Ron Paul 2016

12544 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

• Scott

I’m not going to candy coat this. America needs a man like Ron Paul!!!!

• Carol Volk

Wish I could vote but I am Canadian and spreading this link on my Facebook page — everyone needs to wake up and realize something has to change! Go Paul Go!!!

• Ray

If Ron Paul runs again, I will support him again, and I will vote for him again regardless of how much corruption the republican regime throws at Ron, and every American who fights to save our Constitutional Republic.
    There is an organized group of criminals in control of our elections process, but they can be stopped.
    The American people have certainly put up with enough corruption from our public servants.
    If Ron Paul runs again, he has my vote.

• Diego Cravero

Dr. Paul I know we can win this, and I know this time America will wake up and realize you’re the one we need. Please don’t give up, as we are here to spread the word to get you to become the true president of United States. Ron Paul 2016!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

• Ed

Dr. Ron Paul,

Myself and everyone i know would stand behind you through thick and thin, and have. You are the only hope this country has to renew our right and deliver us into prosperity. I believe you could win 2016. And if you choose to do so, my friends and family will go above and beyond previous efforts to spread your story and tear people away from the propaganda. I hope you will choose to run, but at the same time… I can completely understand if you choose not to do so. You’ve done so much for us, and this country. You’ve been black-balled by corporate media and thrown in the dirt by mainstream republicans and democrats alike. You deserve retirement with your beautiful family. You deserve to enjoy the time you have left. I thank you for everything you’ve done for us, and hope you’ll continue your fight for liberty and justice.

No matter what road you choose, know that we’re behind you 100%. We will never forget what you’ve done, and how hard you’ve fought. I truly believe that if our founding fathers saw our current government establishment, they would overthrow is as they did for us in the 1700′s. and I’m willing to bet they would be happy to see you run this country and restore prosperity to the American people.

I really do hope you choose to continue, and if you do, let us know early… That way we can hit the streets running and make sure there isn’t a single American that hasn’t heard the story of the great champion of freedom, Doctor Ron Paul, the only man fit to run this once great county.

We love you Ron Paul, and we’ll always be with you. You’ve changed my life. You really have…

Love,

Ed Deveau
    Rocky Mount, N.C.
    (Formerly: Sandown N.H.)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

• jhon

2012 gop primary unmasking the vote manipulation. Upon reviewing the Greenville County Precinct election vote data from the 2012, a disturbing
    pattern arose: Ron Paul averaged 24% in precincts where less than 250 people voted; he averaged less
    than 12 percent in precincts with more than 800. A spreadsheet was created to help me understand
    how this could be. Why was Ron Paul’s percentage in large precincts half of that in small precincts?This brief will show in convincing fashion that a large portion of Ron Paul’s votes in South Carolina were stolen from him and given to at least one other candidate, Mitt Romney. In order to keep this as brief as possible, a single county- in this case Anderson County- will be used to easily show the obvious electronic manipulation. For the record, I found blatantly obvious numerical manipulation- unnatural to say the least- in the largest SC counties: Anderson, Charleston, Beaufort, and Greenville as well as Hillsborough and Merrimack counties in New Hampshire. In no way am I claiming that this one algorithm is the extent of the manipulation. I am attempting to convey, as simply as possible, a single algorithm that was used multiple times to alter the results of the SCGOP Primary January 21st,
    2012: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_wWkfsJPShUMWQxMTc2NzgtM2MzYy00ZGJhLWI1MmYtMWU2ZGU1OWZkZjhk/edit?pli=1

• jhon

Conclusion: The final results of the GOP Primaries and Caucuses are pre-determined and are created through vote tabulation manipulation. Having worked with various programmers through the years in creating algorithms, I find the particular one laid out in this document to be quite primitive and laughably obvious. Having analyzed the New Hampshire and South Carolina Primary Counties like this one, I am shocked that the perpetrators haven’t spent more resources to make the end result more believable. If we don’t expose this nonsense right now and convince all candidates’ supporters to fight this vote manipulation in unison, regardless of one’s candidate’s name, we may never have another national election in the US where “we the people” decide the outcome: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_wWkfsJPShUMWQxMTc2NzgtM2MzYy00ZGJhLWI1MmYtMWU2ZGU1OWZkZjhk/edit?pli=1

• Jhon

2012 gop primary: unmasking the vote manipulation: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p…U2ZGU1OWZkZjhk

• http://www.daznez.com Woken

Bob Marley, John Lennon, Keith Richards, Jimi Hendrix, Levon Helm, Otis Redding and Nina Simone would all vote for Ron Paul. We’re in good company.

• http://www.memobeacon.com Melvin

If Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) put the decriminalization of marijuana in his platform, he could trounce Hillary Clinton in 2016.

• megat kamarruddin

RON, i am a citizen of Malaysia, British educated,former banker n now a very concerned citizen of the world.
    when i watch your debates, i very quickly come to the conclusion that u are perhaps the only SANE n most well informed politician in the United States.
    whats happened to empathy, comonsense, ethics conscience ???
    i am a Muslim n you are a people of the book. How can we allow the Palestinians to be treated like animlas in their own land n be held in a NAZI concentration camp called Gaza ????

• jhon

this video contains absolute proof that the votes are not being used. This hoax effects everyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OynCgwmD-HM

• http://RAWWER Tiffany

Go Ron Paul!!!!!

• Trevor Reynolds

I am a high school senior. I have watched and learned. I have strived for a purpose. For a direction. Dr. Paul, your ideals and unwavering character is unheard of and unseen in todays world.

You are the exception that proves the rule of how politicians are flip-floppy. We need you, I need you. And without you, and others like you, my future seems bleak indeed.

