Events

4/6/2013 — Cincinnati, OH

An Evening with Dr. Ron Paul- MidWest Homeschool Convention

MidWest Homeschool Convention
Duke Energy Convention Center
Cincinnati, OH
Saturday, April 6, 2013

NCLL and Great Homeschool Conventions are proud to welcome StudyLadder.com (The ULTIMATE Learning Tool) as our very special sponsor for “An Evening with Ron Paul.” EACH family attending this very special Grand Finale will receive a FREE one-year membership to StudyLadder.com. (An $88 Value!)

REGISTER TODAY and get your tickets to hear Dr. Ron Paul – LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: This special event with Dr. Paul – including “Question and Answer” session – will NOT be recorded. DON’T MISS this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

4/7/2013 — 7:30pm to 9:00pm EST, Oberlin, Ohio

Ron Paul to speak at Oberlin College on “Liberty Defined”

Finney Chapel
90 North Professor Street
Oberlin, OH 44074

Former Congressman Ron Paul will join us here in Oberlin for a convocation entitled, “Liberty Defined” This will be a ticketed event and is open to the public. Limited free tickets (two per ID) will be available beginning on March 18th at the Oberlin Central Ticket Service located in Hall Auditorium (CTS Hrs Noon-5pm Mon-Fri) (Closed 3/25-29).

4/12/2013 — Knoxville, Tennessee

Ron Paul to speak at Knoxville GOP Lincoln Day Dinner — At Most 300 People – $36 Includes Dinner

Register here.

4/15/2013 — University of Florida

ACCENT and the University of Florida presents Dr. Ron Paul on April 15th at 6 PM in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center, 250 Gale Lemerand Drive, Gainesville, Florida 32611
The event is free and open to the public. No tickets necessary. Doors open at 6pm.

Facebook event

4/24/2013 at 5:00 p.m. — New York

Ron Paul to speak at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York

Ron Paul will visit Colgate University in April.

Paul is scheduled to speak at the Memorial Chapel on campus at 5 p.m. on April 24.

The visit is sponsored by the College Republicans.

5/13/2013 — 2:51 pm – 3:41 pm ET — NY, New York

Metals And Minerals Investment Conference

Venue location:

New York Marriott Marquis
1535 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

Register for free here.

Check out past events.

287 responses to “Events”

1. Zack Casciato

Will you be coming back to San Francisco anytime soon? I see you are in CA May first.

2. Lotus FLower

Wish he would come to Dallas/ Plano/ Frisco!

3. Ali

How could I have missed the news that he was in Austin?? I would have driven up for that! When will he be in San Antonio? I’m dying to see him speak.

4. Edward R. Mossman

Dr. Paul,
    Thank you for speaking today in Philly, the birth place of this great nation. It was awesome to see how many stood in that pouring rain to hear your words. I will never forget this day. What REALLY hurts is the lack of media coverage. Really? In a city as big as Philly no coverage? All the same, Thank you. I will continue to support you and your mission. God knows we need it.

5. Edward R. Mossman

Dr. Paul,
    In 52 years of life here, I have never heard a more refreshing mind set than yours. What makes me wonder is….Why don’t more Americans get it? But then again, I do not watch any television or subject myself to mainstream media. I support you and your ideas to the fullest. I would like to see you speak tomorrow in Philly, but their calling for a bad storm. So, I might now be there in body, but I am with you in spirit. Are you our only hope? No. But what your doing is paving a way for more of us to get involved. Young people are just now understanding. You are breaking the wall down. God speed Sir.

