Ron Paul 2016

3545 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,545 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Jose

Im Portuguese. But despite that fact. Even i can see that Ron Paul is the best among every politician in the united states. If Ron Paul wins he might be killed but the word will born.
    Thank you Ron, and if you dont run for the presidential again in 2016, you will be regret ir so much, and it will not be only you regreting..
    You can lose again, but the only limit is the one you set yourself. And you can do it. You must try. Yes you can!.

Thank you.

2. War like

Stand up America And Jehovah God the all mighty will stand around you!!!
    PSALMS, 34; 7, 21,
    7-( The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him.And he rescues them.)
    21-(Calamity will put the wicked one himself to death. And the very ones hating the righteous one will be held Guilty.)

I do not rear man for he can NOT take my sole....

3. Bill Davis

We have nothing left to lose that we are not going to lose anyway. Please create a third party and help us at least go forward with individual dignity.

4. Sanaea

Mr. Paul,
    I am 25 and Canadian. You have inspired people, young and old, throughout the world to stand up for what's right- to stand for truth and liberty. Your frank demeanor is quite refreshing for change and it brings across your authenticity.

I know it must be frustrating to lose to corrupt media and politics and I can understand why you'd want to retire. But RETIREMENT ISN'T A SOLUTION; REVOLUTION IS!

Please Mr. Paul, for the sake of my generation and the ones to come, you MUST continue. Bring America back to its glory and exceptional-ism. We're all counting on YOU to pull us through!

5. Eric

Dr. Paul,

The fire of ideas you have lit, burn ever bigger and move ever faster.
    As the glow of peace and freedom, dims upon our collective memory.
    The sound of truth and freedom you preach, rings ever faster and echos ever louder.
    As we the people find our ways, Dr.Paul we will follow your ways.
    Lead us in 2016!!!

6. Denise L Choate

Dear Dr. Paul

Please pray about running for President again in 2016, that is if there is still an America to govern by then. And thank you for all the truth telling. That's a rare thing these days.

Denise L Choate

7. Adam

Dr Paul,

I cannot thank you enough for your service to your country and your unfledging patriotism. We need you, even if many of us do not yet realize it. Please do not give up on us yet as your message is spreading!! even while the tyranical machine does everything to prevent it. I loved your farewell speech and am considering stumping it in NYC to spread your message. You are an amazing person in a time and place where amazing people doing amazing things are far and few between.

8. J D

Ron Paul can only be relevant if he totally separates himself from the Republican Party.

Dennis Kucinich can only be relevant if he totally separates himself from the Democratic Party.

They should get together a la the movie "My Fellow Americans" and run a third party campaign.

9. Matt Fox

he is tooooo old

10. hunter robillard

Dear Dr. Ron Paul,
    I am only 16 but unlike most kids my age i realize the consequences we face from are crushing debt will be massive. You are one of the only politicians left who still actually cares about this country and its people. I fear if you retire from your political career and things continue like they are my future won’t be so bright. The message of Liberty is very important and there is no one better at teaching it then you. Everything you say just makes so much sense and you seem to have a simple answer that WILL work, for every problem. The Republicans and Democrats are scared to death of you. As a result the mainstream media has blocked you and people do not know of your existence or views. So it is up to us the people to spread this revolution through the internet, social media, word of mouth etc. I know your supporters and fellow Liberty believers will not let you down. So I beg you to lead us to free markets, sound money, constitutional principles, respect for individual liberty, and a common-sense foreign policy in America

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

11. Jay

Ron Paul is a true patriot, an American in the real sense of the world. Mr. Paul, if you ever see this, i salute you and stand by you until and only until God himself tells me not to! Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!!

12. Mike

Ron Paul 2016!

13. Martin

I am from Germany of Polish descent and have never been interested in politics. That is until I saw one small speech online uttered by Ron Paul - and it snapped! I could not believe that there was a politician out there who actually wasn't beating around the bush, talked with reason and, as I got to know soon after, had been proclaiming the same policy for decades; a policy which, to me, was so radically and mind-blowingly expedient and sensible for American standards that I actually feared 'I wonder how they even allow him to speak up without getting shot at!' The lighter and less bloody version of shooting Ron Paul down during his campaign by ignoring him, downsizing his efforts, success and appeal to the masses, was infuriating and revived my personal despise for bought, corrupted politics once again...

