Ron Paul 2016

10103 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

10,103 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. GUY

I WILL VOTE FOR YOU MAN, AND HERE IS WHY, America was founded by men and women of logic; although these extremely intelligent individuals were spiritual and many religious, they did not let this drive them. They saw and understood the corruption of Europe through these religious organizations. They believed that god gave us minds and FREEDOM to create our own destiny. I am tired of people getting elected just because they say they love Jesus. When will logic play a role in American government again? I know Ron Paul knows of even more elaborate corruption than he can safely release and I have always respected the man for his patients and use of logic during debate rather than the emotional dramatic spectacles other politicians put on. Cool, calm, collected – just like my “doc” in Iraq. You have my vote!

2. Alexander Erol

The danger we are far to realize is the new world order.That is why ore armed forces are deployed to other foreign countries , and most countries are hating us.Who is going to stop this Neo-con movement steel is going on.Neither Republican nor Democrat can save this country for our children and grandchildren.Ron Paul open the door for hope, and up to us to continue to fight back for our freedom and constitution.

3. Filmsincolor

Ron Paul has my vote. We have to take the power back and put an end to all this nonsense. However it’s gonna be hard to accomplish something good with so many “Ozombies” out there who take everything on face value and never question the words that come out of ” their presidents” mouth.

Mr. Paul please please please run in 2012 I fear that if we continue to allow these corporate pirates and their buddies to stay in power America will be nothing but a distant dream. A myth that we tell our children at night before they go to bed of how we were once free in a proud strong nation. We need sane men like you who actually represent the people rather than the interests of corporations and central banks.

its time to take the power back

4. BM Wagner

Ron Paul , I can’t afford this Government anymore. My tax bill is so outrageous I don’t know why I continue to try so hard. I have the IRS threatening Liens on taxes I just cant pay because of this crisis, yet its amazing I don’t get a bail out like Chrysler who just lost the treasury a few billion of tax payer money. The Government just keeps spending and spending and personally I cant afford any tax hikes that Obama is posing. I am not super rich nor am I poor, I pay my bills and take well care of my 4 kids. However why do I have to work 60 hrs a week to take care of everyone else’s kids.I don’t mind helping those who are in need but I would like to do it through my charitable contributions not through a tax on my labor so Politicians can promise my money for a vote. I am angry and upset that my country has turned the American dream a dream that lives off Government hand outs. When Obama raises taxes I will be paying with State , capital gains and Federal around 70% . IS this fair ? Who will help us escape this roman Style Government? Do I have to move offshore to protect what I have left ? Should I buy a boat and live in International Waters ? You have to run for President and restore this land to a nation of Ambition and get the Gov out of our way. We don’t need this big Government anymore.

1. Bob C.

BM Wagner
      You are exactly right, we don’t need big governments anymore.
      The only thing big government does for us now is bring us big wars, big promises, and big debt.

5. adnan bin hassan

to DR RON PAUL, it’s not what you say/said that matter instead what you do [ PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ] is the utmost matter. So stay in good health & continue to serve the U.S.A. Constituition LOYALIST thro out the world. Even tho our CREATOR did not intend our EARTH to last forever but Our CREATOR love & proud to witness his created one of their determination & courageness to serve his created lots which means serving HIM. My regards to the rest of your GOODSELF family members. take care my friend……

6. adnan bin hassan

from MALAYSIA with hope & support to THE CHOSEN ONE [ Dr. RON PAUL ] & fellow U.S.A. Constituition LOYALIST. stay in good health & uphold the constituition SPIRIT. ‘LET US TAKE THE ROAD NOT TAKEN BEFORE. IT MAY NOT BE TOMORROW THAT WE SHALL RELISH THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOUR. BUT IF WE DO NOT CAST ASIDE OUR FEAR OF UNCERTAINTY AND WALK THRO THE STORM TOGETHER, THERE MAY NOT EVEN A TOMORROW TO WAKEUP FOR’. ‘JUSTICE MAYBE DELAYED BUT NEVER EVER DENIED’. wish i could be together with those UC BERKELEY WARRIORS…….take care PALS.

7. Kevin Heaney

I hope Ron Paul will run for president in 2012. I am from Montana and many people I talk to support Mr. Paul. I will vote for hime no matter what. Please run.

