Contact

1852 Responses

RonPaul.com is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at RonPaul.com? Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

grassroots@ronpaul.com

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

Disclaimer: The RonPaul.com website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

1,852 responses to “Contact”

1. Gari Jones

I’m encouraged to leave a comment here and every time I DO I GET BLOCKED OR REMOVED.

I wish to share with people the reason to vote Ron Paul and no one else, and despite my best efforts to promote a message this website promotes I keep getting blocked, WHY WHY WHY?.

Here is a video of WHY you should VOTE RON PAUL and WHY he is the only REAL candidate in this race.

So please the administrators of this site STOP bloody removing messages you claim to promote OKAY

VIVA REVOLUTION

2. longchamp le pliage

Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this website wants far more consideration. I’ll most likely be once more to read rather more, thanks for that info.

3. kwiecien 21

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

4. Chu Bies

Good answers in return of this issue with genuine arguments and telling everything on the topic of that.

5. Ryan Jay Regier

Congressman Paul:

It looks like your campaign is going well. Kentucky, Texas, California, New Mexico, and in South Dakota are possible states where your might get some significant support from. And you have a fairly large amount of money to spend. Keep up the good work==it looks like you do have some sense military wise to. At the minumum you should really enjoy this campaign.

6. Eric

Lets see how the convention goes. We have Ron Paul supporters taking over and donating their time by being delegates for the republican party. Perhaps we get some Ron Paul votes out of that at the convention. I’ll say it now and i’ll say it again, if the movement can’t take what is rightfully ours, our candidate (Dr. Paul) needs to go 3rd party. Dr. Paul, you have the support of the people and we are with you 100%. Many of us are delighted to actually have a candidate that we can fully support, and fully entrust our great nation to. Current and past leaders have done nothing more than drive up the debt, and get us into more wars and take away more civil liberties. We need the one and only pro american and pro liberty candidate in the white house and that is you. Whether running with the GOP nomination or as a 3rd party candidate, you have our backing either financially or with our time and canvassing.

7. Ryan Jay Regier

Presidential Canadite Paul:

You probably know this, but I want you to know for 100% sure. Check out http://www.pantex.com. Their are firewalls in place to protect this company. Also, security has been beefed up. In my opinion we need this company.

8. TurtleShroom

In recent times, I contacted my own representative- Tom Graves -and chatted with his aide for a while. We mentioned Ron Paul and I asked him about the NDAA detention amendment. I was delighted to learn that the Congressman had voted _against_ this amendment. However, Tom Graves initially assented the house version of the bill. If I recall correctly, the NDAA detention amendment was Senatorial, so my Representative did indeed represent me at the time being- authorizing defense spending I approved of by and large -but did not receive the chance to vote against the indefinite detention amendment, because the House had already passed it, and by the time it returned, it was too late.

9. David Andrew Saba

I think it’s the RIGHT THING TO DO……. In support of Ron Paul and the fact that he has no $$$ to compete with the ” Corporate owned establishment” I am closing my Bank account today. This is an initiative I have come up with on my own…. NO ONE asked me to do this. I do this of my own FREE WILL…Break The BANK….

10. Eric Miller

I agree with Ron Paul on what he stands for in regards of the Federal Reserve. The government tells us everyday that it is against the law for someone to launder money to criminals. If it is against the law for a private citizen to handle money and be involved with criminal affairs, then it should be against the law for a private organization to handle money and be involved with public affairs. it is not their money they do not earn it they do not work for it so they should not be entitled to it.

11. Gari Jones

Ron Paul needs all the support he can get, despite the fact he’s got most of the American people on his side its amazing to think how a fool like Romney still gets the vote.

To help get Ron Paul here’s the link to my support video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8483110/why_you_should_vote_ron_paul/

Please spread it around would love to see it go viral

12. yahoo forex exchange

Viewing your internet site honestly made me to find some things today. Many thanks a great deal for sharing these details.

