2008

419 Responses

Ron Paul ran for President in 2008.

1. Presidential Debates 2007/2008 – Watch Ron Paul heroically speak the truth!
  2. Ron Paul 2008 Music – Great songs created by enthusiastic supporters!
  3. Ron Paul 2008 Events

For Liberty:
How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

To support the filmmakers, consider buying a DVD at ForLibertyMovie.com

419 responses to “2008”

1. SimplyEli

We can’t just support Ron Paul on YouTube…
    **YOU MUST MAKE PHONE CALLS**
    RON PAUL DESPERATELY NEEDS MORE PHONE BANKERS IF HE IS GOING TO WIN
    MOST VOTERS DON’T WATCH YOUTUBE. THEREFORE WE MUST REACH OUT BY PHONE
    *YOU* CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS AT: PHONE[dot]RONPAUL2012[dot]COM
    (*it is very easy!!!)
    COPY AND PASTE THIS ON EVERY VIDEO
    THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
    PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE

2. Anaboliceli

We can’t just support Ron Paul on YouTube…
    **YOU MUST MAKE PHONE CALLS**
    RON PAUL DESPERATELY NEEDS MORE PHONE BANKERS IF HE IS GOING TO WIN
    MOST VOTERS DON’T WATCH YOUTUBE. THEREFORE WE MUST REACH OUT BY PHONE
    *YOU* CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS AT: PHONE[dot]RONPAUL2012[dot]COM
    (*it is very easy!!!)
    COPY AND PASTE THIS ON EVERY VIDEO
    THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
    PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE

3. intezam

great video

4. lilmarwanrock

THIS DESERVES A MILLION VIEWS PLZ SHARE!

5. papiless

i really like this video except for tucker carlson being in it

6. Tyler Ward

I’m a canadian. I wish I could vote for Ron Paul. He’s everything a politician should be.

7. idylwyldidyl

8. Mary Dolores

walking talking without gasoline becoming a de mecanised himans again the politicians get in on default and thier buisness is war they are kings in the cult of personality

9. DecencyPOLICE

10. Eye2EyeIIIV

we gotta spread this around!

11. Eye2EyeIIIV

RON PAUL for TRUE Change & TRUE Hope!

12. Eye2EyeIIIV

RON PAUL for TRUE Change & TRUE Hope!

13. jellisrellish

eye opening.

14. nashvilleoutlaw

I want copy’s of this and hand them out door to door!

15. kaleb hamilton

NEED TO PUT THIS ON TV

16. 937kj

NEED TO PUT THIS ON TV

17. FoPoRadio

I’m french and i’m desperate about our socialists leaders. The only thing our President Sarkozy does is increasing tax, again and again… I’m afraid about the future of my country. I hope for america that Ron Paul will win, I would want one Ron paul at the head of french state. I’m reading Milton Friedman and he is definitly the best economist ever with Friedrich Hayek. But in France, people prefer Karl Marx, that is a catastrophe.

Vive la Liberté, vive Ron paul and sorry for my english !

18. jebril

I thought you were about to say you support Ron Paul, thank god that someone as ignorant as you doesn’t, it would give people a bad impression of the guy.

19. natchnieni0

He reminds me of a “Republican ‘Jed Bartlett,’” if anyone has watched “The West Wing.” There was a scene where the President said something like, “I want to be the President of the United States, not President of the People who Agree with Me.” SO TOTALLY COOL.

20. natchnieni0

And, by the way, may he NEVER Polish his schtick! may he continue to spell it out, background and EVERYTHING! If he loses that- he’s a politician, he’s done. LET him just be himself.

21. natchnieni0

Even though I’m generally pro-choice, I appreciate Ron Paul on many levels- including his stance of abortion. He’s not just “Oh, Killing is wrong,” or “The Bible /G*d says abortion is evil.” He’s, “I’ve seen this happen and you wouldn’t want to see this happen- it’s not good and we have to figure something else to do about sex ed and accidental pregnancies.”
    I appreciate this. I understand and like a lot of what he has to say and his stand on things. I might actually consider voting him in

22. potboys

GOD BLESS RON PAUL! GOD BLESS WHAT HE WANTS THIS COUNTRY TO BE! AND GOD BLESS JUST GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

23. potboys

awesome day yesterday. 3.5 unit an hour average black chipping and played 3 hours. $1050. Not bad already payed for my trip up there. 10 sessions at the emerald queen. didn’t want to look like I was taking loads of money from the so I decided once I got one ahead I would go to the bar get a drink of jack and coke and head back.

24. Charles Hummer

I just searched for it on netflix..says unavailable. Called them up and demanded Ron Paul material, I want a whole fucking section on Ron Paul…DEMAND MORE RON PAUL!!!

25. cahivx

26. TheDeJureTour

We here in-country will work as hard as we can to make sure he is nominated in August 2012, so you can vote for him in the general.

27. galileegirl

America has NOT woken, She has a Muslim false President, NOW she votes for a Mormom, ( Romney ) and an Anti Semitic ( Ron Paul ) good luck America, your going to need it, YOU WILL NEVER LEARN.

28. CalebGolstonMusic

Also, you can’t find more of a neo-con than Sean Hannity or Mark Levin. They single handed will get millions to vote for Perry or Bachmann.

29. CalebGolstonMusic

Polls just realesed show Ron Paul in third place not far behind Romney. It doesn’t matter that Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Mark Davis or others say he can’t win.

30. doogleandalix

I hope so – I hope there is a real historic moment this election year . Instead of the first black President , let’s have the first honest President ( at least in many decades )

31. rocko0431

I’M IN THE MARINE CORPS AND I’M DOING MY BEST TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT RON PAUL TO ALL THE MARINES I TALK TO DONT KNOW WHO RON PAUL IS BUT ONCE I TALK TO THEM AND SHOW THEM WHO RON PAUL IS THERE HOOK ON RON PAUL , I HAVE A GROUP OF MARINES THAT GO AROUND BASE AND TALK TO MARINES WE ARE TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERY ONE MY REVOLUTION IS CALLED ” Us Against One” LETS SPREAD THE NAME AND THE MESSAGES SIMPER FI, MOTIVATERS

32. rocko0431

33. Silverlin212

Help tell the biggest online news show, who the people want for president. They are only half way there.

/watch?v=DwRYhKDpQgo&feature=channel_video_title

34. KatsuGuitar

this is going to be the election of all elections I do believe.

35. KatsuGuitar

Indeed plenty of us are. I have inspired quite a lot of people who usually do not partake in our political system to vote this coming election.