Contact

2912 Responses

RonPaul.com is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at RonPaul.com? Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

grassroots@ronpaul.com

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

Disclaimer: The RonPaul.com website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

2,912 responses to “Contact”

1. Claire Kohler

First of all, I looked at all the candidates with a much better understanding when they were all telling about their backgrounds…including Ron Paul. I truly admired where they came from. He said on the show that Michelle hates gays and Muslims. That is simply not true. She would not agree with the gay life style choice nor what Muslims believe…..but disagreeing and hating is completely different. I would completely agree with him on some issues, but there are others where, in my humble opinion, he is completely off the wall. But that being said, he is entitled to his beliefs but I saw that clip and was offended by him saying that because it has to be labeled lying…pure and simple. Why did he have to comment at all about on those issue? He should have talked about what he believes.

2. Claire Kohler

How could you be so untruthful toward Rick and Michelle on Jay Leno the other night. I have thought it so unkind that people call you a ”goofball” but quite frankly, after seeing you on that show and the lies you told about fellow Republicans, I so understand why they would call you this.

1. Beenthere

@Claire Kohler Can you elaborate on the lies he told? I saw the last Iowa debate and what Dr. Paul said was exactly what the candidates themselves said. So, I am quite interested to know what lies. I am not so close-minded that if you have credible evidence to not look at it. Myself, I think Dr. Paul has an impeccable record and the reason the other Republican candidates and the Democrats hate him is because he isn’t afraid to stand up for the Constitution and say “no” when government wants to pass laws to expand their ever over-expanded reach. I would be most appreciative for the knowledge you have. Thanks in advance.

1. any gaul

Your first problem is saying you are not close minded. Paulbots are all close minded, you go in denial mode as soon as someone gives factual proof/evidence of the evil, hidden agenda of ronniep.

He is a nazi, pure and simple.

Paulbots….warning ..don’t say ‘proof please’ it’s all out there and you know it, you just don’t want the truth.

paul has no record to speak of except being a member of white aryan groups, so stop lying about any impeccable record, there is none.

He should not even be a congressman with his background, but than again it is Texas.

Americans can’t decide which is worse, wrongpaul or the constant parrotting lies of paulbots.

We Americans have tried calm, intelligent dialogue with paulites, doesn’t work.

You are a cult of the worst nature.

You have dug yourselves into a grave (paulbearers) by making Americans more sick of listening to paulboughts, than paul himself.

He is pure scum, you are a sad and pathetic breed for believing in this contradicting hitler character.

I thank you in advance for not responding . You will just lose ‘face’ by making up your non existent rhetoric. @Beenthere @Claire Kohler

1. I Chowder Down

@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

Go and pray to your god Baal, and Marduk.

2. I Chowder Down

@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

any gaul: Go and pray to your god Baal, and Marduk.

3. bsimmons

@I Chowder Down@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler You are sad. You are unkind and you are wrong. You don’t know me. I ask for your proof and you just reply with snipes and vitriolic swill. I will ignore your venomous posts. Very sick people like yourself, paying you any attention, just spurs you on. So, I will ignore your posts. If I could block you I would. Go in Peace!

4. I Chowder Down

@bsimmons@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

bsimmons are you, any gaul? That is my response to that repulsive post to any gaul. I support Ron Paul and liberty. If you are that person make your claim.

5. Bethsimmons5245

@I Chowder Down My last post was to Claire Kohler and especially Any Gaul. What a waste of precious time. I won’t respond to either of there comments again. Ron Paul is right on the money. I don’t know if our dummied-down populace have enough enlightened citizens left but I am going to do my part by contributing to the campaign with time, money, posting, advocating and phone banking. This is the only candidate that has a proven record to be a Constitutionalist, Proven Voting Record, Morality and wants to limit the corrupt government from both sides of the aisle. I don’t want to deify him. He is human but I do believe he stands for transparency and truth in government. We have to find many more people of like mindedness and reclaim our country. We are in serious straits. Most people are too busy finding out about the Kardashians and Justin Bebier, not realizing that our civil rights are being eroded right before our eyes. If the haters would Google Bradley Manning and read about how he is being treated in Quantico and not realize that that could happen to any one of us. I am for freedom and peace.

6. I Chowder Down

@Bethsimmons5245

Thanks. :) !. Yes so much under your breath, great points and concerns. Ron Paul does know the truth but he is careful in my opinion not to veer in these areas (for now). For a minute I thought you posted “Khazarian” but you did not. Pretty interesting stuff though?