13. Elida Yonce

What’s up, this weekend is nice in favor of me, since this occasion i am reading this great educational article here at my house.

14. Cheap NHL Jerseys
  15. lingerie coquine

There are definitely quite a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to convey up. I offer the thoughts above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up where an important factor will likely be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round issues like that, however I’m certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys and girls really feel the influence of just a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

16. Cheap Running Shoes
  17. 25 kwietnia

Thank you for your whole work on this web page. My mum really likes engaging in research and it is easy to understand why. We learn all regarding the powerful way you convey very important guidance through the web site and therefore strongly encourage response from other individuals on this point and my child is without a doubt becoming educated a lot. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. Your doing a first class job.

18. filmy reklamowe cennik

Hey, just seeking around some blogs, seems a pretty good platform that you are making use of. I’m currently making use of WordPress for some of my web sites but seeking to change one particular of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?

19. Kale R.

Check it out, I think we’ve discovered why Ron Paul is slacking in the polls.

1. William

I’m a die hard democrat, but Obama is making it worse. I’m really taking a close look at other contendors. I’ve tried too look for anything related to SSI but I can’t find anything. I hope someone can help me out.

Call it welfare if you want. But I think I earned it. 2 tours in Vietnam.

20. Toni Frizell

I considered voting for you but right now I am very annoyed. I have received 10 calls in the last hour from QUICKBOOKS_HELP advocating your election and advertising a rally. There is no way to talk to a person or even push a button to discontinue the calls. I am trying to enjoy my Saturday and tired of running to answer the phone!

21. Dobre strony

Great submit Musica Liberat Concert Programme you’ve got pointed out and about some exceptional details, I likewise believe this is a very fantastic website Musica Liberat Concert Program

22. Barrex

Ron Paul: From Pittsburgh to PHREEDOM 2012!

LIVE STREM HERE:

PHREEDOM 2012 in PHILADELPHIA on April 22nd

Youth for Ron Paul Ron Paul will speak at an on-campus town hall at the UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH in Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall Auditorium. The event is scheduled to begin at 7PM in PITTSBURGH.

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:

Dr. Ron Paul
    Michael Scheuer
    James Padilioni, Jr
    Others

LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:
    Jordan Page
    Tatiana Moroz
    Others

In order to cover these events, FBN will partner with local supporters who will provide “boots on the ground” and video for the LIVE stream, in addition to professional film crews providing HD footage and streams.

Recently FBN covered an event at the University of Idaho. There were just under 10,000 viewers of that LIVE coverage. If there is enough demand and people are willing to commit to just a one dollar donation, we will cover the rally and any future events that the viewers want. It should be easy for most to give a dollar, some can give more. When we all pitch in, little becomes much! How much is helping to fight the media black out worth to you?

Go there and get more information:

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Spread the word. They will advertise mini money-bomb to get funds for official campaign.
    Last time they asked people to donate donation went up noticeably:

THE MORE PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT THIS MORE MONEY RON PAUL WILL GET!!

23. Nike NFl Jerseys

Your website is beautiful, which is popular among customers. I’ll come to visit again. Thank you very much!

24. cheap reseller hosting

Glad to be one of many visitants on this amazing website : D. cpanel reseller | reseller hosting |

25. Jake

I will say this only once here, please listen to my words, “until we, as people, get out from under the “constitution” of the Private/Corporate U.S., we will never take back this country. All the “public policy”, not laws, that our current government is passing is not illegal. We are not a constitutional form of government.

This is probably the most important video, some that is wanting individual freedom can watch.

26. Leifur Thor

A suggestion to Dr. Paul-

Hit the road, let everyone know you’re coming ahead of time so we can get the word out.

The crowds will grow as we get closer to the primary.

Even if not enough votes for primary, I’d suggest Dr. Paul still tour the country and build support even while it’s going on.

It’s time to not give in to the sham, and I for one will help anyway I can.

