Contact

RonPaul.com is a grassroots-run “Fan Site” – we have no direct contact with Ron Paul!

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

This information is provided for the convenience of our fellow supporters and other interested parties. It does not imply endorsement by or association with Ron Paul and/or the Campaign for Liberty!

Would you like to contact the grassroots supporters at RonPaul.com? Please only do so for the following reasons…

• To send us Ron Paul-related news, photos, videos, recordings, events etc. that we might have missed and that should be posted on this site.
  • To send us feedback, comments and questions about this site that you’d rather not post publicly.
  • If you want to help out as a volunteer in running this site; please state your skills, background and time availability in as much detail as possible.
  • To suggest business ideas, products and services, potential alliances, link requests, etc.

Do not contact us with interview requests, autograph requests, random news not related to Ron Paul, messages intended for Ron Paul personally, anything about Rand Paul, or requests to be removed from a physical mailing list (we don’t have one).

Due to the massive volume of emails received each day we can respond only to a very small percentage of requests. If you’d like to make a comment or ask a question about Ron Paul, posting a public message at the bottom of this page is a more effective option to make your voice heard. Other supporters will be able to see your message and respond.

Email the authors of this website:

grassroots@ronpaul.com

Or complete and submit this contact form:

Your Name (required)

Your Email Address (required)

Subject (please be specific)

Your Message

What's Ron Paul's full first name?

Disclaimer: The RonPaul.com website is maintained by independent grassroots supporters and is not paid for, affiliated with, or endorsed by Ron Paul.

1,855 Comments:

1. MrKnapp answer - My Husband is a Viet Nam veteran he also agrees with you - you really have a louder voice when you are ersonally have experience war. Ron Paul is the only one candidate that fits that profile - Go Ron Go We and our family is right behind you and your family - we continue to pray for Ron Paul & family complete protection from those that want to destroy him like the evil elite, which are the banskers & Big Business that took over the United States involved with English empire.

2. I think it could be beneficial if the campaign contrasted the difference between who is fighting the wars and who is instigating the wars. With the exception of Perry, no one else has served but Dr. Paul. He should highlight this more in the debates because the others are making these "warrioresque" statements while they hid in the shadows when they were of age to serve in the military. Which candidates served and which candidates hid are legitimate points to hit on especially when you get to the south. No one likes a draft dodger who doubles as a war hawk.

• ron pual was military doctor who served stateside. Stop lying..........he never was at war or fighting in another country for our country. Actually, as with other questionable things about ronnie, his doctor degree is in question now, and people are wanting to see his real certificate. Having said that, just because anyone served in the military doesn't mean they would be a good politician @MrKnapp

3. RobertHauser - I am 65 years I am a mother with 5 grown children ranging from the age of 44 through 34 yrs of age, I have 6 grandchildren & 3 great grandchildren, I myself come from a family of 15 siblings and my oldest sister is still alive at the age of 89 years old - and the Word of God has never failed me and I have had my ups and downs in life like everyone living in this world; my faith is in Jesus and that is my believe not someone else you can believe whatever you wish to believe!!!!

• @Bookends What has your age or the size of your family got to do with the price of tea in China?.,...Neither Isaac Newton nor Leonardo da Vinci married nor sired litters but would you claim to have contributed more to this world than they? Today, whether you want to believe this or not, I have been fighting to see to it that we can all observe Christmas in our homes without being arrested by federal thugs and accused of "hate crimes" and "disrespect for the jewish people"....undoubtedly you have been so busy helping to overpopulate this planet that you didn't have time to be aware of the fact that in the year 1987 alone, various jewish pressure groups filed no less than 41 petitions in various federal courts strewn throughout the land seeking to have the observance of Christmas outlawed in America because it showed "disrepect for the jewish people"......Maybe if some of you "devout" types would spend more time looking around you rather than looking upwards starry-eyed, you might learn something.