1. Kirk A. Votolato

Mr. Mossman …….The American people don’t get it for that very reason…..THEY DON’T GET IT. Note: I hope I don’t offend anyone but I am going to tell it like it is. (that’s something the politically correct establishment doesn’t want to hear, the TRUTH) all, not some but all of the mainstream media “outlets” over the years have been systematically devoured by the corporations that are owned by the Dynasties that date back generations. They have an agenda they are trying to fulfill and it is so senseless and unthinkable that people (the masses) refuse to see/accept it. Most of us can remember the time when even small towns had two news papers, most large ones had up to three, big cities had four or more, all giving their slant to the news forming peoples minds (appears they can’t/won/t THINK for themselves) They know the KEY to achieving any goal is, if you can control the “content” of the subject matter that is delivered to the masses than you can quite simply, do pretty much what you want. In relation to our next president Mr. Ron Paul, sir is, they don’t get it because they are not told about him….Can’t nobody out there tell me or country, the great U.S.A. isn’t in bad shape. and all you hear from the main stream media is (no disrespect intended to the office of the presidency just the president] Obama and Mitt, because they are trying to form, (anybody out there remember that play-doe putty) the minds of the public. If I am not mistaken didn’t there used to be a law that said to hold an f.c.c. license your content had to be quote “in the public’s interest”. Mr. Mossman I apologize for getting on a soap box but everyone out there knows what agenda I’m referring to, maybe not the younger folk but most of you do and if you don’t then you need to ask somebody, anybody and find out and then do a little homework ( now I don’t like to use this as a comparison but I will) research material for homework… encyclopedia…subject matter wwII….It was asked HOW could you, the German people, do that to the Jews? They said do what?….Hitler had not told them it was going on, imagine that, he controlled ALL the content of the subject matter that was allowed to be heard………..Come on America…Whats your excuse?……We have alternative media, the Germans didn’t. The whole world is mad at US, YOU and ME because we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated into letting our government do as it pleases……What allow them to do reflects to the world that we approve of their actions ….How many of you like what’s going on? They are robbing and rapping us blind, We are letting them BEAT PEACEFUL PROTESTERS that are not breaking the law, you know the 99%ers ….OH WHAT? You hadn’t heard!!!! It’s happening every day and they are simply NOT REPORTING IT to you…… Is it in the public’s interest to not be told??? Hell no it’s in their interest….While doing your homework (those of you that actually pick up a book,heck it’s even simpler than that ,watch a video, something,) follow the money and the pedigree’s of the corporation’s owners, our government officials, England’s Monarcey Our parents gave us, this generation a country we could be proud of and we fell asleep in the back seat and are waking up to a wreck.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

6. Caleb

I would say come to Utah, but most Mormons are to blinded by the mainstream media to actually know/ care to realize what they are missing. You should still come somewhere around the Utah area, would be awesome to hear you speak!!! Side note, you would make a better Mormon than most Mormons…

1. Sabrina

So, I’m Mormon, and most of my family is. We all support Ron Paul 100%. My Aunt has his name ALL over ALL of her cars (she has 4 by the way). Not saying he wouldn’t be a good Mormon but I don’t like being grouped :)

7. Keith

Any plans to swing by the alma mater in Gettysburg between Pitt and Philly? Santorum made a showing, and Mitt was over in Lancaster yesterday going for the Amish vote. Would love to see Dr. Paul back in the old neighborhood!

8. James Holdridge

The Asian Community in Binghamton are really big Ron Paul fans

9. Ryan

Dr. Paul come to Humboldt State University! Your message is continuing to spread in Northern CA, remember CA has 172 delegates! Come visit those of us up here behind the Redwood Curtain!

-Ryan

10. Randall Green

I wish Dr. Ron Paul would come down to Little Rock. I’ve got my yard sign up, have Ron Paul stickers on my Truck and Ron Paul on my Facebook. Go Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

11. DGWoods

A vast majority of the country is waking up and Ron Paul is the one to bring about the change we so desperately need. His ideas are fresh and go against the grain if the established power which is why he is downplayed by the mainstream media. He is the only candidate that can beat Obama and if any other GOP candidate wins it is guaranteed that we will suffer another four more years of social and economic depression, not to mention a total police state, genetically harvested garbage, detention of American citizens and that’s just the start!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

12. WarEagle

Ron Paul has a large group of support here in the south esp with the 18-25 range. Many, many people I have talked to support him with extreme passion down here. Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

13. Daniel

Dr. Paul doesn’t need to waste his time in the South. He can’t win down here. As much as I would love to see him speak, he needs to focus his attention on states that he can pull a lot of Ind and Dem and also states with just him and Romney on the ballot.

14. casey

I sure wish you were here in Mississippi this week with all the other GOP candidates!

15. Tina

Tennessee! Please come to Tennessee… or Georgia.. or Alabama. We would travel to any of these to hear you speak. :)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

16. mark

I voted for change and with the fighting over who wants what in Washington nothing has happened this has gone on to far.WE NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR GOVERNMENT! I want someone who fights for MY IDEALS and not the party.

17. Casiokid92

Thank you for making the real issues that plague the US relevant to the me, and my fellow friends Dr. Paul. You give us hope in restoring this country. Now I know that I have something to stand up for. Go Ron Paul!
    Come to Georgia! We would love to hear you speak down here!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

18. Stewie Griffen

Ron Paul! Please do not bullshit us like the rest of them. I have never voted in my life cause I believe that if our votes actually counted, our government would make it illegal… that being said, you restored my faith in what this country is capable of and I will be putting my vote in for you. Coming from a lower class side of town, I notice a lot of people are hard headed out here. Try n reach out to more people in these areas. Most of us are to busy struggling, gang banging, and brainwashed into thinking we can only go so far which blinds us from real issues. I may be a 2nd generation in this country, but you made me proud as hell to be an AMERICAN!

