Events

4/6/2013 — Cincinnati, OH

An Evening with Dr. Ron Paul- MidWest Homeschool Convention

MidWest Homeschool Convention
Duke Energy Convention Center
Cincinnati, OH
Saturday, April 6, 2013

NCLL and Great Homeschool Conventions are proud to welcome StudyLadder.com (The ULTIMATE Learning Tool) as our very special sponsor for “An Evening with Ron Paul.” EACH family attending this very special Grand Finale will receive a FREE one-year membership to StudyLadder.com. (An $88 Value!)

REGISTER TODAY and get your tickets to hear Dr. Ron Paul – LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: This special event with Dr. Paul – including “Question and Answer” session – will NOT be recorded. DON’T MISS this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

4/7/2013 — 7:30pm to 9:00pm EST, Oberlin, Ohio

Ron Paul to speak at Oberlin College on “Liberty Defined”

Finney Chapel
90 North Professor Street
Oberlin, OH 44074

Former Congressman Ron Paul will join us here in Oberlin for a convocation entitled, “Liberty Defined” This will be a ticketed event and is open to the public. Limited free tickets (two per ID) will be available beginning on March 18th at the Oberlin Central Ticket Service located in Hall Auditorium (CTS Hrs Noon-5pm Mon-Fri) (Closed 3/25-29).

4/12/2013 — Knoxville, Tennessee

Ron Paul to speak at Knoxville GOP Lincoln Day Dinner — At Most 300 People – $36 Includes Dinner

Register here.

4/15/2013 — University of Florida

ACCENT and the University of Florida presents Dr. Ron Paul on April 15th at 6 PM in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center, 250 Gale Lemerand Drive, Gainesville, Florida 32611
The event is free and open to the public. No tickets necessary. Doors open at 6pm.

Facebook event

4/24/2013 at 5:00 p.m. — New York

Ron Paul to speak at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York

Ron Paul will visit Colgate University in April.

Paul is scheduled to speak at the Memorial Chapel on campus at 5 p.m. on April 24.

The visit is sponsored by the College Republicans.

5/13/2013 — 2:51 pm – 3:41 pm ET — NY, New York

Metals And Minerals Investment Conference

Venue location:

New York Marriott Marquis
1535 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

Register for free here.

Check out past events.

6,012 responses to “Events”

1. Michael Hutcheson

When are you coming to Virginia?!!? Where are the local Ron Paul supporters in VA?

You are the only person that makes sense! Lets get the word out....!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

2. Karl Walser

Wondering if you will be in this: The Michigan Republican Party, in conjunction with CNBC and Oakland University, will host a GOP Presidential Primary Debate on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 from 8pm to 10pm ET.

And if you're attending the Leadership Conference and Straw Poll in Mackinaw: http://www.migop.org/index.php/conference/information/

Keep up the great work! We're behind you 100% Thank you!

3. dan

Ron,

I love you sooo much, thank you. What is happening is a great awakening.

Dan from Quarryville, PA

4. Dale O'Connell

I'm a DHS grad, class of '59. Look fwd to meeting you in Iowa.

5. Huel Baker

We would love for you to come to tennesse, I've been talking with my friends and telling them to just take 15min just listen to whats going its getting people talking, getting them motivated we would love for you to come here and talk.

thanks so much,

6. Sarah Vanboxel

Please come to Ohio!!! We're a swing state and with Obama's approval rating so low we're almost surely going to vote republican in 2012 so your time will not be wasted!

7. Alice

We look forward to a visit from you in New Hampshire

8. William Wilson

Congressman, please come to Maryland. We'd love to have you.

1. doug

I live in maryland and would also be happy to see you have an event here. only problem with maryland is its controlled by the dems.

9. Benjamin

RON, Buddy!
    Pittsburgh NEEDS YOU! Come to Pittsburgh and show Pennsylvania what a real president looks like.

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

10. JME

Mr. Paul hope you'll visit central Florida....we love ya! :)

@ Gary...lol...ur such a meanie with your pet peeves...I'll probably hear about "ur" ....lol

11. Ron Anthony

Both the Republicans and Democrats will conspire (and that ain't theory) to keep Ron Paul from getting elected. Only Ron Paul can beat Obama, but the Republicans would rather have Obama than Ron Paul.
    I was watching Hardball on MSNBC last night, when Chris Matthews reported a poll on how Republicans would vote on potential Republican candidates AND RON PAUL WAS LEFT OFF THE LIST. The Democrats/Repulicans have already started their anti-Paul campaign by having their propaganda machine not even mention him.

12. adan

RON PAUL PLEASE COME TO SAN JOSE! PLEASE!

