Ron Paul 2016

3528 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,528 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Tiffany Neves

This is my first year being able to vote. I am going to write in Ron Paul. I am doing my best to spread the word as much as possible to anyone who will listen to me that he is still running. It’s about time we have someone in office who will make America better.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

2. denise lamoureux

already voted(florida). wrote in ron paul. sick of voting for someone when i’m really voting against someone else! decided this time to vote for the candidate i really want.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

3. Mike Scism

I voted for you in the primaries, but now the time has come to decide who will be the next President of our great country. I would seriously like you to consider getting behind Romney. We can not afford another 4 years of Barack Obama. Please endorse Romney.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 21

4. marla

dr. Paul is a man who doesn’t flip flop, waver and repeat a few bragging points over and over. He respects the Constitution, isn’t afraid of unpopular, but effective means to change the failing course our nation is on, and while he is mocked as silly and kooky, is the most articulate, knowledgable candidate anyone has seen in modernity. While some may feel a vote for him is a vote for the “worse” of two evils, when will we start taking some chances based on the core principles our nation’s founders set in motion and vote for an true public servant who perpetuates living and citizens of a free republic…not a democracy…a free republic. (just in case anyone forgot)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

5. Russell Williams

Ron Paul is the only candidate who has consistently voted his values and never backed down, regardless of what the criticisms toward him are! While I dearly and sincerely wish him to run for President, I don’t believe enough people here in America are willing to adjust to all the changes that Ron Paul would have planned for America, and therefore will not support him! Ron Paul 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

6. jp

There are reasons to vote for Mitt Romney in this coming election. Those among the two percent who are wealthy in this country will mostly vote for him. There are also those who simply vote republican, no mater who the candidate is. If you simply cannot abide by anyone who is not all white occupying the White House that is certainly another one. Aside from that I am at a loss.

I am a republican but I have been sorely disappointed in our choices for the highest offices. I felt good about John McCain four years ago until he decided to risk it all on Sarah Palin. The choice made a mockery of the executive branch and, more than anything else, cost him the election. Few independent voters were willing to risk someone so unprepared and worse so unwilling to become prepared. By comparison she made the democratic ticket looked seasoned and certainly the better choice.

Now we have settled on Mitt Romney and settled is the operative word. As a believer in a fiscally conservative federal government and one that meddles as little as possible in the lives of its citizenry, I saw only one true representative of that and it was not Romney. I watched the debates through the spring and saw only one honest candidate on the stage, Ron Paul. Of all those that vied for the candidacy this year only Dr. Paul refused to pander. He laid out his philosophy of government and was consistent in the approach he would take should he be elected. Dr. Paul believes in curbing unnecessary government spending but he also understands the need for social responsibility and some measure of taxation. He would be very cautious in involving this nation in foreign wars and is mindful of the cost in human lives.

When it comes to women’s health he again believes in a hands-off approach. A person is free to worship as he or she chooses. That faith will guide their decisions. Doesn’t that lead to the conclusion that the government should allow choices and let the conscience of the woman be her guide? I prefer that much more to having one group dictate its religious philosophy for the nation.

I see an inherent danger in allowing someone like Mitt Romney to become president. He has taken both sides of every position through his career and through the summer. He will say or do whatever it takes to steal someone’s vote. He can buy whatever he wants whenever he wants. He bought a candidacy and now he intends to buy a presidency. His wealthy friends are purchasing ad time in unprecedented amounts on his behalf in the knowledge that a Romney presidency will mean a return to the “good old days” for them. Understand that those days are not fifty years ago but rather one hundred and fifty years ago. Romney and his friends see a nation where business is free of all government restrictions: no environmental laws, no unions, no minimum wage requirements. Ron Paul has a better way.

