Indiana 10/2010

3472 Responses

Ron Paul visited Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana on October 25 for a speech starting at 7 pm at the IU Auditorium. The event was free and open to the public.

View Larger Map

Full transcript here.

YALatIU.com​YALatIU on YouTubeYaliberty.orgMark Scibilia

Thanks to Kevin Winkler

Ron Paul at Indiana University Bloomington

3,472 responses to “Indiana 10/2010”

1. ジョーダン スニーカー レディース コーディネート
  17. 財布 革 傷,財布 二つ折り 便利,エンポリオアルマーニ 財布 人気
  18. プラダ 中古 バッグ,プラダ 服 通販,プラダ トートバッグ ヤフー
  19. エアジョーダン アクセサリー
  20. シャネル お粉 通販
  21. シャネル ヴィンテージ コットン バッグ,シャネル最新バッグ,chanel パロディ ヘアゴム リボン
  22. gucci soldes

i thought apple ipad tablet should have various fine functions!!! nevertheless low in much more significant things!! good facts girl!!!

23. cgnvmkomno

Indiana 10/2010
    cgnvmkomno http://www.gr30swpez65t84ia93cv6kl86m83k816s.org/
    [url=http://www.gr30swpez65t84ia93cv6kl86m83k816s.org/]ucgnvmkomno[/url]
    acgnvmkomno

24. hay day zaag

you’re really a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing.
    It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a excellent process in this matter!

25. sims 4 town life

I read this piece of writing fully concerning the resemblance of hottest and previous technologies, it’s awesome article.

26. koaorpa

Indiana 10/2010 Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

27. check wordpress site for malware

Hello there I like your blog. Do you need to visitor post upabout mine sometime? If so please tell me by way of e-mail or just answer this comment simply due to the fact We subscribed to notices and definately will understand should you choose.

28. forex exchange trading

Thanks regarding giving your opinions listed here. The additional point is that whenever a problem occurs having a computer method motherboard, individuals shouldn’t take danger regarding repairing this them selves because whether it is not carried out correctly it can lead to permanent injury to the total laptop. It will always be safe only to approach your current dealer of one’s laptop for your repair from the motherboard. They’ve previously technicians who may have an knowledge when controling laptop motherboard problems and may get the right prognosis along with conduct repairs.

29. forex factory james16

What I’ve observed regarding laptop or perhaps computer recollection is a number of features such as SDRAM, DDR etc, that should match the actual technical specs of the mother table. If the non-public computer’s motherboard is reasonably current and you will find no main system concerns, upgrading the storage space literally usually takes under an hour. It’s among the easiest laptop or computer upgrade treatments one can possibly visualize. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

30. sweepstakes

Hello – I must say, I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciate it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job

31. kurs usd forex

You really ensure it is seem very easy with the presentation nevertheless I locate this matter to be really something which I think I might never realize. It appears too complex and incredibly broad personally. I am anticipating for your following post, I’ll try to get the hang from it!

32. Tony

I am a little older and not really that computer savvy…Can anyone tell me if you must get a pass or ticket to attend this event ? If you can just walk in, I am so there. I truly believe that if there is any hope for us at all, for our future and our children’s future, this man MUST be elected our next President. I am not an educated man, but 55 yrs of life experience tells me that we really need someone in office that will serve our interests, the interests of the American public, not the interests of those who would destroy us. Thank you.

1. Amy Hagerstrom

Tony – Regardless of your education level, you are an American who holds the same rights as anyone else (besides the few elites who seem to think they are above the law. Your message gave me a bit more hope :-)

Please do come. The more you know about Ron Paul, the more you will have to tell others when you speak about him. And Americans need to know that it is his integrity and unwavering support of the Constitution that hold the key.

It is free, and first come first served. The doors open at 6:30. I would suggest getting there a bit early if you can to ensure you get a good seat.

33. Darren L.

Dr. Paul, Please some to St. Louis again!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Matt Sassano

See you there Dr. Paul!

35. Brian Smith

Dr. Paul:

You should deffinitely come to Purdue while youa re in Indiana also! There are 40,000+ people up here in West Lafayette whose freedom depends on you!

Please contact me if you would like me to organize some groups to help fund an event. There are plenty of conservative groups (Purdue Libertarian Party, Tea Party, Coalition for Conservative Values, etc) that would love to have you up here!

1. Amy Hagerstrom

@Brian – The event is free, and Bloomington isn’t that far away. You should definitely get a group together to attend the speech!! YAL @IU would love to have you. The fight for liberty knows no rivalries.

Here’s the link to the fb invite -

1. Lucia

Arelicts like this make life so much simpler.

1 2 3 100