13. ken mercer

What people need to realize is that they can not keep voting the way they have in the past. Just going by what the press has to say and who is in the lead. No longer will I ever vote for the lessers of two evils. No longer will I vote for a politician. Politicians are the problem. When you vote, Vote for the patriot not the politican. Listen to what they say and see if they are consistant. If they are not consistant they are a poitician. BEWARE! John Mccain is the prime example. He plays the american hero bit to the hilt but says one thing one place and time then the other someother place and time, and then you have Obama, my god how hard is it to really spot these guys. rah rah oh yes we can! Please did anybody that supported him ever have a clue about the kind of change he meant? On the other hand Ron Paul never dodged a question, NEVER flip-flopped (the first sign of a politician) not only ansewered the question but made sense explaining his ansewer where it made sense to the average american. But enough people never tuned in to him cause the media said he was unelectable. Bull S_ _ _! W e need Ron Paul and more like him. Ron Paul and other true patroits like him need us to help support them any way we can. Please just start paying attention. Every little bit helps.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 31 Thumb down 0

1. Bill

Its so true. The problem is that American politics are very complex. Its difficult to make out what exactly their policies will do to the country - until you feel the effect of it. The media is huge on propaganda making the issues even more hard to discern. People need to STOP voting for the prettiest candidate, the one with the biggest niceties - and select one with the greatest common sense.

Ron Paul has always stuck to this convictions and explained the effect of his policies in clear terms. He has always been truthful about the policies he support which barely anyone else in Washington can be attributed with. And he IS right. Honestly, America is in such bad shape it is in the risk of turning into a third world country pretty fast. Only Ron Paul can change that. He will also stabilize the enormous problems the country has abroad as well.

1. ProudTEX

“American politics are very complex” Really? Or we too dumb to recognize the good the bad and the ugly?

BTW - I am disappointed at myself, I am one of these dumbass whom voted for the current jackass and regretting it badly. :-)

RON PAUL 2012

14. Dennis Midgett

My God,,, Why can't America wake up and listen to this Man??? I wish my $2300 donation could make a difference but even though I know my money would be going to a philosiphy that I totally support and agree with there's no way that the ignorant majority of Americans would be so "reverse-our-directions," attitude and put Ron Paul in the Oval Office. I've lost my confidence in the American public to be so "Constitutionally minded" to go back to being physically responsible and not be on the Government TIT.
    Sorry America, but I think that our best days are behind us and we are headed for a Thelma-and-Louise, Off-the-cliff ,(to quote Bernake),Financial Armegoden>>Dennis Midgett,,dennisotra@aol.com (956)364-2882. Harlinge n Tx

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

1. Joan

I agree with you. The Tea Party people had never heard of the Constitution, never mind ever read it until Glenn Beck told them about it. I remember taking a political science class and telling someone I was reading the Constitution, and the person said to me, "most people never read it, no one bothers with that."

Beck did a good thing starting the Tea Party in a way, the TP does have both the Dems and Repbs on their toes, and look at how Arizona just passed the new law about illegals. That came directly from the Tea Party people supporting J.D. Hayworth, a birther, super conservative, anti-illegal. He was close to McCain in the polls due to the Tea Party supporting him, and wow, the governor and McCain got the message loud and clear. We've been trying to get something done about the illegals for what, 2 decades now? The politicians could have cared less what the citizens wanted. Another thing is Mark Rubio in FL. Wow. Charlie Crist was the darling of the GOP all last year, rumors he would run for president. The Tea Party people support Rubio, bye, bye, Crist. He's so desperate now, he wants to switch to being an Independent. But, you are so right in that the Tea Party people should be focused on getting Ron Paul elected. They got hijacked by Palin, and they don't even see what she is really up to, TV shows, selling books. You're so right, if a majority of people in this country don't wake up and get it that Ron Paul is the answer, he really knows what he is talking about, we are in a big mess.

I saw Chris Matthews say several times that 85 percent of people in this country don't have a 4-year college degree, so that tells us what we really think of education and how knowledge many are. This is the problem. I notice too, people used to be pretty darn smart. Something happened, I don't know, but maybe from people watching so much TV, playing video games, not exercising, it's like we are un-evolving, dumbing down. Another great line of Chris Matthews was "intelligence is part of evolution." So, if we get less intelligent, our culture and society goes backward or worse than that.

15. Shawn Salyers

Dr. Paul,

I've always been a supporter, but recently I finally got the chance to read End The FED. THANK YOU so much for writing that. It helped me make so many connections and it clearly expressed so many things that I new were screwed up, but I just couldn't quite wrap my mind around.

Shawn Salyers

16. Dustin Munchel

I'm not finding a list of events for the latest book signing. Is there one? If so, could we please see it? I would like to see if Ron Paul will be conducting a book tour and if he'll be stopping by the Richmond, VA area.

Thanks!

Dustin

17. Cailyn

MORE EVENTS!!!

18. Ray Keller

It looks like audit the Fed will eventually pass in Congress. It will probably reveal things that politicians and citizens both will find troubling. I think the best option would be ending the Fed, as many others do. However, what will prevent politicians from thinking they can "fix" the Fed? It seems more likely that the Congress would try to regulate Fed activities, thus making the situation worse.

19. Maria Retina Sarmiento,OP

Keep up the good work God Bless

20. Brent S.

I would love to attend one of your events but I live in southern California. Will you be having any events in that area any time soon?