27. Mark

have you seen this? it would be interesting hear what Ron’s response to this would be: US Bridges and Roads being built by Chinese firms. thank you for your time.

28. Tom Stevens

Hopefully Ron Paul is doing something to oppose senate bill 1813 and to remove the attached amendment giving power to the IRS to revoke or suspend passports. I would happily contribute to his campaign if you could show me the efforts of Ron Paul attempting to stop this bill and the attached amendment from becoming law. Fighting to prevent senate bill 1813 and the attached amendment authorizing the IRS the power to revoke passports should be a be a good opportunity to gain supporters and donations. I will contribute if you can prove to me that Ron Paul opposes this bill and is taking action to prevent it from becoming law. If you have anything showing his efforts to stop this attack on the freedom of Americans please let me know.

Below is my response to my representative, it may be helpful for other people that oppose this bill.
    Best regards,
    Tom

I oppose S.1813 – Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012. I also oppose the attached Amendment giving power to the IRS to revoke and suspend passports.

Specifically I oppose the bill because it creates additional spending and even more important I also oppose the attached amendment giving power to the IRS to revoke or suspend or renew passports. I oppose the IRS having the power to prevent or prohibit Americans from traveling. I oppose giving the IRS any additional powers. Please do what it takes to remove the amendment from Senate bill 1813 and all other bills it may get attached to in the future.

First of all Americans have the right to dispute an IRS claim and the amount of the dispute is unimportant. Everyone knows the exorbitant penalties and high interest can hyper-inflate any claim to a much higher figure than what is mentioned in the amendment. The politicians in the senate are obviously trying to circumvent justice and give the IRS the power to strong arm the taxpayers and take away their right to dispute an IRS claim.

The IRS is already the most feared and ruthless collection agency in the world, politicians should be limiting the IRS powers not giving them more power. The politicians have promised to reduce the powers of the IRS many times before but instead they attempt to give the IRS more power. The hypocritical politicians need to be stopped now. Please also introduce a bill to reduce the powers of the IRS.

It is obvious once again the politicians that authored the amendment and attached the amendment to Bill 1813 and the senators that approved this bill 1813 are not thinking correctly. As a general rule the rich and the poor do not have tax disputes with the IRS of course their are a few exceptions but not many, it is the small business owners that have the majority of tax disputes with the IRS. In addition it is the small business owners that pay the majority of the taxes to the IRS. So the stupid or ignorant politicians that authored and attached and approved the amendment giving power to the IRS to revoke or suspend passports are targeting and attacking the small business owners which pay most of the taxes in the USA, that sounds kind of stupid to me. In addition the small business owners that do international business will be affected the most, unfortunately that is the fastest growing portion of American business. Small business owners that focus on international business are the companies that are hiring many people at this time. Once again targeting and attacking the fastest growing and most vulnerable part of American Business sounds stupid to me. The amendment could obviously have a negative impact on the hiring of Americans and jeopardize desperately needed jobs. Please do everything possible to prevent bill 1813 from becoming law and remove all Amendments giving additional power to the IRS.

If this bill 1813 with the amendment giving the IRS power to revoke passports is ever passed, soon after some ignorant socialist congressman will attempt to take away the drivers licenses of the American people for some frivolous reason. That will accomplish nothing and further anger and polarize the American people as well as erode American values and pride as well as restrict the freedom and liberty of Americans. I assume they may soon revoke all the driving licenses of Americans that cannot afford to pay their student loans or some other asinine reason. I am sure this will happen so please be prepared and vote no for any such action.

Restricting Americans freedom to travel in order to help reduce the deficit is unconscionable and stupid.These soviet style tactics of limiting peoples freedom are going to backfire. As was in the other repressive societies in the past the wealthy and middle class people that can afford to will just leave the USA permanently and start paying their taxes to another country that does not have soviet style repression. Many wealthy and middle class people are already leaving the USA. So the end result would be that less people would be paying taxes. You already know this is already happening. This Senate Bill 1813 needs to defeated and the amendment giving power to the IRS to revoke and suspend passports needs to removed permanently from all bills. Please make sure it happens.

