Contact

RonPaul.com is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at RonPaul.com? Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

grassroots@ronpaul.com

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

Disclaimer: The RonPaul.com website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

• Bookends

I Chowder Down – WE LOVE RON PAUL, HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF CHECK HIS BACKGROUND & FAMILY.

• I Chowder Down

@Bookends

Perhaps you miss-understood me? :) I agree with your entire statement.

• I Chowder Down

Response to earlier post. Yes Ron Paul voted against the the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which would authorize the president to send the military literally anywhere in the world to imprison civilians without charge or trial. Prison based on suspicion alone. The power is so sweeping that the president would be able to direct the military to use its powers within the United States itself, and even lock up American citizens without charge or trial.

This legislation passed with a 93-7 margin in the Senate, with Senator Rand Paul staunchly opposing the bill. In the House, a 283-186 vote allowed a passage of the bill. Congressmen Ron Paul and Justin Amash were among the minority strongly against the legislation. Ron Paul described the bill as “arrogant and bold and dangerous.“

• I Chowder Down

Here is a start. possible 70 million have been brainwashed. Once you understand this, more you shall be enlighten. http://www.mediamonitors.net/williamson4.html

• Bethsimmons5245

@Any Gaul and@Texas502, You are both an embarrassment. Nothing ever gets accomplished with hate talk. This is ridiculous talk in 2012. This kind of behavior is so “Civil War”. I can’t imagine what kind of upbringing you both had. It must have been awful for you both. I didn’t have such a nifty one either but I can’t imagine spewing such vitriolic swill toward another human being. If I had the power I’d block both of you for hateful attitudes. Life is too short, men. Try to rise to a higher level.

• Texas 502

Any Gaul what a fool get a life! You are such a nigger always being negative show some respect. Ron Paul talks from the heart he haves more experience in his finger than Crack head Obama does in his entire body. Obama lead this country into a depression and hyper inflation what a piece of shit! He should of been impeached a long time ago I cant believe we put trust in a black man even worse put him in the WHITE house. He doesnt know a damn thing about business believe it or not our Real unemployment is 15-20% look at u3 and u6. I believe anyone up there can beat that monkey and put him in his place except gingrich hes just like obama Big government. The only reason you and your low life friends support that nigger is so you can get hand outs from the govt more entitlements that doesnt create jobs that makes people like you lazy. So there you go shove it up your ass.

• I Chowder Down

@Texas 502

He understands lining his pockets with money on the backs of the people of USA. He is a traitor and and has killed the constitution. Bankers and Federal Reserve love being served by him. Main stream media hasn’t mentioned the last few bills just passed.

• any gaul

As opposed to pual , who lines his pockets with koch brothers, white aryan groups, his racist newsletter, lew rockwell, alex fearmongering jones, doing illegal abortions. I’m not into you libratarian retards smaller government concept, smaller government means we get more idiots like you and your daddy paul in office. Scary thought…..but will never happen.

@I Chowder Down@Texas 502

• any gaul

texass— what a joke. What’s with you paulites licking that redneck christian hillbilly’s ass and saying I should have respect, and then you totally call the best president we’ve had in 20 years every derogatory name in the book. President Obama has done everything he can in cleaning up that other texass piece of shit bushhole crap. ruin puke is pure scum of the lowest life. I piss in his mouth, but then you would know about that since you’re from the retarded state of texshit. I think your wetdream is having ruinpaul putting his tongue up your christian hillbilly’s filthy ass. And then you both kiss. Listen tex….come over to my neighborhood, I’ll get the rope and tree ready for you, let you hang around a bit, bring over your toilet faced friend rp with you, he’s used to lynchings. What is the connection with texans, christians and idiots. Squeal like the pig you and paul are, cuz I’m coming to get you @Texas 502

• Markh008

You stupid racist! When are u un intelligent racist idiots going to realise its not about race or colour! Its peoplke like you that bring ur country down, you have no soul or dignity if u met him u wouldent have the balls to say that. Yes Obama is a puppet put in place to disrupt the elite seen to be running the country but your statement is just ridiculous and u should crawl back under ur rock. Ur just as much as an immigrant as he is just u have been there longer u fool grow up and amke an intelligent argument u fool. Dont associate racism with Ron Paul u unitellegtual muppet @Texas 502

• w1945

Son you will not help Ron Paul this way. You need to clean up your act and show a little less hate. We all want RP elected and Obama out but by you using the kind of language you are using is just going to hurt us in the long run. @Texas 502

• any gaul

The only thing ruinedpaul would lead us to is a nazi, fascist society. Get ready for the ovens gaw

• any gaul

When President Obama, the true leader of our people, gets re-elected, hopefully he will get rid of the ron pauls of the world and all his sheep

• any gaul

I strongly believe (and know there are many others in agreement) that ron paul is the worst, most uneducated, most evil, dangerous scumbag who has ever ran for the presidency.

It’s a disgrace that this animal holds any official position

• any gaul

ron paul r.i.p. 2012…….or even better now/dec.16th…………..may you rest from a rope like the rest of your lynched followers

• I Chowder Down

@any gaul

You must belong to the Obama and Bush Clan or worse WallStreat Fudge Packers Association? Could you be a FEMA Camp coordinator? Read this, you have no more liberties and rights, USA’s Freedom is Gone idiot. Read and learn: Army ‘Strategic Shock’ Report Says Troops May Be Needed To Quell U.S. Civil Unrest http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/army-strategic-shock-report-says-troops-may-be-needed-to-quell-u.

