Contact is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

Disclaimer: The website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

• Rocky

“Greed” and “the love of money” have been selfish and destructive traits of men throughout history. These traits have been amplified, however, by the allowance of the principles of “Usury” and “Fractional Reserve Banking”. Usury; the act of lending money at an rate of interest or an exorbitant rate of interest. Fractional Reserve Banking; the act of lending out several times the amount of money a bank has on deposit. These two tools have been used by the past money changers and present day International Bankers to create the greatest accumulation of wealth for a small minority of men, who are legally allowed to use these tools, and the greatest amount of debt the U.S. government and the American people in our history. Usury is a “zero-sum game” where someone gains at another’s loss. Unfortunately, the loser is usually the one least able to pay. It is a “win-lose” system where those who have been empowered to loan money (Federal Reserve Banks and International Banks) win, and the people and nations lose. It is a rigged game where the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer. Abolishing these two tools (Usury and Fractional Reserve Banking) from our financial system would not stop “greed” and “the love of money”. Some men will always do what they can get away with regardless of the expense to others. But it would contain the greed, thus reversing much financial suffering of the majority of people, over time. It seems clear that we need a more equitable financial system, a “win-win” system that benefits the whole of mankind and not just the few who take advantage of others, for profit.
    Listed below is a reference from the writings of Aristotle and four references from the bible, all warning man against the use of the Babylon usury system. We have neither listened to nor heeded these warnings and, therefore, have allowed this adversarial tool and the money changers (International Bankers) to rob us of our prosperity and make debt slaves out of our present and future generations. Will we, now, finally listen and learn the lesson of the ages?

Aristotle (384-322 BC) formulated the classical view against usury.

Aristotle understood that money is sterile; it doesn’t beget more money the way cows beget more cows. He knew that “Money exists not by nature but by law”:

“The most hated sort (of wealth getting) and with the greatest reason, is usury, which makes a gain out of money itself and not from the natural object of it. For money was intended to be used in exchange but not to increase at interest. And this term interest (tokos), which means the birth of money from money is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent.

Wherefore of all modes of getting wealth, this is the most unnatural.” (1258b POLITICS)

And he especially disliked usurers:

“…those who ply sordid trades, pimps and all such people, and those who lend small sums at high rates. For all these take more than they ought, and from the wrong sources. What is common to them is evidently a sordid love of gain…” (1122a, ETHICS)

Deuteronomy 23:19

Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury:

Ezekiel 18:8-9

He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

Leviticus 25:37

Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.

Daniel was given a vision of the Babylonian succession of world powers. The vision was an image of a man with a head of gold, representing Babylon itself, arms of silver representing Medo-Persia, body of brass representing Greece, and legs of iron representing Rome. The feet were mixed iron and clay. A stone “cut out without hands” was to come out of heaven and destroy this system by striking it at the feet, “at the time of the end” after it secretly gained control of the world, therefore becoming “MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, the whore that sitieth upon many waters (nations) committing fornication with the Kings of the earth.” (Rev. 18-3)

Archaeological searches have uncovered much evidence of Babylon’s social and economic systems which were very similar to ours of today. For instance, the Igibi Bank was found with thousands of clay tablet ‘notes’ and interest (usury) bearing contracts which served as their money.

Babylon loaned much money at interest (usury) to Persia which, of course, Persia could not repay. Therefore, Persia conquered Babylon to eliminate its debt and acquire Babylon’s gold.

Persia adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Greece much money at interest (usury). Greece, of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Persia to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Persia.

Greece adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Rome much money at interest (usury). Rome, of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Greece to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Greece.

After the fall of Imperial Rome, the various nations of Europe were kept in bondage and poverty by the ABs (International Bankers) for many centuries, known as the Dark Ages.”

