Contact

2193 Responses

RonPaul.com is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at RonPaul.com? Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

grassroots@ronpaul.com

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

Disclaimer: The RonPaul.com website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

2,193 responses to “Contact”

1. KVW

I need to know…..can your name still be written in for the presidency? Is that option available in some states and not for others, or available in all states? Do you feel you have a good chance getting in if that were done? Would our “ticket” be thrown out if we do that?

Sincerely,

KVW

2. JOHN RUSSELL

I think this video may be a way to accomplish all of Ron Paul’s goals.

It would starve the government of funds.

3. AJ Rose

Dear Mr. Paul,

I think you would be an awesome cabinet member who would be able to influence policy, and get rid of Obama. You know Obama will destroy the country if given the next four years. Isn’t Libya enough? The country needs for you and Romney to become a team against Obama. You do not need to cave to Romney, but he needs hardworking people willing to make the hard decisions for the betterment of the entire nation.

I understand it’s the principle of the thing, but in the end it just turns out to be a vote for Obama. Ross Perot was great, but just handed the election to Clinton rather than inspiring the change we had all hoped for. Please do not repeat the mistakes of Perot.

4. John Robinson

Dear Congressman Paul,

Saddened, I’m afraid you missed an opportunity. I feel as if you would have had enough steam left from a solid run for the Republican nomination to mount an independent run that would have had the support to get you into the debates and beyond. If you’d have chosen it, I think you would have gone far beyond the support Ross Perot had and been able to seriously engage in all the debates.

People are craving for something to believe in.

I know it wasn’t your intention to run as an independent. I wish you had. I feel as if it was now or never. I feel like you might be the only one on stage making sense if you were in the debate (as usual).
    -But that this time it would count and you’d get the votes.
    I was among those wanting a Paul/Kucinich ticket in ’08!

As a liberal who contributed $100′s to your campaign every time you asked for it, I would love it if there was something in this race that still gave me hope.

You know as well as I that there will be little difference between and Obama second term and a Romney presidency. I can only speculate the reasons you didn’t mount a third party run. I wish you had.

It seems to late…

*** is it? ***

Ps. I realize that it’s considered that your efforts help set the stage for a Rand Paul run for the office.

-Nah.-

I have a very open mind and I’m sorry to tell you as his father..he’s simply not as likable as you. It won’t work. During your campaign for the nomination I was also on his email list. There were times that emails came out in his name that had such bad grammer and typos that I could never get behind him. He’s a senator for crying out loud. We don’t need another Bush, Jr. I tried to respond saying, “PLEASE stop sending this stuff on your fathers’ behalf!!” but I couldn’t get through. Rand is a senator. If he doesn’t have the sense, the diction, or the people working for him that prevent such dribble from being released publicly he will never- ever- make it.

If you’re stopping the momentum for your run for the presidency thinking that you’ve set a good libertarian base for Rand…I’m sorry to say it’s a pursuit that might be dead in the water.

Sorry for the downer-

Keep up all the good work!
    I’m behind you all the way.

Either it’s someone like you in office or it’s collapse. I don’t believe in a big enough change from within government to avoid catastrophe unless it’s you there.

5. Autumn

WARNING!!! WHY IS THERE A BIG “STAND WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA” ADVERTISEMENT RIGHT AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE ? IT’S THE FIRST THING ONE SEES WHEN THE PAGE OPENS!!!

6. R. Marshall Hackett

I AM WRITING IN RON PAUL ON MY BALLOT.

I live in Minnesota. The president will carry my state. Even if it were close, I CANNOT vote for Gov. Mitt Romney.

I wish Congressman Paul was the nominee, but he is not; I am an American first, a conservative second, and a Republican third. The GOP needs to get a wake up call. Limited government! That includes not legislating specific views on social issues.

I will write in RON PAUL!

Today, a colleague of mine described Mr. Romney as a “pancake.” It took me a moment: pancakes FLIP!

In addition, Bain Equity did/does NOT create jobs. In truth, Bain saved/saves a PERCENTAGE of jobs of the companies they acquire, following massive layoffs. They are free to do so, but Gov. Romney twists the facts to suggest he is a “creator” of jobs.

I am grateful that Congressman Paul has been standing up for personal liberty and freedom. The Constitution (including the Bill of Rights) was not written to say what government could DO, but to LIMIT its reach and PROTECT the individual, including individuals with minority views. The idea of a true “democracy” is scary; any minority individual (whether by idea, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation) could, without the defenses of the Constitution, simply be voted down–and subjugated–by the majority.