21. cindi whiting

I would like to know when and where the next Ron Paul event will be. I would like to participate in the revolution.

22. Gen

Ron Paul was at our protest rally!!!

Pictures: http://foundingfatherscry.shutterfly.com/

My experience: http://foundingfatherscry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=1346

23. Gen

Ron Paul is scheduled to speak at the Clear Lake Tax Day Tea Party Protest!!!

April 15, 6 pm; Clear Lake Park, 5001 Nasa Parkway, Seabrook, TX; Enter on south side of (Clear Lake) of Nasa Parkway and meet @ Brick Pavilion

The website: http://www.clearlaketeaparty.com/

24. qasim

Ron Paul for '12

25. Rudolf K Heusuk

Is there a local chapter of the Ron Paul movement in Peoria, Illinois. If not where is the nearest - and who are the contact peope.

RKH

26. Andrew Kissings

You are coming to San Francisco ^^ ... I am a UC Berkeley. I must say that I am very concerned about monetary policy and I admire Ron Paul's position. Also, I believe that values and ideas must be spread but not through violence but through example, leadership and sincere aid. From what I have heard, I have come to see you share this view and I praise Ron Paul for that. I think that Ron Paul is capable of bringing reform to Washington and for this reason I have become better informed about his stance via youtube and online articles. However, one thing that I do not understand is Ron Paul's position on education. I would like to know if there is some kind of video or reading in order to learn more about that.

These are the reasons why I would attend Ron Paul's events and promote them as well.

Andrew-

1. Don

I have to agree with you completely here Andrew. I am also somewhat concerned about the approach to education. If we were to remove it completely, that would mean private institutions would move into place possibly further increasing schooling costs higher than they are now. I do like the idea to opt out if you so wish as there are many great cases of home schooling where the education output is much higher in comparison to public schooling. There is however that other margin where the education of the parents is not that high and commonly tied into a low end income bracket. What happens to these kids? Where do they get educated? Would we just be simply leaving this scenario to fly in the wind? Education is a serious issue, with this I completely agree, if we are to move to any higher place as a nation our education needs to be much stronger than it currently is. Maybe one of you can help clear some of this up if you have some time as this is really the only concern I have with Ron Paul's ideals. We certainly cannot want to "dumb down" our education any further.

27. shawn roach

Ron Paul the next Geroge Washington

28. Pako the Panik

How can i get some XL Ron Paul T-Shirts...I want to rock one while i'm breakin' in downtown Atlanta,Ga... (Breakin' for people familar with Breakdancing)...I'm a Ron Paul supporter & wouldn't mind wearing a Ron Paul shirt whil i promote for my crews event!..chekc it out if anybody lives in ATL area.

www.ALLTARGETSLEVELED.com
    www.BurnUnitATL.com

29. Joel

Kill your television indeed! The nemesis that is plucked and hand fed to us through the electric propaganda mill is either republican or democrat. The real powers love to watch the little people butt heads over differences in political parties while they rob us of our money and individual liberties. They blind us to the fact the real fight shouldn't be between republicans and democrats; it should be between the "free" people of America and the tyrannical, infinitely corrupt beast their government has become. Why are so many Americans allowing fear to rule their life and in turn begging for departments like DHS to strip us of the rights we fought so hard to gain. Ron Paul, I feel is one of the few individuals smart enough to see this problem and it is why we need him now more than ever. Remember Americans; “Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.” (Lord Acton)

30. Dan

We need to drag the president & cabinet...paulson and the fed screaming into the street,and expose them for what they are.Once prosecuted whey should be force to work sorting plastic out of the nations landfills by hand.Only to retire to refridge box at nite.

31. Tim Champion

It's simple, really. Dr. Paul is the only candidate to use both the words "constitution" and "Republic" in the same breath. All the others think we live in a Democracy. We need to read more. Kill your T.V.

32. Brandon Barnett

Nice spelling Johnny. Maybe They're???

Right now more then ever we need Ron Paul for president.

Let's wake up.

33. johnny blaze

THE DAY OF THE PROTEST IS OVER!!! Your march is a mockery of the repetitive propaganda that has failed this country for the last 30 years!! Get a clue: There creating more and more gun control laws
    I wonder why?!!

1. Gary

Hey genius...it's THEY'RE (they + are). 'There' pertains to location. Please learn proper English before posting. Thank you.

34. Gary T. Cooper

I need a couple of Ron Paul bumper stickers how can I get them?

35. Sally Armiger

The website Anti Hillary.com has come to the realization we will be voting for Ron Paul. I just purchased his book from Amazon. Other than donations needed is there going to be a next donation drive? and when? We will be entering other blogs promoting Ron and are pleased to do so.

We are 75 million strong with Michael Savage that the media has also ignored and would love to be able to set up a debate between McCain, Savage and Paul. Not that Paul needs to debate anyone, we all realize he's the best man on stage and know his love of this nation ranks above all other contenders, but it would be an excellent truth letting for the citizens who have been so abused by the contenders insisting we join them in their continued effort to place the foundation of this nation on a bed of quicksand.

Most Sincerely,