Protect All Human Life

8354 Responses

The heated debate about abortion is filled with emotional arguments that usually center on considerations such as sexual morality, religious beliefs, women’s rights, or purely on pragmatic reasons: if abortion were made illegal it would still take place – under unsanitary conditions that would endanger additional lives.

However, a rational evaluation of abortion must be built upon one single question: When exactly does human life begin? At conception, at birth or somewhere in between?

Not even the most radical feminist would find it okay to tear apart a recently-born baby just because it is not wanted by its mother. All other considerations aside, the only reason many individuals can support abortion with a good conscience is because they believe it’s not murder… and that unborn babies do not count as human beings.

Ron Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies. He believes that human life starts at conception, and that casual elimination of the unborn leads to a careless attitude towards all life.

Recalling his personal observation of a late-term abortion performed by one of his instructors during his medical residency, Ron Paul stated, “It was pretty dramatic for me to see a two-and-a-half-pound baby taken out crying and breathing and put in a bucket.”

In an Oct. 27, 1999 speech to Congress, Ron Paul said:

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”

During a May 15, 2007, appearance on the Fox News talk show Hannity and Colmes, Ron Paul argued that his pro-life position was consistent with his libertarian values, asking, “If you can’t protect life then how can you protect liberty?” Additionally, Ron Paul said that since he believes libertarians support non-aggression, libertarians should oppose abortion because abortion is “an act of aggression” against a fetus.

At the GOP Values Voter Presidential Debate on Sep 17, 2007, Ron Paul was asked what he will do to restore legal protection to the unborn:

“As an O.B. doctor of thirty years, and having delivered 4,000 babies, I can assure you life begins at conception. I am legally responsible for the unborn, no matter what I do, so there’s a legal life there. The unborn has inheritance rights, and if there’s an injury or a killing, there is a legal entity. There is no doubt about it.”

At the GOP YouTube debate in St. Petersburg, Florida, on Nov 28, 2007, Ron Paul was asked what a woman would be charged with if abortion becomes illegal and she obtains an abortion anyway:

“The first thing we have to do is get the federal government out of it. We don’t need a federal abortion police. That’s the last thing that we need. There has to be a criminal penalty for the person that’s committing that crime. And I think that is the abortionist. As for the punishment, I don’t think that should be up to the president to decide.”

For many years, Ron Paul has been speaking up for babies’ rights. He passionately defends those who cannot speak for themselves because they haven’t been born yet.

In order to “offset the effects of Roe v. Wade”, Paul voted in favor of the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003. He has described partial birth abortion as a “barbaric procedure”.

At the same time, Ron Paul believes that the ninth and tenth amendments to the U.S. Constitution do not grant the federal government any authority to legalize or ban abortion. Instead, it is up to the individual states to prohibit abortion.

Many people feel very strongly about the issue of abortion, and once they make up their minds they rarely change their opinion. If you are undecided and/or open-minded, check out this page and this site for more information about abortion, including images and a description of medical procedures.

8,354 responses to “Protect All Human Life”

1. Brad

Watch and learn more eugenic truths, now everyones included, not that any ones listening…
    “Don’t listen to your doctors! beat cancer the cures are all around you!”

2. Tushar

Hello folks
    I have been supporting liberty since long. I like the message of ron Paul but still consider it to be incomplete. Ron Paul cares about human life but forgets about the other lives that exists with us. He cares about the helpless and in innocent babies (which I care too) but forgets about the billions of other innocent lives like pigs, cows, goats, chicken etc. don’t they have a soul or sense of pain. I am an atheist and believe in my heart. I would like Ron Paul to debate with me on this. his ideology that all humans should be treated with respect and love needs to be extended to all souls should be treated with respect and love. You don’t need to read bible or Kuran or Geeta to know this. Put yourself in the adversaries shoes and think about the pain. Even trees have life.

1. Brad

Well Tush you seem to know and see God more than most so what side of the fence did you say your on? You to me sound like a very godly person, you may for whatever reason want to deny it but you speak of it wheather you know it or not.

1. Tushar

Apology for the late reply…Was out…..

You know it too Brad….I don’t deny anything….I am on the fence of life…for life and liberty….So Ron Paul is better than all the others…..but I say that he is not complete.. as his love and respect for other humans is appreciated but his limits to other only humans needs to be extended to all life…

Hope this answers your question…

2. Brad

Weird Tush.

