Ron Paul 2016

3531 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,531 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Carl Frimberger

If Ron Paul runs in 2012 I will do everything in my power to help him get elected! I will work tirelessly in support of the clear choice for president, Ron Paul. Pretty please with sugar on top run.

1. Don Wood

Hi Carl,

Okay, we all got our wish. He’s running! Let’s get out there and get as many people as we can to register as Republican so we can vote for him in the Primaries. Otherwise, he will NOT be our candidate at all. Ron Paul 2012! YeahhhH!

2. william reed

ok ryan you take care to

3. william reed

great.see im not a bad guy ryan you just need to get to know me take care with gods love william reed 2011 mayoral candidate

1. Ryan

No problem. I never thought you a bad guy. We just had a slightly different perspective. At first, I wasn’t even sure what I had said to discourage or upset you.
      But once you stated the reason, I knew what kind of guy you were.
      Anyway, take care and see you around.
      Ryan

4. william reed

ok if ron paul finds it in his heart and schedule. i could probably swing alot of republican votes his way after the video i just seen

1. Ryan

Great.
      He has lots of videos.
      Just watch him.
      He’s always consistent.

5. william reed

ok back to paul the press should give every one a break but paul is a push over he needs to have a sharp tongue. and not let the press roll over him. he needs lessons from rush limbaugh

1. Ryan

I can agree with that sentiment. I too have wished that Ron Paul would be a little more emotionally emphatic at times… get a little angry occasionally! But keep in mind that in politics there is also a need for rational responses; so people can understand his message and not be deterred by too much anger.

It’s okay, and even a good thing IMO, to find a balance between rationality and emotional content. He’s an old school guy who may be a little bland when it comes to passion and personality. But his message is right on target. My view is, if I want perfection (In my own world view) I’d better run for office myself. In the mean time I’ll just take the best guy for the job. And Ron Paul is by far the best guy for the job.

Personality is only a minor factor when compared to policies and philosophical motivation and intent. Sure it would be nice to see some hulking “John Wayne” type say the same things while running for office. I’d vote for him too. But let’s not be turned off to the guy because he’s a soft spoken man. He is courageous enough to stand up to the attacks and keep on keeping on, steadfastly determined to promote liberty and freedom, and rational fiscal policies. He’s got guts, even if he is frail visually and in spoken mannerisms.

Anyway, my advice, just look past the visual image and listen to the message.
      He’s a national hero in my opinion. We need more people like him. Eventually that hulking libertarian figure will emerge in another candidate down the road. And, you never know, Ron Paul may choose someone like Jesse Ventura or some other guy to offset his delicate manners. Don’t underestimate him though, he’s tough underneath.

6. Sarah

I hope Dr. Paul decides to run. I think people are finally waking up to the brainwashing that has been the status quo. I know I have. Once I took the time to research Dr. Paul’s stance on the issues, I realized I agree with almost all of them. I know I’d do my own campaigning for him if he were to run. I hope he does! We need REAL change.

7. william reed

sarah palin is my choice we dont nee a wimp for president

1. Ryan

I see.
      Well, friend, I don’t think Ron Paul is a wimp.
      It takes guts to be the sole voice of reason against the unconstitutional extremists, both Democrats and Neocons. And he alone in this government has been the voice against the financial bind we are in. And has been doing all he can to prevent it, preeminently; by telling the truth and predicting the consequences of the current policies before the fact. And he has been right every time!

I think Sarah Palin has some good qualities; as a tough woman. And she apparently is agreeable on some issues as well. Like her, I’m a strong supporter of the second amendment. And I like a woman that can gut a fish and still look sexy.

But IMO her support of neocons has been her biggest mistake. What we need most is someone who will steadfastly defend the Constitution and the principals of liberty and freedom. Sarah doesn’t seem to have a problem just going along with whoever has power. She would have never joined forces with McCain if she was a supporter of principled, constitutional government.

Anyway, vote your conscience. But I disagree with your assessment of Ron Paul. He’s no wimp, and he is not prissy either. He’s principled. There is a difference.

2. Dave Meekhof

Like standing up to the Federal Reserve is wimpish. Grow out of the superficial. Can you not see that fortitude is strength?

8. william reed

ok Ryan, i had my sleep now listen… had our country not been ran on so much prissy elequancy we might not be in a financial bind. i almost supported ron paul but not now if he has people like you supporting him and our country

1. Ryan

Are you talking to me?