8. Debbie

I am in fear for my family if things keep running on their current course. Please run for President…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

9. Robert Skinner

Let us all settle our disputes and become unified to remove a government which no longer serves the people and only serves itself. We need to return to the constitution and then we all can have the opportunity to prosper. Those that currently ride the system will be forced to become producers of society, instead of anchors. Enforcing the Constitution will eradicate the bureaucratic system that undermines our sovereignty and rewards those who wish to ride on the backs of those that actually produce in our society. If we wish to return to the prosperity that was, and hopefully will become again, America. We need to be as one and reject those that oppose what the Constitution stands for. Let us once again become “We The People”.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 1

10. Dan Hyatt

Ron Paul for President! Bring back the Constitution! Get the feds out of our back yards and on the borders where they belong!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 2

11. ruben chavez

RON PLEASE RECONSIDER RUNNING!! You know that all of us support you, as well 47% of the independents! The Polls speak for themselves!! How can you ignore these numbers!? PLEASE, PLEASE run, i know 08 didn’t work out but 2012 is all you, America is finally waking up! Plus I’m tired of the same old candidates.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

12. Jackie

I agree with you Theresa. Are you the Theresa Romano from Huntsville and married to Benny?

1. Theresa Romano

Thanks. Actually I’m Theresa Romano from Newburgh and married to Lou. Apparently the name is very common.

1. Fitz

mm mm, Romano, so much better than Parmesan. Mangia bene!

13. Freedom4America

Dear Dr. Paul,

Our entire family voted for you in the PA primary as well as wrote your name in the 2008 election.

For me it was the very first time I had ever voted for any candidate, was asleep for decades, but I even donated to your campaign as well. For somebody like me to not only vote but donate to a campaign is major since I have been out of the system for years. But the shape our country is in was and still is very poor and 2012 will be way too important for us to not have somebody such as yourself to be able to vote FOR and not somebody to vote against as way too many of us have been doing for for way too many years.

Voting for the “Lessor of 2 Evils” is still evil and We The People need to realize this and start voting FOR somebody and that somebody needs to care for these united States of America and not for their Puppet Masters.

I love the fact that Lobbyists walk right past your door when they come to Washington and know that you will represent We The People.

With that said we implore you to run for President of these united States of America in 2012.

To all our fellow Patriots let’s make our pledge for at least $100 on this website as well as the website below. The one below already has 1,158 Pledges and the site has been up less than 48 hours.

In order to stay close to each other feel free to “Like” our Fan page on Facebook. Just search for Freedom4America.

Dr. Ron Paul/Dr. Rand Paul 2012

“ONLY Doctors WILL HEAL America”

If you live in Kentucky do not forget to vote for Dr. Rand Paul on May 18th. Being a Senator will prep him to be VP in 2012.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

14. Conrad

A bit off subject but everyone needs to understand that the racial make up of a nation is even more important than the econmic policies.
    ……………………………….

“Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.”

“The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.”

“Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.”

“What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?”

“How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?”

“And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?”

“But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.”

“They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.”

“Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.”

1. Dave Meekhof

Dude, your mind has been corrupted. The race card is a ploy to divide and conquer and you have fallen for it. White man is not being attacked. People who are capable and productive enough to be independent (if need be) are under attack. American independence is the target. Kudos for your enthusiasum, but check your aim.

1. Tim

You’re wrong, Dave.

I would point out to you that among many inequities, white males are disqualified from 85% of US college financial aid programs due to their race and gender, that white females are disqualified from 63% of US college financial programs due to their race and gender and that white Americans are the only unprotected ethnic group in America.

The Constitution and the law explicitly mandate no special class of citizens: everyone is supposed to be equal, no exceptions. There was never a need for affirmative action, just a need to enforce the laws already on the books. But politicians recruit Paul to rob Peter for their partisan schemes, and when robbing Peter to pay Paul, Paul never complains. In this instance the economically struggling white people getting screwed have no political voice at all. Affirmative action and hiring quotas based on buggered up census statistics (statistics=damned lies) are illegal and unconstitutional. The quotas are de facto, as employers are fined for not hiring proportional to the fictitious demographical projections.

Considering that anglo-saxon England is being displaced by Indians, France is becoming Arab and Germany is becoming Turkish, the evidence supports Conrad’s assertions. You on the other hand appear to be confused, flinging insults without merit at anyone whose position conflicts with your consensus reality.

David my boy, there is much room for improvement; study harder, good luck.

1. David Meekhof

I’m sorry to have insulted you. I agree with your statistics. I merely point out that the political discrimination you mention is directed toward self reliant people. I have no explaination why a color or race is a mojority in that group. I have had much experience with affirmative action in my business. I am old enough to recognize a pile of political crap when I see it. I still believe race is the cover, dependency (lack of ownership) is the goal.