7. Andy Miller

@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler They sure made a mistake when they allowed women to vote with out checking to see if there brain was engaged. As I’m sure any gaul’s isn’t!

8. SPC Griggs US Army

@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler It’s Funny how everyone who hates Dr Paul never backs it with “Well I think his policies are wrong bc…” or even “I think Gingrich is better with diplomacy bc… unfaithful… took1.4 million in taxpayer money but …” I would understand. Instead it’s Ron Paul is dumb bc people believe in him. Or, he’s a poop head..? WTF.. There’s never conviction for their candidate which leads me to believe it must be some intern for another campaign or someone equally as desperate. Dr Paul’s policies are sound and is indeed a genuine guy despite your unsolicited hatred. I recommend trying this link and decide how much you love your candidate. Warning, this is NOT Fox news, this site is unbiased and honest. In fact it’s the standard fact checking site for politicos. Even Santa doesn’t have to check this list twice.. There’s one guy on this list you’ll have a hard time finding, guess who it is?

9. RobertHauser

@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler And what you know of Hitler could most likely be stuffed in a gnat’s derriere and still leave room for Preparation H…have you ever read Mein Kampf in the original German? Yeah, I didn’t think so either—so happens that National Socialist Germany of the 1930s was by far the single most productive nation on earth in terms of PEACETIME domestic goods and while by 1938, every working class German civilian was free to own as many firearms as he wanted (but was free to choose not to), the street cops were not permitted to carry guns AND many Germans were taking the locks off their doors because of the almost nonexistant crime rate…..so if Ron Paul is indeed a “nazi” as you want to call him, more power to him. In Germany of the 1930s there was something you will never live to see in this jew-rotten and palsied country—a sense of personal and individual honor.

10. any gaul

His policies are dead wrong. What do you mean never backs it with that phrase’??? That’s all we do is show how inane and riduculous his policies are. @SPC Griggs US Army @Beenthere @Claire Kohler

11. any gaul

12. any gaul

hauser –this post of yours is perfect example of why not to vote for ron pual, and why my statement that he is a modern day hitler is right on. Thank you for confirming that….. @RobertHauser @Beenthere @Claire Kohler

13. any gaul

2. I Chowder Down

@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

Your instincts guide you well. There is so much info on the web for you to discover, providing we have free access to the truth.

3. losman14960

I think that all Ron Paul supporters should post on all the social media outlets, requesting more time for Ron during the debates and requesting the media to do interviews with Ron. The more we do this the more the media will have to take notice. We can discuss it as much as we want amongst ourselves, but we need to get the word out to everyone. It is crucial that Ron Paul gets elected. There is no other candidate out there that can have any chance to beat Obama because (the so call) mainstream media is controlled by the democrats and big money and because they have to defend themselves from the stupid things they have done in the past. The media continues to try to cram Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich down our throats. They are choking us, but we’re not resisting with all our might.

1. any gaul

Haahaha…..you got your wish. Now paul is getting media attention for being a white supremacist and delusional ideas, and first he has a childish tantrum when someone confronts him with truths, and now he is backing off from the media cuz he can’t answer the questions…….hahaha @losman14960

4. Craig Moore

Why don’t we use some of the 2 Million Prisoners we have in the United States, build 2 new Prison factories in every State, get private businesses to put money into the construction instead of sending jobs overseas the prisoners can work building or making products at a cheaper cost then company’s pay for products over seas, ( China ) the Prisoners can also repair the Boarder fence and maintain roads, They can also build Kit homes for the Boarder Patrol and also build communities around the prisons for the homeless and feed them with money donated by Charities, we don’t pay the prisoners but we give them Cable TV and better food. And with good behavior they can get time off. Also when released part of the deal they will get a years free rent and food stamps to help them start a new life as 70% reoffend.Tax money sent into prisoners for buying at canteen. Close down all old prisons in other states and sell the land.Currently there are 2.2 million Americans behind bars. They cost the country $60 billion a year.I pay for the roof over my head and the food on my table why don’t they ?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOmJUe4R8lY Transform Big Bend National Park that runs along the Mexico Boarder into a Game Reserve like Kruger park in Africa. Fence the entire Park and introduce Lions, Rhinos, Elephants and other endangered species from around the world. Great for Tourism and no illegals or Drug runners will dare jump the fence.—————————————–

1. ChowderDown

U.S. TROOPS GUARD OPIUM – U.S. FAMILY SWAT TEAMED For POT – PHONY “DRUG WAR”

The war on drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex)

Fall of the Republic HQ full length version

Please watch, because the Internet is about to be policed as like in China.

