Contact

4412 Responses

RonPaul.com is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at RonPaul.com? Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

grassroots@ronpaul.com

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

Disclaimer: The RonPaul.com website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

4,412 responses to “Contact”

1. Steven

Not sure if there is a “conspiracy” to keep people from signing up to get Dr. Paul to run as an independent or not, but everytime I click the link or go to ronpaul2012.org to sign up….I get “ni***rs took my Ron Paul” in a message window. I’d LOVE to see Dr. Paul on the ticket under ANY party. It’s not the party that matters it’s the man, and Dr. Paul is a man among thieves.

2. Kelly

Maybe no one will ever read this and that’s ok, but somewhere I need to say this. My heart is grieved that my next President won’t be Ron Paul. Did he have a huge chance? Maybe not, but he was the right choice. I’ve never cried when celebrities die or anything else in pop culture or even in our news, but my heart was grieved when Romney was finally nominated. The only hope this country had was Dr. Paul and it’s gone. I fear for my country and for the country that will be placed in my children’s hands.

You’ll always be my pick Dr. Paul.

3. marty robinson

False to all of you

4. Mike Moore

Ron,

Get back with the program.

I want world peace in my lifetime but I am smart of enough to take steps in that direction ad know it is going to take time, not take my toys and go home because I did not get my way!

Your losing support not getting it!

5. J.E. Christensen

I have always admired you and felt you were truly interested in saving our great country. I can no longer support you. You have disappointed me. You and your supporters should be ashamed. Would I ever vote for you again………absolutely not.

6. Tezzie

What are you doing? I thought you loved America, but apparently you love the radical Marxist Obama more because what you are doing is nothing short of bombing our candidate and handing the radical extremist votes. SHAME ON YOU…THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR EGO, THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED???

7. Mark White

Its time to man up and support the GOP, you lost. You are only hurting the party by getting on prime time tv and stating you are Undecided.
    You are nothing but a sore loser who is now just a thorn in the Republican side.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 13

1. Joe

Do you not realize that Mitt Romney is just as bad for America as POTUS Obama? A vote for Romney or Obama is a dagger in the heart of America.

8. Gerardo Morales

Please retire, move out of TX and go to LA or SanFrancisco and take your ideas with you.

That will be a great place for you and your radical ideas.

9. Sulleye

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

10. L.Schwab

Ron Paul and his supporters,
    I liked your candidate but this kind of pettiness is unforgivable. You would have shown much more class if you would have stopped the disruption and made sure that Obama was not re-elected. With your actions the democrats and President Obama will use it in everyone of their commercials. CNN is already talking bad about Republicans which I can thank you for giving them fuel to do so. Why couldn’t you have shown that Republicans were united? If I didn’t know better maybe Ron Paul wants President Obama re-elected. This is when you know ego is more important than country.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 8

11. Robert Nelson

Get off the ego trip and put your support behind Romney/Ryan. Your tea party issues can be best achieved by electing a Republican president and with unity in the party Rebublican Pqarty. Cut out the damaging activity that will split the party and put Obama in the White House for a second term that will damage America much more than you giving up your continued selfish position of pushing your extreme issues. Get smart NOW!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 10

12. Bob Calliham

Dear Mr Paul,
    I am very disappointed by your selfishness. You are about as arrogant as President Obama. You need to leave politics, you are simply causing people to throw away their votes, and if Obama wins it will be on you the same as Clinton’s won because of the split votes with Ross Perot.
    Get the hell out of politics and go fishing.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 7

13. Ruben Suarez

I used to love Ron Paul and agreed on many his ideas, And I felt that he really liked this country, however listening to him this weekend and watching the actions of his party I started to realise that he is no friend of the American people or this country. He and his party promote splitting the ticket even if they have no chance at their ridiculous running for their party’s presidential and Vp choice. Grown ups should stop playing pretend at some point in their life. They will attempt to split the ticket which what this means is that if it is a close race the win will go to the Obama administration and they have no problem with this? This is absolutely greed at its purest form. To see the Ron Paul party in the eyes that I once looked at him and now is looking at true betrayal. To think that they will purposefully help the Obama campaign over their selfish game is just something that is most of all Unamerican. To think that someone says they love America and are willing to be part of the literal destruction of it for greed of their own is incomprehensible.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 11