• Wake up hauser......U.S.A is not a christian country. If you want to celebrate christmas do it at home. America is made up of Jews, Muslims, Atheists, Pagans, New Age, Buddhists, as well as christians. If christian holidays are celebrated, than definitely other holidays should be celebrated. Wake up or leave the country @RobertHauser @Bookends

• @any gaul@RobertHauser@Bookends Thanks for the wild misinterpretation and spin job on what I said, acid head....whether this country were founded as a christian nation or not is open to witticism and criticism but I don't think you'd have the brass clad gonadic gumption to sign your "X" to an affidavit that it was not. You say if christian holidays are celebrated then definitely other holidays should be celebrated...so who's prohibiting them? Are you as bat-blind as you are comatose? Under the Constitution and the CommonLaw of the United States, no one is under any lawful obligation to "celebrate" or abstain from celebrating anything....but the sheer hypocrisy of cestodes like you who seek to ban all christian symbols from public view while endorsing fifteen foot jewish manure....uh, menorah candelabras right on the White House commons and squandering 47 million of the tax slaves' money on a hollowhoax museum right on federal land in violation of the law is beyond fathom. In case this never penetrated whatever excuse for a skull you have, separation of church and State includes equally vigorous and rigorous separation of synagogue and State...care to argue the point with me in court?

This country, whether you find it comfy or not, was founded by White men of European gentile ancestry....I said Whitemen...not white trash like the Clintons and Bushes....It was not founded by yids, afros, asians or any others of your fellow social dregs. Seeing as to how i believe in the letter and spirit of the Constitution and have fought for it all my life and you don't and have never once, why don't YOU either go to israel or to Hell, whichever is closer as you are the kind of malignancy that needs to be removed from this country with extreme prejudice....but then, you most likely are sitting on your thumb in Tel Aviv right now as we speak with your face grafted to a flatscreen.

4. LauraEsposito - your answer - I would definitely consult God's Word, and not put so much responsibility on the opinion of others. In my own experience I have had major decisions to make, I consult through prayer my Lord, He never fails me, He Was IS And Will Always Be The Same.

• @Bookends "God's Word"....and indeed what is that? Are you talking about the so-called "holy bible" that has been completely rewritten at least 17 times since the alleged Ascension and has had an estimated 15,000 significant changes in it since the original Vulgate Edition of 313 ACE?.....Seems to me that 15,000 mutations in the supposedly "immutable" word of your "god" whatever that amounts to is quite a few. People with real problems need real answers----not a bunch of lofty pie in the sky----for that is indeed what has gotten this country right into the septic tank it is now in. Your "holy bible" was almost entirely written by jews----just like the ones (Bernanke, Madoff, Blankfine, et al) that have turned this country into a cultural, economic and moral Three Mile Island.

• @RobertHauser@Bookends

Hauser, you're not being helpful. You're going to deal with Christians here and the best way to do it is to put your opinion about Christianity aside for now. You are not going to convince evangelicals that their world view is wrong, talk to them about why Dr. Paul is right.

• @MrKnapp@Bookends I'll voice them as I see fit when I see fit.....your cult plunged all of Europe into five centuries of the Dark Ages yet you claim it has never "failed" anyone. Like Chas. Bukowski....AND your Ron Paul, I say it like it is and if that is not found "helpful", then so be it.

5. LauraEsposito - The questions you asked me about I can best answer like this - I have studied quite a bit of information about all the candidates, the information concerning Ron Paul and might I add because Ron Paul is a favorite candidate, extreme measures have been taken to investigate him. Ron Paul has delivered 4,000 babies by evidence from the mothers Ron Paul is very very very much in favor of the life of an unborn child through the labor and delivery.

• @Bookends Thank you for responding so quickly.

I do as I said agree with protecting life where ever and whenever possible especially of the unborn- however, what about when it comes to ectopic pregnancy? If a woman were to come to term during this scenario it would burst the Fallopian tube, she would bleed internally and not only would the pregnancy be terminated but the mother would surely die as well. Does Ron Paul believe in allowing abortion over this type of situation, as in doing so it would allow at least the life of the mother to be saved.

6. Hi there,

First of all I would like to say how excited I am in regards to the stances Dr. Paul has taken in order to bring our country back to a place of high integrity and abolishing injustices to our constitutional rights.

However, I have a question regarding a statement made on this website and was hoping a representative could clarify Ron Paul's stance on an issue.