Viva La Revolution! For a better America, for a better world!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

19. Rhonda Greene

My daughter, Ashtyn, and her boyfriend, Zack, are perhaps the biggest Ron Paul supporters on the planet! Zack’s ultimate goal in life is to be a part of the “Ron Paul Dynasty.” He is so passionate about the issues for which you fight that I am now a Ron Paul supporter as are my parents! Zack doesn’t skip a single day of “campaigning” for “the good Doctor” and I have really come to admire his perseverance. He is considering a career in constitutional law so he can better help with this entire effort! I would love for Zack to have an opportunity to meet you in person! It would be the best gift he has ever received! He is trying to make plans to be at the function on Tuesday, February 28. He just has to convince a professor to allow him to take his evening mid-term early. I have no doubt he will be able to presuade him to do so!

20. Cali

CALIFORNIA WANTS YOU! COME TO CALIFORNIA!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 1

21. Joseph Roppolo

Mr. Paul, I am a military veteran that has had no political affiliation my entire life, nor want any. I fought for this country not knowing why but I do not regret one minute of it because it opened my eyes to the United States political agenda and the follies of our ways. With that said I truly believe that at this point and time after all of the misrepresentation in our recent past, you are the only one who can help us. This country needs to be saved now and I’m afraid that if you dont do it now it will be too late. PLEASE SAVE US RON!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 41 Thumb down 1

22. Robert Calvert

Ron Im a lil new at the political spectrum but you are the only guy that makes sense to me..Now if im not mistaken u need help in house and senate to get sound money and civil liberties and ending the fed passed right? Who do I vote for in house and senate that will help you? Which canidates do you endorse for all the other seats? Do we vote on congress this year? Please help me any ron paul supporters that are more experienced..thanks..GO RON PAUL!

23. Debra

Thank you for being honest with question in Vegas regarding dream act.
    It’s not what alot of the Latino community wanted to hear but isn’t that how Obama got elected? And why we’re in this mess? He said and promised what everyone wanted to hear? That’s why you have my vote!! Your a straight shooter.

24. steve

Ron, i realy hope you come to kansas city missouri. this is the first election that ill be able to vote in and you have my vote all the way. im not the only one who thinks so. A lot of people that i know are supporting you. If you come y
    to kansas city missouri, i promise you will see me and all of my friends there. good luck and keep working hard because this country needs you more than anybody can begin to immagine.

25. Zak

CALIFORNIA IS GONNA BE YOUR UPRISING!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

26. Dustin

Hey Ron,
    You make me proud to be an American!
    We love you Ron, and we pray for you, your staff, and your family every day.
    Keep fighting the good fight.
    You give us hope.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 1

27. Joseph

Watching NBC Nightly news & Ron wasn’t mentioned again.
    They acted like he didn’t exist.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

1. Kathleen

I agree. They are acting as if Dr Paul can be ignored and forgotten if he is not spoken about.

28. Joseph

I would love it if he would mention merchant mariners at some point.
    Home land security was placed largely on our shoulders, we were
    Forced to have more training and pay for TWIC cards that are useless.
    Our jobs are hard enough as it is without adding more federal regulations
    That are pointless & flawed.
    It’s time for someone to stand up for mariners & truckers, because if we
    All went on strike america would shut down.

29. Hotonis

Dr. Ron Paul you are one I the most courageous people in the world, and I will always support you. As a member of te tea party, I understand that it is not always easy to stand for what is right. You will have the support from bridgewater Virginia.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

30. Ortho Med Solutions

When you are in Missouri next, we would live to host a large banquet for you in Springfield, Missouri! My Husband and I are small-business owners, and for the first time in our political lives are excited about someone who believes in a true change that makes sense. Is it refreshing to see someone take a stance and never give up on our Consitutional rights.
    Kind regards,
    Todd Newcomb and Alyssa Huffman

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

31. Tyler miller

I’d love to vote for you but I’d be at boot camp on Parris Island and I’m not sure if we’d even be allowed to vote.(although I’d have to talk to my Sergeant.) You should come to Southern N.H. And do some speeches.

1. Barbara

Praying that God hears my prayers and you becone President! We want change and become free and not to worry every tine I am out with my kuds. I do wish you can come to Alabama, would love to hear you speak! RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!

32. Kathy Ozdincer

Ron Paul I have just found out what you truly stand for….I am someone who would never vote just because there is never anyone worthy enough to vote for, you have changed my views and my hopes in our gov. system. I will be voting for and I will be helping to spread your word in NH where I live. Thank You For All You Do…….So many of us need you to win and start taking care of America. I am doing this for my children and my children’s children so they will have the same freedoms I had.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

33. fedupwitfed

Please visit the northern panhandle of West Virginia, Mr. Paul. I wish I could be better at spreading your words. I need your help. I have been following you for years and I am so hopeful that more people are staring to listen to the only person who has ever made sense. Thank you for your dedication!

34. fedupwitfed

35. healthvending

Visitor recommendations…

[...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]……