2. I Chowder Down

@Craig Moore

Trillions would be saved if the country followed it constitutionally. The Prison system, Drugs on Wars, CIA, FBI, DEA, Pentagon and wars are a scam etc.. It’s all about laundered money through banks, elitist, bankers and many congressmen profiting. One example is Afghanistan is about the Military Policing opium smuggling and pipelines. Majority of prisoners should never be there, but some lawyers, judges, and prison camp owners need to earn a higher wage. please research these thing and I promise you won’t like the ugly truth, but if you want freedom, it is in your best interest. I don’t do drugs, and I can say I have talked with people who have served, and it is a fight for your life in hell/ violence, etc. There is absolutely nothing glamorous about it, unless you are people like Bernard Lawrence “Bernie” Madoff. They live in a country club. If you want to stop illegal immigrants, than start punishing the people who employ them, and it will end. There is many simple peaceful solutions. U.S. TROOPS GUARD OPIUM – U.S. FAMILY SWAT TEAMED For POT – PHONY “DRUG WAR” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2koXetvqeM0 The war on drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fRKiRJBzIA American Drug War: The Last White Hope: Pre Release Cut, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CyuBuT_7I4 Fall of the Republic HQ full length version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=relmfu Please watch, because the Internet is about to be policed as like in China.

5. Craig Moore

Question.. Ron Paul next time Michele Bachmann or the rest of the Warmongers say don’t Bomb Iran you should have said. If you are guys are so ” Pro life ” then how many Women and children have die from Iraq and Afghanistan and now you want another War where 1000′s more will die and our own country will go broke, sending our children into starvation. You need to hit back with this next time as they go on about Pro Life, it’s a big topic for them. ( Pro Life people are not for killing children in Wars ) The UN is the world police not us. Be more aggressive next time Iran comes up as I feel you did not hit back hard enough.

6. w1945

My friend you have been feeding on the MSM Kool Aid.

7. w1945

I am posting this because I think it is very important that the American people understand just what is going on with the war candidates especially Michelle Bauchman. This is a quote from her, “He has said that if he has a nuclear weapon he will use it to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. He will use it against the United States of America.”

So is this actually what Ahmadinejad said? According to everything I can find it is not.

According to Juan Cole, a University of Michigan Professor of Modern Middle East and South Asian History, agrees that Ahmadinejad’s statement should be translated as, “the Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad).[12] According to Cole, “Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to ‘wipe Israel off the map’ because no such idiom exists in Persian.” Instead, “he did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse.”[13] The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) translated the phrase similarly, as “this regime” must be “eliminated from the pages of history.

From everything I can find Michelle Bauchman and the rest of the war people are as wrong as wrong can possibly be. Now I might wish that you would walk into the path of an on coming train because I don’t like you that much. But that is far different from me pulling out a hog leg and smoking you.

1. I Chowder Down

@w1945

Excellent Post. The top part I think myself and others have had these thoughts on there mind but never focused as your words described.

You are correct all the rest, but I wish to point out that Zionism is completely unrelated to Jews.

This part of history may change your views? The Secrets of Communism

2. Beenthere

@w1945 you are correct. We have been propagandized to far too long. The media is corrupt. Most large Corps are Corrupt. The FDA is corrupt, Congress is by and large corrupt with a few exceptions, The big Pharmas are corrupt, GMO and Monsanto is corrupt. We are at war against oppression. Americans are waking up more and more. Blog, Social network, e:mail, twitter, talk with your friends, Occupy whatever- while peaceful protest is still legal. Wake up America!

8. JoanneCracco

Will Dr. Paul be in s. Florida anytime soon?

