Illegal Immigration

3501 Responses

Illegal immigrants are a convenient scapegoat for our economic crisis. But with free markets and private property, the need for immigrant labor becomes obvious. Most immigrants, regardless of the color of their skin, are open to the ideals of liberty: private property, free markets, sound money, right to life, low taxes, less war, protection of civil liberties, and a foreign policy designed for peace.

Ron Paul proposed the following action steps for dealing with illegal immigration:

1. Abolish the welfare state. The incentive to take a job at whatever wage available must prevail.
  2. Establish a generous visitor work program. Once we solve the economic crisis by introducing sound money, demand for domestic and immigrant labor will rise.
  3. Enforce the laws on the books with more border guards. Allow states and landowners to enforce the law and provide security assistance.
  4. Abolish birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants. [Current U.S. citizens will not be affected. Instead, babies born to illegals after a future cutoff date will no longer gain automatic U.S. citizenship. They will still have citizenship in their parents' home countries.]
  5. End all federal mandates on the states to provide free education and medical care for illegal immigrants.

3,501 responses to “Illegal Immigration”

1. Kelly

I am living and working in China. I am constantly hearing people say, "I wish I had enough money to go to America and have a baby. Then my baby is automatically American". My Mandarin isn't good enough to shame them. I just try to press that the majority of American people dispise "anchor babies". People here also often ask me if it's true all Americans can get free money from the government. It is so terrible. Many foreign developing countries see American citizenship as a never ending giftcard. Kids here who had the luck of obtaining either Canadian or American citizenship through birthright feel they are of a higher status to their non foreign born peers. It's horrendus. I did some research online and it isn't a small issue. Mainly Asian parents go to places like NY or CA and stay at birthing hotels. They claim they help the American economy by spending thousands on Coach and Other luxury items. BULL CRAP. If we have a war in 20 years and there is a mandatory draft will they send their American citizen sons to fight? NEVER. There kids want to go to univeristy. How can the government use their parents million dolloar bank account to determine if they qualify for Fin Aid? The kid could file as a dependent and go for almost nothing. I don't know. The whole thought pisses me off a little..... Ok a lot.

2. Rosetta Brownsword

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different
    page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.

3. www.ask.com

Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to let know her.

4. Joel

To solve illegal immigration, one must look at what is "legal immigration". Has anyone ever met a naturalized US citizen much less took the time to hear what they had to do just to come to the US? I think too few of us. The immigration system is BROKEN. It is completely unreasonable to for us to ever expect people to wait in line for literally years. On top of the waiting, how much money must one pay to the US in "fees" to be admitted immigration papers? hundreds of dollars? Try over a $1,000. Now go ask yourself if the people mentioned at the Statue of Liberty "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." are able to do this. America is NOT an open country or pro-immigrant, not as the founding fathers envisioned it. We admit the smartest, most talented, and financially stable immigrants and tell the others to go away.

Don't dare talk about illegal immigration until you can first talk about legal immigration actually working.

5. Swagbucks points hack

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at
    work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get
    home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good blog!

6. the simpsons tapped out donuts hack

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform
    you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but
    I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution
    and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different
    then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

7. Lili

What exactly does an "illegal immigrant" look like?

A bunch of people on here say, "I'm from ______ and it's being INVADED by ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!"

But how do you know someone is an illegal immigrant? Do they have a certain skin color? Do they speak a certain way? Do they dress in specific clothing? Hmm. Answer that.

I don't condone illegal immigration. Because in a sense, it is causing a lot of problems here in the US. However, anyone who says that illegal immigrants are stealing money and welfare from the US government is completely lying out of their ass.
    1. I am a daughter of two illegal immigrants and never have my parents ever received welfare from the government.
    2. Neither of my parents have EVER been incarcerated or jailed for any period of time for any crime.
    3. My parents have never taken someone's job. How do I know this? No one else was online to take the job of janitor and house-keeper.

Yes, some illegal immigrants are completely useless because they believe that being in the US will provide them with anything they want without having to work. But then again, I'm pretty sure that within each culture, each ethnicity, each group of people, there is a handful that are idiots. Illegal immigrants have definitely broken the law. There is no doubt in that statement. But a grand majority of the illegal immigrants do not lounge on their couch all day reaping in government benefits and soaking all the tax-payers money.