"...And during his years in medicine, never once did he find an abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman."

I am concerned with this statement over the fact that there are many emergency scenarios in which the pregnant mother would be put in life threatening danger if she allowed her pregnancy to come to term such as an ectopic pregnancy. I completely believe in protecting life wherever and whenever possible, however the mother's life should be protected as well and she should be able to seek medical treatment in order to do so.

Can someone clarify Dr. Paul's views on this?

Thanks,

Laura

• @LauraEsposito I would contact one of RP's four congressional offices directly and ask a staffer----on this site you are probably just rolling the dice. As for myself, I believe in life at conception but I also believe that if there is even a 10% chance of the woman losing her life by going full term then it should be aborted but as humanely as possible....not the way they do it in Planned Parenthood baby butcher shops by parasites who are strictly in it for the money. See, I had a TV repair shop next to a PP Center in Vallejo once and every solitary client I saw enter or leave the place was a White gentile ...never once did I see an asiatic, black, hispanic or jew. But the abortionist looked distinctly jewish. It has been estimated that at least 97% of the infanticides committed in those places are of White feti...... de facto genocide if the term has any meaning at all.

7. Why don't we use some of the 2 Million Prisoners we have in the United States, build 2 new Prison factories in every State, get private businesses to put money into the construction instead of sending jobs overseas the prisoners can work building or making products at a cheaper cost then company's pay for products over seas, ( China ) the Prisoners can also repair the Boarder fence and maintain roads, They can also build Kit homes for the Boarder Patrol and also build communities around the prisons for the homeless and feed them with money donated by Charities, we don't pay the prisoners but we give them Cable TV and better food. And with good behavior they can get time off.Also when released part of the deal they will get a years free rent and food stamps to help them start a new life as 70% reoffend.Tax money sent into prisoners for buying at canteen. Close down all old prisons in other states and sell the land.Currently there are 2.2 million Americans behind bars. They cost the country $60 billion a year.I pay for the roof over my head and the food on my table why don't they ??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOmJUe4R8lYTransform Big Bend National Park that runs along the Mexico Boarder into a Game Reserve like Kruger park in Africa. Fence the entire Park and introduce Lions, Rhinos, Elephants and other endangered species from around the world. Great for Tourism and no illegals or Drug runners will dare jump the fence.-----------------------------------------

8. IN RESPONSE TO RACISM ACCUSATIONS, RON PAUL NEEDS TO SAY THIS: "If you really believe I'm a racist, despite a 30-years voting record and countless speeches to the contrary, I would still implore you to vote for me. Being suspected of racism pales in comparison to the verifiable damage done by the last two administrations. They are responsible for at least two unauthorized wars, 800,000 deaths, and $12 trillion in unnecessary debt. Don't let my accusers distract you from the real problem at hand."

• Again stop with the lies or delusional statements. His voting record is 0.2, he has done nothing. His current speeches seem to contradict his past speeches which are extremely and obviously racist. The true problem is the entire right wing. You are right about the bush admin. President Obama has been doing everything he can to fight the right wing stifling America to move forward @wpriske

9. How would Ron Paul pay for the military? I understand the cuts that would save money overseas, but we would nevertheless need to raise some money. Where would that come from?

• @rghender From any of whole myriads of other taxes, wholly Constitutional, that are levied upon us----do you realize that when you buy a steak at the grocery store, you are paying at least 41 separate taxes on that sirloin or New Yorker?

10. Pingback: Change internet forever

11. First of all, I looked at all the candidates with a much better understanding when they were all telling about their backgrounds...including Ron Paul. I truly admired where they came from. He said on the show that Michelle hates gays and Muslims. That is simply not true. She would not agree with the gay life style choice nor what Muslims believe.....but disagreeing and hating is completely different. I would completely agree with him on some issues, but there are others where, in my humble opinion, he is completely off the wall. But that being said, he is entitled to his beliefs but I saw that clip and was offended by him saying that because it has to be labeled lying...pure and simple. Why did he have to comment at all about on those issue? He should have talked about what he believes.