3. Nemesis

“I live in a country where a girl is neither safe within the womb nor outside of it.” That was written on a placard held by a young woman demonstrator in Delhi, following the revelations that the misogyny in her country is worse than in Saudi Arabia. One aspect of that misogyny, and which sparked off the protest the demonstrator was involved in, was the recent, hideous and sickening gang rape, beating, torture, mutilation and murder by six Indian males of the 23 year old physiotherapy student on the bus. In India, with its dominant Hinduism, there is a lot of practice of mindfulness, mindfulness meditation and transcendental meditation etc. A woman is raped in India every 20 minutes. Hundreds of political candidates for election in India are suspects in rapes, assaults and other crimes against women. However, the other aspect of the endemic misogyny in this country in which cows are valued more highly than women, to which her placard referred was the femicide: sex selective abortion. Upon identification that a fetus is female, it is frequently aborted or if it is allowed to be born it is then killed or left to die afterwards. But if to abort female fetuses is misogynistic, which it is, then, thanks to Roe v Wade, there is also a lot of misogyny in the USA. A girl in the USA may be safe outside the womb, because in contrast to India rape and crime against women and girls generally in the USA is very rare, but she is certainly not safe inside it, just like in backward, brutal 3rd world India.

1. Brad

Hey Nem remember that school shooting you were so upset about it is as I thought, a set up! Watch this and listen closely to the details & what about this chiping that is taking place for none of the reasons you are led to believe. I’ll sent you 1 of each.

What a scam, like “the medical mafia” those chip’s are not for health reasons at all. I’m a little concerned you haven’t posted anything for awhile, hope you well?!

4. Nemesis

Recently, I visited a man who was a mentor and like a grandfather to me, after having not been in touch for more than 18 months. What I discovered shocked me. About a year ago, he had been diagnosed with a high grade malignant melanoma, which he had surgically removed, from his ear, and which saved his life. All of the melanoma was removed surgically, and it had not metastasised. However, my friend had also undergone 20 treatments of radiation therapy. This has left him a shell of his former self. His bones were weakened, some of his teeth fell out, and his remaining teeth then needed to be removed, but couldn’t be removed in a normal dental surgery because it would have broken his jaw. His speech had become almost inaudible, he could barely eat, and there was pronounced muscle wasting, and also evidence of cognitive deficits in this scientifically trained and formerly very high functioning man. I thought this was a worthwhile cost, for the benefits of radiation therapy. Imagine my surprise when my friend, whose son is a medical practitioner, informed me that recent research had found there was no convincing scientific evidence of the effectiveness of radiation therapy, which he now greatly regretted having. A deeply perturbing experience. I will have to further investigate. However, in respect of the desirability of radiation therapy, it may be that Brad is right and I am wrong and that I owe Brad an apology.

1. Brad

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Nem! If you look you will discover all that i’ve said and shown is based on facts. Our current medical system is based on lies, deciept and greed for a hundred years.

2. Brad

Sorry about your friend, try some of the cures? But you can’t tell your Dr’s, i’m sure there are cleanses to clean the radiation out but it is no doubt in his bones.
      Just have to stay posative and waist no time in the cleanse.

5. Brad

This is to keep the biggest issue on the top of the pile and to put all you sadistic people that think you have to show the gorrie abortion pics and stats on an unwinnable reality failing to see the much larger tragedy that effects us all but is winnable CANCER!
    Please be warned there are morbid pics on this one but a reality of truth everyone must see! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRekUmggp-I
    I dare say Ron Paul may have shown the pics first?

6. Brad
  7. Brad

Your government did this to you and you trust them and don’t hold them accountable for the thousnds of innocent lives that were lost this day and the days and years later. What is your law for multiple murder? (DEATH I HOPE!)

8. Brad

Geee mc, add something new you know where i stand. Please don’t address me any more with your one track Jewish mind, your obviously scared to get outside your box. You forgot all that can and should be said on the abortion issue has been said months ago.