Want more give me a call

• any gaul

Nothing from teapotters is worth reading, it’s like reading ‘tip and mitten from the 2nd grade. Stop listening to morons like alexjones, jesse ventura or prostitutes like sarah palin, michelle bachman or nazi’s like ron paul. Wake up, and start reading and doing in depth research, not far right wing lying propaganda. But yes, I’d love to give you a call and teach you a few things–bow down. @I Chowder Down

• any gaul

Attention! ron paul’s doctor certificate is fake, he paid to get it. He is an all round phony and a nazi. His time is up…in more ways than one. He is a sick, evil, dangerous individual who should be in prison. His cult paulbearers should get psychiatric help

• I Chowder Down

@any gaul

If or when you fully detox from crack, please repost. Good luck, we pray for you!

• any gaul

Never believed in your christian god,or any other, but if it will get rid of the robotic, brainwashed gene pool of ruinedpaul I will pray to my hearts content. This is my repost @I Chowder Down

• I Chowder Down

@any gaul

“Banned” Commercial: Ron Paul 2012 (Unofficial) It’s only 1 Minute long but it’s a powerful message!

If you don’t get you must be a test-tube “it” with a faint pulse.

Vote Ron Paul or shack up with your sheeple friends at FEMA camps… you go

• any gaul

Read the emperor’s new clothes….You blind ‘sheep of paul’ need professional counseling. Or maybe it’s about time you all get a job…or get a life @I Chowder Down

• I Chowder Down

Please watch, the paste or link this this video on your social networks

• Texas 502

Hey brother I strongly support you 100% and I want you to get more support from others as well so I would like and appreciate if you approach your foreign policy differently. Heres some advice 1. Have pece talks with enemies (Iran) come out of meeting shaking hands, if they dont accept your gesture and they treaten the U.S 2. Put very hard sanctions on them, if that doesnt work 3. We have no other choice but to go to war which no one wants to do but its best to strike them first and its better to be safe than sorry. So for example I would send a Secret Operation to Iran either CIA or a Drone. You always have to think of the what ifs. RON PAUL 2012

• any gaul

What do they feed people in texas to create the retardation of the brain. Cannot think of anything good that has come out of texas besides pure hate , violence and evil. texas502 ,your theories are amazing………NOT! @Texas 502

• Markh008

I think this guy hlds the key to the future of of u guys over in the states and realisticly for the wider world!! As a Brit i can see how bias the media can be towards a threat to the establishment! I do feel he will be moved to one side due to the currupt running of the USA by the corparate government u have. It is so well established that the powers are not elected by the people and there is a high power underlying establishment doing the real string pulling

• JamesCarlDavis

Fullsander.

you may like to see this hannity interview after last nights debate.

ron paul was the number 1 search this morning on yahoo trends.

ps. viewers of this youtube video should read the comments posted. the media seems to help ron paul when they falsely accuse him, interupt his answers, and ask stupid questions.

• JamesCarlDavis

The people that dont like ron paul dont like snow on christmas, and the constitution…or there just uneducated to whats happening in the country. i had 2 attempted hackings while viewing the debate.

stupid is stupid does.

as to the subject of IRAN..there is no threat (NONE) from Iran. they have no air force,there navy could be defeated in 1 day. if they had 1 nuke to launch,china would take it out before it could leave there country.without the free world buying chinas goods they would starve to death in two weaks.

Wake up folks ! did we learn nothing from the hoax called war on terror. our leaders scare me more then the rest of the world.RON PAUL is doing his best…we should do our best to support him.

im placeing magnetic letters on my roof. RON PAUL

• any gaul

snow on christmas???!!!! are you for real?!! The uneducated are the robotic cult of ron puke. You paulbearers move beyond stupid…………. @JamesCarlDavis

• heggy45

To Mr. Ron Paul, this message is for you. Sir you are a great and honorable man. Please sir keep up the good work. DO NOT let the media try and discredit your character! I see how they try to paint you as a racist because of some magazine articles years ago and can see right through their lies. They are doing this because you pose a real threat to the status quo and other sell out candidates! KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING. I support you and will continue to do so.

I do believe you have some flaws though. I think you need more communication on your foreign policy and say you would go to war if need be under the constitution and let it out and make it clear you did at first agree to go after the 9/11 terrorists.

I am saying this because most people I have talked to said they wouldn’t vote for you because of your foreign policy and that may very well be your downfall.

Otherwise keep up the good work sir!!!

• heggy45

Otherwise keep up the good work sir!!!

• ArashShafihie

You have my vote.

• Tim Lewis

Someone please get to Dr. Paul and remind him to tell the World tonight that he would annihilate any terrorist who attacked the U.S., but would refrain from going to war with a sovereigh=n nation which had nothing to do wtih the attack. I know this would be his policy, but he should explain to the people that he would be tough on actual terrorism. they will try to portray him as a softy. This is where they will get him. He has to show that he is a strong defense candidate and shut them down!!!

• trumpsahead

Sibel Edmonds, a 9/11 whistleblower who felt the wrath of Bush Regime, writing now for Veterans Today, warns Ron Paul to be wary of Bruce Fein as a possibility for legal adviser.

“In a statement released on August 5, the House Ethics Committee ruled that Rep Jean Schmidt has received multiple improper gifts totaling $500,000 from the Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) between 2008 and 2010. The Committee ruled that Schmidt must pay the money back, However, she will not face sanctions by the House as she was able to pin the blame for her behavior on her attorneys Bruce Fein and David Saltzman.”

Ms Edmonds claims Bruce Fein intentionally misled Jean Schmidt, and concludes he may be an enemy agent.