Immigration is an extremely touchy subjects and to an extent, there is no right answer (in my opinion) as to how to solve the problem.

1. Angiie

Hi, Lili, I love the comment you have made, I am writing an essay on illegal immigration and was wondering if I could use your comment as a reference?

8. discount rolex watches uk

What's up, yup this paragraph is truly good and I
    have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

9. Jack

I agree on certain points here that we DO need to start enforcing our immigration laws. We DO need to add more border patrol guards, furthermore we should commit ourselves as a nation to supplementing that border protection with armed military troops to prevent this issue from growing into a larger problem that WILL destabilize not only what's it's done and still doing to her economy but to our society as a whole. Even our founding fathers believed illegal immigration was a threat to OUR nation's culture, OUR nation's government, OUR ways of life. They believed any immigrant moving here LEGALLY was to renounce any allegiance to their former nation. Yet these people do not do that, they continue to send monies back to their very home nation just to help support it's corrupt practices of encouraging illegals to come here and take advantage of our system.

Frankly, we should begin construction of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico right along the border and ensure it is manned by U.S. border patrol and military troops on a constant basis. Our nation should return to a policy of isolationism and begin correcting it's own problems from here on out instead of allowing this nonsense to continue cause it's not just mexico we're getting illegal immigrants from. The time of helping the world is over, we're already hated on a global scale by a majority of nations yet this is what we have to deal with? Their castoffs? Their inability to effect change within their own nations? No, enough is enough.

Label me and people like me a racist if you want, but that does not change the fact that these vultures are ruining what was once a great nation cause they are only taking advantage of a situation which our own politicians are too scared to take a hardline stance on for fear of not being "politically correct". Our own founding fathers believed a day like this would come and though they may not have been specific in establishing enough laws in our constitution and bill of rights they were quoted in their own beliefs when they spoke on the matter, that the only way of coming to this nation should have been done legally and that all immigrants were to adopt our american culture as theirs and to renounce all former ties to their home nation lest it cause conflict and discord with an american culture and way of life. This is exactly what is occuring now cause the majority of illegal immigrants simply refuse to adopt being american. They only feel entitled to our free services and taking jobs in communities wherever they go for wages that should have gone up years ago. The more that continues to happen the more our economy is going to suffer for it and the larger the gap will be between rich and poor.

10. Jack Ryan

There is a reason "Libertarian" sounds a lot like "Liberal" - both are insane, treasonous on the issues of immigration and crime.

Regular, sane Americans do not want to have their communities destroyed by the invasion of tens of millions of unhealthy, low skilled, low IQ third world immigrants, Muslim Jihadists, M13 gangsters, LaRasa racial black voters.

Liberals and Libertarians always try to find some spin to make this mass invasion in to a good thing, or something that really doesn't matter that much as soon as their "Liberal" or "Libertarian" policies are put in to place.

Don't try to reason with Ron Paul/Rand Libertarian loons about immigration - it's a race denying cult, where the cult leaders at the top get to live rich lives.

The only thing that works with these idiot/traitors is personal pain.

Immigration treason must cause them personal pain - let them catch TB, get mugged, lose their job, rub their noses in third world dog poo.

It's like training a puppy to be house broken. Run open borders immigration Libertarians noses in dog poo.

11. programto.net

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
    and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
    the same subjects? Appreciate it!

12. Andrew

Obama has already ordered amnesty, just most Americans don't know it. And we are the victims. We are American citizens married to foreign spouses, but we followed the law, and await our green cards. Problem is, the Obama administration has found a loophole in INA, and now illegals are flooding the USCIS with their applications. They are ALREADY in the US with their families because they broke the law; while we are SEPARATED from our spouses because we are following the law. And now, because we respected the law, USCIS tells us, as of 10/13/2013, that we must wait 2 YEARS to be reunited with our spouses. So, amnesty means that lawbreakers are rewarded and we pay a dear price - we are punished - for following the law. Please support us:

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 9

13. wess

I made the comment remember the Alamo? I want to make it clear that I in now way condone violence agaisnt illegal aliens. I just wanted to remind that Texas is no longer part of Mexico.