If you believe the GOP has gone off track–for whatever reason–I urge you to join me and WRITE IN RON PAUL.

TO LIBERTY!

7. William McNeilly

Senator, I am a supporter of your efforts but we are at a state now where I wish you could find it in your heart to give your support to Gov Romney. Have a set down with the gov. and work some way to negotiate a truce. Both of you are gentlemen and fellow Christians and he needs your help now and after he is elected. Nov 6 is only the beginning as we patriots know there is lots of work to do. Either establishing our Libertarian Party or restructuring the Republican establishment.
    Respectfully,
    Bill McNeilly

8. Susan Aylworth

Dear Ron Paul:
    Everything you say makes sense. I believe in your causes. Unfortunately you and I both know you stand a chance of drawing maybe 2% of the vote. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do something brave and unprecedented and ask your voters to support Gov. Romney. His positions are not as strong as yours, but they’re closer than the other guy’s. This country cannot afford four more years of the Obama administration.

Please?

9. David

I want to vote Ron Paul but I do not see him in the ballot in California. How do I vote for him? Is he a write in candidate in California?

10. Jerry

If you are’nt going to run , PLEASE TELL US ! TIME TO DO SOMETHING , NOW !

11. paul cunningham

Sir, you are an honorable Republican who belives in the United states and for thatI as an Englishman I truly salute you

Regards
    Paul

12. Diane

As long time supporters we are begging you to publically support our Republican candidate! We cannot afford to have the conservative vote split. I know you love our country and understand this is the most important race in America’s history. We are in a fight against Marxist/socialist and this is the time for all conservatives to stand together! Not only will your silence hurt our country, but it could damage Rand’s political future. Please, please stand up and align yourself behind our only chance to save our beautiful country!

13. Carol Goodwin

I was made sick by what happened in Tampa! I am told I cannot write your name in unless you are a registered ‘write in ‘ candidate! After the dirty stunt they pulled, NOT acknowledging the “NO” votes and taking states rights in the matter, I wanted to cry! I want no affiliation with either of the two party system.
    I have been supporting RON PAUL since 1988 and this is NOT RIGHT.

14. Christopher Nissen

I can not believe that you are not going to support the Republican candidate fully. A vote for the libertarian candidate is a vote for O’bummer! You will never see another cent from me or my family! You make me sorry I ever supported you.

1. paul

obama did not just get here! This country has been voting for him for fifty years, here he is! Watch a film called “The Obama Deception”, see who is really running the show . . . it doesn’t matter that much whether obama or Romney wins, they are both just puppets, front men for a much larger and more sinister master, which is explained in this film. Generally speaking, it is the Fed, the international banking organization, the Bilderberg Society, it is not what you see in the press that they own. obama is simply carrying on their agenda, picking up where George Bush left off, don’t let your very well placed dislike of obama blind you to the real issues, a vote for Gary Johnson is a voice that will be heard!

15. Simon Templar

I have been living more or less out of the country for the last 10 years or so. I have been back a year.
    I have been politically uninformed, not having network TV but only net TV that shows old movies and sitcoms, years old.
    So the other day I happened across, on youtube, poly sci debates by the up coming candidates. There for the first time I saw and heard Ron Paul speak on many different topics. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY, WHY DON’T I SEE HIM OR HEAR HIM NOW. HE IS BRILLIANT!!! IN THE JEFFERSONion AND FRANKLIN WAY, WITH SOME MARK TWAIN THROWN IN. How can he not be on the ballot
    WHY IS HE BYPASSED BY THE MAJOR AND MINOR PRESS AND NPR. Why is the stupid right wing focused on getting rid of Obama and not remaking us a constitutional republic again. Maybe the right is run by money and not by ideas. This is the kinda s–t that rolls around in your head after long absences and returning to find your favorite hamburger joint is now a giant box store selling Chinese junk and gas is $4/$5 a gallon after fighting 2/3 wars in oil countries. YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

16. mike breecher

Mr. R. Paul, are you sure the statement you made that Obama can arrest and assassinate anyone at anytime, without a process?? It’s hard to believe that, but I can see it and probablly, the Republicans will do the same.

