Ron Paul 2016

12544 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

• Marshall

I voted for you in 08′, I’ve now garnered at least 5 solid votes for you in 2012 if everyone gets an additional 5 votes, we can “ch—-” nevermind “revolutionize” the world.

• bill johnson

Ron, many of us are only NOW hearing your message.

It is only AFTER the chaos that we can be Monday morning armchair quarterbacks and see where thing went wrong.

Please run in 2012, Americans are only now seeing that the Change is the worst thing that could have ever happened to us.

Without YOU we are truly lost in 2012.

I only now started reading your website and doing more research, I had HOPE and I see now that Obama is worse than anything we ever had before, NOW I am doing my research, please don’t leave us now that we finally found you!

Bill Johnson
    life long Democrat until now!!
    Boston, MA

• Dustin Jordan

I’ve only recently heard of and researched the policies and theories of Ron Paul. In doing so, I’ve become an instant follower of his words and feel very deeply that he is the best, and only true candidate for President of the U.S. He appears to be a truly brilliant, and honest man and I hope from the bottom of my heart that I have an opportunity to vote and campaign for him. Please, Ron, give it a go in 2012.

• Tim

The people of the uninted states are starting to see that the corporations have been using the two partys as a “good cop/bad cop side show” we NEED real change away from the establishment. Please give us a stronger voice.

• Turner

Ron Paul, you are a true American and better yet, human being who thinks with his head and heart equally. You will be receiving my vote and many others in 2012. Please run, you can do it!

• Cindy

Dr Paul,

I had no hope left for American politics until I heard your dedication to the constitution had not faded into a pocketbook of some corporation like so many of our elected representatives.

America NEEDS a change from the current status quo. Our banking systems have obviously failed us. Our two-party system is not creating the immediate action and changes we so desperately need. For many years, I have felt that the political system was working against me. I have never believed in any candidate to restore the original intent of the Constitiution. Until I heard about you. You are the first and only candidate I will support wholeheartedly.

PLEASE run for President in 2012. America needs a man of integrity to hold the Presidential office again.

• Brittany

Please run in 2012. You’ve got my vote!

• Pablo Pena

Sir, please run again! You are the only Politician whose views make sense and have the common sense so badly needed at that high level of Gov’t. I will definitely support you and be very active in the campaign should you decide to run.

Respectfully,

Pablo Pena

• Clark

Please Ron Paul save us from corporate greed. I feel like I have been enslaved by it.

• Jim Coe

Ron Paul, you cured MY apathy. You seem to be the ONLY person in power I can agree with and believe in. Please run again, so many heard your message last time and stand ready to work towards your success. Our country needs a patriot like you! I admire your common sense and dedication to the principles of our constitution. We NEED your brand of change DESPERATELY. Thank you for being you… and please… don’t ever give up. I thought I had given up, but you gave me HOPE. I can’t thank you enough for that!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

• lynn

CHANGE WE CAN BELIVE IN!

I’ll vote for him!

• william reed

hey guys i am sorry but i was not pleased with my phone company so if you want to send updates send them to 631 ferry street apt 5 lafayette indiana 47901 god bless ron

• Bill de Nogaret

May I suggest a campaign slogan?

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE WILL ACTUALLY WORK

• Dillon

Sir,

Please run in 2012. I feel that we’re better off now than under George Bush, but everything you say strikes a chord in me, I will give you my whole-hearted support and campaign for you all that I can.

Thanks,

Dillon

• John James

I have been politically asleep for 20 years. I woke up this year and am frankly repulsed by the size of government and the blatant corruption. I have three boys under the age of 6, the thought of what they are going to have to endure is painful. I’m ashamed I didn’t really know what you stood for Mr. Paul. I am fully behind you this time. I will speak up and donate whatever I can to help. I feel America deserves better.

• http://www.jimforstaterep35.com Matthew Hunt

Ron Paul, I’m a democrat but I want a difference! Bring on the Primary

• Don Wood

Matthew Hunt,

Be sure you’re a registered Republican so that you can help him get the Republican nomination. If he’s not the Republican nominee we will have to write him in. That’s a very long shot because the media will give him no more exposure and his message will fall on deaf ears.