Also, you may notice that the aristocratic class of any country is not being displaced by minorities. Same family names for hundreds of years. Perhaps we both need more studies. Thanks for the reply.

2. National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People (NAACP)

Every time I see the opening ceremonies of the Olympics I have no doubt that the USA is generally the least racist country in the world. There is a quota on the seats in the colleges, same as the financial aid scam. Sucks, huh? Race is one of many divisive tools & tactics, but its the very measurable forced redistribution of the wealth from the middle class to parasites on both ends of the spectrum that I am most concerned about. I only care what color someone is when they try to play the race card on me, then I think about how pathetic they are to need to stoop so low.

15. Dave Meekhof

Ron Paul, nor anyone else can save us. Ron Paul represents an ideal that we all need to grab hold of and do our parts. In the end, we will all get what we deserve. I do not like what is coming and want to change it. It will be a group effort to change anything.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

1. Y0u cringe

Get back here boy, you aren’t going to run away from me. Noone is going to save you, we have to dig ourselves out of this mess the political pigs created. Got a shovel? Probably you have only soft pink fingernails. Dig, brother. My hands are scarred, but I m certain I can bury many scumbag politicians, with great enthusiasm. I have grey hair all over, no problem. Help me kill them. I have nothing to lose any more; they didn’t count on that.

16. Ken Owens

Dear Dr. Paul,
    I can only speak for myself but I suspect that many fell into the same category I did in the 2008 election in that I did not really “hear” and fully understand the monumental historic, economic and philosophical meaning of your message until the election was upon us. In other words, I “got it” just in time to get on board prior to the election. But what about those that didn’t? In my opinion your surge in popularity since the election is, at least in part, a result of those that didn’t wake up in time to give you their vote in that election. I personally know some of these folks. They are sick to death because of it and have since became some of your most dedicated supporters. This awakening is still exponentially happening all because you ran for President in 2008. You really did win that election Dr. Paul and you are still winning that election every day in the most important ways. We all know a lot will change in the next few years and certainly not for the best. If we are fortunate enough to have elections in 2012 I sincerely ask that you run for President if for no other reason than to keep winning the election of 2008.

1. Don Wood

Hi Ken,

This is why I was hoping and praying for a r3VOLution within the ranks of the delegates at the 2008 Republican Convention wherein they would turn from the one they had been sent to vote for and vote THEIR CONSCIENCE for Dr. Ron Paul. It didn’t happen. Maybe they didn’t know they had that right. However, this is all out and out war — without fire arms — and we have GOT to get Dr. Ron Paul elected any way we can, but within means the law permits. We must not do anything that he wouldn’t do. He has stood his ground for forty years and in the government he has essentially stood alone. He’s earned the nickname, Dr. No, but has not stooped to intimidated and has not wavered any of his moral stand. THAT is strength that every American wants in our leader. Now he may not “look or sound the part” in some people’s opinions, but we must reach their thinking apparatus so that they can realize he’s PROVEN that he’s the only one running that’s qualified beyond any degree of doubt. We don’t need to “give him a chance.” Our country is already the product of “trying” compromise and voting for the lesser of TWO EVILS. He’s already a proven quantity. Let’s talk to our friends, neighbors and relatives and calmly but emphatically let them know that we will go so far as the law permits to get him elected, even by writing him in if necessary. THEREFORE, if they want a Republican or a Constitutionalist in the White House it can ONLY be Dr. Ron Paul. Let us get his works, read them and be able to give the arguments as he has given them so we don’t look and sound like idiots because his arguments are Constitutionally and morally irrefutable. LET EACH AND EVERYONE OF US STAND RESOLVED AS DR. RON PAUL AND VOTE CONSCIENCE not COMPROMISE. Let them have their Obama’s if that’s what happens as many minds have been opened up since 2008. I’m glad to be with you! I will NOT vote for anyone else running. Period. GO Ron Paul 2012

17. Chris

Ron Paul is the best political change Liberty has! Go Ron Paul!

18. wethepeople1776

Dr. Ron Paul ” THE LOVE LUTION ” is a modern day hero, he has the people behind him and thats more powerful then anything, his ideas will always remain until true change is accomplished, more over if a guy like me coming out of the south bronx, nyc supports Ron Paul I’d say his message is going to win !