14. wes

Am an immigrant from Kenya who now lives in a lil mexico neighborhood. When I first moved here 11 years ago, it was generally a mixed neighborhood. Things have drastically changed over the last five or six years. Have u ever come across an all Kenyan neighborhood? Have u ever heard one that didn't speak english fluently? Have u ever seen an African immigrant pregnant pushing a stroller while walking her five year old to the new elementary, the size of a mall, recently built to accommodate the swelling and overpopulated cities, that are all from one country? Why does mexico get a free pass for all citizens JUST by virtue of sharing a border with the United States??? This really gives a bad name to english speaking immigrants who came here legally and respect and assimilate themselves into the American culture. My dad always said, "when in Rome, do as the romans do". What even irks me more is the sense of entitlement this new immigrants display. My new next door illegal neighbor has this smirk on her face like, "what are you doing in our neighborhood",.....forget knocking on the door with a fresh apple pie for me. Don't they realise they lost Texas long time ago. Remember the Alamo.
    somebody needs to remind them.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 5

15. B. J.

First of all looking back in history this wonderful country was made up of illegal immigrant. I do not care how you look at it, the only true legal citizens of this country are the Native American (the settlers killed of 90% of their population) if anyone had a true right to complaint it would be them. With that being said you cannot blanket illegal immigrants with being criminals. More then 70% of the prison population is made up of African Americans not illegal immigrants. And just like there are murders, rapist, thieves in the illegal community, what can you say about the American murderers, rapists, and thieves? Your self righteous self says that illegals are taking jobs, well if we look in the news due to all the field workers that have left due to strict anti-immigration policies placed in places like Arizona, Alabama, and Georgia, what has happened to all the preciouses crops, they've rotted and the country has lost millions. They tried getting American workers to save the crops and they could not deal with the heat and the hard manual labor. American lack incentives to do hard work. If an illegal immigrant does not do those jobs, then they cannot take care of their family. Isn't that a universal goal. Looking at the 40% of fortune 500 companies that are made up of immigrants. Are they really that lazy. And just like many of the haters are generalizing, I am too.
    You say that illegals are here just to live off the government. Take me as an example. I've been living here most of my life. My parents pay their taxes believe it or not. We have never asked for social welfare, or any kind of financial help from the government. We work hard just like everyone else. I've graduated from high school, currently attending collage. I am paying out of state tuition although I have attending state schools. I never even had detention in school, never had a problem with the law. And no I do not have kids or am currently pregnant. I've never done drugs or even drank alcohol (can you say that about your preciouses American children). Can you give me a good enough reason why I should not be here? If I should be kicked out of the country, should you not do the same with all the Americans that are in poverty, all the high school dropouts and all the teen moms? Just my opinion.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 17

16. Lou

Please someone? Anyone? HELP US? Our town has been INVADED we are now 80% MEXICAN California OF COURSE!!!!!!!! How can we stop this!!! How can our government that is to uphold laws decide on it's own to allow this to happen??? How can our laws makers aid and abet ILLEGALS and that's LEGAL? HELP HELP HELP HELP

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 8

1. david

Move to a town with less immigrants. You may need to spend more on housing.

1. Jack

It's solutions like that which are only making the problem worse. Indifference really is the enemy of morality, ethics and any personal code of integrity.

17. Read This

Joseph SF Ng is a seasoned writer in knowledgeable articles especially.
    You should always see what other people have to say about
    this program. When you're under hypnosis, your attention is highly
    focused and you're more responsive to suggestions, including behaviour changes that hypnotherapists say can help you lose
    weight.

18. fred

Ron Paul talks immigration, Tea Party on Al Punto . GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul isn't willing to compromise on his unorthodox political positions in order to win over Latinos.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL860DWdZgs