12. How could you be so untruthful toward Rick and Michelle on Jay Leno the other night. I have thought it so unkind that people call you a ''goofball'' but quite frankly, after seeing you on that show and the lies you told about fellow Republicans, I so understand why they would call you this.

• @Claire Kohler Can you elaborate on the lies he told? I saw the last Iowa debate and what Dr. Paul said was exactly what the candidates themselves said. So, I am quite interested to know what lies. I am not so close-minded that if you have credible evidence to not look at it. Myself, I think Dr. Paul has an impeccable record and the reason the other Republican candidates and the Democrats hate him is because he isn't afraid to stand up for the Constitution and say "no" when government wants to pass laws to expand their ever over-expanded reach. I would be most appreciative for the knowledge you have. Thanks in advance.

• Your first problem is saying you are not close minded. Paulbots are all close minded, you go in denial mode as soon as someone gives factual proof/evidence of the evil, hidden agenda of ronniep.

He is a nazi, pure and simple.

Paulbots....warning ..don't say 'proof please' it's all out there and you know it, you just don't want the truth.

paul has no record to speak of except being a member of white aryan groups, so stop lying about any impeccable record, there is none.

He should not even be a congressman with his background, but than again it is Texas.

Americans can't decide which is worse, wrongpaul or the constant parrotting lies of paulbots.

We Americans have tried calm, intelligent dialogue with paulites, doesn't work.

You are a cult of the worst nature.

You have dug yourselves into a grave (paulbearers) by making Americans more sick of listening to paulboughts, than paul himself.

He is pure scum, you are a sad and pathetic breed for believing in this contradicting hitler character.

I thank you in advance for not responding . You will just lose 'face' by making up your non existent rhetoric. @Beenthere @Claire Kohler

• @any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

Go and pray to your god Baal, and Marduk.

• @any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

any gaul: Go and pray to your god Baal, and Marduk.

• @I Chowder Down@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler You are sad. You are unkind and you are wrong. You don't know me. I ask for your proof and you just reply with snipes and vitriolic swill. I will ignore your venomous posts. Very sick people like yourself, paying you any attention, just spurs you on. So, I will ignore your posts. If I could block you I would. Go in Peace!

• @bsimmons@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler

bsimmons are you, any gaul? That is my response to that repulsive post to any gaul. I support Ron Paul and liberty. If you are that person make your claim.

• @I Chowder Down My last post was to Claire Kohler and especially Any Gaul. What a waste of precious time. I won't respond to either of there comments again. Ron Paul is right on the money. I don't know if our dummied-down populace have enough enlightened citizens left but I am going to do my part by contributing to the campaign with time, money, posting, advocating and phone banking. This is the only candidate that has a proven record to be a Constitutionalist, Proven Voting Record, Morality and wants to limit the corrupt government from both sides of the aisle. I don't want to deify him. He is human but I do believe he stands for transparency and truth in government. We have to find many more people of like mindedness and reclaim our country. We are in serious straits. Most people are too busy finding out about the Kardashians and Justin Bebier, not realizing that our civil rights are being eroded right before our eyes. If the haters would Google Bradley Manning and read about how he is being treated in Quantico and not realize that that could happen to any one of us. I am for freedom and peace.

• @Bethsimmons5245

Thanks. :) !. Yes so much under your breath, great points and concerns. Ron Paul does know the truth but he is careful in my opinion not to veer in these areas (for now). For a minute I thought you posted "Khazarian" but you did not. Pretty interesting stuff though?

• @any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler They sure made a mistake when they allowed women to vote with out checking to see if there brain was engaged. As I'm sure any gaul's isn't!

• SPC Griggs US Army

@any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler It's Funny how everyone who hates Dr Paul never backs it with "Well I think his policies are wrong bc..." or even "I think Gingrich is better with diplomacy bc... unfaithful... took1.4 million in taxpayer money but ..." I would understand. Instead it's Ron Paul is dumb bc people believe in him. Or, he's a poop head..? WTF.. There's never conviction for their candidate which leads me to believe it must be some intern for another campaign or someone equally as desperate. Dr Paul's policies are sound and is indeed a genuine guy despite your unsolicited hatred. I recommend trying this link and decide how much you love your candidate. Warning, this is NOT Fox news, this site is unbiased and honest. In fact it's the standard fact checking site for politicos. Even Santa doesn't have to check this list twice.. There's one guy on this list you'll have a hard time finding, guess who it is?