And are you really so immature as to not vote for the only candidate this nation has that is honest and principaled because of what someone in a chat room says?
      … And what was it that I said anyway? I only have one post in this thread, and it wasn’t to you.
      Some people!

9. David

Please run for president Dr. Paul we need you our country is in trouble me and my family have your vote in 2012.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

10. daretospeak

I am afraid that the Neocons and Zionist will let this happen. Because winning of Ron Paul means death to them. Ultimately, the President of USA is chosen by these neocons and Zionists (Israelis).

11. Brad

I have been a Democrat for most of my voting life, but if Ron Paul decides to run for president I will vote for him…as will the rest of my family (and they are all Republicans).

We’re all sick of politics as usual in Washington, D.C.

12. W.S. Smith

Dr. Paul most definitely should run in the 1012 election. However, he needs to do so free and clear of the fetters of the Republican party… Dr. Paul is FAR too conservative for the new liberal Republicans…

I would like to see Dr. Paul run as a Libertarian… Nothing against Bob Barr; I like him quite a bit; but I think a Paul/Barr ticket in 2012 would be the biggest threat the broken two-party system has seen in a very long time…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

13. Derek

I hope that Dr. Paul does run in 2012 as the last election process played a huge role in waking up the public to the constitution and how far off our current government has been. I have never voted before but as soon as I have a chance to vote for any Ron Paul type politician I will be first in line to vote.

Ron Paul 2012!

14. Mark Vlasin

We need a Ron Paul , I am tired of hollywood showboats that only talk the talk. Ron has my support in 2012. GO RON !! We all need our country back.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 2

15. freeman steven

yea, i know alot of people are not going to like me saying this, but, i have been a Ron Paul fan since i found out about him in 2006. followed and sent letters into state reps to endorse HR 1207 even though im livin in canada and also have bought t-shirts and wear them very enthusiastically since here in canada alot of people dont have much of a clue when it comes to US politics.

i just wanted to comment on why i think uncle Ron should not run for president.
    we have witnessed countless times great people who promote change are a thorn in some people or corporations sides and these people have the power to asassinate or extinguish whatever fits their liking.
    if Ron does become president, i have a sickening feeling that the powers that be will not let him be in control for very long. these people have plans that have been set for many, many years and will stop at nothing to see these plans fulfilled.
    Ron has created more awareness on political situations and has basically deconstructed every act that congress tries to push through. this is very beneficial to us since there are more people trying to hide what these acts are actually being brought fourth to do instead of warning us of the many bad outcomes these could possibly create. if something was to happen to Ron, even though a massive amount of people would be in outrage, this would have a big effect on the awareness that is and has been taking place within the last few years.

as much as i would like to see Ron Paul govern the world since everything he ever does is of benefit to the human race and not so beneficial to the companies buying off our so called representatives, but i would much rather have him alive for the next 15 years since the things that are about to happen are gonna need every freedom & truth seeker every person in position to give advice every peaceful soul to come together and to solve the worlds problems since the catastrophies that are on the brink of imploding are going to be world changing and since its going to take the maximum amount of people we can possibly get to help push forward the truth movement will be so energized that after we defeat the power elite (in their own game nontheless) we mise well solve all the worlds problems as it would only make sense to do since we are all on our feet working together. if we only defeat these people and not solve the worlds problems all at once, it will only be another couple hundred years or less before these power elite rise again through all the dark cracks the light cannot get to.

thanks again uncle Ron :)…please comment as i would love to chat and hear other peoples opinions.

peace

1. freeman steve

all i really have to say on government anyway is “govern yourself accordingly” and check out some of robert menards work, mary croft, jordan maxwell, marc stevens, mark mccurtie, among others…

you paying taxes or leaving your money in the bank is not funding what you really think it is funding. see if your country is not on a securities & exchange or stock market. if so, these are corporations that govern themself under the same law as man.. your birth certificate is a much more precious tool in which its taken granted for.

i dont understand how a human can be born on earth and automatically ‘out of the woomb’ be subject to taxes and laws in which he/she has no interest or benefit in consideration and this actually blocks her/him from the god given right of persuit of happyness..
      puzzeling how things appear…

