben puts truth before his own political beliefs and he goes the extra mile for those facts

4. TheInstigator

I see what you are doing. Give it a rest cultist.If everyone falls for your Venus Project, we are truly doomed as a people.

5. Nirusu87

Derogatory replies only shows insecurity and weakness i.m.o. In any case, cultism has nothing to do with this, as you’d know, having seen all the info there is on the matter, right? If you’re not up for a decent discussion then so be it. Have a nice day, too.

6. gwydion75

You’ve made a number of assumptions in your statement. Could you please come back and say something meaningful?

7. DystopianEmpire01

Sounds to me like you might have your priorities mixed up fair weather friend.

8. TheInstigator

If you would get your cult pushing head out of your ass, you would remember me saying that I know what you are talking about. It’s a scam created to fool lazy people into trusting them and giving up what little dignity and freedom they have.

9. Nirusu87

It’s getting off topic,but: If you truly believe that’s the way it will go to, I then invite you to prove to yourself that it is not so.If you do your research well enough, you will come to conclusions you’ve previously thought of as impossible or unbelievable.The Venus Project propagates anything but servitude and slavery, but I think you’ll figure that out rather quickly. If there’d be any servitude, it would be our current society.Start by watching /watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag and see for yourself…

10. kh321567

Well you can always just wait and see what comes out and how people like/dislike it. It seems like effort is being put in to make sure that quality is good, and it doesn’t look like this is gonna be a very short term thing. Then again I’m gonna wait on the fence myself to do what I stated earlier now that I think about it.

11. TheInstigator

Nothing is ever free. Everything cost something. I got a feeling that that BS Venus Project would lead more into servitude than anything we are dealing with now.

12. bentleyemail

He wanted to score political points in the US. He appears to be tough and Snowden but gays will love it and believe it was really done for them.

13. Lishy1

Am I the only one disturbed by all the whacko neo-nazis posting on Ron Paul videos?

They just come here and point fingers at Jews, or spread misinformation blaming Jews in situations where Jewish background has nothing to do with the issue . These neo-nazis don’t even support the Libertarian message!

I wish Ron Paul would tell them to shoo, since they’re really distorting the public image of his supporters. Even ALEX JONES had told them to calm down, and I’m hoping Ron Paul does the same.

14. Nirusu87

Interesting. Just because you know something doesn’t make it so. That’s very naive, too.
    You can only know it if you’ve tried the concept. Like me: I ‘believe’ it can be done based on the research about the Venus project, their studies conducted and the existence of more advanced, other models of society. We know the current system doesn’t work, so why not change it to something else and try it out? We shouldn’t try to be an ‘established’ society, but rather and evolving or developing society.

15. Fawzi Yahya

Freedom ain’t free people, we pay Netflix $8 a month and the movies on there suck. Stop eating out for a couple days and you’ll be able to balance it out.

16. Fawzi Yahya

Ben Swann was asking for 1.25 Million so I don’t think his was necessarily free.

17. lionfan96

just look at examples like TotalBiscuit and Jesse Cox. they make a LIVING off of youtube. they dont even stream that much (TB does some, but the majority of his income is from youtube). they may not be super rich.. but they do just fine and get a TON of viewership.

imagine what Ron could do with a channel like that.

18. lionfan96

what about just setting up a channel on youtube and twitch(dot)tv? seems to me he can do just fine that way, and he doesnt have to charge a dime. sure he can setup a $4.99 subscription on twitch, but it doesnt have to be a requirement. seems to work pretty well for gaming personalities.

im fine with him going the route he chose. i may even subscribe.. i just feel this might have been a better way to go.

19. Surfisher

IMPEACH Barack Hussein Obama — it stumbles-and-bumbles AND STUTTERS (which is usual for this political creature to try and come up with an answer it is not prepared for) while trying to decide what it is: A DICTATOR or NOT…!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VIDEO THAT MAKES THE CASE FOR IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT !!!

Time to IMPEACH — make this SUPERB 15 minute video viral.

If any of you here are true Americans — contact your Reps and DEMAND they start Impeachment Proceedings NOW!

It’s our nation to lose, folks, if we do nothing!

20. gwydion75

There are plenty of other options. The people at Patreon understand a way to make money for videos while still allowing people to opt in and out based on their content, and allowing those patrons to share a limitted amount of the content to others who have not yet subscribed. It’s all part of their system. I’m sorry but Blaze and this doing a $10/mo thing to try and follow the “channel” model of 1970′s TV stations is too rusty and dusty. People are moving AWAY from that model. I am.

21. theQiwiMan

I totally agree, subscription-based strikes me as nothing but a guarantee that his “sermons” will ONLY be heard by the “choir”.
    The only thing I can think of is maybe trying to get funding through subscribers is an attempt to stay free of commercials, since corporations buying ad time in MSM absolutely interferes with content, since no company wants to potentially offend their customers.
    In this case though, I fear the medicine is as bad as the disease. :-/

22. gwydion75

Now people are attacking my character. I’d like to understand the comparative benefit to similar medias. Us all having a giant circle jerk with Ron where we all hear messages we agree with and keeping having to ask everyone else why they don’t get it, is not really what I’m looking for. I’ve got each of his books, even the old ones. I want someone to explain the price point and what we will get for it.

23. Kenneth Surgent

It is just launching, I am quite sure the price will begin to drop as it grows. At this point in American history, the cost is insignificant, the message is GOLD

24. ssjwes

Support the message. &^%%$ aint free. If your worried about $10 a month you have closer things to home to worry about.

25. TheInstigator

I know it. It is bullshit.

26. David Czolij

Supporting Ron Paul, from Australia tho :)