We have been told not to worry. Business will regulate itself. Competition will bring about fair wages without the need for unions. If your competition is a Chinese worker making one dollar an hour, what leverage will that be? Romney has gone so far as to buy an entire network, Fox News. Ruppert Murdoch was not a fan of Romney when this election cycle began but now Fox News has become his headquarters. When one side can do no wrong while the other side can do no right, you are not listening to news. You’re listening to propaganda. Where is the airtime for Dr. Paul?

The real Mitt Romney has revealed himself in subtle ways. He aligns himself with the wealthy class. These are his people. This is the core of what he is. Wealth is not a bad thing and many aspire to it but in Romney you see someone who simply does not care for those beneath his class. Perhaps they are failures in his eyes. He sees the nation as divided into three groups: the wealthy, like him, those who work for the wealthy, and those who take from the wealthy. His “47%” comment was very telling. Two percent of the nation is wealthy. In Romney’s eyes 51% of the nation work for a living and 47% don’t work for Romney and his wealthy friends. They include the elderly, the disabled, federal, state and municipal workers. They have either outlived their usefulness or, in his eyes, refuse to be useful. Romney would never admit it but this includes politicians, as well. I wonder what becomes of his religious beliefs when he dismisses so many of his fellow men this way. I would like to think this is not a Mormon value. It certainly isn’t Ron Paul’s.

There is an inherent disdain for anyone who is beneath his stature. His disrespect of fellow republican candidates, blatant disrespect for the office of the presidency, dismissiveness of debate moderators, all speak to his understanding of the nation as just employees under him, some of whom deserve to be fired.

I cannot bring myself to vote for a person so devoid of empathy, so ignorant of what it means to be a president. Romney is not interested in advocating for the nation or working for the people. He just wants to be our boss. As for me, I’ll be voting for Ron Paul, even if I have to write him on the ballot.

7. paul berger

Very true but look where kennedy ended up. He was going after the fed and they and the bilderburgers well you know the rest. Rockefeller told me that Ron Paul is our best chance against the Nwo.

8. Lee Surface

I am hoping Ron Paul is on the ballet. If not, I will write him in. Legalize it Ron and put a sales tax on it. That will cover the deficit. Keep our guns and prayers in the right hands!!! Make guns (even machine guns) mandotory for all citizens. This will stop the crime problems. And let everyone know it is ok to give praise to your Lord God. And remind every citizen of what is there right and duty that is called, “Jury nullification!”
    Lee

9. maria parkes

Ron Paul believes,lives, and dictates the constitution in all that he endeavors and that is why he should be president,Please vote him in and upset the standard quo!

10. Curtis Pottorff

Even if Ron Paul doesn’t win, he still remains the only person I can put my stamp of approval on, and therefore, my vote. While Obama may lower our international budget from the military, he will raise our domestic budget. Romney will do the opposite by raising our international spending, but lower our domestic. All lead to the same.

Ron, you are still the man for the job, and at least I can say I voted towards what I believe in!

11. David Mann

If Mr. Paul runs as an independent, I will vote for him. Plain and simple. Ron Paul is the ONLY politician that speaks the truth! Real truth is what our country must have to sustain itself.

12. Matthew Thomas Miller

I hope many people vote for truth, which is Ron Paul. He is not a racial! He tells the truth. Its normal for Americans to have a first impression that he is a racial, this is only because Americans have been without truth for decades and are not use to hearing it!

“It is the customary fate of new truths to begin as heresies!” -Thomas Huxley

13. Jennifer

My FOUR year old daughter wants Ron Paul for president-I’m with her!

14. Andy Koenigs

I am happy I found this website!

15. chris

you need to do what kennedy did, play the game, say what they want to hear and once you win, turn the tables and do what you really want to do…youre smarter than that. you cant win by telling the truth…

16. chris

Ron, we need you, i just watched your speech from august, and you speak the truth, that is the main reason they will nnnnnnnever let you be nominated.
    run independent please, if for nothing else just to give people who vote another option other than the same old same old.. would be nice to vote for a change for someone who has actually read a book

17. Steve Davis

This country is in a desperate need of change. We cannot afford to have Obama waste any more of our taxpayers money on lavish party’s for celebrity’s. What amazes me the most is how we are in a financial crises and he can spend millions on his child’s Halloween party. Anyways I could continue this ramble for days. And as for Romney, I really don’t know to much about him but just through what research I have done I am not to impressed. You are a man of action and not for self gain. But action for the people, for our country. Don’t really know if anyone will read this but I know if you did run my family and I would without question give you our votes.