16. Josh Scott

Here’s a possible recipe for securing both the nomination and ultimate victory:
    • Convince the Libertarian Party leadership to announce to the media that they withdraw all candidates and nominees if RP gets the GOP nomination. (This is mostly just a PR tactic, which should stir up some hoopla.
    • Convince the Constitution Party to follow suit. Perhaps the Libertarian Party could openly challenge the former to also embrace RP.
    • Work hard to gain the official support of the Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC), citing RP’s long-standing record of being consistent with the RLC’s mantra (although not necessarily with many individuals within RLC, who have tended to stray from the RLCs own vision).
    • All current RP supporters must set aside their anticipation of “RP 2012″, and
    focus their attention on securing 2010 senatorial victories for Rand Paul (Kentucky) and Peter Schiff (Connecticut). Schiff’s campaign especially needs help, and because he’s in the Tri-State there should be thousands of RP supporters willing to lend a hand to his campaign.
    • Secure the support of Glenn Beck. Oh boy, I just made a lot of people mad. Remember, we are talking about tactics–not philosophy. The difficult thing here is actually getting the backing from Beck. However, you must admit that he (Beck) has come a long way over the last 5-6 years, and why is unrealistic that he’ll continue down the path of enlightenment (towards Rothbard’s intellectual kingdom)–especially if libertarians show him the way, rather than demonize him. I remember that I went through the same slow transition that he seems to be going through, and I can bet that most RP supporters were not born libertarians. Moving on…
    • The anti-war left continues to be betrayed by their elected liberal Democrats, and thanks to sites like Anti-War.com which was founded and is ran by a libertarian, we have some potentially conductive links to the DEEP pockets of thoses folks, who must be re-awakened to once again invigorate anti-war activism. The only visible lefty in Congress who can claim to match RP’s record of anti-war voting and rhetoric is Dennis Kucinich, who has ran in the last 2 presidential primaries. RP must gain his official support, based upon the persistent failure of his party’s leaders to practice what they preach (as it applies specifically to anti-war rhetoric & their voting habits in Congress).
    • Finally… RP must gain the endorsement of the Cato Institute; this very large public policy thinktank (2nd largest in the country) has a stellar reputation among small-government-types in D.C. Cato’s influence has been steadily rising over the years, just like the other libertarian think-tanks (i.e. Mises and FEE), except that Cato is much more involved in national politics–something that Mises aims to specifically avoid. So, in this case, we can now see the potentially tremendous benefit of looking beyond past personal differences between members of Cato and Mises, in order to finally bring a united libertarian front to the war to regain independence from large, intrusive, coercive, and downright tyrannical government.

1. Joan

I love your post. Excellent ideas. Beck is Libertarian, but he’s gone off on heavy religious solutions, he doesn’t have Ron Paul on anymore, and he reads out of the Bible, and everyday now it’s all religion, god is the answer, and he tells everyone to pray. I hear lots of people saying they can’t look at it any longer. I used to look forward to his show, now, I have to change the channel. Maybe it’s like you say, he’s going through a transition. How to get him to back Ron Paul?

You’re right about the anti-war people. Funny thing is, Ron Paul is getting lots of interviews on MSNBC now, not Fox. Liberals like many of Ron Paul’s ideas. Conservatives have to love his no income taxes and he’s anti-abortion. What I see is Republicans don’t take him seriously, they dismissed him in the debates. They’re stuck on old ideas, both the Dems and Repubs are. Sean Hannity wants Newt for president and he talks badly about Ron Paul. But, you got me thinking. Ron Paul should appeal to people on the left and the right, and if Glenn Beck will endorse him, the game is on. I don’t know why Beck likes Palin so much and is staying away from Ron Paul, except I think Beck is close with Ben Stein and he’s pro-Israel, and Ron Paul is not.

17. bobby

RON PAUL 2012! RON YOU ARE GAINING MORE SUPPORT EVERY MINUTE EVERY DAY! YOU NEED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN! PLEASE! FOR THE SAKE OF THE COUNTRY WE NEED YOU!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

18. John

Me and my parents will vote for him, and everyone else i can educate!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

19. Everett Churchill, L.Ac., NCCAOM

I was sorely peeved to see how the media treated Mr. Paul during the last election cycle, as he seemed to me the best mind for the job. And still do. PLEASE run again for the 2012 election. As far as I’m concerned, his thoughts on policy change and his philosophy regarding the role of government are DEAD SPOT ON. Oh, not to mention the whole “end the Fed” idea!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

20. Dustin Matheny

I wasnt aware of Ron Paul’s policy until after it was too late. If Ron runs in 2012 myself and 15 others from my family will also vote for him. There is also a lot of people in my area that are talking about Ron Paul and they say they will vote for him if he runs.

We need you Ron Paul, please run so we can get this country back on track.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 2

21. Eric

I left the GOP in 2000, giving up on the first party that I registered for from the very first day I was of legal age to vote. Frustration out of corruption and big government, I turned to the libertarian party. I Never could whole-heartedly support their position on abortion.