1. Brad

For mc not that he looks:
      he will no doubt give it a thumbs down without even looking but thats mc…

2. Nemesis

I’m fairly sure he’s Catholic, not Jewish. But since you have raised the subject of Jewishness, can you admit that the Jews are doing a lot of good in the world? I’ve been giving a lot of thought to the way the Israelis treat Arabs, and the more I think about it, the more I like what they do. I also like the way the Arabs treat each other. It’s great to see what the Shiites and the Sunnis are doing to other. GW Bush himself couldn’t do a better job. I didn’t like the way Bush destroyed the world economy or wasted billions of dollars of US citizens’ hard earned on his wars. However, he had a very beneficial effect on Arab population numbers. Further, given a choice of chilling in some coastal resort in Israel, or being in Beirut, where would you rather be? Where would yopu be more likely to see a hot woman in a miniskirt t, or not be harassed for ordering an alcoholic drink? The existence of Israel is a great idea. Think about it. The Jews are doing excellent work in the middle east, which is where the Arabs are predominantly. It’s tough work but someone has to do it. If you don’t think Jews should be in Israel, where do you think they should be? Canada? Do you think perhas that the UN should carve out a piece of Canada, in your province perhaps, and make another homeland there for the Jews?

1. Brad

Have you ever heard “Home is where the heart is.”? Sorry Nem you need to do more research on Israel, it an illegal military state. And how much of America do the Jews own, besides all the banks and who do you think was behind 9/11 besides your own government? Norman Finklstein, who is Jewish and claims to have lost both parrent in Alshwitz concentration camps speaks of all the illegality that happens in Israel today. I’ll find the link, he confuses me because i don’t know I think he is an honest, truth speaking Jew but am sorry to say watch him, he’s on borrowed time as history prooves.

1. Brad

i wonder what the wall paper tasted like in the 20′s and 30′s.
          If your good at puzzles have you noticed the similaries of WW2 Germany to today.

9. Brad

Like “Horton”, I hear the “Who’s”. “The truth is here, it is here, it is here!”
    When will you?

10. Brad

Short an simple facts! CURES FOR CANCER!

11. Nemesis

It’s difficult to see how even adult human life can be protected when there are so many Americans who choose not to be at all times personally armed when they go about their activities of daily living. What is the point of having constitutional rights and not exercising them? Massacres by crazy people with ready access to semiautomatics are the price we pay for freedom. However, if people will not lawfuly arm themselves then obviously they need to be acompanied by armed guards. Imagine if the firemen ambushed by the sniper a few days ago when they were responding to the call out had been armed or had armed guards with them? The outcome mght have been very different. Just because there were armed guards at Columbine and that didn’t change the outcome is irrelevant. Obviously, there were insufficient guards. Not only should every school in America deploy a platoon of armed guards but every fireman on call out and every ambulance also should be accompanied by armed guards. A paranoid dystopian vision perhaps but also the reality of modern America and what makes it great.

1. Brad

Well Nem, the craziest killing Americans by the thousands is your government, your medical system and your schools keeping you in the dark about reality in favor of whatever they want you to think. I hope your watching everything I’m trying to send you to open you mind to the fact that whatever you thought you knew to be true was tainted so you would believe what they wanted you to think. I have not heared a peep from mchammer, I hope he’s getting it too as I think you are. With all this information that is undeniable one becomes a quick learner, thank god! My goal was 10 years but I’ve dropped that down to 3 or less the information is getting better and people are getting faster. It is a guilty Jew that is the first to cry & cast the first stone while they hold your home mortgage & car loan. Yes I said it again, “not that there’s anything wrong with that” Seignfeld. Ya ya I know!

1. mchammer

Brad, you are an antisemitic racist who is blinded by hatred. If you had any knowledge at all, you would know how many problems that has caused in the past.

1. Brad

Interesting mc, you might be right but my hatered is not 100% focused on any one race, color or creed. I have only discovered & am still discovering the when the where the who and the why’s but the facts are always hidden by the same people for the same reasons. The fact that you are still crying about the same thing for the same reason means you are not paying attention to the facts i’ve been posting for you and everyone. The fact is u & me & the world have been controlled for generations out of greed and control. The more I discover the more i found out how much more there is to know but time is moving faster and now it the time to act and make things right. If you have even watched half of what I’ve posted you would be in agreement of most of what i’ve been saying for the past 6 or 8 weeks, I am not a teacher nor do I have the patients to help any one that can’t help themselves.
          For me there is no going back to the way i was, I know the truth and accept it as such, it has taken me over 20 years to get to this point (thank god I can start to understand and know what to look for).
          “Enlighten me more please! Anyone!”

1. mchammer

First of all Brad, you are the uneducated one, detracting away from the real problems with your false conspiracy theories. If whoever you are accusing really wanted to hide the truth, they are doing a pretty shitty job at it, considering there are hundreds of videos about them all over the internet. And why haven’t they gotten rid of treatments like chemo that help people with cancer?
            Also, as I just said you are taking the attention of the real issues with your phony ones. This used to be a site where we would debate about important issues such as abortion. You want me to bring something new to the discussion? here you go. Abortion kills 1.2 million babies a year in America. To date abortion has killed 55 million babies in America since 1973. Approximately 45 million babies are killed worldwide every year (an estimate based on these Guttmacher stats: 46 mil in 1995 and 44 mil in 2008). That’s almost one billion in the past two decades alone.