17. muhammad

I remember when I was 7 years old and you were an american in the midde east you were loved by peoples now you are hated some thing went wrong the problems is you cant give liberty to one and not to the other we dictate who will have liberty and who will not. We spend so much money out there and never promote liberty to any instead we support the Israelis and their policy against palestines while they take our money and steel palestinans land then in our country america they say why they hate us.Liberty and justice should be for all ,God provides for the people who worship him and the one who are not. They spend so much money in Iraq and took the power from suni muslims and give it to the shiat muslims which are loyal to Iran .All the money and the lives seems cheap to somebody I work with my hands and my money dose not come cheap we pay taxes to improve america and not to play poker with it I believe Ron Paul will make things right for all americans what is right is right and whats wrong is wrong and two wrongs won’t make it right both are not convincing enough. Ron Paul is the man for America ,God Bless

18. jerry

I have always liked, respected and agreed with many of the views of Mr. Paul, but if he continues to refuse to back Mitt, I think the man has lost his mind .
    If he believes what he says he knows this country can not handle anymore obama
    or whatever name or SS# he is using now.
    obama CAN NOT TELL THE TRUTH – HE LIES, LIES, AND LIES
    He is distroying this great country.
    Ron Paul, Mitt is our only hope, please throw your support behind him
    why waste your followers votes and allow a bum back in.

19. Kaleb

Hey there. With the war drums beating again for Iran I’ve been trying to figure out what the heck I can for my part to try stop it. I spent the last couple months researching & producing this 6 minute video called “A briefing on Iran’s nuclear program” in hopes that it could help people understand & contribute to rational dialogue about the issue. I hope you enjoy it & hope you find it suitable to share. Thank you!
    For peace.

20. Jebby

You should add this video of Ron talking to Fox News this week. He discusses who he’ll support, how Romney could get his support, and who he thinks his supporters will vote for.

21. mrdrawingguy

Treachery, Ron Paul, Animation and the RNC betrayal.

22. Dori

I don’t think Ron Paul will ever be taken seriously as a candidate again, IF he continues his stubborn refusal to support Mitt Romney. It doesn’t make any sense to withhold one’s vote, or to cast that vote for someone who has no chance to win, when you know that doing so only strengthens the chance for Obama to remain in office. Anyone who knows what a horrific idea it is for Obama to have 4 more years to defy the Constitution and lead us into socialism should have sense enough to vote for any valid candidate against him, and that means Mr. Romney!

1. Barbara Hubbard

barbara
      I totally agree with Dori , I like Ron Paul BUT IF HE IS GOING TO ACT LIKE A BABY & NOT VOTE & ENDORSE ROMNEY that is a vote for obumma .
      He should put his pride aside & for LOVE of AMERICA ENDORSE & VOTE FOR ROMNEY..

2. Billy Johnson

Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election: appointments to the Supreme Court.

“If Mitt wins the nomination, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy”. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d just ask you to keep these things in mind:

1. Justice Scalia just turned 78

2. Justice Kennedy will t
      urn 78 later this year

3. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August

4. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago. In addition, Justice Ginsburg has Pancreatic Cancer.

5. Justice Stephens has already said he would retire and is just waiting for Obama to be reelected.

The next president could appoint as many as 5 new Justices over the next 4 years, or over the next 8 years if a new President gets a second term. This election is about much more than the ObamaCare Tax.

Whomever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one new member of the Supreme Court, in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.”

If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, THINK AGAIN.

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can’t win, imagine this:

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER???

23. mike Ditter

What the hell is wrong with ron pau, a hole i didnt win so im not voting for romney.no vote is a vote for obama u jerk.you would rather let obama win and destroy this country because your forign policy sucks.

24. Norman Keller

Ron, i was for you in the primarys, but they are over. its going to be either Obama or Romney. please put aside your hurt for now and get behind Romney. i cant imagine the damage and destruction 4 more years of Obama will bring.

25. k

if anyone is in the 254 area i will b walking around protesting the opvote nov 5th!! just because ron is out of the race doesnt mean he still cant win. everyone needs to write his name in the ppl have the power

26. k

if anyone is in the 254 area i will b walking around protesting the opvote just because ron is out of the race doesnt mean he still cant win. everyone needs to write his name in the ppl have the power

27. Allen Bart

Is Ron Paul running for president? I have heard repeatedly over the election year that Ron Paul has dropped out of the running. I need to see a statement at the head of this website saying Ron Paul is in or out…. “My name is Ron Paul and I am running for President.” none of this talk about being a write in….

28. Rain

Hello fellow Ron Paul supporters and grass-roots Americans.