Everyone knows that the true cause of huge budget deficit and the astronomical debt is overspending and over borrowing. Always keep in mind that the politicians created the huge deficit and astronomical debt. The taxpayers with IRS disputes did not create this problem. If the debt was not so large and the taxes not so high and the IRS penalties not so unreasonable there would be far less tax disputes and no need to harass American taxpayers. The politicians created all this debt so it would better if you introduced a bill that gives the IRS the power to revoke the passports of the politicians that created this huge debt and deficit problem, please do that. This repressive amendment may be a feeble attempt to cut the deficit however it appears more like a distraction designed to distraction Americans from the real problem of overspending but it will obviously not work. It is not possible to reduce the huge astronomical debt by making the USA into a debtors prison. You could take away everyone’s passport and driving license and you still would not be able to fix the huge budget deficit and the astronomical debt of our country.

The amendment that gives the IRS the power to revoke or suspend passports is extremely repressive as well offensive. It is something you expect from Russia or China, not the USA. Turning the USA into a debtors prison is something I thought could never happen in the USA. This country has gone down hill rapidly, the politicians are destroying America. The amendment attached to Senate bill 1813 giving the IRS power to revoke or suspend passports proves that the government really is turning into a repressive regime against American’s right to freedom, liberty and the pursuit of justice. Already the USA has the highest percentage of it’s citizens in prison, a higher percentage than any other country in the world including Iran, China, Cuba and Russia. Now the politicians want to make the entire country a debtors prison, it appears that the politicians in the Senate may be mentally ill or intentionally trying to create a repressive regime to totally control it’s citizens. I value freedom and liberty above everything else as did my forefathers that founded and fought to keep this country free. The inclusion of the Amendment of giving additional power to the IRS in any bill is one step closer for the USA to becoming a police state. Please do everything possible to prevent this bill 1813 from becoming law and remove the amendment giving the IRS any additional power (including the revocation or suspension or preventing the renewal of passports).

Even though the huge debt and budget deficit is a catastrophic problem it appears that the Senate politicians would rather spend their valuable time harassing Americans instead of trying to find ways to cut the out of control spending. The only thing that will fix the huge deficit and the astronomical debt of our country is to cut spending so I am also instructing you to reduce spending now. I oppose any additional spending, I also oppose any additional debt. I want you to cut spending. Please concentrate on the problem of overspending and prevent socialist senate politicians from passing laws that give more power to the IRS to harass and imprison American citizens in their own country. The politicians caused the huge deficit now fix it by cutting spending and cutting borrowing.

Please vote no for all such amendments and bills that polarize the people and/or attempt to create class warfare and/or harass American citizens and/or limit Americans freedom and/or take away the rights of Americans to dispute claims with the IRS or make it more difficult to dispute claims with the IRS.

There is an ever growing erosion of American values and pride as well as an ever increasing embarrassment of being American. Politicians that create and pass laws that limit American freedom and erode American pride are making the USA the laughing stock of the world. America is supposed to be a role model for other countries when it comes to freedom. Instead now the amendment attached to bill 1813 giving power to the IRS to revoke or suspend passports prove that the USA is one of the most repressive governments in the world.

When I see attachments to bills like the one giving the IRS power to suspend or revoke an Americans right to travel it makes me sick. It makes me feel embarrassed to be an American. Please try to stop the other politicians from destroying our country. Can you imagine what reaction our forefathers the founders of this country would have if something like this happened 200 years ago? It is obvious that would have never happened because they understood what freedom means and fought and died for the freedom of Americans. Now politicians are trying to take away the freedom of Americans. So why is it happening now? I think you already know, this country is going bankrupt and bad politicians would rather polarize and harass American citizens than cut spending. As always politicians put their own interest in continuing their career as a politician ahead of the needs of the American people. The overspending socialist politicians are addicted to spending other peoples money (the tax payers) and borrowing more every chance they get.It is easy for them to spend other peoples money, specifically my money (Americans are responsible for the debt of their country.). That is sad and it makes me sick when politicians spend my money foolishly. I would never authorize anyone to use my money to overspend and then over borrow. I am instructing you to cut spending now and stop harassing Americans. Please oppose Senate bill 1813 and remove the amendment giving the IRS power to revoke, suspend or refuse renewal of passports.