• @any gaul@Beenthere@Claire Kohler And what you know of Hitler could most likely be stuffed in a gnat's derriere and still leave room for Preparation H...have you ever read Mein Kampf in the original German? Yeah, I didn't think so either---so happens that National Socialist Germany of the 1930s was by far the single most productive nation on earth in terms of PEACETIME domestic goods and while by 1938, every working class German civilian was free to own as many firearms as he wanted (but was free to choose not to), the street cops were not permitted to carry guns AND many Germans were taking the locks off their doors because of the almost nonexistant crime rate.....so if Ron Paul is indeed a "nazi" as you want to call him, more power to him. In Germany of the 1930s there was something you will never live to see in this jew-rotten and palsied country---a sense of personal and individual honor.

• His policies are dead wrong. What do you mean never backs it with that phrase'??? That's all we do is show how inane and riduculous his policies are. @SPC Griggs US Army @Beenthere @Claire Kohler

• hauser --this post of yours is perfect example of why not to vote for ron pual, and why my statement that he is a modern day hitler is right on. Thank you for confirming that..... @RobertHauser @Beenthere @Claire Kohler

• @Beenthere@Claire Kohler

Your instincts guide you well. There is so much info on the web for you to discover, providing we have free access to the truth.

13. I think that all Ron Paul supporters should post on all the social media outlets, requesting more time for Ron during the debates and requesting the media to do interviews with Ron. The more we do this the more the media will have to take notice. We can discuss it as much as we want amongst ourselves, but we need to get the word out to everyone. It is crucial that Ron Paul gets elected. There is no other candidate out there that can have any chance to beat Obama because (the so call) mainstream media is controlled by the democrats and big money and because they have to defend themselves from the stupid things they have done in the past. The media continues to try to cram Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich down our throats. They are choking us, but we’re not resisting with all our might.

• Haahaha.....you got your wish. Now paul is getting media attention for being a white supremacist and delusional ideas, and first he has a childish tantrum when someone confronts him with truths, and now he is backing off from the media cuz he can't answer the questions.......hahaha @losman14960

14. Why don't we use some of the 2 Million Prisoners we have in the United States, build 2 new Prison factories in every State, get private businesses to put money into the construction instead of sending jobs overseas the prisoners can work building or making products at a cheaper cost then company's pay for products over seas, ( China ) the Prisoners can also repair the Boarder fence and maintain roads, They can also build Kit homes for the Boarder Patrol and also build communities around the prisons for the homeless and feed them with money donated by Charities, we don't pay the prisoners but we give them Cable TV and better food. And with good behavior they can get time off. Also when released part of the deal they will get a years free rent and food stamps to help them start a new life as 70% reoffend.Tax money sent into prisoners for buying at canteen. Close down all old prisons in other states and sell the land.Currently there are 2.2 million Americans behind bars. They cost the country $60 billion a year.I pay for the roof over my head and the food on my table why don't they ?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOmJUe4R8lY Transform Big Bend National Park that runs along the Mexico Boarder into a Game Reserve like Kruger park in Africa. Fence the entire Park and introduce Lions, Rhinos, Elephants and other endangered species from around the world. Great for Tourism and no illegals or Drug runners will dare jump the fence.-----------------------------------------

• Trillions would be saved if the country followed it constitutionally. The Prison system, Drugs on Wars, CIA, FBI, DEA, Pentagon and wars are a scam etc.. It's all about laundered money through banks, elitist, bankers and many congressmen profiting. One example is Afghanistan is about the Military Policing opium smuggling and pipelines.

U.S. TROOPS GUARD OPIUM - U.S. FAMILY SWAT TEAMED For POT - PHONY "DRUG WAR"

The war on drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex)

Fall of the Republic HQ full length version

Please watch, because the Internet is about to be policed as like in China.