It is perhaps hard to understand why a German/European would actually give a sh*t about American politics at all. It is because this man represents what, I believe deep down, every human being that is governed in any country wished for as their political leader - a man who thinks carefully, reasonably, peacefully and truthfully. A man who is (dare we believe it?) uncorrupted by money and power, who actually cares about his country's people and their sakes.

I wish Ron Paul all the best for his fight and hope he continues it in 2016!

14. Adam

I can only hope for the sake of this country that Ron Paul drops dead before 2016.

But I'm sure if he did, all of you idiots would think it's some kind of fucking conspiracy and be standing out on my street corner again yelling at cars about a man who will never be president. I cannot decide which would be worse.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 21

1. James

Lol, someone's a bit mad.

We'd still have Rand Paul. ;)

15. ben

Im sad I missed the Ron Paul bus of 2012. If he runs again, I'm going to donate everything I have.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

16. Kendell

Ron Paul for 2016. This man is our countries last hope. People we need to get the rats out of government. We can't allow people like this to be weeded out unfairly. It's time to bring american back!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

17. jeff

Ron Paul was my small hope for American politics.

18. Skooma

In a political climate where there is little difference between the Republicans and Democrats, Dr. Ron Paul's consistant libertarian message and ideals are what this country needs to return to liberty and the Constitution and away from tyranny and expansive tax and spend government. Liberty is a concept every citizen will embrace once they understand what it entails, the only groups that will disagree have other agendas whether it be power and/or money. The government's main role is to protect our liberties according to the Constitution, not force Americans to compromise or sacrifice them for the illusion of security and welfare handouts.

19. Julie

Ron Paul may not have of won, but he is definitely not forgotten. I registered to vote in 2012 solely for the purpose of seeing him in office. If the GOP hadn't pulled some dirty moves, I really do believe that Ron Paul would have won. I just hope Dr. Paul knows he is very supported and loved, and that we're very grateful for all his efforts!!!

20. Keith Kittrick

Dr. Paul,
    Thank you for making us believe that it doesn't always have to be a choice between the lesser of two evils. The momentum can't stop with you're retirement. People still need awakening. The message of Liberty is ,very much, worth-while. It is essential, and hasn't fallen upon deaf ears. It is spreading throughout the land.

21. Jos

I want Ron Paul to run in 2016.
    Just so you'd know.

22. Lucas F

Ron Paul for 2016!

23. Steve L.

Ron Paul stands alone as a man among puppets. I truly hope to see him re-emerge in 2016, for the sake of America and all of Her children.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

24. Brian Tipton

Even if Ron Paul doesn't run in 2016 I hope he is still going to put his voice out there because he is the only candidate I would ever want in office and people hear his wisdom and that still makes a difference.