19. workingformexicansonwelfareinnorthcarolina

im a north carolina native, 40yr old single mom, its scary and appalling at whats happening in our state. we have a large # of immigrants from central/south america. and these people are not the meek,humble,hardworking people Obummer attempts to portray them as. these people did not come here to contribute to my town,or our society. they came here to blatantly live off American taxpayers money, and they do! when they come in,the first order of business is the dept of social services to get all the freebies, have an anchor baby, and basically take over. while stupid white people scared of looking racist sit idly by while we pay for their healthcare, foodstamps,welfare checks,and undermine our payscale by working under the table.in a neighboring town on Thanksgiving, a coulpe and their 2 children were hit by a car driven by 2 illegals. the son and father were airlifted to the hospital. the son died, the father got to watch his sons videotaped funeral when he came out of his medically induced coma 2 months after the wreck. in my town last Christmas, 2 illegals knocked down the Santa ringing the Salvation army bell and took off with the donation bucket. its very sad. when at the grocery store last week, the mexcian couple in front of me and the 4 young children with an overflowing buggy of food whipped out a foodstamp card, with the mother about 8 months pregnant, in red high heels and designer jeans. this is my states tax dollars at work. while i see natives in my town trying to savw their homes from foreclosure, this is the elephant in the room that noone will address because it is politically incorrect, and noone wants to be called a "racist". this is not racism. this is an invasion of poor,uneducated ,unvaccinated,crime committng people who have come to push americans out of the way, blacks and whites alike, while they boldly spend our tax dollars. I pray that as Americns, we can come together as people bonded by our love for OUR country, and OUR childrens future and call bullshit on the situation!!!! if someone doesnt start speaking up, telling obama to close the damn border, and take care of the citizens hes supposed to be putting as his priority, were screwed people. we will go broke paying for their healthcare,babies,welfare, jail and prison incarceration. and they will gladly eat up what little resources remaining until they are gone. once they outnumber us , a mexican will be voted in as president, and we will be unwelcome strangers in our own land

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 29 Thumb down 7

1. evelyn

I am a Hungarian woman living in NY city. I came to the US to work just for the summer LEGALLY.
      I moved into a house, where a hungarian family lives,I started to rent a room from them, alone in the room. I got to know this family in Manhattan at a Hungarian Society, so they were not totally strangers for me, or for other Hungarians living in NY city. Long story short, couple of days ago I overheard a conversation, that they wanted to put 3 totally strange hungarian guys!! into my room…I asked the wife, what was going on, she said, it was true, they were thinking about it…I went to ask for help, I also called 311, what could I do to stop them.
      Next day when the man tried to put extra beds into my room, I called the police. The Police came, they told him not to do it, it was illegal… after the police left, he started harrassing me. The police came back, told him, leave me alone, otherwise they will take him away. The same day evening, he and his wife, even their kid kept harrassing me. I called the police again,they came, I told them what happened in the afternoon and in the evening, but the police done basically nothing, they told us „try to be nice to each other”, and that I have to look for another room to rent somewhere else. Unfortunately they still harrassing me, they tried to damage my computer, I can not use anything in the kitchen, they turn off the water when they leave the house….and I can not do anything about it...
      It seems that illegal people can do anything they want to do with people who live legally here... :(

ps.:The police knew that everybody in the house was illegal, ecxept me….and I am the one who has no right here… :(

2. fred mcinnis

Hello, I'm an N.C. native too, and I understand and feel your anger...I have grocery store line stories of my own...we have whole small towns that are swallowed by illegals. There seems to be a massive, organized movement creating a pipeline for these people to come here-it's a disaster for our state and our country. Thanks for sharing your feelings. fred

20. http://www.ebabyclothesonline.com

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.

Great choice of colors!

21. sendillegalshomenow

why is this,so rich kids with cushy lifes and rich parents dont have to pay legal americans a fair wage,YOU TELL LIES AND ARE FULL OF CRAP.All that needs to be done is for rich people like you to have to pay fair wages,but hell know all of you are greedy as hell and want to hire illegal mexicans at cheap as wages .Gov of nc has what it takes and you dont,if you want all these cheap illegal mexicans to work on your house move you and your family to mexico

1. Lou

Dude America is FREE or so they say. Start your OWN business pay your employees what you demand your boss to pay. Win/Win......you are losing you will never win not like this. The rich OWN America. Don't know how long you've lived here but that's a fact.

22. Jt

Sign a petition from numbersusa, for enforcement.

23. patrick

Hark; this is a melting pot with rules, "the constitution", language and sovereign borders (maybe)!
    Okay bus all of anybody across the border immediately; so everyone can see the future. It's simple, then eeeverybody will be happy. No kidding. PURE PURE DIVERSITY; ya know.

While your at it; open all the international airports to everybody.
    Tch .

