Ron Paul 2016

3536 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,536 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. chris

Have the constitution mean something again!

This petition needs 150 signatures by tomorrow. Sign the petition and get answers from the president himself

It reads;

Follow the Constitution of the United States of America the way it was written.

We the people of the United States of America, believe the Constitution of The United States is the supreme law of the land. The Constitution of the United States is not a guideline, nor is it a suggestion. The Constitution should be followed as is and is in place to protect the people of these 50 states. We believe the sole purpose of government is to protect our freedoms, rights, and liberties by following the Constitution of the United States. We the people believe it is in our best interest to formally tell the United States Government to no longer disobey it, but to immediately begin following the Constitution

as it is written in order to restore the original American principles set forth by our founding fathers.

If 150 signatures are met in the next day, I am confident that this petition will go to the president. Due to the tags on this petition and the current secession petitions by states, a lot of people will be seeing this petition and signing it. Please help this cause, and start signing!! The only way for a mass majority of people to see this petition, is to get the initial 150 signatures needed to get it an OPEN PETITION status. Thank you for your help!

2. Catlin

I hope you're enjoying retirement Ron. You should still run in 2016. If you don't, at least make Rand get off his ass and do it.

3. john

West Virginia wrote in Ron Paul!

4. Stephen Kelley

I wrote-in Ron Paul in MI. Will we ever see how many write-ins he actually received.

5. Robert

I was a Ron Paul supporter for the last year or so, until I started to see an attitude toward women's rights and women's reproductive services that disturbed me. I can no longer support Ron Paul because of this. The "DeFund" Planned Parenthood ad on his site clinches it for me. I have several female friends who were helped immensely by Planned Parenthood (including one who is a very conservative person). My vote went to another independent, and will continue to do so, unless Ron Paul changes his stance on that. The empowerment of women is vital to the transformation of our society, just as, or more important, that things like ending the Fed, etc.

1. Robert

Mark my words. Ron Paul will never get elected if he does not change his stance in this area. He will be defeated just like all of the other Republican candidates were backwards attitudes toward women this last election. That's a shame, because I think he could do some great things for this country.

6. Yaroslav

I was proud to vote for the first time. I wrote in Ron Paul, here in Philadelphia.

7. Bentsmin

Ron Paul couldn't be best my mother!

8. Matt

As a Canadian citizen who follows U.S. politics I can not comprehend how the media and Republican party just pretended how the most suitable candidate running did not exist. Ron Paul was made out to be a ranting, senile old man. A great injustice was done and I worry about what is in store for what was once a great country.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 2

1. Ian

The reason why is because he cannot be bought or controlled by the FED and other Government agencies. We are all about filling our silk pockets with hundred dollar bills. Why would we want someone in office that we can't manipulate?

9. Vlad

I wrote in Ron Paul in NJ.

10. mel

I wrote in Ron Paul in Iowa.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

1. Jenn

So did I.

11. nick

I am proud to say that I did not vote for Evil yesterday. I voted for Dr. Ron Paul the only GOP canididate that could save this country.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 2

1. Dindayton

“What went wrong?” How could Obama have won? His track record was abysmal. The economy is tanking, unemployment continues to rise, civil government debt has reached a level from which we will probably never be able to recover, and foreign relations in the Middle East have only become more treacherous… On almost every issue upon which Obama campaigned, he has proven worse than his predecessor. Yet he has been elected for a second term. Why?
      Let’s look at the numbers. The race was almost split 50/50. Obama got less than one percent of the votes more than Mitt Romney. Of interest, libertarian Gary Johnson got right at one percent. Gary who? Right. How did a guy with almost no presence during the primaries get one percent of the votes? The only other Libertarian to get this much traction was Ed Clark in 1980 with 1.1 percent. But this wasn’t so much a victory for the Libertarian Party as it was a loss for the GOP. How did Gary Johnson get so many votes? Ron Paul. Sorry, but that’s just the truth.
      Most disillusioned Ron Paul supporters chose either to not vote, to vote for Gary Johnson, or to write in Ron Paul even though such a vote would be largely symbolic. If Romney had that additional 1%, voila, we would be having a positive conversation today.
      I do not think we can recover with 4 more years with our current socialist/communist/muslim/fraud President. God help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Megan Peterson

Obama isn't Muslim.

1. Dindayton

Megan, you need to get your head out of the sand. Please check out:

2. Ryan

"Obama got less than one percent of the votes more than Mitt Romney. If Romney had that additional 1%, voila, we would be having a positive conversation today."

