Ron Paul Quotes

Check out these amazing Ron Paul Quotes!

“One only needs to reflect on the dramatic decline in the value of the dollar that has taken place since the Fed was established in 1913. The goods and services you could buy for $1.00 in 1913 now cost nearly $21.00. Another way to look at this is from the perspective of the purchasing power of the dollar itself. It has fallen to less than $0.05 of its 1913 value. We might say that the government and its banking cartel have together stolen $0.95 of every dollar as they have pursued a relentlessly inflationary policy.” - Ron Paul, End the Fed

“We need to take away the government’s money power. The banking industry needs its welfare check ended. The dollar’s soundness depends on its being untied from the machine that can make an infinite number of copies of dollars and reduce their value to zero.” - Ron Paul, End the Fed

“Given that money is one half of every commercial transaction and that whole civilizations literally rise and fall based on the quality of their money, we are talking about an awesome power, one that flies under the cover of night. It is the power to weave illusions that appear real as long as they last. That is the very core of the Fed’s power.” - Ron Paul, End the Fed

“In the American political lexicon, ‘change’ always means more of the same: more government, more looting of Americans, more inflation, more police-state measures, more unnecessary war, and more centralization of power.” - Ron Paul, The Revolution: A Manifesto

“Every election season America is presented with a series of false choices. Should we launch preemptive wars against this country or that one? Should every American neighborhood live under this social policy or that one? Should a third of our income be taken away by an income tax or a national sales tax? The shared assumptions behind these questions, on the other hand, are never cast in doubt, or even raised.” - Ron Paul, The Revolution: A Manifesto

“I myself have never been an isolationist. I favor the very opposite of isolation: diplomacy, free trade, and freedom of travel. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe because they disagree with the internal and foreign policies of their leaders. The real isolationists are those who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy, rather than seeking change through diplomacy, engagement, and by setting a positive example. The real isolationists are those who isolate their country in the court of world opinion by pursuing needless belligerence and war that have nothing to do with legitimate national security concerns.” - Ron Paul, The Revolution: A Manifesto

“Governments, whether they’re dictatorships or democracies, reflect the people. When the people get fed up, they throw them out.” - Ron Paul, Turn Off the Printing Presses, Allow the People to Keep What They Earn

“Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country and giving it to the rich people of a poor country” - Ron Paul, Speech at CPAC 2011

Post your favorite Ron Paul quotes below so we can add them to this page.

1. Wonderful work! thank you

2. Good post. I learn something more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It is going to at all times be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and follow somewhat one thing from their store. I’d favor to use some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

3. Good post. I study one thing more challenging on different blogs everyday. It is going to always be stimulating to read content from different writers and observe a little one thing from their store. I’d prefer to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

4. Nice post. I learn something tougher on different blogs everyday. It'll at all times be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and observe a bit something from their store. I’d choose to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

5. I'm not the only person who actually enjoyed to view those observations. Of course It happens to be new things as well as original not to mention almost everyone who will be reading this have to accept it. http://investmentsinstocks.blog.com

6. Currently it seems like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

7. Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

8. My Bail Bonds Vegas 848 D. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 1602 Las vegas, NV 89107 (702) 529-3490

9. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

10. Thanks a lot for your own brilliant web site; this is actually the terms that retains me awake through the day. I've been looking around for this site after i heard about them from the colleague and was happy when i found it immediately after searching for number of years. As as a avid doodlekit, I'm very happy to see other people taking initivative and contributing to the town. Wanted to comment to exhibit my approval to your web web site as it is rather energizing, and several bloggers do not get appreciation these people deserve. I believe I'll visit yet again and can spread the term to my own friends.

11. Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you'll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

12. “When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.” Ron Paul.

13. Check out http://business-case-info.info it'll surely give you a lot of important ideas on business case info

14. You tend to be my sucking in, I own few web logs and sometimes run out of brand. Analyzing humor is much like dissecting any frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of computer. by E. B. White.

15. I like comparing Obama's quotes and Ron Paul's quotes, side by side. It becomes clear who is wiser. Obama works for the "other" team.

16. We are questioning meaning of quote in today's paper:
    REPEAL PATRIOT ACT &
    RIGHTS-SHREDDING NAT'L DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT
    We don't even comprehend what that last line means. Will someone please explain to us ignorant vermonters?

17. Ron Paul asked other candidates to not do three things, I don't recall the facts, but they were along the lines of, dont change the subject, dont say what the other candidtated failed on and something else. It made sound sense to me and I would love to know the exact thing he said.

I agree with him when he asks other candidates to Tell me what you can do, what it will cost and how long it will take.

Can anyone help me find his quote?

18. First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

19. "His cards are blank!!!" is a reference Paul made when he saw Rick Perrys notecards during a debate.

20. I love Ron Paul!
    He is the only candidate that makes sense!
    I will vote for him!
    If R chooses Romney then I will vote for Obama!