Someone came to my door during the 2008 campaigns, talking about Ron Paul. When they said he was running under the Republican ticket, I said “no thanks”. Recently I found about Ron Paul. Oh how I wish I would have listened then! Ron Paul is the perfect candidate. He’s the man of the people. A real hero, and I think will be remembered as a hero – even if he doesn’t run in 2012 or didn’t win in 2008.

I recently sent Ron a letter, and told him if runs in 2012, and decides to run on the republican ticket, I will return to the republican party and support him with all of my heart.

Ron Paul for President 2012!!!

1. Don Wood

Hi Eric,

I hope you and your family have gone out and gotten registered Republicans. If we can’t elect him as that party’s nominee, he will probably set out of the race as he did last time. I will still write him in, but most people are for voting for who they THINK can win against Obama instead of voting their conscience. Go get registered. As for me, CONSCIENCE not COMPROMISE. Ron Paul 2012 All the Way!

22. Troy

I’ve been a major Ron Paul supporter for a long time. I’ve continued support for him for one simple reason, he is by far the most anti-war politician alive today. His views on foreign policy are right on. This is where he’ll dominate the competition.

1. Jake Witmer

I agree. But don’t count out his opposition to the Federal Reserve. In 2004, I would have thought that that issue would hold him back, but he made it an issue in 2008, and he was 100% right to do so! I think he woke a lot of people up with that, and a lot more people have read “The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve”, as well as Ron Paul, Harry Browne, and Murray Roathbard’s books on the Fed since then.

23. Luke

I also will do all I can to promote Paul, gather the elect, and open those Seven Seals that are mine alone to have opened. I have Zion (not Jerusalem…but the true meaning is Branch ie. Scion) in the palm of my hand. What worries me is Obama–he is not a bad person yet but he is moldable by the Powers (Fallen Angels.)

24. D Austin

I was a Republican for a long time, recently changed to Independent. Though I may not agree with every position Ron Paul holds, I have found that he is the only politican talking that is consistent in his speech and believes what he says. I also agree with alot of his views. He also doesn’t cave in when confronted by opposing commentators. That’s refreshing to see nowadays. As far as I am concerned, he has my vote the next election. Please run as the Country needs some sanity at the top.

1. Don Wood

Go re register as a Republican! We have to give him that Party’s nomination or he will probably sit out the Presidential Race. I will write him in, and was praying that the delegates would vote their consciences at the convention in 2008. That didn’t happen either. So, let’s do all the work we can in getting people registered for the Republican Party to nominate Dr. Ron Paul for President of the United States 2012!

25. Clayton

I’m all for Ron Paul being President… but what will happen if he wins? What can he really do reverse all the damage that has been done?

I hope someone can answer.

1. Kathryn Smith

YES! But HE NEEDS YOUR HELP! YOURS AND EVERYONE ELSES! PResdients don’t make things happen – PEOPLE DO! =) With the support of a president, we can make things different in this country. =)

In Liberty,

Kat

2. Don Wood

I tend to agree with the Polish man who the other day said, “America can survive many Obama’s, but she cannot survive the people who put him into Office.”

Get as many people as we can to read Ron Paul’s book, “Liberty Defined!” It’s available here >>>

We must get people to actually think instead of just follow. God gave us the perfect man who should be our President, the question all boils down to us.

26. scott

Ron Paul should totaly run for president in 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 2

27. Kalyn

I think that he should run. Our government has strayed so far from what our Founding Fathers envisioned for this country. The government has been running on interest of private investors, and not for the American People. This country was built for the people by the people. I think he will be a breath of fresh air and a good change for this Nation. No more lies, no more coorperate bail outs. No more, the American people need to take a stand and vote in a candidate that will help this country!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

28. Christopher Pacheco

The more I listen to Ron Paul, the more I know- that he is definitely somone who shares my concerns and is willing to do everything within his power to bring back the full rights and liberties of the American people which our Founding Fathers envisioned for the people of this nation. Ron Paul for President 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

29. Sean White

It is an absolute necessity that Ron Paul runs and wins in the 2012 elections for the preservation of liberty and freedom for our nation. I am very concerned with the direction our country is heading and I believe that Ron Paul is America’s best chance for the conservation of the ideals that our great country was founded on. There are many problems facing the citizens of America and it’s future generations and we need to act now to ensure a stable future for our posterity. Congressman Paul, we need you now more than ever. Please do not let us down, it is your destiny to lead this country, with your moral riotousness and sense of duty to the constitution, into a new age of liberty and the reformation of our corrupt current government into a nation that our founding fathers would truly be proud of.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 2

