459 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Jacinda White

Happy Birthday and many more! On with the Revolution and your son Rand at the healm in the White House in 2016!

2. Steve Solomon

Please be as open-minded in creating ways to expose the lies of BOTH Republicans and Democrats in simple sound bytes to gain substantial credibility with a MUCH wider audience. Stay away from speaking radical views/ ideals until you are much more accepted by Americans. Please FOCUS on appealing and ‘speaking into the listening’ (in other Americans belief systems) in a way they can ‘hear’ you much better! ” Hear is in the word ‘hear’t; ‘hear’ people with your heart.” Steve Solomon

3. Jack Alexander

Dr Ron Paul “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!” May you and yours celebrate this wondrous day of your coming into the world to facilitate your gifts from Divine! Blessings! Enjoy! Jack & Dr ZZ

4. Keythe

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! Thank you for being a beacon in this world. I admire you greatly. Always thought your photo should be in the dictionary under the definition of INTEGRITY. Thank you for all you do. More and more appreciate your message by the minute. Long Live the Constitution! Long Live Ron Paul!

5. Fredlocks

Happy Birthday Sir! Glad to have you with us, your a scholar and a gentleman.
    and as you know there are only a few of us left. thankfully you have helped to inspire a new generation of critical thinkers and that my friend is gold.

6. dr butch lozada

to doc ron, a very happy,happy,happy birthday! you are the greatest teacher and mentor anyone can have. i wish all the best. no matter what they say. i will always believe in you.

7. Jarom Rush

Happy Birthday Ron! One of the greatest aspirations of my life is to meet you and shake your hand. When my birthday comes up on October 12th, that’s what I want.

8. Chang Xu

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!

Although I realize the worlds’ harsh reality I still feel as though all we need to make our lives better are more people like you.

9. glenda kelley

another august baby. Happy Birthday! did you know that mae west was a august baby too? I look at you and have hope for the future. I think there was a big mistake in the poles , i cant believe that with all the people who turned out to see you everyplace you went, (and romney couldn’t fill a room,) that you weren’t the winner. i wonder what people are thinking, to believe the same bullshit from every candidate, they all say the same garbage. You were different. Honest Believable and truly a good man.. God bless you . and many more years of the truth from you.. love you Glenda

10. Steve

Happy Birthday Doc!
    Would have been my honor to take the bullet for you should you have been elected POTUS, and you would have been if not for the Bolshivics at the GOP. I would offer your son the same protection if he were to make the nomination. It seems honor (that long lost trait) runs in families. So from my family to yours, Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul! one of the most honorable men on the planet! May God grant you all you desire in your remaining years. Peace, S.W.

11. Brandon

Dr. Paul,
    You, and others who share your ethics, morals and pursuit of freedom are more than needed and reveered. I cannot wait for your upcoming online show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR PAUL

≧◔◡◔≦

12. Ricardo Beas

I apologize, the radio station is KNSJ – at KNSJ.com

13. Ricardo Beas

Dr. Paul,

You are a great man with very high morals and principles, an example of the perfect marriage of deeds with words when it comes to the fight for freedom.

I am a musician and my music reflects in many ways your views and if it can help you or your cause in any way, you are welcome to use it. In San Diego, CA, radio station KNSD 89.1 FM, a new community activist organization is doing so. You can listen to my music and see my videos and blogs at http://www.CafePeyote.com

To your future health, as well as that of this country’s.

Respectfully,
    Ricardo Beas

14. Darren

Happy birthday, Dr. Paul! Thank you for your persistence in getting the message of true liberty out and to the people.

15. John R.

Thank you God for having this man. God bless you and have many Happy Birthdays! I wished more of your seeds are in congress and whitehouse to turn around America to Greatness! I am very happy for you and the cause. May god bless you and your Family! The Robledo Family.

16. WGordon

Dear Dr. Ron Paul,
    I wish you Happy Birthday and I like to thanks you for your effort for liberty and constitutional way for our beautiful country.
    I wish you that your ideas will be significant during coming presidential election.