24. Anonymous

I'm an immigrant (legal and highly educated and skilled). There is no denying the illegals work way physically harder than most of us. It's the businesses that employ them are the culprits - because they know that the illegals will get shot and nothing will happen to them. Illegal people would be discouraged only if they see staying their country is easier than staying in US illegally. If they can't get a place to stay or get a job only then they'll stop coming. Don't offer US born citizenship any children born to both illegally entered parents (apply this to legal tourists/visitors as well) . Children will still have the citizenship of their parents country.

NOW below is ***ONLY*** FOR those illegals who are here already for long. Register them like they do for legals. It can be addressed with technology. Start a website that let employers/homeowners validate workers legal status through the registration number. Let them pay taxes and buy their own mandatory health insurance and don't offer any welfare benefits (except for schoolling their children - like they do for legals taxpayers).

25. Anonymous

Illegal workers should be sent back to their country without harm and the employers who hire them or rent them should go to jail or pay massive fine.

If American citizens do not want to do low end jobs making the employers seek foreign resources then they should bring them legally or offer more pay to attract people even if that mean cost of fruits go up.

Illegals contribute to economy by working for employers who hire them. Though most of them pay little taxes(in order to get an ITIN number) and work on lower than minimum wedge, studies show that they more or less pay what they suck from the govt. But in order to discourage them from crossing the border illegally there is no other option than preventing their US born children from gaining citizenship regardless they turn out to be a PhD when they grow up or not.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 24 Thumb down 0

26. haystack

immigration creates an oversupply in the labor market which lowers wages of people working on buildings by 50 percent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6glIQd2GI&feature=youtu.be

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

27. Cat

This man should be president. The only one that has the guts to do what ALL counties should be doing.

28. Cat

All counties should be doing this. They are the only ones who have the guts to do it.

29. Monroe

In addition to the illegals driving up costs, you have to also include the domestic offenders who do the same. Not those legitimate citizens who really need these benefits, but rather those healthy, (but lazy), Americans who abuse our social benefits system too. If one can live on the gov't dole and live better than if they had to work for a living...where's the incentive to get off them? None. When one can drive around in brand new cars, wear the best new clothes, get free housing subsidies, free medical, cash payments, more money to have additional kids, and can eat like a king buying the most expensive foods- using the EBT card, why change? Plus, can sit home all day? No- let those Americans who are out working each day (or those who are diligently actively seeking work) to support themselves be rewarded by having to carry these lazy bums on their backs too. With all this abuse with benefits, no wonder the working class can hardly make it. (I can always seek better paying jobs, advance my skills), but this burden takes a real toll in withheld taxes in my check. for one. And, in the state I live- I see this as a generational problem that is being passed down the next as a good way of life. "Candy"=votes. And that is one seemingly proven strategy to help pave the way to the White House, not one that actually helps people in our county, but buys them.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

1. Angela

WOW.. you are pathetic--- why don't you ask someone if your imagination is accurate? Do your research there is most likely someone from your "elite" unit that stood in the line too... or have you forgotten where your from and how easy it must be for you to read between the lines of your insecurities. Americans should not speak against fellow Americans, at the end of the day all we have is one another. The policy of "TAKING "Candy" DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE"

You are entitled to your opinion, and I apologize if I have offended thee.

Your Fellow Lazy American

30. Manuels Tinks

Let's Take Our Country Back Now! Support Passage of Legislation to Confiscate All Goods, Real Estate and Monies belonging to illegals.

Contact you representatives to pass legislation that gives
    illegals a specific amount of time (90 days) to settle their affairs and self-deport or have all monies, personal goods and real estate confiscated prior to their forced deportation. (This is exactly what Mexico and other nations would do to us if we invaded their territories.)

This idea is catching on like wildfire. Contact your
    representative now and DEMAND passage of this legislation.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 30 Thumb down 4

1. Jt

Great idea. I have something to add to that. Secure the border with LAND MINES. That should give us 100% security and keep them out.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 29 Thumb down 2

2. Jt

Email the House GOPs now, Boehner and your state rep to tell them to deport instead of am amnesty, while they have the reform bill there.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

1. Jc

I like your comment. But, what good is that going to do? The House GOPs are corrupt, and liars...