9. Bookends

Bethsimmons5245 said- My husband Chuck and I both agree with your opinion we have the same. Ron Paul is our only hope against this corrupt government that we have. Let’s continue to help Ron and pray for him and his family. We Love you Ron http://WWW.ARTBOOKENDS.COM

10. Bethsimmons5245

@Jerry, the Muslins are not “our” mortal enemy. I don’t have any problem with most Muslims, Christians or Jew. It is the corrupt governments that I don’t appreciate. You would benefit from really getting to know some Muslims because they are not all cut from the same cloth. Just like whatever heritage and religion to which you hail, all of your kind are not a collective anything. You have been propagandized to and it is very dangerous. The current plan of aggression and greed has made us the enemy of the world. There are more Muslims and Buhdists out there than Christians, so I would try some diplomacy first. Walk soft and carry a big stick! – Peace to you and all the good people of the world.

11. Bookends

I Chowder Down – WE LOVE RON PAUL, HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF CHECK HIS BACKGROUND & FAMILY.

1. I Chowder Down

@Bookends

Perhaps you miss-understood me? :) I agree with your entire statement.

12. I Chowder Down

Response to earlier post. Yes Ron Paul voted against the the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which would authorize the president to send the military literally anywhere in the world to imprison civilians without charge or trial. Prison based on suspicion alone. The power is so sweeping that the president would be able to direct the military to use its powers within the United States itself, and even lock up American citizens without charge or trial.

This legislation passed with a 93-7 margin in the Senate, with Senator Rand Paul staunchly opposing the bill. In the House, a 283-186 vote allowed a passage of the bill. Congressmen Ron Paul and Justin Amash were among the minority strongly against the legislation. Ron Paul described the bill as “arrogant and bold and dangerous.“

13. I Chowder Down

Here is a start. possible 70 million have been brainwashed. Once you understand this, more you shall be enlighten. http://www.mediamonitors.net/williamson4.html

14. Bethsimmons5245

@Any Gaul and@Texas502, You are both an embarrassment. Nothing ever gets accomplished with hate talk. This is ridiculous talk in 2012. This kind of behavior is so “Civil War”. I can’t imagine what kind of upbringing you both had. It must have been awful for you both. I didn’t have such a nifty one either but I can’t imagine spewing such vitriolic swill toward another human being. If I had the power I’d block both of you for hateful attitudes. Life is too short, men. Try to rise to a higher level.

15. Texas 502

Any Gaul what a fool get a life! You are such a nigger always being negative show some respect. Ron Paul talks from the heart he haves more experience in his finger than Crack head Obama does in his entire body. Obama lead this country into a depression and hyper inflation what a piece of shit! He should of been impeached a long time ago I cant believe we put trust in a black man even worse put him in the WHITE house. He doesnt know a damn thing about business believe it or not our Real unemployment is 15-20% look at u3 and u6. I believe anyone up there can beat that monkey and put him in his place except gingrich hes just like obama Big government. The only reason you and your low life friends support that nigger is so you can get hand outs from the govt more entitlements that doesnt create jobs that makes people like you lazy. So there you go shove it up your ass.

1. I Chowder Down

@Texas 502

He understands lining his pockets with money on the backs of the people of USA. He is a traitor and and has killed the constitution. Bankers and Federal Reserve love being served by him. Main stream media hasn’t mentioned the last few bills just passed.

1. any gaul

As opposed to pual , who lines his pockets with koch brothers, white aryan groups, his racist newsletter, lew rockwell, alex fearmongering jones, doing illegal abortions. I’m not into you libratarian retards smaller government concept, smaller government means we get more idiots like you and your daddy paul in office. Scary thought…..but will never happen.

@I Chowder Down@Texas 502

2. any gaul

texass— what a joke. What’s with you paulites licking that redneck christian hillbilly’s ass and saying I should have respect, and then you totally call the best president we’ve had in 20 years every derogatory name in the book. President Obama has done everything he can in cleaning up that other texass piece of shit bushhole crap. ruin puke is pure scum of the lowest life. I piss in his mouth, but then you would know about that since you’re from the retarded state of texshit. I think your wetdream is having ruinpaul putting his tongue up your christian hillbilly’s filthy ass. And then you both kiss. Listen tex….come over to my neighborhood, I’ll get the rope and tree ready for you, let you hang around a bit, bring over your toilet faced friend rp with you, he’s used to lynchings. What is the connection with texans, christians and idiots. Squeal like the pig you and paul are, cuz I’m coming to get you @Texas 502