17. Stephen

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! Thank you for your tireless efforts on behalf of Liberty.

18. Angie

Happy Birthday!! You are one of my favorite people. Your courage and integrity is an example to everyone. I admire and respect you more than you could ever know. Thank you for everything you do, and have done for our country and for each and everyone of us. You have inspired so many, including myself and I will be forever grateful. Have the best birthday ever!

19. Carolyn

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! I wish you the very best! I hope some day your wisdom and foresight about this county’s direction and where we should be is realized. I don’t trust our media and our government and I’m truly fearful of what’s to come. You are an inspiration!!

Sending best regards,
    Carolyn

20. sam

1st and foremost GOD bless you and yours! You and your ideas are exactly the remedy for the GOD forsaken sesspool that has befallen this once great nation, Regardless of race, color or creed, you, Dr. Paul had the real power to unite this country. Adherence to GOD, family and the constitution, time tested and time honored!!! thank you for your service, we vets have to stick together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

sfc, retired.

21. Cassandra

Happy Birthday, Ron!

Yours is one of the strongest voices in the land!

Many are now speaking, where before it was just you.

22. craig t kupper

Happy Birthday Mr Paul, I wish you were President

23. Peter Arn

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul!!! Thanks for being a hero for humanity!!!!!

24. C

HAPPY 78th BIRTHDAY, Dr. Ron Paul!
    It too bad you didn’t get be the President of the United States. We need an honest man like you.
    God Bless You!

25. Mr. Feshamon

You are the BEST!

“HAU’OLI LA HANAU” from the Hawaiian Islands!

26. George Whitfield

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul and thank you for helping keep the idea of liberty alive in America.

27. Richard L.

Happy Birthday!
    God Bless you for your commitment to our country.

28. Kimberly Reed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You’re a wise…….man…..Hope your son runs for president! God Bless………….Kimberly Reed

29. Nick Cinquino

Hi Dr. Paul,
    I wish you a Happy Birthday, and thank you for all of your efforts to get our country back on the right Constitutional track!

30. Thomas McGee

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. You have been both an inspiration and a role model to me over the past 6 years. My only regret is not having paid attention sooner. May God richly bless you and you family, and may you enjoy may more wonderful birthdays.

Thomas McGee

31. Sherry

Happy Birthday Mr. Paul!! Thank-you for everything that you do!

The Abel Family

32. Wayne Herrod

Dr. Paul, you are the Liberty leader of the free world and I cannot express enough my thanks for your efforts, may you have a happy birthday and enjoy your family- you have earned it, May you have many more birthdays as Freedoms premier spokesman.

1. Robert

Happy 78th, Dr. Paul! We all love you so much! Wishing that the next 78 are as good for you as the first have been-Sans the theft of The Presidency from you-TWICE!!! Really hoping you accept the Interim Presidency when we rid ourselves of the Illegal Immigrant currently Squatting in Our White House! He WILL Finally face adjudication, several Top Military Brass have agreed to lead our Military-acting under U.S. Marshals and local, elected Sheriffs-to free us from the Oppression-just as our Founding Fathers knew we’d have to do-even though this is LONG Overdue, our time to be set free is Finally Here! I know it’s your birthday, but I’m asking You for a present for us all-Our Freedom, which Top Brass “former” military have promised to help us with, and it would be Incomplete without YOU, Good Sir, at the helm. Thank you, and bless you And Carol!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 We Love You!!!

33. Paul K

Many Best Wishes to a man of one of a few who believe in Truth and Justice For the People and By the People.!

34. Jed Blauw

Happy birthday Sir!

35. Sammy Chan

Thank you for voting against invading Iraq. I admire both your independent-mindedness and courage. The stupid, bloody invasion was never ever worth our countless sacrifices, no matter what Satan-incarnates like Condoleeza Rice have said (as Secretary of State she said that “Iraq is worth the investment”). In your dreams, Condi, if you can somehow sleep at night.

Happy Birthday Ron, and many more to come! I am proud to have voted for you in both 2004, 2008 and 2012.