459 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. mary

belated happy birthday

2. Bill Smith

Happy 78th ! , just got back in town from K.C. Mo. celebrating My Dad's 95th!! Keep up Your great work!

3. ken locke

Mr. Paul, My wife and I and our 4 children want to wish you a Happy Birthday!!
    We enjoyed rolling across the United States for you ,with the Ron Paul Riders, we enjoyed helping you in South Carolina, both by riding our bicycles across that state and helping. If you can and are allowed to,, if you are in Western North Carolina, stop and eat dinner with us. The Locke Family.

4. Frederico Pena

Happy Birthday you crazy, lovable freaking free thinker you!!!

May you have many, many more!!

5. Alan Inselberg, C.C.N.

Happy Birthday to one of the grandest people on this Earth, Dr. Ron Paul.

6. Myrtle Moyce

Happy belated birthday, Dr. Paul. Today is my son, Zachary's 28th birthday. I hope he will be able to celebrate his 29th in freedom, but since they're now filling the
    FEMA camps, who knows? I just want to take this opportunity to let you know how very hurt and dissappointed I still am that you dropped out of the running, just like *that* and left me high and dry. I felt like such a fool around all my friends and family who had made so much fun of me about this "Ron Paul fool, hahaha who is he anyway, just wait, you'll see! BS"... So totally abandoned. I still cry over it. I hope you get to read this. I want you to0 know how it hurts. I will be eternally grateful to you for the hope you gave me, no matter how brief. Thank you for that. Love, Myrtle. May you have many more birthdays Dr. Paul. If you ever get to the east coast of Maine, look me up. We'll have a lobster :)

7. Pavel Popela

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul. You are a kind and warm and gentle soul. You opened my eyes when they were closed and I will forever be in debt to you! Thank you for everything you have done! :)

8. Germanicus Fortunov

WOW. At both amazing and a shame. Amazing that you are so healthy at your age and what a dystopic shame that 'merica fails to honor you. I guess you are an unwitting testament to the animal\peasantry of the common man. Your beacon of simple truth and respectability is lost on the myopic millions who seek nothing more than to suckle at the teet of their enslavers. Here's to a genocidal catastrophe; one can live in hope.

9. Karen Vegan-Call

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul! Thank you for being an advocate for peace. I hope that you will consider extending this circle of compassion to include non-human persons.

www.earthlings.com

10. J M Damon

Congratulations and Best Wishes and Keep Up The Good Work!
    You and I are the same vintage -- I am inspired by your dedication and stamina

11. Sally Shupe

Dear Dr. Paul:

I work for a large group of OB/Gyn docs. I looked you up years ago and have been a supporter since. I appreciate all you have tried to do and are doing.

You have faith to move mountains. This mountain of complacency and ignorance is a big one, and maybe time for our Lord to take a stand. We have lost so many children to abortion in this country that I wonder if the Lord has turned his back on us. I am sure He is aware of all the goings on and will be back soon to get his faithful ones.

God Bless and keep you and your family. How dare Eric Holder to sue Texas!!

Let us know what else we can do...Happy Birthday...age is only a state of mind.

Sincerely, Sally Shupe

12. Greg A.

Happy birthday to one of the few principled persons in contemporary American politics. Long life to you.

13. Vincent

Happy birthday Ron. It was one year ago that I met you at Whiskey Joe's. Being a Delegate for you was one of the most meaningful things I have ever done. Thank you for all that you do for us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

14. steve mack

dear RP, you are a leader, a beacon in the storm. this greeting is just the 443 and coming from Arizona where we are applying the Constitution daily.
    looking fwd to seeing you "shine on"!

15. Donna Gallentine

I am a few days late, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RON PAUL!!! I hope you had a great day and that your family helped you to celebrate your life.

I hope you run for President again, and I hope you win. You need to believe and state that you believe you will be president. That you can see yourself sitting in the chair behind the desk in the Oval Office. I know I can see you sitting there and so do a lot of my friends.

I am pretty sure that you will pick your son for Vice President, but even if you don't whoever you pick will be good.

Thank you for defending the rights of the American people, for fighting for our constitution and for fighting againsthe the evil plans of the Federal Reserve, and also for fighting the whole group of liberal Democrats. I pray for you and all of our Congressmen and women, and for all of our Senators.

I pray for God to open the eyes and ears of those who are thinking only of the money they can get into their pockets and who want complete control of all American citizens and control of everything they own including their money.

God Bless you Mr Ron Paul,

Donna Gallentine

16. Pamela DeSheles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT PAUL,
    MANY MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S TO YOU! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LIBERTY IN OUR LIFETIME! RON PAUL REVOLUTION WILL LIVE ON IN THE HEARTS & MINDS OF YOUNG PEOPLE AS WELL AS OLD FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME. YOUR NAME WILL BE WRITTEN ABOUT IN HISTORY BOOKS. THE HONORABLE & GREAT STATESMEN!

17. Tom Ball

Happy Birthday,

Keep on truckin'!

18. Eliane Pool

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Paul. Thank you for your tireless effort and dedication in educating the people

19. William Kelley

Happy Birthday Mr. Paul! I want to thank you for all you have done and tried to do for the people of our country. You are a true American, worthy of the ideals of our Founding Fathers. Thank you and God bless you. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

END THE FED!