• @Craig Moore

Trillions would be saved if the country followed it constitutionally. The Prison system, Drugs on Wars, CIA, FBI, DEA, Pentagon and wars are a scam etc.. It's all about laundered money through banks, elitist, bankers and many congressmen profiting. One example is Afghanistan is about the Military Policing opium smuggling and pipelines. Majority of prisoners should never be there, but some lawyers, judges, and prison camp owners need to earn a higher wage. please research these thing and I promise you won't like the ugly truth, but if you want freedom, it is in your best interest. I don't do drugs, and I can say I have talked with people who have served, and it is a fight for your life in hell/ violence, etc. There is absolutely nothing glamorous about it, unless you are people like Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madoff. They live in a country club. If you want to stop illegal immigrants, than start punishing the people who employ them, and it will end. There is many simple peaceful solutions. U.S. TROOPS GUARD OPIUM - U.S. FAMILY SWAT TEAMED For POT - PHONY "DRUG WAR" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2koXetvqeM0 The war on drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fRKiRJBzIA American Drug War: The Last White Hope: Pre Release Cut, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CyuBuT_7I4 Fall of the Republic HQ full length version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=relmfu Please watch, because the Internet is about to be policed as like in China.

15. Question.. Ron Paul next time Michele Bachmann or the rest of the Warmongers say don't Bomb Iran you should have said. If you are guys are so " Pro life " then how many Women and children have die from Iraq and Afghanistan and now you want another War where 1000's more will die and our own country will go broke, sending our children into starvation. You need to hit back with this next time as they go on about Pro Life, it's a big topic for them. ( Pro Life people are not for killing children in Wars ) The UN is the world police not us. Be more aggressive next time Iran comes up as I feel you did not hit back hard enough.

16. My friend you have been feeding on the MSM Kool Aid.

17. I am posting this because I think it is very important that the American people understand just what is going on with the war candidates especially Michelle Bauchman. This is a quote from her, "He has said that if he has a nuclear weapon he will use it to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. He will use it against the United States of America."

So is this actually what Ahmadinejad said? According to everything I can find it is not.

According to Juan Cole, a University of Michigan Professor of Modern Middle East and South Asian History, agrees that Ahmadinejad's statement should be translated as, "the Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad).[12] According to Cole, "Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to 'wipe Israel off the map' because no such idiom exists in Persian." Instead, "he did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse."[13] The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) translated the phrase similarly, as "this regime" must be "eliminated from the pages of history.

From everything I can find Michelle Bauchman and the rest of the war people are as wrong as wrong can possibly be. Now I might wish that you would walk into the path of an on coming train because I don’t like you that much. But that is far different from me pulling out a hog leg and smoking you.

• @w1945

Excellent Post. The top part I think myself and others have had these thoughts on there mind but never focused as your words described.

You are correct all the rest, but I wish to point out that Zionism is completely unrelated to Jews.

This part of history may change your views? The Secrets of Communism

• @w1945 you are correct. We have been propagandized to far too long. The media is corrupt. Most large Corps are Corrupt. The FDA is corrupt, Congress is by and large corrupt with a few exceptions, The big Pharmas are corrupt, GMO and Monsanto is corrupt. We are at war against oppression. Americans are waking up more and more. Blog, Social network, e:mail, twitter, talk with your friends, Occupy whatever- while peaceful protest is still legal. Wake up America!

18. Will Dr. Paul be in s. Florida anytime soon?

19. Bethsimmons5245 said- My husband Chuck and I both agree with your opinion we have the same. Ron Paul is our only hope against this corrupt government that we have. Let's continue to help Ron and pray for him and his family. We Love you Ron WWW.ARTBOOKENDS.COM

20. @Jerry, the Muslins are not "our" mortal enemy. I don't have any problem with most Muslims, Christians or Jew. It is the corrupt governments that I don't appreciate. You would benefit from really getting to know some Muslims because they are not all cut from the same cloth. Just like whatever heritage and religion to which you hail, all of your kind are not a collective anything. You have been propagandized to and it is very dangerous. The current plan of aggression and greed has made us the enemy of the world. There are more Muslims and Buhdists out there than Christians, so I would try some diplomacy first. Walk soft and carry a big stick! - Peace to you and all the good people of the world.