18. Stephanie Foster

Ron Paul, we need you. I am terrified what is going to happen to our country with out you. My kids, 8, 10 & 13 are telling me as we speak they want to vote for you. “He looks nice, like a hero” RON PAUL 2012

19. Eenrique

To Ron Paul:
    You have to be our new president
    VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

20. Eenrique

Ron Paul you will be our new president.
    vote for Ron Paul!!!!

21. sKiTzo

Why didn’t Ron just go Libertarian from the start? He would have built up so much momentum and without the fiasco that the republican party truly is. By now he would have been poised for the election with more suppport than both Romney and Obama put together. They probably would have to merge parties and pick one of the two puppets just to have a chance at beating Paul. Could you imagine how stupid he would have made them both look in the debates?But, RP is layin’ low. He’s most likely been threatened or maybe woke up with a horse head in his bed. He knows what kind of scum we’re up against. If he doesn’t run, he probably fears what will probably happen if he were to be elected. These puppet pushers stand to lose everything and they will stop at nothing. That is unless RP stops at nothing first!

22. Carrie Cantrell

Ron Paul you can’t give up! We The People need you. I need you. My daughter’s and Grandchildren need you! You have to save the USA! The Lord is counting on you as well. Please Ron do what ever you can and let the people know that your still in it. I don’t like Obama, his goal is to kill America and I don’t like Romney! Lord have mercy on us all if those other two idiots run OUR country! Can we all just write you in???

23. Jeremy

I really hope this will work…. I’m really am terrified of 4 future years of either Romney or Obama… Ron Paul 2012

24. Jerry L. Pryor

Vote for Ron Paul!

If you or anyone you know, vote for either Democrats or Republicans in upcoming elections, you are part of the problem & you have nothing about which to complain. Democrats squander tax dollars, Republicans steal them, & both are in the hip pocket of the self-serving investment banking community. Our representatives from the President down are incompetent & stupid at best, or corrupt & dishonest at worst. If all Democrats & Republicans are voted out of office, it will send a clear message that voters are sick of them wasting money, coddling Wall Street greed, & destroying this country through ineffective, childish, & selfish behavior.

If you are content with the state of our economy, ignore this message. If, instead, you are frustrated and want improvements, try a message (and act on it) like the following to your representatives at: usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml.

STOP SPENDING MONEY & CONDONING WALL STREET GREED & REDUCE OUR DEBT NOW

You buffoons are destroying this country. I and everyone I can convenience are voting against every Democrat & Republican from the President down.

25. tori wilson

Ron Paul…please run as an Independent. We need change !! We have the power !

26. Isaiah Clark

Ron Paul, you must run as an Independant. If you truly believe your last 30 years have not been a waste. Then you must run as an Independant. Everyone I speak to hates Romney and Obama. When I speak of your past decisions and your speaking points people become amazed they have not heard of you in the campaign race. There is a reason the common people look up to you, your our last hope to save our great country. We stand together ready to build our country with you leading us.

