459 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Lucia Duncan

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. By getting involved in your campaign and attending
    the Nevada State Republican Convention you literally changed my life in so many ways.. I am so happy and so thankful to you!

2. Kevin Meaders, Esq.

Dr. Paul: You are the greatest gift this country has had since the days of our Founding Fathers. You have endured ridicule and isolation by your own wayward party to stand for the principles of the constitution--the greatest achievement of mankind. Through the likes of you, your son, the Mises Institute, and many, many other like-minded Americans, I am more hopeful than ever that we will restore America--in large part thanks to you!
    Happy Birthday my friend. Look forward to seeing you at Sea Island.
    -Kevin Meaders

3. James Cavanaugh

Happy birthday Ron Paul! Thanks for all you've done. Kudos!

4. Debbie Holcomb

.....Happy Birthday.....
    Dr. Paul, thank you for everything, especially for being a real man of his word.... You are rare.... I wish you and your family all the happiness...

5. James Uprichard

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! We love how you have dedicated yourself to restoring our freedom and our Republic!

6. Jake Moore

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!~
    Thank you for speaking truth and upholding ideals of liberty.
    Restore the Republic!

Jake

7. Jonathan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!

8. Julie Koehler

Happy Birthday!!!
    And MANY MANY MORE!!!!
    My upmost respect to you, your unwavering belief in home and country and morality. You did good! And your son is doing good too. Thank G_d for you and people like you. Have a blessed day!!! Mazel Tov!!!!

9. Gary Jones

Happy Birthday to a man that G. Washington and T. Jefferson would have been honored to know! I, for one, am honored to be living during your lifetime and even more honored to have met you. Honor is the theme here, and you Sir, have an abundance.
    Hope to see you again in Nashville.

10. Judy Hausler

Happy Birthday to a true patriot. Many more. Thanks for all you do for this Country. We need you now more than ever,

11. jennifer

The happiest of birthdays to you, Dr. Paul. Thank you for having led me to so much information and knowledge. I pray I can continue carrying the torch you have lit. I count it as an honor to have met you and to have worked spreading the message of Liberty!

12. Jaime Yarbrough

Happy Birthday. I for one am glad you were born. You've heard it before but you really did cure my political apathy. However while I'm disappointed your channel has a monthly fee I know you're fighting to help all the unemployed of this country by auditing and or eliminating the Fed / IRS. Best wishes and fight the good fight !

Warmest regards,
    Jaime

13. Joe Kneeland

Dear Mr. Paul,

Thank you for being born! You're truly a beacon and your message rings true.

You're the first 'politician' of this era that I've ever had any love for,

and I'm so happy for your birth :) Hope your day is joyful.

Cheers,
    Joe Kneeland

14. Ron T

Mr. Ron Paul,
    would like to wish you a happy birthday and many, many more, I sure wish you were PRESIDENT., you would have got this country back on track. if you ever decide to run for president, I would be honored to work for you, im pretty good at talking to people, plus i can use a job, im just a out of work army vet. well best wishes sir, and happy B day again. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.!!!! RON.

15. Gloria Hensley

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. May you have many, many more. Thank you for fighting the good fight. Be blessed every day in every way.

16. jamzwayne

Happy birthday dude!
    America loves Ron Paul!

17. John B Clark

Happy Birthday, Dr Paul! Keep up the good fight!! We're so proud of you
    JC

18. John

Happy Birthday! You have birthed a movement of statesmen. Tonight as I took my 3 year old to a homeschool orientation, I remembered some of your final words to Congress: "Expect the rapidly expanding homeschooling movement to play a significant role in the revolutionary reforms needed to build a free society with Constitutional protections. We cannot expect a Federal government controlled school system to provide the intellectual ammunition to combat the dangerous growth of government that threatens our liberties."

19. Joe Wagner III

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. I made you a cake. You can see it on the link i gave to you. Hope you don't mind that I put my thumb in it to see if it tasted good. lol

20. Jerry Proctor

God Bless you on your birthday Dr. Paul and may you have many more. Thank you for all the years of your faithful attention and service in supporting our Constitution and for opening the eyes of so many that were sleeping. Enjoy your special day and know that you are loved by many.

21. Rosalea Hostetler

Happy, happy birthday to you today! I am just a year behind you so I know
    how fun it is to get greedy and see how many birthdays we can have!
    You are my hero.......

22. Judy Griffith

Happy Birthday! Dr. Paul
    I wish you only the best always but especially on your birthday May God continue to Bless You and Your Family.

Blessings
    Judy Griffith

23. Kim

Dr. Paul, I wish you a Blessed Happy Birthday. Your integrity to support the Truth and what is Right will win; we just don't know when it will turn around. Never lose your Faith for we are not of this world, but an eternal world. Most people refuse to believe that, but God's Promise is for all. You alone set an example for us when we needed to hear it most from our leaders.

24. Jan Chisholm

Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy Birthday and year ahead...
    Blessings to you and your family..

25. Jan Chisholm

Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy Birthday and year ahead...
    Blessings to you and your family..

26. Jan Chisholm

Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy Birthday and year ahead...
    Blessings to you and your family..

27. Jan Chisholm

Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy Birthday and year ahead...
    Blessings to you and your family..

28. Harley Borgais

Thank you for being one of the rare, good, moral politicians on the Earth, and for all the good you did for the American people and Humanity in general.

I would like to share with you the results of all of my research, which can be found freely on: freeornottobe.org, and on my facebook wall and notes.

The topics include the cure for all disease, the worlds best 'free' energy generating technologies you can build yourself inexpensively, and legal research which proves that all of our govt. units have been usurped by privately owned corporations, and how, and by whom (and TONS more info, including their secret oaths, ceremonies, agendas, and much, much more).

All of this and more (and a PayPal button for those who wish to donate) can be found for free here:
    freeornottobe.org

And on my facebook wall, and notes:

Harley Davidson Borgais
    harleyborgais@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/harleyborgais

29. Robert McGhee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. PAUL!! U R A TRUE AMERICAN MY FRIEND!!

30. Gwen Caldwell Quickel

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!

31. Tim

Happy Birthday Ron Paul may you have many more!

32. Josh Halbig

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul, Thank you for fighting against our loss of liberty and freedom in this corrupted country.

33. Christopher Goodrich

Happy birthday Dr. Paul, thank you so much for fighting when no one else did. You are the best of men, one that history will remember as standing up when no one else did, having principles that never changed with the seasons, and inspiring the nation to look to it's founding purpose.

34. Wendy Olbrych