3. Markh008

You stupid racist! When are u un intelligent racist idiots going to realise its not about race or colour! Its peoplke like you that bring ur country down, you have no soul or dignity if u met him u wouldent have the balls to say that. Yes Obama is a puppet put in place to disrupt the elite seen to be running the country but your statement is just ridiculous and u should crawl back under ur rock. Ur just as much as an immigrant as he is just u have been there longer u fool grow up and amke an intelligent argument u fool. Dont associate racism with Ron Paul u unitellegtual muppet @Texas 502

4. w1945

Son you will not help Ron Paul this way. You need to clean up your act and show a little less hate. We all want RP elected and Obama out but by you using the kind of language you are using is just going to hurt us in the long run. @Texas 502

16. any gaul

The only thing ruinedpaul would lead us to is a nazi, fascist society. Get ready for the ovens gaw

17. any gaul

When President Obama, the true leader of our people, gets re-elected, hopefully he will get rid of the ron pauls of the world and all his sheep

18. any gaul

I strongly believe (and know there are many others in agreement) that ron paul is the worst, most uneducated, most evil, dangerous scumbag who has ever ran for the presidency.

It’s a disgrace that this animal holds any official position

19. any gaul

ron paul r.i.p. 2012…….or even better now/dec.16th…………..may you rest from a rope like the rest of your lynched followers

1. I Chowder Down

@any gaul

You must belong to the Obama and Bush Clan or worse WallStreat Fudge Packers Association? Could you be a FEMA Camp coordinator? Read this, you have no more liberties and rights, USA’s Freedom is Gone idiot. Read and learn: Army ‘Strategic Shock’ Report Says Troops May Be Needed To Quell U.S. Civil Unrest http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/army-strategic-shock-report-says-troops-may-be-needed-to-quell-u.

Want more give me a call

1. any gaul

Nothing from teapotters is worth reading, it’s like reading ‘tip and mitten from the 2nd grade. Stop listening to morons like alexjones, jesse ventura or prostitutes like sarah palin, michelle bachman or nazi’s like ron paul. Wake up, and start reading and doing in depth research, not far right wing lying propaganda. But yes, I’d love to give you a call and teach you a few things–bow down. @I Chowder Down

20. any gaul

Attention! ron paul’s doctor certificate is fake, he paid to get it. He is an all round phony and a nazi. His time is up…in more ways than one. He is a sick, evil, dangerous individual who should be in prison. His cult paulbearers should get psychiatric help

1. I Chowder Down

@any gaul

If or when you fully detox from crack, please repost. Good luck, we pray for you!

1. any gaul

Never believed in your christian god,or any other, but if it will get rid of the robotic, brainwashed gene pool of ruinedpaul I will pray to my hearts content. This is my repost @I Chowder Down

1. I Chowder Down

@any gaul

“Banned” Commercial: Ron Paul 2012 (Unofficial) It’s only 1 Minute long but it’s a powerful message!

If you don’t get you must be a test-tube “it” with a faint pulse.

Vote Ron Paul or shack up with your sheeple friends at FEMA camps… you go

2. any gaul

Read the emperor’s new clothes….You blind ‘sheep of paul’ need professional counseling. Or maybe it’s about time you all get a job…or get a life @I Chowder Down

21. I Chowder Down

Please watch, the paste or link this this video on your social networks

22. Texas 502

Hey brother I strongly support you 100% and I want you to get more support from others as well so I would like and appreciate if you approach your foreign policy differently. Heres some advice 1. Have pece talks with enemies (Iran) come out of meeting shaking hands, if they dont accept your gesture and they treaten the U.S 2. Put very hard sanctions on them, if that doesnt work 3. We have no other choice but to go to war which no one wants to do but its best to strike them first and its better to be safe than sorry. So for example I would send a Secret Operation to Iran either CIA or a Drone. You always have to think of the what ifs. RON PAUL 2012

1. any gaul

What do they feed people in texas to create the retardation of the brain. Cannot think of anything good that has come out of texas besides pure hate , violence and evil. texas502 ,your theories are amazing………NOT! @Texas 502

23. Markh008

I think this guy hlds the key to the future of of u guys over in the states and realisticly for the wider world!! As a Brit i can see how bias the media can be towards a threat to the establishment! I do feel he will be moved to one side due to the currupt running of the USA by the corparate government u have. It is so well established that the powers are not elected by the people and there is a high power underlying establishment doing the real string pulling

24. JamesCarlDavis

Fullsander.

you may like to see this hannity interview after last nights debate.

ron paul was the number 1 search this morning on yahoo trends.

ps. viewers of this youtube video should read the comments posted. the media seems to help ron paul when they falsely accuse him, interupt his answers, and ask stupid questions.