1. Jt

To respond to question above, write to show your support for them. The democrats are swaying some of them who were against by telling them they will lose elections if they are against it. This means also getting out there to vote, in all elections. Local, state and federal. We need officials at all levels who are against this to work together to stop this.

We need state laws also, like Arizona, or more joining the 287g program. More funds for ICE, instead of giving it to illegals welfare. There were several states where only HALF the population voted in last presidential election. It's obvious which half did vote. If you want to save this country and take it back, you need to support the candidates that are in agreement with this.

Do you want to live in a socialist country? Have your health, income, freedom all controlled by them instead of by you? Illegals are wasting too much of our taxes. That money should be spent on us. After all, it is ours. We will all be living harder and harder if this continues.

So go vote them out, at all levels. Show your support. That is the only way to take back this country before it is too late.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

1. Cat

Voting for local and state reps is more important, according to this. Since there are too many Feds fighting over everything.

31. Daniel Piber

Thank you Ron Paul for fighting for the future of our country!

32. Brian C.

I agree with you, Ron. These "ILLEGALS" (that is exactly what they are) are riding the backs of the hard working, US Citizens who pay for social services that a lot of ILLEGAL ALIENS are taking from. They do not bring any technical or work skills that make America strong. They do menial labor work -- mostly under the table. They are leeching off of the US taxpayers and bring nothing to the table. As JFK said "Ask what you can do for your Country" but Illegals are TELLING our Country what they want us to do for THEM!

The one issue you are not touching on are ANCHOR BABIES! The illegals come here, get pregnant, plop out a kid on AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS and it's a US Citizen. This needs to be repealed. This is the only Country on Earth that grants citizenship to children born to ILLEGALS!

The reason this Country is going downhill fast is appeasing to law-breaking ILLEGALS! If you want to put America to work, put the ILLEGALS out of this Country for good!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 45 Thumb down 4

33. Michael Montgomery

I live in Austin tx. I'm an American construction worker, that can't find a job in,Austin,tx. America! because of all the illegal mexican workers,I don't speak spanish! and they don't like americans, I known,I grow up in Imperial Valley,Seeley CA. ten miles from the border of mexico.Here in Austin, on the job sites,Mexican and Americans don't mingle,don't eat lunch together!The lunch trucks are always ran by mexicans,and theirs one price,for the mexicans and a higher price for americans,when they can get away with it and the usually do.What I don't understand is how they can be here!It's against the law, employers that hire illegals, are supposed to be findand or jailed. And I say they should be thrown out of America, as traders.They care about money; not America!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 32 Thumb down 2

1. maggie

Michael Montgomery,

I see that you say you are an American, I would deport you just for writing so poorly if I could. Did you not go to school? Your grammar is terrible.
      Find=Fined
      Traders=Traitors
      Grow=Grew
      Theirs=There is or There's
      tx=TX
      ten=10
      No need to mention all of the ugly punctuation, go back to school, then comeback and re-write your post. What I don't understand is, how come people who can't spell correctly, are allowed to comment on anything? Good luck in life my friend.

2. misifoos

Michael Montgomery,

I see that you say you are an American, but if I could, I would deport you just for writing so poorly...if I only could. Did you not go to school? Your grammar is terrible.
      Find=Fined
      Traders=Traitors
      Grow=Grew
      Theirs=There is or There's
      tx=TX
      ten=10

34. Overit

Everyone who blathers on about the LIE that illegal immigrants don't collect
    government benefits please Google YouTube 'Illegal Mother of 7 given Food Stamps, Meds, Housing and Social Security...' You won't believe what you see. AND, she is advertising how others can do it too! Pass this on!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 35 Thumb down 1

1. rm

some thing needs to be done about that P.S. do the go get child support from the men they have these kids by

35. bunkara jamatu

after reading all comments, i can see that mostly of the one's complain about job, their don't work on farms picking veggies, or long shifts on any kind of hand labor... from my humble opinion if you get the job done, you keep the job, if the suit don't fit you, well... here we are complaining.
    about take away citizenship.... man... This is sensitive.... i mean... my family background is American Indian. so...... better don't keep the conversation.
    have a bless life and take care of your own life.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 23

1. flin

Problems With Illegal Immigration: http://www.alipac.us/problems_with_illegal_immigration/