19. Theresa Romano

The powers that be cannot stop Ron Paul because each day they become more impotent as the masses continue to lose faith and trust in them.
    In fact, I notice some media personalities trying to attach themselves to the ideals set forth by Ron Paul just so that they can re-gain their influence over the masses.

20. Linda Bell

Ron Paul knows he would not stand a chance to win as President because the powers that be would not let him be President. And even if it were possible to be President, he would soon be assassinated.
    He knows the only way he can expose the corruption that has been going on for over a 100 years is to keep doing what he is doing now. Writing books and going around the country talking.

1. Dave Meekhof

Probably so. As we get educated, we still remain the same. Somebody has to stand up and take the bullet. Then all hell will break loose, and the mantra will not be “can we all just get along”.

21. Pat

DID YOU KNOW:
    Did you know the federal reserve was created under extreme secrecy and guard by 7 billionaires back in 1913 on Jekyll Island?
    Did you know that we still do not know who the banking elites are that have “current” ownership in the federal reserve “corporation”?
    Did you know the federal reserve “cartel” is Unconstitutional like that of the steel, oil, chicken, beef and other cartels which have been abolished by the supreme court?

RON PAUL 2012.
    Audit the Fed
    Drastic Reduction in Government Bailout Spending
    Reduce the Size of the Federal Government
    Reduce Black unconstitutional programs (that have no Congressional oversight)
    The people have spoken and they are sick and tired of Government mismanagement and government involvement!!

1. Dave Meekhof

Yep, and consider this. Dollars are created by borrowing. Whether by corporation which puts up collateral or by treasuries that pledge future taxes. Money is created by debt. The insidous part is that only the borrowed amount is printed. The interest money needed to satisfy the loan is not. Interest money does not exist, yet we are required to pay it. This sets up gauranteed failure, or perpetual borrowing. This is only one of several tricks being played on the American people.

22. BAMJR

Packaged deal in a Man “Honesty, Dedication, Hope, Vision, Truth, and Virtues”. No other is even close to Ron Paul!

BAMJR

23. Ginger Mascarenas

Dear sir,
    Please help our country! I pledge my support for your election! Make America Great Again!!
    One More American For Ron Paul

24. ruben chavez

I am not going to lie but i did not know who were until recently, now that i do, PLEASE run for i will support you 100%!! You are correct about everything!! You have exposed the truth and the fraud of the federal government and the fed. You have also exposed me to great AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS ,the great works of Ludwig Von Mises. You have changed my life. So please reconsider running, i will SUPPORT YOU. I will buy your books, donate to your campaign, i will do anything to get honest truth back in Washington!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

25. Dave Meekhof

Honesty is all that is needed to restore the Republic. Ron Paul is the only politician that I can trust.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

1. Allen Fenster

Not just honesty. Also, backed by the 2nd amendment, the force to pry the truth from those who are hiding their extensive crimes against Americans, and the will to clean house. With Dick Cheney running the prisons for profit (pack ‘em, guilty or no), we’ll need another prison system for his accomplices and his competition.

Dr. Paul, where do you stand on the death penalty for high crimes, treason and 1st degree murder? Let me put that a little more delicately: How do you feel, that Charles Manson is still alive and well and doing fine? The Clinton death list requires positive action.

1. Dave Meekhof

Ya know, there are a million issues. Deciet does not ooze from the pores of an honest man. That’s good enough for me. Way better than what we have had for the last 100 years. It would take many beers for you and I to discuss ALL the issues. America no longer has the benefit of time.

1. Allen Fenster

David, I am a service Marine. I served in Viet Nam. I have killed people at point blank range; I am really good at it; I like killing my enemies, it solves the problem. Every day I have to put that option off the table. I wish I was as pure a pussy as you.

Boy, when I came back to the USA I kissed the ground and promised to be a good man. I kept my promise, but you, I’d like to kill. My sacrifice was made to a promise, my brothers died for you, and you disgust me. I know what honor is, you do not.

We paid up front. You see a uniform, you better salute. If you don’t and I’m the one wearing the uniform, I’m going to beat you good.

1. Don Wood

Allen Fenster, I think we all agree with you except your desire to kill Dave Meekhof. My unsolicited advice to you is to READ Dr. Ron Paul’s book, “Liberty Defined” and to be a good man:

See pages 10, 32. God bless!