It is hard to believe that in the USA travel is a privilege and not a right. The USA government continues to increase control over it’s citizens at an alarming rate. When the American government controls your ability to travel it is easy to see that the American government is out of control.and needs to reigned in by it’s citizens. Please initiate a bill that makes Americans ability to travel freely a right and not just a privilege so other politicians will never be able to do this repressive act in the future. I don’t want my government to be able to limit travel and control Americans like other repressive governments. I want Americans to be to be free and I want to be proud of my country.

The politicians created all the problems in my country so please start fixing this country now by cutting spending, please stop spending my money without my permission, please stop borrowing without my permission. Most of all stop attempting to harass the American citizens and don’t forget the taxpayers that the Senate politicians are attempting to harass pay their salaries. Please initiate a bill to reduce all congressman’s salary by 50% until the astronomical government debt is zero.

This bill is already causing stress and strife in this country. Politicians are trying to polarize the American people and imprison Americans that want to dispute IRS claims. It is a lame idea and it will not work. The whole idea of a debtors prison is archaic and repressive. It appears that the politicians that approved this bill in the senate are obviously trying to distract Americans and divert their attention from the real problem (overspending & over borrowing). You politicians need to remember that our forefathers that were rich and poor fought together to create a free country. The rich and the poor fought to keep an oppressive government from controlling their lives. It appears that once again it is time for the rich and poor to work together to change this repressive regime that you politicians call a government. It is time to vote against all the politicians that attempt to attempt to create a repressive regime that tries to control the freedom of it’s citizens.

Once again, I oppose Bill 1813 and I oppose the attached Amendment giving the IRS additional powers to revoke, suspend or refuse to renew passports. I want you to remove the Amendment giving power to the IRS to revoke, suspend or refuse to renew passports from bill 1813 and any other bill that contains similar amendments.

Sincerely,

29. Critical Thinker

Representative Paul,

It will not just not go away. Seasoned law enforcement officers and the like have investigated Barack Obama eligibility and found probable cause exist at least 2 forgeries have been submitted to the public by the white house. I ask that you give this matter due diligence because to continue to keep the issue at bay with generic mundane responses with not suffice any longer.

You should not remain quite and keep this issue at the forefront until it is resolved in accordance with your oath of office to uphold the constitution. WE ARE AWAKE AND WATCHING…

Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

30. Nathalie

Hiiiiiii

A group of RP supporters are organizing a reverse black out on the Media on April 17th in response to how they’ve been ignoring Ron Paul since day one! .There’s a video and the link is posted below…I thought people will be more aware of it if it’s posted on your website!…Thank you:) Let’s DO THIS!!!:)

31. Snapback Hats

32. reckless racing 2 apk

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

33. ciscokid

This guy Jeremy Richter is creating a “EPIC” commercial dedicated solely for Ron Paul for Tampa in August. This is awesome! Spread the word!

34. Dante

I made a Ron Paul Balloon Sculpture. Hope you enjoy.

35. Leif Thor

This morning the FEDS raided Oakland’s Oaksterdam University. As the largest, most well respected medical marijuana institute in Northern California, the FEDS were making a clear signal to all States, they intend to bring States in line with whatever the FED wants, regardless of what voters vote for.

Tomorrow there’s going to be a protest at 11am downtown San Francisco at City Hall. Please come if this issue or civil liberties means something to you.

1 26 27 28 29 30 34