20. Seth C.

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul! Thank you so much for all that you do! Many Americans don't realize how hard you've worked to protect us, but many of us do. :) You cured my apathy, and I can never thank you enough for that! You are a true hero! May God Bless You!!!

21. Brynda Starr

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul, and many, many more.

THANK YOU for all that you do. I know that it's an uphill battle,
    and that your family pays a price, but please stay the course.
    Stay strong. Keep fighting the good fight. We NEED you.

HOLD THE LINE!

Without you, we're all fodder, because you are the only one who cares
    about our Constitution and our rights.

PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT NEXT ELECTION.

Long live the Republic!
    Long live Dr. Paul!
    REVOLUTION NOW!!!

22. Adam

Thank you for your service Dr. Paul. I hope that you have many, many more to give and if not I hope you have many, many more for you and your family to enjoy.

[the captcha doesn't work on touch screens]

23. Sandra Pinnel

It's the Anniversary of your Birth! I'm dreaming of the cake Carol made for you;
    wish I could share a piece with you fine folks! I'm a team member of Ron Paul San Jose, and we campaigned here for you last year - we'd be grateful to do it again in 2016, if you decide to run again. So many people are waking up now; and by 2016 Americans will clearly be ready for a different direction; so think about it. However, you have certainly paid your dues and deserve to take some time off; but your activity since last year is impressive - you just never give up on spreading your message; and we love you for that. You truly care about America and about Americans; and it's abundantly clear. When I watch your speeches they make me cry. I still proudly drive my car displaying "Ron Paul President 2012" bumper stickers on all four sides; and I'm not taking them off! Every time a Fire Engine goes by me, they always blow all their horns & whistles as they yell, "Right On Ron Paul!!" You are their favorite, cause they did that downtown during our campaign too. Your age is an asset; because your health is better than most; and you've used your years wisely and selflessly. Thank you - it changed my life when I learned about you; and I was 60 when that happened! I say for you & yours, many prayers; and wish for you, lots of love and happiness as you forge onward into your 78th year on the planet.
    RON PAUL PRESIDENT 2016 !!

24. K.Benyard

Ron Paul your the best, period!

25. Chenery

Happy Life Anniversary, Dr. Paul!! We sure miss you in congress; hope your new channel's going well for you~I'll be signing up soon and look forward to continuing fighting the good fight with you!!

26. David Arrigoni

Happy belated birthday Mr. Paul. Both my parents are from Pittsburgh, I wonder if you ever met them.
    I bought End The Fed, and it makes a lot of sense. I had a paper route as a kid also, lol.
    Thank you for being one of the few sane voices in Congress. I went to your rally in Tampa last year and I was very disappointed by how the Republican Party defrauded you of the nomination.
    It would be nice to meet you in person someday because I have questions that I think you could answer. The main one being, is there some group or entity that threatens members of Congress to vote against the public interest as they have been doing these past few years? I would be interested in knowing things like that.
    If you are ever in Florida I would be honored if you would let me buy you lunch or dinner. I am an avid supporter of both you and Rand. I had him autograph a copy of his book last year at the rally at USF.
    Happy Birthday!
    Your friend and supporter,

David Arrigoni

27. Terry & Maryann Trumbull

Happy Birthday and keep up your efforts to retain the Republic. We appreciate your and your sons work toward keeping our nation "for the people".

Regards,
    Terry & Maryann Trumbull

28. Amanda

YOU SHOULD BE PRESIDENT<

29. Gabriella Dance

God Bless you!!!

30. MsFreedomWatch

To the one and only, Dr. Ron Paul: Happy Birthday to my hero. Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of politics, economics, free markets, sound money, the constitution, and the power of grassroots America. Thank you for your tireless determination and endless efforts in educating and saving our country. May god bless you and your family, and may you have many more Happy Birthdays.

31. MsFreedomWatch

To the one and only, Dr. Ron Paul: Happy Birthday to my hero. Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of politics, economics, free markets, sound money, the constitution, and the power of grass roots America. Thank you for your tireless determination and endless efforts in educating and saving our country. May god bless you and your family, and may you have many more Happy Birthdays.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

32. Tammi Wilson

happy happy birthday Mr Paul, I love you and your son, and All you do for us, I truly wish this administration could ALL be impeached, with all he's Done and Nixon 1 thing and they wasted no time. Soros IS THE PUPPET MASTER,he needs to be stopped, please do not give up on us!!i think republicans were bought or threatened and how upset I was on election night seeing the whole map RED,and this maggot gets it, ugh I'm so scared for Americans, but thanks soooo much for trying to save Americans, God speed and happy Birthday,and many more!!

33. Cassie Rhea

Happy Happy Birthday, Ron Paul!

May you continued to be blessed with Spirit and thrive on your journey creating awareness for Liberty!! So much gratitude and appreciation for your love, support and endurance in sharing your message!

You're a GEM!!

peace, love and magick...

Cassie SunRhea :)

34. D Auden

Wish you were in the White House receiving this. But with all the changes you would be bringing to Washington you might have already experienced the fate Pres Kennedy did. Many happy wishes to you this day and appreciation for your faithfulness to fight for individual liberty!

35. rich

god bless you, ron. thank you.