27. Kathleen J.Meiers-4120 County Rd. A. #301 Oshkosh, WI54901

Ron Paul is the only honest politican left out here in the house. Jesse Ventura left the country! He can no longer be a partisan of corrupt American Criminality amoung the governemt employees. Ron Paul could straighten this mess out!Last summer here in June July of 2012 the Private Banking federal reserve hiked out another $9trillion for fun! They just cannot seem to find out how it happened? Anyway I dug up the fiinalized report from Walter Burien on the thefts over the war years for the stock market scams along with the banking scams for wars for profit and it looks like some $550trillion in reality! They just set up offshore banking names for safe keeping and Mr. James Blackheath in the House of Lords in Britain went on a rampage when he uncovered some $15trillion and the bonds that Ben Bernacke and Alan Greenspan got away with-whichhe explained had alot to do with the trickeling down of the European money !!!!! WOW all these hardened criminals on the loose-segments of the Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones boys and Freemasons and combined with the Rothschilds-! Now that’s an incredible Lucifinarian segment of operating governments combined.( The Bad Boys at the top!)
    So American will never be the same again if we continue on the road they have led up to, the Dream is but a Dream! I was an activist in corruptWisconsin lawlessness for years and because of it I csnnot get healthcare, now!!! I am facing a jaw restoration and nowhere to turn!!! If I do not get the care I need with bone gone, I will silmply die! In American life means nothing! My wealthy republican family will not help me because I chose to be an activist over the years on every level. PCB’s lunch with federal governement-TV-exposed to public the truth on health issues, the internet, the front page of the press for theDistrict Attorneys corruption, exposed the work release corrruption, The capitalization off the children for education, the wolf lawsuit yrs. back on the DNR, have had the skelton keys dangled in my face at my front door and my son set up by the local district attorney JOE PAULUS, who was buying, selling and doing cocaine, when he was busy building up the jails and prison system for profit, while he was helping himself to the profits under the table with the human service department of government to hide his files for him and the local downtown department at the clerk of courts to hide the profits with the work release center. Now they all had a hand in the cuts. I was on TV for the saving of the $12million for the local community.

28. scott

this sux who do i vote for romney or obama the black devil or the white devil.. ron paul for president 2012 come on ron run for independent!

29. jackie

do not give up on this! this is so important!!!!! this is america and we have the power! RON PAUL FOR 2012!!!!!!!!!

30. Sarah Bennage

Ron Paul, 2012. You are STILL the man for the job.

31. Neil Robinette

We inherited our freedom from our forefathers that they fought so hard for.. now it’s time for the us citizens to regain those same freedoms our government is slowly taking from us. Ron paul is the man for the job. YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT! RON PAUL 2012!!!

32. tom

Mr Paul if you run you have all my support. We need some one like you in office. Best of luck to you sir.

33. Donna

YOU MUST RUN!!! Who will we look to if you don’t? Our country NEEDS BIG CHANGE!!

34. Linda Wren

In the past I have voted for the person in either party I believed was best to lead our country. This time I would vote for Ron Paul because I lack complete faith in either candidate.

35. tom grunzinger

Yes,I beleve Ron Paul would be a great candidate by renaming the indepent party,and I have a great name to be established by 2024.But Ron must run in 2016,and 2020,and hopefully establish 3rd major party in 2024.A third party must be formed starting in small towns and evolve to the state circuit,and eventually a presidential election.WE must start confidentially as to not here opinions from the 2 major parties.It appears that money is spent on claiming how bad the other candidate is and nothing productive comes from it by idle chatter and gossip.This contributes to our gridlock mentality.Please visit my free pro-life video song on you tube at grunz2304,The song is titled THANKS MOM/DAD FOR NO ABORTION WE ALL CAN SAY THIS and the name of my book hopefully published in 2013.Copyrighted in 2004,my slogan of the same name/and bumper sticker would hopefully be the carter starter of the new millenium.Either way,my company T.A.G.STICKERS only mission is to establish major 3rd party by 2024.3 non-profit organizations are being formed this 2012.They are THE O’DAMA PROLIFE COALITION,UNITED CHURCHES OF AMERICA,AND P.O.BOXES FOR THE HOMELESS so they can vote,imagine how many more votes are out there.these are confidential and a secret till 2013 after elections.If you are interested in pursuing politics and are commited and serious with a pro-life intention endorsing Romney would be my starting point

1 66 67 68 69 70 80