Yesterday, I began a campaign with the intended goal of sending a letter daily to President Obama until I get a response from the President himself, not his secretaries, not some pre-typed drivel, not an automated response. I’ve been inspired by the grass-roots movement that has brought Dr. Paul as far as he and this campaign has come. So I decided to create my own grass-roots movement. The more support we can get for this cause, the more noise we make, the better the chances we achieve our goals and have our concerns for the future of this nation answered directly by the President himself.

If you’d be interested in supporting this, you can read the letter here:

And follow the cause on Twitter here:

Thank you, have a great day.

29. ROB

I thank you Ron Paul for your efforts in speaking the truth. I have witnessed the
    videos in several state delagate meetings and saw the gross mistreatment of Ron Paul delagates. Then the RNC changes the rules again at the convention thereby
    not allowing the delagates to represent their respective state choice candidate.

I understand the necessary choice to run as an independant and I respect your choice. The truth you speak must remain a truth-in-fact.
    With all due respect, Rob in Tennessee.

30. Casey

I’m not an American, I’m a British student. I’m posting this because I’d like to state how much I support Ron Paul. You are the only politician I can and will probably ever be able to name who isn’t a greedy corrupt scumbag guided by political intrigue. I only wish Ron was British himself and ran for Prime Minister, and replaced the completely incompetent David Cameron, who is for lack of a better a term a total moron. I hope Ron is successful in his bid for presidency, whenever that may be. America and the world needs it.

31. Jon

Please understand who Gary Johnson is! He is very much in e mold of Ron Paul and has the passion to take on and destroy both the GOP and the DNC! Why do I say this so harshly? Because everyone needs to understand that the far left cronie-fascist DNC and the very similar cronie-fascist GOP view the average American citizen as an entity owned by the state under statist run capitilism rather than free-market capitilsm. The constitution is something all too easily put through the spin-cycle of Harvard educated policy rationalizers who despite their 500 pg books still can’t fool citizens who understand the true meaning of the innate humanity of freedom and liberty! The republican party operate under the idea that free-market capitilism is a facade that only works when times are good and that gov’t has final say( and banks and wallstreet have the final word over govt’)-hence TAARP and GM bailouts! Both the GOP and DNC believe that NATO is a military do-all arm of the UN rather than a distinct treaty of defensive-only policies for member nations against a specific threat(mother Russia and her new dictator) rather than a vague treaty allowing for illegal offensive action against African and middleast nations!
    End the wars, end the senseless spending, cut down gov’t, Live Free!
    Support Gary Johnson!

32. Anthony Cheritino

We need to work to get Ron Paul on the Ballots in 2012. That should be the most important thing on your mind. Obama is a Socialist and we don’t want socialism in this country. Go to the following web site and read Why!

CALL THE GOVERNMENT OF YOU STATE AND DEMAND THAT RON PAUL BE PUT ON THE BALLOT!

Cheritino

33. Paul

Reading these comments, I have to say, some of you guys are fools. Too long we have voted for the lesser evil! The lesser evil is usually worse, since it makes you feel good and prevents you from activism, yet it is one step further down the drain. Don’t forget George W. Bush signed the Patriot Act… this makes him no better than Obama! Don’t forget there are even more Democrats supporting Ron Paul than Republicans! Believe me… If Ron Paul runs independently and happens not to win… he will likely increase Romney’s chance to win! Honestly, Romney nor Obama really make a difference, they both work on the same new world order, total control over the people by the establishment! They have mostly achieved that already! Our freedoms are being stripped away faster than we can notice! We can’t even send our kids to public schools anymore without a chicken pocks shot! Breastfeeding in public has become taboo, while same sex couples making out in shopping centers! We are so concerned about how much money we should print and how much money we can make and how many handouts we can get, not realizing that our soldiers are preparing the center stage for WW3! I must say blind we are!

34. Yolande Barnard

PLease explain what is a Honest Rape?

35. Shaen

My respect for you has gone down Sir. What does anything matter if we don’t get Obama out of office in November? I can’t believe you and your remaining followers are willing to have our country destroyed because you are angry that you didn’t get the ticket. Is it ego? What happened to you? I was a big supported of you, but I could never support you again if you help Obama win. Think about this.. if you help Obama win, your legacy will be changed forever and all that have to teach will be lost. You will be the man that made sure Obama got his way and destroyed this country.

1 28 29 30 31 32 44