2. Brad

mc you are the deniar of truth and facts, you are indeed lost in bogusness and deciete of yor government & main stream media.
            I found more reality for you, umm umm you are the racist against anyone that is not Jewish. Watch, listen & learn…

3. mchammer

Brad you are a giant hypocrite and did the very thing you’ve been preaching against this whole time by completely ignoring everything I just said. All you did was insult me, but not address anything I said.

2. Brad

Sorry i hurt your Jewish &/or zionist feelings (like you have any), I know you & I see you. I read you once, no problem, I read you twice & my Irish half just totally looses it with your total Jewish wa wa this is all I know & how I was taught to act behavior. Please do me a favor and educate your self and respond not to me, you’ve never once brought 1 new thing to the discussion. Na na no more crying and denying, your just not worth 1 more second.

3. Brad

Forget the mc as you are dumber than a sack of (you guessed it) hammers! LOL! sorry, no i’m not. You save the babies, I’ll save everyone else! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duqy5YZ73tk

4. Brad

You are a typical predictable Jew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruBe3CGapA bag o hammers.

5. Brad

This in response to hammer & all other sadistic people that want to argue the abortion issue with pictures to proove thier point against it.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRekUmggp-I sorry but maybe by itself you will understand my point, after 4 months or so.

Shame on you all for falling into and unwinable “freedom of choice” while the medical system murders anyone at any age because you are to blinded to see who and what is causing the problem in the first place.
          Why can you not see the bigger problem right in front of you that is winnable are you that far gone?

2. Brad
  12. Brad

Ever hear this?

13. Brad

This is a simple as it gets, mchammer, Nemesis and any one else that does not believe there are cures for cancer and why not. This is short and to the point, I like! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xISTUP9gcg

Merry Christmas Everyone! My gift to you’s is the knowledge your outlawed to know. PEACE!

14. Brad
  15. Nemesis

~ [I]n the real world I would have personally sued you and your family but your words are so idiodic it reeks of immaturity. ~ Brad

You would have sued me for questioning whether or not you may be a Jew? How is that defamatory? It’s not a crime to be a Jew is it? If I understand correctly, although it has been made illegal to be a Jew in some countries in the past, at this point in history it’s not currently a crime in any jurisdiction anywhere. I don’t believe there is anything wrong with being a Jew. However, I would like to know where you are coming from. I do think you should be honest and up front.

So are you a Jew, Brad?

Are you a Zionist Jew?

1. Nemesis

Brad, let me make it quite clear here that I am not a Jew. (Also, I don’t work for Big Pharma; not that there is anything wrong with Big Pharma!) I do care about injustice, defiance of UN resolutions, collective punishment and violation of human rights, but I don’t think Arabs are better than Jews. They are not better. However, I am not a Jew or an Arab and would not want to be.

1. Brad

LOL! Nice, of coarse you do not work for BF, your not old enough to do so. But what you said about Jews & Arabs will that was fairly stated, good on you!

2. Brad

OH YES THERE IS! (something wrong with big pharma) But i speak from not being on any meds and a realistic alergy to doctors and their ignorance to life outside their box. So where does Dr Ron Paul fit in? my respect for Dr Paul is purely political and at this moment sympathetic but understanding who and what he’s dealing with.

2. Brad

You speek with too much assumption, you will learn soon enough, that will get you into trouble. You seem to feed off my words and thoughts and try to turn it against me, that is exactly what my schizophrenic aunt does when she’s not on her meds, seriously.
      So the way you still speak in support of Big Pharma makes be believe that you have not waqtch the documentaries I asked you to. The ones about “curing cancer”: Nurse Caisse’s herbal formula Essiac (1922), Harry Hoxsey’s herbal formula (1924), Royal Raymond Rife’s 17000x natural light microscope and frequency machine (light) (1920-1934), Dr Maxamilion Gerson cleansing & health eating (1920′s -), Dr Linus Pauling winning a Nobel Prize for curing cancer with “intravenous vitamin C” (1948), Laetril/ Vitamin B17 (1950′s to date), Dr Burzinsky (1995 to date in Texas), etc, etc. I sent you all the links to these factual cancer cures yet you still deny the fact that “Cancer can be cured!”