2. Dave Meekhof

Allen,

I was giving my opionion that Ron Paul is an honest man, and that it is good enough for me. He is against a dishonest federal reserve system that has plagued this Country for the last 100 years. It is a much bigger problem than Manson. I stand by my opinion. If you need to kill me for that, then bring it on. And forget the offer of sharing some beer.

26. Mark Kennedy

A Libertarian Candidate like Ron Paul would be an excellent president.

We could finally go back to the excellent country we USE to have.

Free Markets and Minds, what a concept.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

1. Don Wood

Mark, I HOPE AND PRAY that you’re a registered Republican so that your voice and vote will count for the nomination of the Republican choice. If he is not the choice, nation-wide, we can still have a r3VOLution at the Republican Convention from amongst the ranks of the delegates who can vote their CONSCIENCES for Ron Paul at the last minute. Otherwise, we’ll have to write him in. When the rest of the country is fed up enough of Socialism and Obama they will HAVE to get behind Ron Paul, because THEIR IGNORANCE will hand compromise to whomever or Obama. Since 2008 many eyes, hearts and minds have been opened. Like the Polish guy said the other day, “American can survive many Obamas but she cannot survive the people who put him in Office.” I agree. Let them have Ron Paul or this country won’t be worthy of the dogs.

27. RFKMLK

It is so simple if RON PAUL doesn’t became the president in 2012 america is gone

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 1

28. jen le

Dear Kind Sir,

This country is in desperate need of a true leader with ideals that won’t have our founding fathers turning in their graves. I am in desperate need of a leader I don’t despise. We the people are aggrieved at best, on the edge of a revolt at worst, due to our constitutional rights being trampled in a “nice” fashion. It’s at that point where if you, a man in power and of means, will not help, we the people will have to do it ourselves. Are we to truly to take over two hundred years of steps backwards only to be back where our founding fathers started? That’s insanity! I SUPPORT YOU, MR. PAUL! We the people are individuals with a need and desire to make our own choices as grown adults and should have that option. I know that I do not need someone hovering over my shoulder to tell me what to do because it’s the right thing for me. I cannot truly speak for everyone in this nation. I can say that of my friends and myself, we want less government, less nannies, and more control. As my favorite “slogan” goes: “Work ethic and capitalism is what made America the greatest nation.” I honestly see that you are the only hope we, as a nation, have of reclaiming that reputation. Please run for presidency. Even if you don’t, I will still write your name in and put my vote in for you because I have faith and trust in you, something practically every other politician has lost from me. Thank you.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

29. trevor

please Ron Paul save this sinking ship

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

30. John Costello

I’d love for Dr. Paul to run in 2012 and tell those other politicians what the whole role of the government should be. Less Government. Unfortunatly, since the so called “Change ” guy- Obama was picked out as their puppet by the Shadow Government that has been systematically dismantling out country for years now. Seems like there getting us to the point of no return.
    They will have to be alot of backing for him to make it because the media , newpapers will push him aside like they did this past election. A place to see what Dr Paul actually said was on Youtube.com as he ripped those other Rep and Dem who tried to tell him how it works. Dr. Paul has got my vote, unless he flip flops like that d**kless Kucinich.

31. Ryan DiFalco

I would really, really like to see Ron Paul run in 2012 and win the presidency. I support almost all of what he stands for, and I think that this country needs someone like Ron Paul to be president.

You have my full support!
    PLEASE RUN IN 2012!

32. Jordan Smith

Ron Paul had my vote in 2008 and will have it again in 2012.

33. Melissa Garcia

I wrote you in on the ballot in 2008. You have my 2012 vote ALSO!! Please run again!!!!

Give me a g, a little g, give me a little g for government!!!!!

34. Nicholas Nordeng

Dear Ron Paul,

I am begging you to run as an independent candidate in 2012, its time for government with a little “g” you would no doubt win after the Obama deception no one can deny that you should run in 2012 as an independent because people now only see both the big republicans and the big democrats as mere puppets and you sir are a true patriot and no mans puppet.

35. Fazal Khan

Dr Ron paul must run,as an indepenendent or a third party cadidate.

1. Don Wood

Dear Mr. Fazal,

Please read the history of Dr. Ron Paul. He tried that and it didn’t work. It still will not work because the media gives zero time to it. A rose by any other name smells as sweet. Let’s just get him in and then make the changes that will come with it. Please get yourself registered as a Republican so that you will have a part of making him the Republican nominee. Otherwise all we have is a potential r3VOLution at the Republican Convention by the delegates themselves who can vote their consciences and vote for Ron Paul. Lastly, we will only be able to write him in.