Ron Paul 2016

3527 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,527 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Christopher

Go Ron Paul. I can’t vote for neither Obama or Romney . Ron Paul is like the founding fathers!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 3

2. tiotuken

damn too late i already picked the mainstream guy!

3. Sus

I mailed my absentee ballot yesterday — and I wrote in “Ron Paul.” I wish he had the millions that Romney has so he could have blasted through the mainstream media barricade, but even so, I could not in good conscience vote for either of the “real” idiots… I mean, candidates. GO RON PAUL!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

4. cherie manrique

Ron Paul all the way!
    Americans need to rally to free America from the bonds of corruption.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

5. erin francis

i am heartsick to think that ron paul will not be our president. it doesnt matter who wins the election. we will be having the same peoblems either way.. it makes me sad for my country. we need a revolution. a peaceful revolution of the ordinary people. peace is the ONLY solution.
    ron paul i do hope you keep fighting the good fight. and you will be back in another four years- and our nation comes to its senses.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

6. ObamaCrap

can u vote for ron paul if u pick democrat or republican or can you not write in vote for the presidency selection?

#weed

7. Linda Lukehart

I wish I had been online at the time and had known about the petition, I would have signed it and I know of others who would have as well. Ron Paul Please do NOT give up on us, your supporters … we are NOT giving up on you! This country NEEDS you … the People NEED you! Continue to fight the good fight and keep your faith! Miracles have been known to happen! Humans may think things are “impossible” but with God / The Great Spirit … ALL things are possible for those who believe! Let us ALL believe …… as the Good Book says; Where two or more agree ….

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

8. Bex

Info I found from another Ron Paul Supporter, Aaron King, on why he is voting for GARY JOHNSON. Makes good sense. I’ve paraphrased; it was SO LONG –

“Did you know just a 5% showing by Gary Johnson would give the Libertarian party access to millions of dollars of federal funding? Read below.

Does Ron Paul still have a chance of Winning? No.

The candidate “must file” to be eligible to be a write in candidate in 48% (260/538) of the states. Ron Paul has NOT done this. Therefore, only 278 electoral votes remain. Out of this 278, 147 don’t allow write-ins at all, or have a Sore Loser Law that prohibits one. So we are down to a possible 131 electoral votes. Even if he won all 131, he still does not have a chance to win because he needs 270.

Do we have a chance of Gary Johnson winning? Yes (although very remote).
    Has Ron Paul endorsed him? Sort of.
    He said, “I think he’s wonderful, and I think he’s doing a good job and people should look at him and every individual should make up his own mind”
    The statement he made above is as close of an endorsement as we’re going to get.

Here is the most crucial information:

In the 1970′s Congress passed a handful of laws and amendments. You can read a summary about the Presidential Election Campaign Fund here: http://www.fec.gov/press/bkgnd/fund.shtml, and official text of the Federal Election Campaign Act and its amendments here: http://www.fec.gov/law/feca/feca.pdf

The big prize is the $91 million grant to “each major party nominee” as well as another $18 million for their party conventions. It’s all funded by taxpayers who voluntarily check a checkbox to specifically divert $3 of their tax bill into this election funding pot.

A “major party” is defined as a political party that got “25 percent or more of the total number of popular votes” in the last presidential election. However, a “minor party” is a party whose previous candidate received “5 percent or more but less than 25 percent.” And guess what? Minor parties are eligible for general election funds too, in direct proportion to how far above 5% they get.

If Gary Johnson gets 5% of the vote in 2012, the Libertarian Party has access to millions of government dollars in 2016.

Some may have issues with the Libertarian party accepting funds from the federal government but if tax payer dollars were actually going towards something that was helping to SHRINK government and ultimately significantly REDUCE those taxpayer dollars, i think most would find it acceptable as a temporary measure.

So which vote, at this point in time, will help further the cause of liberty and give the message the most exposure?

I have been struggling with this decision for weeks and after learning about the 5% rule, for me the choice is clear in advancing and spreading the message of liberty – Gary Johnson. I hope this helped you make your choice. Thank you to Ed LaRue for making me aware of this vital information!