25. JamesCarlDavis

The people that dont like ron paul dont like snow on christmas, and the constitution…or there just uneducated to whats happening in the country. i had 2 attempted hackings while viewing the debate.

stupid is stupid does.

as to the subject of IRAN..there is no threat (NONE) from Iran. they have no air force,there navy could be defeated in 1 day. if they had 1 nuke to launch,china would take it out before it could leave there country.without the free world buying chinas goods they would starve to death in two weaks.

Wake up folks ! did we learn nothing from the hoax called war on terror. our leaders scare me more then the rest of the world.RON PAUL is doing his best…we should do our best to support him.

im placeing magnetic letters on my roof. RON PAUL

1. any gaul

snow on christmas???!!!! are you for real?!! The uneducated are the robotic cult of ron puke. You paulbearers move beyond stupid…………. @JamesCarlDavis

26. heggy45

To Mr. Ron Paul, this message is for you. Sir you are a great and honorable man. Please sir keep up the good work. DO NOT let the media try and discredit your character! I see how they try to paint you as a racist because of some magazine articles years ago and can see right through their lies. They are doing this because you pose a real threat to the status quo and other sell out candidates! KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING. I support you and will continue to do so.

I do believe you have some flaws though. I think you need more communication on your foreign policy and say you would go to war if need be under the constitution and let it out and make it clear you did at first agree to go after the 9/11 terrorists.

I am saying this because most people I have talked to said they wouldn’t vote for you because of your foreign policy and that may very well be your downfall.

Otherwise keep up the good work sir!!!

27. heggy45

Otherwise keep up the good work sir!!!

28. ArashShafihie

You have my vote.

29. Tim Lewis

Someone please get to Dr. Paul and remind him to tell the World tonight that he would annihilate any terrorist who attacked the U.S., but would refrain from going to war with a sovereigh=n nation which had nothing to do wtih the attack. I know this would be his policy, but he should explain to the people that he would be tough on actual terrorism. they will try to portray him as a softy. This is where they will get him. He has to show that he is a strong defense candidate and shut them down!!!

30. trumpsahead

Sibel Edmonds, a 9/11 whistleblower who felt the wrath of Bush Regime, writing now for Veterans Today, warns Ron Paul to be wary of Bruce Fein as a possibility for legal adviser.

“In a statement released on August 5, the House Ethics Committee ruled that Rep Jean Schmidt has received multiple improper gifts totaling $500,000 from the Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) between 2008 and 2010. The Committee ruled that Schmidt must pay the money back, However, she will not face sanctions by the House as she was able to pin the blame for her behavior on her attorneys Bruce Fein and David Saltzman.”

Ms Edmonds claims Bruce Fein intentionally misled Jean Schmidt, and concludes he may be an enemy agent.

31. Samo

I hope everithing you are talking about (your views and ideas) is not just marketing campagin. I hope- If elected, you will be able to bring change. America needs changes, so the rest of the world could survive. All the best also from abroad.

32. TaunaGrinager

I had to look up the ad you mentioned. I completely agree – it doesn’t present RP in a positive light. Makes him look as scary as the others in the Republican field, and just as asinine. The general public needs to hear him speak straight from his heart, on his ideas to save our country. We certainly don’t need any more dumbing down! I’m one of those life long liberals planning to register Republican for the primary to increase his odds of winning the ticket. If I actually watched tv and saw this ad, I’d be having major second-thoughts!

33. DavidHerbertSeawell

How many of the millions of state employees are aware of Newt’s position earlier this yr.?

Newt wanting to allow states to file bankruptcy, hurting pensioners, can be googled and found in many publications. Fortunately, Democrats and Republicans in congress said No.

http://www.pionline.com/article/20110215/DAILYREG/110219941 John Stossel did a piece on the the impact of Prichard, Alabama cutting off their city retirees pensions.

If state employee and teachers associations disseminated this info, their members might take another look at Newt. Good Luck.

34. JamesCarlDavis

to quote tom landury( x coach of the dallas cowboys) if you look for mirical plays…they seldom happen.

this america is in a mess. . ron paul is a good man to try. study americanism 101 dvd

35. FreedomIsAbsolute

Gotchya, also you should check out ronpaulpromise.com and spead the word.

1 16 17 18 19 20 64