14. James

KOO-KOO, KOO-KOO, KOO-KOO…………………
    Ron, your name will not even be brought to the floor for nomination……
    PLEASE GET OFF THE KOOL-AID……….YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND……….A VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN NOV. IS A VOTE FOR OBAMA……..I KNOW YOU & YOUR SUPPORTERS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, BUT IT’S THE TRUTH……….YOU & YOUR SUPPORTERS SHOUL JUST ENDORSE OBAMA……
    THAT IS WHAT A VOTE FOR RON DOES……..IDIOTS…..

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 13

15. Kent Krauss

Mr. Paul,
    You are a loonie-tune nutcase, buddy, and you need to control your mouth.

16. Randall

Mr. Paul:

I must admit I know little about you and have never been a supporter. However, there comes a time to bury the hatchet and do what is in the best interest of the country. That Mr. Paul is not to split the ticket and run as an independent, rather to insure that the current administration is ousted in favor of a highly intelligent, honest, and well-intended Republican ticket.

17. Dee

If R.P would’ve during his time on MSM as a “possible nominee” come up with a written contract with his signing on MSM it would’ve changed this election and future 1′s for generation’s to come!!

18. Jay

Man ron paul is absoluty the best candidate i ahve seen for a president since the 60s and before. He is the perfect president HE knows exactly what he talking about and the plans that he has is sooo nice he uses common sense and logic. What he says actually make sense and seem like they’re going to work. He is a political genius. He would bring the u.s. back to how it was at its prime. Mitt Romney is an absolute jackass. Ron paul HAS TO RUN for president the next election and don’t run for the republicans run for the DEMOCRATS people who vote for republicans are going to end up voting for morons like mitt romney. PLEASE run again next election America needs ron paul. EVERYONE of my friends and people i asked wanted ron paul to win and the only reason he didn’t was because we didn’t really know how everything worked like the fact that YO Uactually have to go and vote in the primary to have the nominee in the election, we didn’t know that i think everyone just thinks that someone in the govt choses the candidates in the primary. If i knew i definatly would ahve voted for him. So I really hope he runs again next election!!!!!

19. Graeme Kilshaw

I am happy to consider you an honest friend.

20. Confused Voter ( Ron paul fan but who to vote, Romney or Obama?)

Between Romney and Obama. What do people think? I’m not a big fan of where we’ve gone under Obama’s administration, primarily under debt explosion and spending. He didn’t really cut money the way he campaigned; line item by line item. Under his watch debt exploded by 7 trillion. I think the issue with Obama is leadership, being a tough leader and taking a strong stance for a good cause and making it happen. Instead I hear him complaining about how congress isn’t doing this and that. I think it’s his job to make that happen. At the same time he had a pretty big mess that he had inherited. Voting for Romney on the other hand would mean we’re going back to Bush legacies. Feel like it would be very similar to having Bush in the house. If you were previously a Ron Paul supporter and have to vote between Romney and Obama who would you vote for and why? Lesser of two evils? Not voting is not an option!!

1. Jeremy

Gary Johnson is a choice that should leave you feeling good.

2. Bob Heron

CONSIDER THIS………..

CONSIDER THIS:

What probably is one of
      the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election.

If Mitt wins the nomination, I will enthusiastically
      support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d
      just ask you to keep four things in mind:
      1.. Justice Scalia just turned 78
      2.. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
      3.. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
      4.. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago.

In addition,
      Justice Ginsburg has Pancreatic Cancer.
      Justice Stephens has already said he would retire and is just waiting for Obama to be reelected.
      The next president could appoint as many as 4 new Justices over next 8 years. This election is about more than ObamaCare Tax.

We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one new member of the Supreme Court, in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can’t win, imagine this:

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER?

Concerned citizens….. After you have stopped gasping, kindly forward this to others..