I know I did not get all the “cancer cures” but the cures cannot be denied any more. “Don’t go see your doctor for cancer, they are anly paid to treat you, which will kill you!”
      Cancer Act 1839/1939 mokes it illegal to cure cancer, it is a multi billion $ business why would they want to stop it!?
      They lie and say the dumbest things to protect their business!
      Watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxI2c_Gtcd8

Unrelated but totally related:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ8Ukj5AzbY

3. Brad

Just to be clear you called me a liar yet all i’ve spoke was truth, thats what will get you sued or your coffee was too hot!

16. Nemesis

On checking out the international news I keep hearing about the massacre in Newtown and the international commentators keep saying: “Americans love their guns more than their children.” Was the gunman pro or anti-abortion? Not surebut I’ll bet he was a pro-choice conservative. Mass murdererers usually are . The Norwegian gunman who slaughtered all those socialist schoolkids last year in Oslo wasn’t even a Nazi. He was pro-Israel and a self-proclaimed “Christian conservative.”

1. Nemesis

My main point here is that if someone can coldbloodedly slaughter all those kids, it seems unlikely that they would care much about kids in an earlier stage of development getting aborted. Thus, it would seem unlikely that the gunman would be pro-life and more likely that he would be pro-choice. The act of slaughtering kids is not the act of someone who is pro-life. And these gunmen typically espouse conservative themes, such as concerns about ‘decadence’ etc. Political conservatism is an extremely dangerous ideology. Serial killers are much like mass murderers. Bear in mind that BTK and Ted Bundy were both card carrying members of the Republican Party.

17. Brad

mchammer & Nemisis I found something that will hopefully help you understand the world around you amd why it is the way it is and why you think the way you do, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRaH6zvykg if you 2 can watch and listen and understand than hopefully you’ll understand what i’ve been saying and why. It is somewhat of Ron Paul’s foundation too?

1. Nemesis

I had a quick look and am not sure I understood it. I’ll have alook another time. I presume it’s more of your crazy conspiracy theories.

1. Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEt5zd3YYHw truth is not conspiracy just suppressed, something America is notorious of but as long as you trust you presidents and believe your media everything will be alright!

18. Brad

My sincerest apologies to everyone else, if you are able to see all my youtube highlights all that I speak of is factual information do with it as you please and hopefully help save the world!

19. Brad

Well I get more comprehention from a fence post but you obviously enjoy me & my rants about about your immaturity and the short comings of the world and why. If you don’t know what I already know thats your problem. But for your clairity who contols the banks of the world, Jews, who started and financed the 1st and 2nd World Wars, the Jews, who controls 95% of the the worlds wealth, Jews.
    Who caused 911, Jews and who recieved a 7 billion $ insurance pay out from a Jewish insurance company (that is currently under investigation) a Jew. What country is set to start WW 3 Israel and why does Israel have the best health care in the world, USA and Jewish Zionist money.
    Who totally bankrupted the USA the above Jewish controlled banks. & as far as NWO that was a plan started back in 1871, news to me too but thats how they do it, they push and push and trick until they acheive their goals of World power.
    They kind of already achieved that as they control all the money and population control is not happening fast enough for the 13 world power families (Builder burg group, etc).

20. Sam Adams

We have the UN against us, along with the CFR and the new world order. Internationalist are buying up and or re-zoning America by the hundreds of million acres for NO-Human use. We have wars to reduce our population along with vacines to help you along your way.We now protect animals over humans. But we still have women who want their pro-choice, brainwashing, choice to elimenate[sp] a helpless life still forming. UN, Chinese would be proud of your determination and bravery. I wish you determined women who didn,t chose adoption would fall into a sewer and float down with your fetus forever. God willing of course.

1. Brad

We can sure talk discontentment but what the hell are we going to do about it?
      Even NWO is an old idea but thanks to brain washed us, we only talk about it.
      I say start with curing all cancer, diseases, the Jewish influenses, the government, schools, free power, etc.

1. mchammer

I’m sorry if I misread, but did you just make an anti-semeetic comment?

1. Brad

Isn’t everybody, that is not Zionist?

1. mchammer

What do you have against jews?

2. Nemesis

Self-loathing is such a weird thing. He hopes that by attacking the Jews that no one will ever suspect that he is one? Brad, go back to bulldozing Palestinians’ homes and denying them their basic human rights. You are such a schmuck.