9. Walter Z

The main objective is to make sure that B. Obama will not be reelected. We have to deliver a maximum effort in order to achieve this goal. The joint effort is a must.
    You all know what is at stake. Mitt Romney will need your votes, regardless the differences, whatever they are.
    For the sake of our country, let’s get it done.
    Best Regards,
    Walter Z.

10. Lee Davila

The info on my previous post is the last paragraph in section two.

11. Lee Davila

I am still confused in regard to whether or not I can write in Dr. Paul in IL.. I went to what I think is the official voting information site and saw that we can do write ins. But, so many people are saying something else. Can anybody please clarify this for me? Here is the site I found the info on: http://elections.il.gov/votinginformation/voteoptic.aspx

Thanks!

12. denise jurkowski

Dear Dr. Paul I have prayed for a person to save our country and give America back to her people . I believe with all my heart that person is you. I knew it in 2008 and have been telling people since then .We’ve waited and have been suffering as a country long enough and may not be able to go on much longer . I pray now you will stand up for all of us who believe in you and have been waiting for your leadership to take back our country .Please don’t walk away from us .

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

13. Jessica

On Election Day… Vote other! Vote Ron Paul!!

14. Paul Hutton

Don’t forget to watch the 2 third party debates on RT! at

Second debate featuring Jill Stein and Garry Johnson on nov 5

15. tone

Ron Paul 2004ever!! End the tyranny!

16. Austin Hale

End the Fed!

17. Colin Campbell

Ron Paul has been consistent, honest and well-supported by those of us who have followed him. He is given short shrift by the media because he does not glitter. His basic viewpoint is considered radical, yet he cleaves to the Constitution. He was cheated by the Republicans, ramming Mitt Romney into the nomination. This is perhaps the last chance we will have to vote for something more than the lesser of two evils. Write in Ron Paul on election day! You’ll be sending more than a message to the two major political campaigns, you’ll be sending an honest, thoughtful man to the White House. Time is running short.

18. Chris Attison

Voting for the “lesser of 2 evils” is still voting for evil. Mr. Paul is our only hope!

19. TJ

I can’t believe I am just now finding all this. I feel so ignorant for not knowing he had not withdrawn. You can believe that I will be telling everyone from now until voting day about Ron Paul and ronpaul.com!!!

20. Peggy Sparks

OH BY THE WAY, I WILL BE WRITING IN RON PAULS NAME AND EVERY FRIEND I CAN GET WILL ALSO WRITE IN HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Peggy Sparks

Come on people RON PAUL can still win this just do a WRITE IN for him. People think he is out but he is not and can still WIN. Remember GOD can perform MIRACLES, do not give up hope. Romney and Obama are one and the same NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Sarah H

Please tell me I am not the only one who still wants to write in Ron Paul. I know he is not running but I cannot see myself voting for the other two. Just curious to see how many others are out there.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

23. Ron Ron

I will be writing in RON PAUL for my choice as president. Romney and Obama are one in the same, they will continue allowing the global elite to use them as puppets. This country is in a nosedive but it hasn’t crashed and burned…yet. I sincerely believe that RON PAUL will be able to pull up America before it goes down in a tail spin. Please, you don’t have to agonize over this, write in RON PAUL and be at peace. We can make a difference at the polls. God Bless you and God Bless America!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

24. Deborah

If all our votes were actually counted by those crooked machines, Ron Paul would win in a landslide!!! I will write him in. Never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils. The only two running that the media will show us are two heads of the same snake!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

25. Concerned Citizen

Ron Paul.. We need you now more than ever. I am afraid of what is going to happen to the country if things keep going the way they are. We need a true leader. We need someone that will uphold the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We need a revolution. I feel though your relentless assault on educating people on there freedoms and showing us the true light of FREEDOM, that just maybe there is hope. We need to attain the core values of what this great NATION was founded on. PLEASE continue to be the CHAMPION of CHANGE that you are. We need you now more than ever!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

26. George M

Ron Paul could be a spoiler and throw the election back to Obama if he does run in November 2012 or if followers vote for him anyway.
    This would be a terrible blow to our country. We can not last through 4 more years of increasing debt and unemployment.
    It would be better for America, for Ron Paul to start talking to Romney about adding some of his ideas to his platform and then endorsing Romney.