21. Jonathan Romine
  22. Mary Wilson

I have voted for Ron Paul everytime he has ran for office…… HOWEVER….. Some idiot named Richard Gilbert of the California Bar Association has just convinced me NEVER TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL….. Too bad, he had some wonderful ideas…. BUT THANKS TO RICHARD GILBERT, NEITHER MYSELF OR ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS WILL EVER VOTE FOR RON PAUL AGAIN….. don’t you think the liberal news media would have all the accuations this Richard Gilbert speaks of on television 24 hours a day…

23. Brian Kaufman

What’s the possibility of posting a Gary Johnson link where Ron Paul’s is now?

24. Tim

Before the primaries the narrative surrounding Ron Paul in the news was the grassroots movement. The primaries have turned that narrative into vote tampering, vote fraud, and slander by the news. The news system is a hot-mess. IF WE ARE TO GET BACK ON TRACK, WE NEED TO GET THE NARRATIVE BACK ON THE GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT!!! I’ve started the BTB4RP Bumper sticker chain letter. I buy Ron Paul bumper stickers for strangers who also support Ron Paul that I find over the internet. I include a chain letter letting them know to pay it forward to other strangers who support Ron Paul. Decentralized grassroots is how we are going to get back on track. Take a second and read a little about this strategy at my site http://www.BumperToBumper4RP.com. Ask not what Ron Paul swag you can get for free. Ask what Ron Paul Swag you can get for a complete stranger.

25. me

what a let down….to think i believed in you and your fake message

26. Katie Marie Nelson

The Obama family crime confessions!

27. Bethane OCONNELL

SELL OUT…SELL OUT….YOU ARE LIKE THE OTHERS…

28. Joe Rushing

I think that based on the responses most of your supporters are very upset/angry! I don’t blame them! How can supporting romney help the Constitutional Conservative American Cause?
    At this point there’s only one thing to do that can save face regarding this endorsement…………….Pull a clinton by Diddacting the endorsement before its too late for the Republic!

29. Bethane OCONNELL

You have disappointed EVERYONE by following Mitt , we cannot believe it. Just last Tuesday, I drove 60 miles to vote for you here in the New Mexico primary. I would like a refund for the gas I used going to vote for you when you knew what was up then, you sold us out. I cannot believe it. I am absolutely DISGUSTED. You can send my refund to B. OCONNELL, po box 509, Magdalena, NM 87825.
    You are a sell out,
    Bethane OCONNELL

1. Jeremy

I don’t ever remember him endorsing Mitt. I think he was pretty clear that he would not endorse Mitt.

30. Jacqueline Kruger

Was just told that CBS Radio announced that Ron Paul has endorsed Romney for president???? I know that the liberal stations did this sort of thing before (lies) but I had to ask, “Is this true or just another lie from the liberals?” No wonder when I talk to people they say, “Oh Ron Paul dropped out a long time ago!” Get the word out there that you are still in the race, Dr. Paul. Thank you and God bless you.

Read that Romney attended the Bildergerg meeting in Virginia. He is groomed.

31. Dennis

Get out of office

32. Gari-Jones

I support Ron Paul he’s the only true candiate out there he can claena up the system and bring sanity back to the world. His call for more freedom is the only message. Romney wants you to be have less freedom vote Ron Paul

For a proper look at my Ron Paul’s Message of freedom, go see my video on Metacafe and type in the search bar Why You Should Vote Ron Paul or you can Google it the same way. I’ve tried posting the link many times the comment gets deleted.

33. luxury hotels rome

Really enjoyed this article, can I set it up so I receive an email every time you make a new update?

34. jud

will the legacy be called Paulotics ..

35. mike labauve

you and grinrich start a 3rd party. look both the left and the right are failing america.
    obama cannot goven a fast food joint, romney is just a 2 faced lier. speaks spanish,
    and was a great helper in sending american jobs over seas
    he’s grand father left america because of his mormon beliefs for 2 or more wives ,
    even if you get 25% iT will prevent a election of a american presdent, you need 51 % and the electoral votes… stop this downfall of america,

1 27 28 29 30 31 107