• http://WWW.SUPPORTHOMEFIRST.COM Tom

Dear Mr. Paul,

I would like to urge you to run for President again in 2012. We NEED your common sense approach in the white house, we need our troops to come home, we need sensible drug laws, we need sensible government spending.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!! I along with my group at Support Home First (WWW.SUPPORTHOMEFIRST.COM) will do anything necessary to support you in your bid to return this country to the great nation it once was and should be today…..

• Matt K

I voted for him in 2008 and will vote again for him in 2012 if he runs which hopefully he does.

• Sal Pultro

Ron Paul should definitely run in 2012. Having the most rational thought process among all legislators. His commitment to our constitution is most refreshing and sorely needed.

• Jonathon N

I have only voted 1 time in my life but if Ron Paul runs for presidency I will vote again. You got my family vote.

• Bryce

Your beliefs on small government is what this country needs right now. You are a perfect opposite of this corporate run government right now and you running (and winning) will save this country.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

• Registering to VOTE

I didn’t vote in the last election because there was no one to vote for. If you are really serious about these issues and making them change then you can count on mine and my wifes vote for 2012.

But please don’t get our hopes up and then sell out on us.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

• Scott White

I would vote for Ron Paul in a heart beat. This is exactly what we need to get this country heading in the right direction. I ask myself all the time what is the difference between what the British put us through before the Revolution to what the Obama regime is doing now. We are at a turning point in America and it is time people start standing up for the rights and beliefs this country was founded on. If we are to continue to be the great nation we are, we need leaders like Ron Paul to take the ball and run with it.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

• william reed

ok after seeing all of you on here in the support of ron,and the love you shown him. i do feel that he has what it takes. i also feel that if i win lafayette in 2011 then i will ask him to come to my city and ill endorse him as our next president of the united states.

• Jen Rainey

I typically don’t vote for many Republicans (I’m a registered libertarian). Yet, I very much want Ron Paul as our President. After looking over his view points they match up almost exactly with my own viewpoints. He is our hope in American and to the person who said the Government is sick…you are right on! Ron Paul is a TRUE voice for the people!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

• Anthony

Dr. Ron Paul, please run for President of the united states of america (Not Switzerland). Also, please help me reverse government policy towards raw milk from grass-fed pastured cows. The health revolution is very real, and you will find many supporters in this arena. The Underground Wellness Channel on Youtube and many of its’ 20,000 subscribers are Pro Ron Paul. Even if they don’t know it yet. I didn’t know it until I seen a video on that channel.
    I will support you all the way!
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

• Lori LaRosa

YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE RON PAUL!! THE GOVERNMENT IS SICK AND IS IN NEED OF A DOCTOR. RON PAUL 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 1

• Christine

Great comment and I agree! We need a group of constitutionalists.

• Leonel

im gona be 18 by october 2nd cant wait till 2012 to vote for ron paul :D

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

• william reed

well lafayette indiana is a highly swing state especially lafayette indiana ill anounce in october my run for mayor.mr paul needs to make plans to be here

• Jose

It’ll be a first time voter this upcoming elections and I will only vote for you Dr Ron Paul! There is not other option, there won’t be any other option! Please run for presidency!

• Fed-Up

Yes, Dr. Paul is the clear choice for those of us that know things have to be changed and we MUST travel a different road if we are to survive (the U.S.). These are strange days and it is absolutely up to us to fight for our country. We MUST inform people about many of the bills and resolutions that nobody knows about, yet they are in direct contrast with the Constitution. Habeus Corpus is still suspended!! We MUST elect the right people. We can no longer compromise. There is no difference between the GOP and the Democrates. It is up to us to do the research and make phone calls to find out who people are. Just because you think you know them, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t confirm. We CANNOT be wrong or lazy or dumb or naive. I am not 100% sold on J. Ventura on a VP ticket. I like to watch him and he seems to work very hard to inform the American people, but there is somethig about him. Maybe he is just too straight forward and loud. But Kucinich is a smart choice to me. He can be trusted on Constitutional issues and he is a Democrat so that may land some democrat votes from Obama. While Ventura is much more popular and more known, he still has a little while to go in proving to me his unwavering stances. Please, again, research the candidates before this Primary so that you know what you are getting.