30. Alena Beran

After reading about what Ron Paul supports and believes in, I firmly believe he can be a president I can believe in. Please run for president Ron Paul! Our country needs your leadership.
    Let the citizens speak up now Ron Paul for 2012, may our voices be heard!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 2

31. Mike

I really hope he is able to run in 2012. I think that the “American People” that the majority of public officials use so freely now, however not having a clue what the “American People” want, really need. We need somebody who is truthful, a straight shooter. He has been these things throughout his time as a public servant and never allows for his morals and beliefs to be pushed aside. At a time where, in my opinion, most Americans turn on the TV, hear what a public servant has to say, and tunes them out because we are so used to lie after lie after lie, that we have no support for anything the government wants to accomplish. There in allowing them to do whatever they would like because we do not have the will to stop it. I believe Mr. Paul would be a great figure head to spearhead the county back in the right direction.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 2

32. James

Why people? Why? Why are we even considering Sarah Palin to be on the ticket. This must be some sort of sick joke. Don’t let this great idea that is Ron Paul and his message be twisted distorted and lost in her vain and commercial interests. Don’t even lump Sarah and Ron in the same category. He’s after freedom she’s after fame.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 24 Thumb down 5

1. Ryan

These were just public opinion polls.
      Fear not, It’ll never happen.
      Ron Paul would never select Sarah Palin, or any other puppet-neocon, for his VP. He’s too smart to do something as stupid as that. Ron Paul would certainly choose someone of like mind and philosophy.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 1

1. Nick R.

You are right, but there is one situation where it would make sense. If Ron Paul doesn’t win the GOP nomination and runs third party or as an independent, Palin would make an excellent running mate if she can break free from the neocons and tone down her pro-war rhethoric.

Palin’s got the looks and Paul’s got the brains, and together they are a unique combination that would appeal to a lot of people. I think Ron Paul would do it if he believes he can be a serious third party contender and either win, or at least break the 2-party monopoly once and for all.

1. Don Wood

Nick, for God’s sake, for America’s sake, get registered as a Republican. Yeah, I know, it hurts, but we are not going to win your way. That’s why Ron changed. YOU haven’t thought this through as well as he did. Surely you will remember how much attention he was given as the Libertarian candidate? If you don’t just get a bit of learning! This is the only way in! This is the only way out of the mess we’re in!

33. Jerry

If Ron Paul does run for president in 2012 there needs to be a grass root movement to get him elected. Everyone that supports him needs to get the word out so that people can feel comfortable about voting for a non-democrat or republican. Obama’s grass root movement won him the election. If we can do something similar for Ron Paul we can win the election. Baby steps. Let all your friends know to check out what he is all about. One by one the votes will add up.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

1. Don Wood

Jerry, I can’t help chime in here. You’re right. If he is not the Republican Party’s nominee, which is the easiest way in, we MUST write him in. That’s still a long shot. One more thing: The delegates can have a r3VOLution at the Republican Party Convention and go against their proposed delegate choice and vote their CONSCIENCE for Ron Paul instead of whomever is their Republican Party’s nominee and vote for Ron Paul anyway! Yes, that’s right! I prayed they would do that in 2008, but they probably didn’t know to do so. The key for now is to get registered as a Republican so you can make him the Republican Party’s nominee. Get his message out by reading his book, “Liberty Defined” http://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Defined-Essential-Issues-Freedom/dp/145550145X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1305714464&sr=8-1

Get people to listen to all of his videos on YouTube from LAST election as well as this one. AND vote your CONSCIENCE not a COMPROMISE. Let the masses have Obama again if that’s what it takes, because that has awakened a lot of people, but do NOT cast a vote in compromise. Vote your conscience all the way for Ron Paul 2012. This is a war for our country and probably the last chance we have for doing it peacefully.

1. Don Wood

AND also, become a delegate yourself!!!

34. Matt

It just makes all the sense in the world to have Ron Paul as President in 2012. I know he would get more things done, “the right way”, in one week than all the days Obama has been President. WE NEED TO PUSH FOR THIS MAN TO BE ELECTED!! RALLYS, MARCHES, DOOR TO DOOR! TEA PARTY PPL, WE HAVE TO UNITE ON THIS!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

35. Daniel Edwards

I will do anything everything I can to convince Ron Paul to run. Please keep us informed, and if he doesn’t run….everyone should just write his name in!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 28 Thumb down 1