25. Dexter1114

Although Ron didn't win the election, he accomplished what I think was his primary goal and that was to contribute to and generate the idea of having a revolution through intellectual awakening. Although the media conspired against him, which was inevitable, he has been able to circulate alot more discussion around foreign policy, fractional reserve banking and individual liberty. An economic crash is inevitable and people will begin to turn on their government. Eventually the people who belong to the military industrial complex, the police forces, security, etc. are going to join the people as well. Although this will become anarchistic people will realize that system does not work as well and this will spark a new western revolution. Ron Paul has been generating important discussion about how we could create and reform a system (Not Utopian but as good as we can get) and it is essential that throughout these economic conditions this message be voiced through major media outlets despite what the common majority follow because once the cookie crumbles, peoples faith in this system are going to crumble along with it. The new system that Paul is proposing is essentially what is going to overcome Anarchy and spark the revolution. We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that as a species, we have an opportunity to progress and evolve and we will do just that. If you look at the fall of the Roman Empire, history has already shown us that. We're just due for a revolution to remind us.....
    I think the most important principal we have lost sight of globally, is the principal of self reliance, which is an intricate component to individualism. Some people complain about a Corporate system but then complain that it's the system that has failed them. We have deluded ourselves into believing that Government is paternal and should take care of us. Government is force. Although we need it to protect our safety, we don't need it to make decisions for us. If that is what we want then we are passively handing an oligarchy of special interest the key to our freedom. We are self motivated to survive and if you don't want the job of being able to compete in a market that is free noone is going to do it for you. But they will use your apathy to organize a special interest for themselves at your expense. Self preservation! Any system can fall, Capitalism in the west is doing just that but it was never intended to be a Utopian system. If you don't protect it and advocate for it it's going to fall. The fall in western individualism has managed to do that, in turn creating the corporate market through a collectivist structure. We've allowed our cultural roots to be marketed like products and create political systems within ourselves that tell us who we are through the materials we consume. Of course a special interest is going to use this as a tool against you. It's not Capitalism's job to maintain it's productivity and economic growth it's ours by thinking critically and refusing to sell it out through a false sense of security built by elite people. A market will determine supply and demand. Socialism cannot do this no matter how much of an "expert" you are. There will always be over production and underproduction and your civil liberties will always be up for reform with every new administration. It's easy to follow a majority. It requires very little insight and critical thought because you have protection in numbers. That's why in any revolutionary process, the revolutionaries are ignored, laughed at and then targeted. If you can make it through this, you will have a revolution. To me, Ron is a revolutionary and I believe he is paving a road to build upon and produce more revolutionaries. He's not God, no......but in his ideologies whether you are with them 100 percent or not, they have re-opened a door that has been closed for a long time and that is the liberation of creative and critical thought.

26. Boudewijn Zwager

If I were a US citizen I would have voted for Ron Paul without hesitation. As far as I know he is the only political leader currently on the planet who consistently advocates individual rights and free enterprize. It is a sad fact that the first nation that was ever created on these great principles (out of nothing) has imploded on itself after decades of internal erosion by collectivist and statist ideoligy.

We do not need more people like Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, for the collectivist-statist ideology that they represent, and for the power hungry pull-peddlers who control them and us. We need more people like Ron Paul. We need liberty.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

27. Caleb K.

This 2012 election was my first time voting, and I could not take more pride than saying I wrote in Ron Paul's name here in California. Ron Paul is a man of spirit and passion that separates himself from the mainstream. He is fighting for the very much alive cause of LIBERTY, which is the epitome of America's foundation. I wouldn't consider voting for any other, and I truly believe that Ron Paul is America's restorer, along with the American People. "Down with BIG BROTHER," END THE FED, legalize FREEDOM-- RON PAUL 2016!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

28. scott mcmillan

Scotland is fighting for its independence at the moment and we are to vote in 2015. Im worried with all of Englands propaganda will poison our vote or electoral voting machines will decide and not us the people.. We need Ron Paul and his values!!!!!!!! William Wallace Would be behind Ron Paul if he were still here today lol FREEDOM!!!

29. Angeline Taylor

I wrote Ron Paul in this election and would gladly write him in in 2016. I feel my vote went to the one man I could believe in, even if others think I wasted it, my conscience is clear on voting the only way I believed right! He is what this country needs. And people are either ignorant, blind, or just don't give a crap if they don't see that what we have and have had for presidents in office over the last 30+ years are wolves in sheep's clothing. I want my rights, my liberty in tact now and for future generations. And I believe Ron Paul is the man to do it. I would take his son Rand also but preferably to finish the job after Ron Paul held office for 8 years. I think the man say what me means and intends to do it. And I may not agree with everything he believes in, still he stands and speaks for what he believes in and most of it is just good ole fashion common sense that isn't so common anymore~!!! I hope he runs in 2016, the country needs him!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