• Josh Scott

Kucinich is a big-government neo-socialist–not a liberty-minded politician. Yes, I understand that he shares a few good traits in common with RP; that’s exactly why I insinuated in an earlier post that the chances of securing a RP victory could be enhanced if Kucinich threw his support toward RP. The former has established a large constituency of lefty anti-war activists, and this well-funded group must be enlightened in economics. The onus falls on the anti-war libertarians to carefully articulate the liberty philosophy of RP–without sounding like the rightwing talk radio hosts. Lefties are brainwashed by Chomsky-types into tuning-out and automatically discounting any & all talk of “free-markets”, “capitalism”, “deregulation”, and the like. Many are open-minded individuals, however; this is often evident through their willingness to question religious indoctrination and overseas interventionism. Many are intelligent enough to realize the contradictions inherent in trusting the federal government to intervene in everything domestic, and in substituting some sort of utopian-communitarian-“democracy”-style government for their own brand of evangelism. My long-winded point: Kucinich is not a possible running-mate, at all (= .01% chance).
      Ventura seems to have come around since his days as Governor, when he was more inclined to use government as problem-solver than he apparently is now.

If Schiff wins this year, he could use his awesome oratory skills to elevate his status to that of national attention and potential RP running mate.

How bout John McCain? Kidding! And please forget about Palin; she’s not intelligent enough–and reporters like Katie Courick will eat her alive (again). Palin is not unlike the Bush Jr. we knew of in ’99–except she’s much hotter than Dub-ya.

I actually think that selecting a running-mate is not important for RP. Whoever it was–if selected too early in the process–would distract attention away from and/or water-down HIS consistent & pure messages.

Still, just speculating for the sake of fun, what about CEO Charles Koch, or brother (& former Libertarian Party-nominated vice-presidential candidate) David Koch.

Congressman Paul Ryan? My vote right now is for my favorito Italiano Libertariano, Judge Andrew Nepalitano.

• Jamie

“The former has established a large constituency of lefty anti-war activists, and this well-funded group must be enlightened in economics”

Agreed. Those lefties need to be reminded of the good life we all had before government intervened and prevented child labor and implemented other annoying worker rights. What we need is to return the old, pre-New Deal days of small government and a small wealthy elite surrounded by a poor working population with little/no protection of collective bargaining rights (Reaganomics has helped us in this manner, but we need to push this further and Paulonomics is the answer). We need to do away with the EPA so we can enjoy the same air quality as China and other developing countries.

The government had no right to impose its power into individual states and tell them that businesses could no longer refuse to service to blacks nor ensure that blacks and other minorities (women included) had the right to vote.

We can see by the small vs big government comparisons that small government is the say to go. Day after day our borders are violated by Canadians migrating south to escape their large tyrannical government in an attempt to eventually reach Mexico where having a small government results in a free market utopia.

How do we go about educating these people?

• Christine

Top priority for the 2010 elections: Making sure first-time voters from 2008 return to the polls and vote constitutionalists in, in mass!

• Danielle R. Walker

Please Mr. Paul, RUN FOR PRESIDENT in 2012. You are the clearest voice in Washington with a voting record that continuously shows you are only in line with the constitution and what our founding fathers had intended for this country. I trust you could not be bought out by special interests/lobbyists. I was appalled when Obama said “Change We Can Believe In” when he was just as guilty as Bush for taking money from large corporations like Goldman Sachs, and he lied to the American people and said that most of his contributions came from everyday people. I wish they did because that would be whose interests he’d be protecting now and that would be a change. I know that most of your contributions did come from the “average” American citizens. I know who you’d be fighting for in office. How about showing the American people where Obama’s campaign money came from and then showing who he catered to while in office? You could do that for many preceding Presidents and show the American people that as long as the money that gets these guys into office is from the same types of organizations, there will never be change. Please run again in 2012, PLEASE!!! You have already woke up so many Americans… you hold the torch. Keep holding it high and helping Americans to remember who we are.

• big dong

oh dave you want hope ill tell you. mine is the right hand and 5 minutes in the bathroom you should try it

• David Olesen

Mr. Paul.
    You give me HOPE!!
    Please run for President.
    I have two children I love more than anything in the world.
    They need you sir! We all do!!
    Thankyou so much for all you do and your staff as well.
    HOPE!! I will continue to HOPE!!
    All the Best.