Only Ron Paul Can Beat Hillary Clinton!
Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t become President in 2008 or 2012. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:
- Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com
- Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.
- Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.
- Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!
Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul
The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!
Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!