This is just not true. Obama had 51% of the popular vote, while Romney had only 48%. That's a difference of 3%. Even if the 1% of votes for Johnson had gone to Romney instead, Obama still would have won the popular vote by 2%.

12. karl

So when do we find out how many votes Ron Paul got?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

13. anthony hartelius

I wrote in Ron Paul,. .anyway we can find out how many votes Dr Paul received?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

14. Pete

I wrote in Ron Paul for president because he is the only one bringing up the real issues. A vote for either one of the other candidates would have the same results.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

15. Anna

With sound mind, I wrote in Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 3

16. Daisy A

You got my vote, NYC!

17. brooke

Heard "you need to make you vote count, vote for Romney," so many times. Well just couldn't compromise. Ron Paul is the ONLY winner. Chose the Write-in option here in CA. Wouldn't have done it differently. Thanks for your hard work this past election. God bless.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

18. Mike Clark

I wrote in Dr. Ron Paul on my ballot this morning in Florida. It was a 2 1/2 hour line, but that's nothing. I'd have stood in a 10 hour line if that's what it took.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

19. revolution

How awesome would it be if the electoral voters voted ron paul . I could wake up tommarow morning and every day after that for the next four years knowing that i live in a country where we matter and that my kids were going to be ok for atleast the next four years. Mr. King had a dream , well so do I , and it starts out as Ron Paul being the president .

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 2

20. Jaygar

I also voted my conscience, I wrote in Ron Paul -- the only real choice. <3

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 3

21. Ron Horn

I am very proud to say that I wrote-in Ron Paul today as my selection for president of these United States of America.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 2

22. blah blah blacksheep

Voted for RP in TX. I looked up ahead of time who was on the TX ballot. RP was not, so I knew I'd have to write him in . When I get to polling station, I asked them how I can write in a candidate on the electronic voting machine. I was looked upon with surprise and confusion. I guess no one before had asked to write in a different candidate that day. At first they sort of gave me the run around saying they weren't sure I could do that, and that I'd probably just have to choose someone from the list of candidates on the ballot. But, I told them that it's my vote, and I can vote for whomever I want, even if that means I write in my own candidate. Some folks were scratching their heads over this, but the older volunteers there were happy to see someone younger come in and ask to exercise their right to vote beyond the usual "show up and pick for whomever the media told me to". They made a phone call, and someone that knew how to do it helped us. However, I later find out that TX has a list of eligible write-in candidates ... so, even though I wrote RP in, I'm not sure if it'll get counted since he's not on the eligible write-in list. I find this absurd. It means that in TX you really can't vote for whomever you want; you can only vote for whomever is on the pre-approved, filtered lists. Since when could a state dictate who you could specifically write-in on a ballot?!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 2

1. Michael

The sore loser law outcast Ron Paul from many states as a possible write-in. Its effect is to prevent anyone who lost a primary to have a chance of winning the presidency (probably to not subtract from the partisan vote for that side). In reality, it is a horrid destruction of liberty to remove who you can vote for by the hands of other people.

I think the revolution should make displays over the next 4 years, when there isn't as much political clouding--about revoking the sore-loser laws, changing the tax system, and so forth.

23. revolution

Just voted did the write in . You guessed it it was for the one and only person in this race that has his head on right MR. Ron Paul .

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 3

24. Bruce Kittle

This was my Facebook post for election day
    Comments

Today I will take my stand with the revolutionaries of the past. I will not fall in line with the status quo nor will I bow to the parties in power.
    I will do the unexpected, the daring thing, the move that could finally turn our country around in the right direction. The move that would give the power back to the people and take it away from the bankers and money changers that own us.
    Sadly a large percentage of Americans are not even aware of this option to take a stand.
    I am referring to the write-in vote.
    This day I will vote my conscience, my instinct, my heart.
    The only true public servant to vote in this manner in the last several decades is none other than Ron Paul.
    While some have tried their best to negate him, even vilify him, no accusation has been able to stand viable.
    He has simply shown by action what others at best have only been able to falsely claim for themselves.
    While my vote may not bring the next president to the United States, it will bring with it a message.
    That message will be a part of a tide that is swelling in this country. That tide is the ever increasing dissatisfaction of the people of this country with the direction that politicians and those who own them have taken us.
    We have the right by our constitution to take back what has always been ours from the beginning.
    Read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution today. Vote with a knowledge of who you really are as a beneficiary of the greatest government document in history. Vote today knowing the person you vote for will defend that document with their life by deed and not shallow or false promise.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 26 Thumb down 2

25. Raul

Hey Amigo!! You are my number ONE ! So you ARE getting my vote!!