“DANIEL’S VISION” is an excerpt from the Phoenix Journal 53, Tangled Webs Volume IX – If There Be “Will” There Be “Way” ,by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn-Aton

• Patriot

Obama is a fraud. His name is Barry Soetero and he is an INDONESIAN citizen. He cannot be President according to Constitution. Must be natural born, not naturalized. Why isn’t Mr. Paul making this known?!

Further, McCain was born in Panama, and according to 1795 Congress, all foreign born children born to Americans, are known as citizens but not known as “natural born” citizens, as the Constitution requires for the presidency.

Both of these men are ineligible to be president! Why isn’t Mr. Paul on this issue!!!

• william sanford

Ron, you are one of the few politicians I have come to trust and very much admire. I have a very important question. Please watch this short clip and tell me if what Maxwell is saying is true? You may already be farmiliar with it. I really don’t know who else in government to ask. So please let me know your opinion. Cut and paste:

• edward

Keep up the fight against the central bank and its boom-bust destruction.

There is no loyalty among theives as as soon as foreign banks begin redeeming their checking accounts in hard currency the scam will be up and a liquidation of debt will have to occur.

• yabuddy

anyone have links to ron paul specifically adress his viewpoints on vaccinations or fluoride in the water?

• stephen

Go to this link and vote for Ron Paul – Time Magazine Man of the Year. Over 10,000 votes already mostly for Ron Paul.
    Spread the word! :-)

• David K

Write in Ron Paul and Goldwater!

• mt-svk

I very hope Ron Paul will be an American president in the future. I am not from U.S.A. , but I think that not only U.S.A. but all the world needs such an American president as Ron Paul.

P.S. I am mistake for my bad English.

• Curtis

I see the lies and distortion that our so called leaders are spreading. A great teacher once said that you should clean the inside of your up before you clean the outside. Ron Paul has it right.

• Richard Swing

I appreciate email from Ron Paul since last year. I appreciate all of his efforts and enlightening lessons. It saddens me that I now have to withdraw my support for this coming Presidential election. I feel Ron Paul is making a fatal mistake in not supporting John McCain. One of two men will be elected. One man is immoral because he supports abortion and it is against God’s will as defined in Jeremiah 1. John McCain is Christian and is Pro-life as is Sarah Palin. The makeup of the Supreme Court is crucial in many ways. Ron Paul is making a mistake in not supporting John McCain. Ron Paul would make an excellent Treasury Secretary. Ron Paul will never be President because he cannot garner mass appeal. Jesse Ventura could have won as a Republican but he is not running. It saddens me that I know have to write papers and National papers and withdraw support from Ron Paul. You have a week to contact me and attempt to change my mind.

• K.C. Collins

Subject: Re: September 25th, 2008 by Ron Paul

Mr. Paul is painfully correct. Greed fueled “excessive lending” and Gluttony caused “excessive borrowing.” Sloth leads to Bankruptcy, Foreclosure and Repossession … unless the Clinton’s bring in Big Government dressed as Robin Hood!

We must return to: KC’s “Four Cs of Credit”

Character: Are you stable in your community? Are you stable in your field of employment?

Capacity: Payment to Income Ratio, Debt to Income Ratio. Prove it. While we’re at it, let’s see your Savings Account balances.

Credibility: Have you managed this level of debt before? Did you repay all of your prior creditors as agreed?

Collateral: Loan to Value Ratio. No one gets an overadvance. No one. A “AAA” risk earns the maximum 100% LTV. If you don’t like it, hang your paper at WaMu!

In closing, if we could put Ron Paul’s brain into Mitt Romney’s body, we’d have a candidate 60% of Americans would vote for! This is not a slam on our Elder Statesman, it’s the stark reality of “The Packaging of the Presidency”!