2. Brad
      2. Nemesis

Brainwashed “us”? Speak for yourself.

21. mchammer

Yes Brad, you must be right, because as we learned from the statefarm commercial, they can’t put anything on the internet that isn’t true.

1. Brad

You are a no mind mc my condolances to your mother and family.
      You must walk into alot of walls, you can’t see past your black nose, wtf!

1. Nemesis

Admit he’s smarter than you Brad and kicked your lilly white arse. Actually, he basically tore you a new one. That’s why you are pissed. He showed that there’s no scientific evidence to support those alleged cancer cures you promote and that what you are peddling is snake oil.

I recently met a distraught woman who had taken her mother out of hospital and stopped chemo and got her started on ‘alternative medicine’. Her mother’s condition then rapidly deteriorated and she soon died. The woman, riddled with guilt, asked me if I thought she’d killed her mother. That’s exactly what I do think. However, I had to lie to her and say “No, Definitely not. No way.” I lied because it was the humane thing to do.

Why do you lie Brad? How do you sleep at night, turning vulnerable people off chemo and radiation therapy and promoting abortion?

1. Brad

I know the truth and can certainly tell your full of it. No one in their right mind would care or ask you what you think and once your poisoned with chemo and radiation how on earth could anyone think that healthy. As far as you and mc I just find you quite entertaining, your both truly ignorant to the world around you, thats sad but funny!

2. Brad

Ever hear of Dr Burzinky in Texas right now curing cancer and has been for years. He did everything by the book with the AMA and the FDA, had lawyers and aproval from the FDA but I think they were sleeping because now they are back pedaling to shut him down. The exact same way as the rest of the curers.
          Well I’ve spent a lot of time trying to help you help yourself but if just 1 person is saved by what i’m saying or you remember 1 thing I have said then my work is done.

3. Brad

I suspect Nem you are under 18 because in the real world I would have personally sued you and your family but your words are so idiodic it reeks of immaturity.

4. Brad

Found another example to help you out of your lies and ignorance:
          I cannot understand why you don’t know of all that i show you already at your young age, too young to be so ignorant to the true facts.

2. Brad

More truth on you tube than any TV news or documentary.

3. Brad

Yes mc that makes sence as your family own both the insurance company & the farm and part of Israel too… “Down with Israel!” NOW! );-O

22. Paumea Horton McKay

Kia Ora all. (Native Maori greetings from New Zealand) which means More Godly Life to you) I am an ex NZ Special Forces soldier trained in unothodox warfare. In fact part of my training was to deliver babies so that we could serve the indigenous people among whom we operated with our medical skills and supplies. In fact the only baby I got to deliver was our 6th Son (we had one daughter to look after me in my old age) )
    As a soldier we knew it was totally out of sinc (totally unnatural) to take human life. Went against all our male instincts as PROTECTORS AND PROVIDERS). We were trained to be robots. Human killing machines cept we were never machines we were HUMAN with a mind emotions beliefs and feelings. It was kill or be killed. So during the heat of battle as soldiers on both sides of the conflict we often had to live equal to or even below the animal plain to succeed and survive. Both sides accepted certain rules of conduct once the fire fight (heat of battle) had been won. That is we made a real attempt to rise above the animal plain and establish law and order amongst our captives. We were subject to serious military jurisdiction should we be found guilty of deliberate cruelty against our captives especially the wounded. How is this related to abortion. Firstly to define abortion. Years after the army I became chairman of local district for The Society for the Protection of The Unborn Child.(SPUC) At that time there was a Royal Commission regarding abortion preparatory to legislation. My 7 year old son had heard all this talk at school and in the community about abortion and one evening at the dinner table he asked Dad. What is an abortion. I felt I was too emotionally involved to answer his question so I literally pushed myself away from the table so that he was in direct and full view of his mother (Ex high school teacher) My son had two younger siblings and knew that he like they came from his mother because she was pregnant. I said “your mother will answer your question. The Tenor of his mothers answer was. An abortion is an operation or something that a doctor does to a pregnant lady and the baby always dies. My 7 year old said. Dad where do they do this. Dad get your machine gun and your army mates and let us go and stop them.
    As a soldier we were taken out of the killing environment and sent on rest and recuperation to try to get us back into NORMAL FRAME OF MIND.
    The closer you were to the action of taking a life was totally mechanistic for yourself and your opponent. The smell of gunpowder or burning flesh was not nearly as nauseating as the sickly smell of human blood in your nostrils. During the 60s, Psychological re-adjustment to civvy street while just out of it’s infancy so to speak, was never funded adequately enough to deprogram veterans and some of my collegues ended up raping their own daughters, killing their own wives and children. I believe this too has been the experience of my yesterdays foe.
    So too with the women who have had an abortion. She did so with the best (in her view and thats all that counts to me, her view.) to have the abortion. Instead of you and I arguing the toss about the matter. Calling each other vile names and introducing a spirit of hate, why don’t we combine our efforts to challenge the policy makers to (a) Give the necessary funding to deprogram WE who for whatever reason .(except for 1st degree murder) TOOK A HUMAN LIFE. Specially when the statistics show that 97 percent of all abortions a performed fpr SOCIO-ECONOMIC REASONS. Someone has a financial interest and it’s not the woman. At least as soldiers the policy makers (POLITICIANS) knew they had a responsibility to re-habilitate WE VETS. They weaseled out of it. (b)In my opinion. Instead of using this fantastic technology (the webb) and our even more *fantasticker brains (*Course thats how I spell it) to vilify and abort good feelings why don’t we direct our strong feelings (not rudely or angrily accusing) to the policy makers to change the policies (Economics) that breed the conditions that causes us to make such a choice with such sad outcomes.
    It is my personal belief that. All Power and authority of the government originates with We The People who obviously are The Sovereign Masters and our government (Oath Sworn So Help Me God “Public Servants” are just that. Public Servants and in my opinion the greatest crimes against humanity (Genocide, Aborticide, Geriatricide, Ideocide Homicide etc) are initiated by Public Servants who make the policy. Don’t bother about accusing me of “conspiracy theories or calling me names. Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. Specially if I’m a well trained monkey who was not aborted or killed in war and learned to type. Paumea Kia Ora ALL.