26. Crysthian

I will admit that there is A LOT I still must learn about politics, and that's putting it mildly. However, anyone who looks up the information instead of taking what is spoon-fed by the mainstream media could easily see Ron Paul is the only who is confronting the TRUE matters we must face! I never cared much for politics but Ron Paul is the only one to have rallied me up so much, as for that I am presenting the information (NOT forcing my opinion on) everyone I know and, with out a doubt, WILL voe for Ron Paul!

27. Shawn R

Will be writing in your name here in Iowa. Many Ron Paul supporters here. Media does not show it but he has it. Veterans here are big on Ron Paul. We may not get you in this year and hopefully there is a country left to save by 2016.

1. Dindayton

If Obama wins, you are not going to be very happy with what will take place in our country. You must have had your head in the sand for the past 4 years. I'm sorry for your ignorance. This is not a game. This is very serious. Romney was not my pick either but I figure if the other Republican candidates can set their pride aside and do what they can to make sure Obama gets defeated for the sake of our country, than I can do it also. Please, don't let Obama steal this election.

28. Leslie T.

Ron Paul, I'm writing in your name tomorrow! My husband is doing the same, as is many people I know. I believe you are America's hope for a better future. I want the best for my children, and voting for you to be our next president is my first step towards doing that. Rootin' for ya all the way!

29. JB

Ill be writing in your name tomarrow! When you do become president please fix us!!!!! Have god brought back into our schools/lives. Our country was BUILT on immigrents LEGAL immigrents please do not give ILLEGALS ANY RIGHTS THEY HAVE NONE HERE ILLEGALLY!!! Thanks!!!!

30. Ann Bass

I love Ron Paul , PLEASE RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT ....you have a lot of votes out there ! You have support !

31. estena

our country needs you to save us

32. Mike Jansford

Have you folks ever heard of the TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE OF HUMAN RELATIONS which is located in London, UK?

The Tavistock Institute is routinely contracted by intelligence agencies to coordinate messaging across the world mainstream media. This same coordinated messaging was used against Ron Paul.

In addition, beyond the Federal Reserve, there are 160 other privately owned central banks. There is one in nearly every country. The Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Swizterland coordinates the efforts of 57 of the most prominent central banks, so that they are able to act as a shadow world government.

These same central banking interests own or own controlling stakes in nearly all of the mainstream media.

Control the media, and you control the paradigm. Even getting rid of the Federal Reserve would do nothing. You would still have 160 other central banks to get rid of, including the BIS, and also the Tavistock Institute.

33. Mary Baker

You can do it Ron Paul, we've got your back!

34. Syed

Please run for independent. We need Ron Paul ! RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

35. Josh

I love that Ron Paul decided to run this year in the GOP, very sad he didn't get it. If I see his name on the ballot I am putting my vote there ! WE need a caring DR that will fix this mess the Dem's and Rep's have put this nation in to. We all need to stand for OUR constitution and FIRE the greed in our government !

1. Dindayton

About ½ of the voters in this years election are scared to death. Let me explain.
      Obama absolutely has got to be defeated at all costs. He is not just another Democrat. After 4 years he has only been able to implement just a portion of his agenda and you see the mess he has us in. Give him another 4 years and you will think you are living in Greece. He and his Muslim/communist followers will absolutely decimate this country. This man is a one man wrecking machine. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothes.
      Romney was not my 1st choice either but he is 100 times better than Obama (do some searches on Obama’s background). He has spent millions keeping his records sealed. Why?? The other candidates that I started out supporting have all swallowed their pride and jumped onboard the Romney train and are doing everything they can to defeat Obama. They all realize the outcome of this election is crucial. I figure if they can do that than I can also.
      The reality is that the only votes that are going to matter are between Obama and Romney. I know, that’s very hard for a lot of people to wrap their arms around but it’s fact. If you don’t think every vote is critical, check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2000
      Bush won Florida by 537 votes and captured all of the state’s electoral votes.
      So again, I beg of you don’t let Obama steal this election by having votes that could have defeated him go to someone else. We must consolidate our efforts and send that damn community organizer/thug back to the streets of Chicago. May God bless us all.

1 68 69 70 71 72 80