• Bruce D. Bongardt

Please see my agenda at: Hopefully, you’ll find something there of interest … Since late April, I have been unsuccessful with getting any media coverage as a potential 3rd party candidate running a grassroots “virtual” Presidential campaign under a new independent banner, “THE PROUDICAN PARTY”. My intent is to promote a series of “outside-the-box” prolutions (progressive solutions). We have seen absolutely nothing but rhetoric offered from the leading party nominees in terms of viable solutions to critical issues. I suggest that we boldly rally all 3rd party Presidential candidates and unite under a common motto of “We the People” to promote an atmosphere of real, positive problem-solving for America.

Please help me get this message to Ron and any of the other 269 candidates. I do have several unique ideas on how to unite us which may just have significant impact on the November election!

Bruce D. Bongardt

• Hank B

thanks for trying for us and doing your best, but you don’t have a chance. the main stream media is doing everying they can to help obama – they have not time for anyone else. luckily mccain/palin are still managing to successfully fight them. if you don’t do the right thing for the country and take one for the team, you are helping to put a socialist in control of this country. this can not happen.

• Chuck

Will you (Ron) please do the nation a favor and drop out of the running entirely? Although I agree that there will be a time when a candidate could be elected that wasn’t nominated by his party, this is obviously not the year. I also agree that Libertarians, Green Party candidates, etc. will undoubtedly get elected in the future, again it isn’t going to be this time.

For those of you who are asking Americans to vote for Ron Paul : you are actually campaigning for Barack……I know you are intelligent enough to realize this fact.

For those of you asking Ron Paul to endorse Ralph Nader……you too are actually campaigning for Barack……this is a simple reality to comprehend.

If you want Barack Obama to be our next president, vote for Paul, Nader, or any other write-in candidate that you want, but realize that you are directly responsible for putting Obama in the white house and will suffer the consequences like the rest of us.

Don’t be delusional and think that anyone but McCain or Obama is going to win this election……the numbers simply are not there at this time. You MUST be smart enough to realize this simple fact.

Although I will be voting for McCain this election, it is done with a sour taste due to the fact that he is too liberal in many of his views. I am swallowing the salt and doing it because no matter how much I want a true conservative in office, and McCain is obviously not a true one, he is far and away a better choice than a staunchly liberal Democrat who adheres to Marxism.

God Bless America

• Liz

I heart Ron Paul!

• sore loser

Ron Paul is a very intelligent individual and I think he should have been President. However, the RNC made their choice and I think Ron Paul should stand behind that decision.

You can do so much more from within, rather than being an outsider. Ron Paul to me is looking like a sore loser and being very divisive of the Republican Party. (this has taken some points away from the man in my opinion)

I do hope McCain adds Mitt Romney and Ron Paul to the McCain administration.

• Vann Wilson

McCane wasn’t borne in the U.S. he was borne in colone Pannama

• Truth

• A

Please join Nader, and give us a chance. If you don’t think he’d be good for the nation, will you explain why?

• Fight4Freedom2008

Ask the Granny’s, I sent them some pics… I’d like to see them posted. Thanks Kip

• Maria Retina Sarmiento,OP

I too am really afraid for the future and sovereignity of my beloved country-Philippines. It becomes too ovious that the “money bags” are doing their best to rape our constitution and our economy. As I became more aware of the decepcion and greed of the Wall Street Thugs, my blood is boiling. I fear that my beloved 2 1/2 year old nephew will have a grim future if those ripp offs wont be stopped. I admire the courage of Rep.Ron Paul for chasing after the thugs. I too wrote one of the Senators of the Republic of the Philippines-Sen.Benigno Aquino III (the son of the late Pres.Corazon Aquino and Sen.Benigno Aquino) asking him to defend the constitution and audit the international group of bankers. The freedom that we Filipinos enjoy is too precious to me. Certainly my great grandfsther on my father’s side fought againts the Spaniards will revolt if the sovereignity of the nation is desecrated. Let us all unite in ending the tyranny,greed,lies and lust of power that those elites wanted. No more slavery,no more lies! Long live the fight of the masses

i have to agree with you,but this is the way of this world.greed and envy is the american way.

• tiffany ann aharry