1. Brad

You talk so much any good points you may have had are lost, condense it please.

2. Douglas McOmber

Hey, that has to be you, Elder McKay. Long time, no see. It has been 47 years since I left Hong Kong. I have wondered from time to time how you are doing. Looks like you’re A-okay.

23. Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fh0RJczTAc and you were saying…

24. Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51waJJ5D9c short and simple for mchammer

25. Brad
  26. Brad
  27. Brad
  28. jack

The Silent Scream is a 1984 anti-abortion documentary video directed and narrated by Bernard Nathanson, an obstetrician, NARAL Pro-Choice America founder, and abortion provider turned pro-life activist. The film depicts the abortion process via ultrasound and shows an abortion taking place in the uterus. During the abortion process, the fetus is shown to make outcries of pain and discomfort: http://www.silentscream.org/video1.htm

1. Brad

Ok Jack but what your not understanding is the mindset of our culture, it sucks to the 10nth degree. “All Human Life!” all war, all disease, all murder abortion is just another spec of sand in a world full of attrocities fueled by greed and selfishness.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s maybe this will help?

1. Brad

I know this movie is over 2 hrs long but the points are the same for all, your thumbs down just tells me you never watched it!

29. Kyung-Min Kim

Hi. After reading it, a thought occured in my mind. I think having an abortion has own reasons… But what I’m saying is not related to the importance which position is correct or not. As a woman, I want to tell you that women have a right to give birth to a baby and the right will have to be respected completely. Because mother has nearly so many responsibility to raise their childern more than father. So I would like to want everyone in the world know that there is no reason to force women to bear a baby. That is also the human’s right.

1. Brad

Right on Min Kim, I just think ALL HUMAN LIFE includes all disease 2 and cancer cures that are being suppressed for over 100 years. I found something interesting a couple of weeks ago called “The Cancer Act” it states”No person shall take anypart in the publication of any advertizement containing to offer any treatment of any person for cancer or priscribe any remidy there of or to give any advice in the treatment of cancer.” The deaths from cancer far out number abortion which is an unfortunate choice.
      But the suppressed cures are: Essiac herbal formula 1922, Harry Hoxsey’s herbal formula 1924, Dr Maximilion Gerson’s detoxification and diet 1920′s, Royal Raymond Rife’s 17000x natural light microscope & frequency machine
      1920-1934 (after he was set up with 16 terminally cancer patients & cured them all in 3 months was rewarded with his office and machines destroyed), Dr Linus Pauling, who recieved a Nobel Prize for curing cancer with Intravenious Vitamin C, Laetril/ Vitamin B17 1950′s, Jason Vale who cured himself eating apricot, peach pits and apple seeds but was arrested and jailed for 5 years for selling the seed online as a “Cancer cure”, they are full of Vitamin B17. Jason Winter’s Tea, Green Tea, Susanne Sumers uses Iscador/European Mistle toe, DCA (dicloroacitate), Sodium Bicarbonate non aluminum added. You can find this all on “youtube” Peace and good luck!