30. Angelic Laughter

Both my boyfriend and I from California wrote Ron Paul in. Paul was the only candidate to have real solutions. He was the only honest candidate, he told it straight & didn't flip flop like the others. I trust Ron Paul as the most intelligent candidate. We really need him to lead our great country. He is a true leader, not an appeaser. I didn't waste my vote on one of the lesser of two evils, I voted with a clear conscience. If only there were more people that would think for themselves rather than being swayed by the title of a party. Ron Paul was for ALL of our rights, not just for a select few. The world of sheep is not yet ready for a self thinker, they follow the puppets, & it's a shame. He was everything that people claimed they wanted. Ron Paul will always have my full respect. Think about this, he was the only candidate that served in the military & the only one that didn't feel that war is the answer to everything. He holds high regard for human lives, because that is what he does, as a doctor, he saves lives.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0

31. Abel Ekonomakos

Mr. Paul,
    First off I would like to thank you for you're dedicated efforts to fight for the American principles this country was founded on. I would also like to apologize for my late enlightenment, previous to knowing about your campaign I was completely disgusted with politics and our elected officials, and had given up hope. I can honestly say that your campaign has restored some of my hope for the future and I sincerely hope that you will run for president in 2016, many of the people may not wake up, but enough might.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

32. michael

how ron paul can still be elected president of the us in january of 2013: Barack Obama has not yet been re-elected president. Yes, the election is over – but remember, a presidential election in America is not by popular vote. We vote for the candidate, but what we are really doing is voting for the electors who will meet on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December. That is when the actual re-election of the president occurs. Is there a way to stop this? Yes, there is. And the best part – this is totally constitutional. The 12th Amendment of the Constitution as well as Article II of the Constitution govern the Electoral College. According to the 12th Amendment, for the Electoral College to be able to select the president, it must have a quorum of two-thirds of the states voting. If enough states refuse to participate, the Electoral College will not have a quorum. If the Electoral College does not have a quorum or otherwise cannot vote or decide, then the responsibility for selecting the president and vice president devolves to the Congress. The House of Representatives selects the president and the Senate selects the vice president.
    Since the Republicans hold a majority in the House, presumably they could vote for Ron paul if people phone then and email them telling them they want them to vote that way , and if they do he would be elected president. Can this work? Sure it can.Democrats have actually set this precedent of refusing to participate to deny Republicans a quorum. They did this in Wisconsin and in Texas. Why can’t we do this with the Electoral College? So how do we do this? Mitt Romney carried 24 states. We need to have conservative activists from all over the nation contact the electors, the Republican Party and the secretary of state in all of these states and tell them not to participate in the Electoral College when it meets on Dec. 17. If we can get 17 of those states (just over one-third) to refuse to participate, the Electoral College will have no quorum. Then, as the Constitution directs, the election goes to the House of Representatives. That is how we can still pull this election out and make Ron paul president in January of 2013.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

33. David's house

I do not like liers. I am tired of this worldly system. I do believe Ron Paul has our backs in his best instrest. He is sincer and full of integaty. What he Say's he does regardless of the othere people in concress and the media. I have a strong suspicion that if we could see the real write in results from all the states, Ron Paul maybe would have come close to winning this election. Ron Paul is the only American politician I trust. I know I can sleep at night knowing the way my house voted. RON PAUL for 2016 I will vote if Jesus does not come soon.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

34. Katherine Stevens

I have only just discovered Ron Paul and have fallen madly politically in love with him. I can not stop looking and listening to his youtube videos again and again. I am a UK citizen and can not stop telling people about him. His English counterpart is Nigel Farage of the United Kingdom Independence Party, who is also a libertarian. The same problem exists here he does not get enough coverage on our news channels why are decent men which are so very few and far between treated like this. I fully believe now that the world is run by corrupt and evil people. My biggest fear for Ron Paul is if he succeeds he will be assassinated as sure as God made little green apples. Good luck Ron Paul you are a wonderful human being!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

35. Harry Florent

My wife and I both wrote in Ron Paul in Maryland, I would never be able to live with myself if I voted otherwise. I have a strong suspicion that if we could see the real write in results from all the states, Ron Paul maybe would have come close to winning this election, I don't believe the media they lie like dogs. The system hides things like Nazis from the pubic and can not be trusted. What a way of thinking about our government but truth is truth. Ron Paul is the only American politician I have ever trusted, but in this country only the puppets win elections, not real men like Ron Paul. At least I know I can sleep at night doing the right thing.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 1