1. Dindayton

Ron Paul voters:
      Let’s have a serious conversation.
      Back when there were 4 candidates left running for the Republican nomination (Romney, Santorum, Gingrich and Paul), I was wishing I could wave a magic wand and take 25% from each one of them and poof! have the perfect candidate. I figured the only way to have the perfect person was if God was in the mix.
      Romney was not my first pick but with the political system we currently have, in reality casting a vote for anybody other than Romney would be like casting your vote for Obama. Since it’s going to be Obama or Romney, Romney is going to need every single vote he can get. This is going to be an extremely close election so every vote is absolutely critical. If you doubt this, go back and research Ross Perot. Thanks to Perot, Clinton beat out Bush and the rest is history. This 3rd party thing only steals votes from the other two. Our country is at stake here. The differences couldn’t be and more stark. Obama is hell bent on bringing this once great nation down to it’s knees. He has spent 4 years destroying what he could while being kept at bay figuring what he couldn’t get away with during his first term he would finish during his second term when he doesn’t have to worry about trying to get reelected.
      I beg and plead each one of you, please let your good common sense (you must have common sense since you are voting Republican) prevail here and do everything you can to make sure Romney gets every vote possible. Our country depends on it. If Obama gets reelected, you will not recognize this country by 2016. Just look at your TV every night and see what is going on in Greece and every other socialized country. This is the path Obama is taking us down. Socialism only works until you run out of other people’s money, then you have total chaos. Obama is not just another Democrat. He is the most radical and dangerous person to ever run for office in our country’s history. Just remember, what the government gives you, the government can take away from you.

1. tom

Every vote does NOT count – until the ridiculous electoral college is eliminated, every vote will never count.

27. windwardtack

It looks like Ron Paul will be an official write in candidate in California! http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/24/1149253/-Ron-Paul-as-spoiler

28. Katrina Joyner

I just got a phone call from “my” republican party asking who I’m voting for. Ron Paul, I said. And incidentally, I’m a libertarian.

Oh, he’s not running, was the snarky answer.

I’m writing him in, I replied.

Ron Paul, please be our next president.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

29. Anna

YES! WRITE-IN RON PAUL!!!! VOTE RON PAUL 2012 !!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

30. Connie

I have a great deal of admiration for Ron Paul, and I strongly align with his political beliefs. Of course, I was disappointed, but not surprised, when he failed to gain the Republican nomination. Although a primary election is staged for the populace, the results are never much different than if party leaders appointed the nominee. Therefore, I am in a difficult position. In good political conscience, I can support neither Obama nor Romney. I have researched the political stance of Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson and find I closely agree with his position. But if I knew there were a write-in campaign for Ron Paul, I would attempt to cast my presidential vote that way because I know and have a stronger personal/political attachment to him.

31. Richard Armentrout

Gary Johnson has the same views and is on the ballot in 48 states, should be all 50 by the election. Why not vote for Gary?

32. Andrew Sandquist

Ron Paul needs your vote forget obama and romney lets get a real leader in there.We the people need to spread the word.Me personally i know more people voting for Ron Paul than the other candidates spread the word.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

33. Jean Douat

I am from Brazil, so I cannot vote for him, but if you, American, have a single living brain cell operating normally, you shouldn`t miss the opportunity of voting for Ron Paul and making a positive difference in this shameless and ridiculous succession of presidents US have been having. As US interferes in the world, it also affects me. Please help me!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

34. Walt Eagles

You have been 100% dead on with what this country needs to do. People don’t realize the deck is stacked, both Dem. and Repub. candidates are working for the same people. We need to break that mold and take control of the country back.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

35. Denise MIlls

Is a write-in vote for Ron Paul going to be counted? Is there a write-in campaign? I am devastated that this man led us so far and then backed away, leaving us stranded instead of forging ahead, splitting off from a sick party and creating a new party of liberty. I am very confused and wish I knew if Ron Paul is still worthy of my vote.

1. Jerry