2. mchammer

So since the woman has so much responsibility to raise her children does that mean she should be able to kill them after birth too? And you’re saying that abortion is a human right, but life isn’t because the baby is not entitled to live unless the mother wants it too?

30. Brad

No, we just get how no matter what, you especially mc must be contrary just to try and deny all obvious truth. Why and how does one get that way? You have specifically learned how and why to support others lies but at the end of the day you have nothing to bring to the table that we all have not heard before now we just know more than you choose to believe. Any talk to you is only due to total boredom, bro! LOL!

1. mchammer

The obvious truth that Nemesis and I were spanked as a kid? Yes you’re bringing a lot to the table as well with that one. You have nothing to contribute but conspiracy theories about cancer cures.

31. Betty

Wow Nemesis. Did your momma spank you when you were a kid?

1. Brad

No but she should have mchammer is not much better.

1. mchammer

Wow you two. You have no arguments to retaliate so you just start calling names and throwing out insults like a four year old would.

32. Grace

Why didn’t I know more about this man!? The love of money is no doubt at the root of the answer to this question.

1. Brad

“THANKS GRACE!” It is being hiden from you and everyone but now thanks to “Youtube” we can descover all the truth they never wanted us to know. “Oh thank you, you knew bits and pieces but not enough to put it all together?”
      It was in John F Kennedy’s speach that got him assasinated, I’ll add it for every one. The pieces are all falling together if you choose to see it… America is not free for at least a hundred years.

33. Brad

mchammer, whenever I dare to read what you are saying it is laughable, you truelly are black and I white, in skin and reality. I don’t think you read what your arguing against or read what your writing. It is you who is the conspritor to repress the truth, your clearly brainwashed using all the “Cancer” research bodies that have the most to loose when my message is accepted.
    “All cancer research funds are to fight the truth coming out that cancer has been and can be cured.”

34. Brad

No mc, you are just ignorant to the truth and refuse to see what is right in front of you. ??? To you I’ve said all I need to but my message continues until everbody knows the truth. You’ve helped me somewhat get that across to other,
    thank you!

35. Nemesis

“Who has the right to decide for me what my beliefs are. And the right to decide what is best for my life?” – Cheryl A

Who? Men, Cheryl. Men have that right. We decide that. I’ve got news for you, princess. You need to stop thinking: “It’s all about me.” It’s not all about you. And it’s not just about your beliefs. It’s about your slain victims. Their life should take precedence over your beliefs. You talk about beliefs, but the issue is actually about your actions, and prospective actions, which are selfish and violent impact adversely on others.

“The assumption seems to be that women who have abortions have a disregard for life and make the decision lightly.” – Cheryl A

Correct, Cheryl. That is the assumption. It’s also a very reasonable assumption. The act of slaying a victim does indeed demonstrate a disregard for life. Of course the decision is made lightly. You expect us to believe it’s made after weighty consideration? Tripe. If you hadn’t made the decision lightly, you wouldn’t be slaying your victims.

“While I am sure that some women do, those who do so probably are the same ones who abuse and neglect their born children as well because of their disregard for life.” – Cheryl A

Some women? I’m sure it’s most, Cheryl. However, you have correctly identified the one upside to abortion: the fact that the homo sapien being slaughtered carries the genes of the narcissistic mother, and potentially would grow up to be just like her. I have always had a great deal of difficulty in accepting the proposition that removing such women from the gene pool is a bad thing, particularly given that criminals are obviously more likely to have abortions than prosocial, decent women.

“Most of us however do not make such a decision lightly and come to the decision only after weighing all our options and all factors in our life’s. Until someone has walked in our shoes no one should presume to know how we felt or why we did it.” – Cheryl A

We don’t need to walk in your shoes to know how you felt or why you did it. How you felt and why you did it is you got off on it, you got your rocks off by the killing. You get a rush from it. The more developed the homo sapien, the latter its stage of fetal development, the bigger the turn on for you that you get from killing a defenceless fellow being.

1. Brad

Nem u better cut back on the med’s and cool it on Cheryl A. You sound like u still live at home with your parents. Not that she is right but your probably wrong…

1 64 65 66 67 68 70