Don’t give up. Don’t stop the good fight. Or your light in the dark you have been working so hard to keep lit will be swallowed by the darkness of the ignorance around it; just before it swells with like-minded souls.

I turned 18 just after the 2012 vote. But you will have my vote when the time comes. And many other’s votes, as well. The country is awakening from it’s slumber. It is time to take back what is ours, and rein in this wild, bucking horse we call our government.

Don’t give up just before it is the time to take a stand.

Keep on keepin’ on, Dr. Paul

-Trevor A. Reynolds

• z

ron paul, we really do need you. I believe that by 2016 enough americans will be awake to see, if americas still around that is.

• Robin

Ron Paul is the real deal! Nobody will ever be able to even compare to his master mind thinking. He is pure Brilliant!

• Mike

Ron Paul..your the only hope for this country. Ron Paul 2016

• LeeAnn

Now that I have finally woken up I am ready to see more of what Ron Paul has to offer! I agree with some of the previous posts above that some voters were ageist’s and shamefully couldn’t recognize a gold bar covered in a bit of dust. I am however hopeful and see this time not as a lost opportunity, but as a time for others to wake up to the worlds’ agendas. We the sheeple can use this interim period to get to know Ron Paul, as I have been in the past several weeks by researching topics that he’s talked about, or covered in congress. I still have tons I want to follow up on and explore. He has completely inspired me as I never have been before on politics and economics! His perspective is all-encompassing not just for Americans, but for human beings and the rights we are all entitled to. I have much respect and admiration for him and his family. I pray he has the will, determination, and good health to run in 2016! Let’s use this time to educate and proliferate Ron Paul’s message of Libertarianism!

• Gina

Electronic voting machines have made it possible to “predict” the outcome of any election even before any vote returns are counted. Apparently, the major media conglomerates decide on who will win an election and by what margin http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OynCgwmD-HM

• jhon

Ron paul would have won the 2012 election if not for the fact that there was massive election fraud in every state that Ron Paul ran in the 2012 Presidential elections. Ron Paul has hundreds of millions of supporters in the Us. He had thousands of people show up to each of his talks and rallies in the 2012 republican presidential primaries while all his opponents in the primaries can not get more than 100 people to show up. Here is a video that shows the proof that there was massive election fraud against ron paul in every state he ran in. In fact he won in the votes that were cast in each state but because of election fraud the victory was stolen from him. Here is the proof of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OynCgwmD-HM

• jhon

Electronic voting machines have made it possible to “predict” the outcome of any election even before any vote returns are counted. Apparently, the major media conglomerates decide on who will win an election and by what margin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OynCgwmD-HM

• Micky C

I just became enlightened. Please don’t stop running. You have my vote in 2016.

• Sandra Pinnel

Early last year, I joined with a bunch of people in my local town here to campaign for Ron Paul. Although we were all strangers to each other, our collective love for the fine & noble gentleman that is Ron Paul, resulted in us forming a family bond; which we still share. After he was cheated out of the Republican Nomination, we stood strong and didn’t falter in our support for him – and we paid money out of our own pockets to the Secretary of State to see to it that he was an official “Write-In” candidate on the ballot in November. When we continued to spread the word for people to write in his name, folks would ask us: “Why are you still working to get him elected? He won’t win – why do you bother?” The answer was simple: Just because we might fall in the struggle ought not deter us from standing up for this “Rebel With A Cause” that we believed in … and we never saw it as a waste of time or effort to fight for our freedom; we were in it for the duration. Funny thing about making a commitment to a cause that it right – you just can’t throw it away. Conversely, we could not fathom how the cause had been deserted by so many of our fellow Americans; who are largely checked out; we think because they see no way out. Ron Paul was our way out; to no avail.

The prospect of Ron Paul running again in 2016 would be a dream come true – and we will not hesitate to get out there and increase everyone’s awareness about Ron Paul. But we must come up with a strategy to see to it that he wins this time; being mindful of how we can circumvent the dastardly deeds of the miscreants & their lowly cheating activities. We’ve just got to pool our ideas and come up with a winning strategy. Ron Paul’s age is of little concern – he takes such good care of his health that he can run circles around men half his age – after all, he is a physician. I believe with all my heart that God will watch over him and his family and keep them safe – because God knows that Ron sincerely cares very much about wanting to make changes in America so that our lives can truly be lives that pursue happiness. We need to start campaigning now so that we can educate as many people as we can about who he is. We shall be convincing because we are convinced – there is nothing to not like about Ron Paul.

I knew there was a reason why I haven’t removed the Ron Paul signs from all four sides of my car! I steadfastly refused to remove them after the election; and still proudly display them. I think I’ll take a magic marker and cross out the “2012” and write in “2016” to get the idea started! I’ll do it tonight! Embracing the thought of campaigning for Ron Paul again fills my heart with such joy, and gives me hope once again. I will go down standing up and fighting for what I believe in; and my heart and mind are at peace with that.

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT of The United States of America 2016!!

• Brian

we need this guy for the best system patching in 2016

• John

Abdul…it is a write in vote and you can put anyone there…even my name.

Jack Gist

• Stephen Bates

I’m a young man just realizing the truths of this country thx to ppl like Ron and Rand Paul as well as the Tea Party and the entire libertarian ideals, I fully support Ron Paul 2016 or Rand Paul 2016. I have been spreading the word of Dr. Paul and his son to everyone i know that is willing to listen and watch, and would like to thank you very much. RON PAUL 2106

• Joshua Crissen

You are in the position to make the stand, as we all are learning the truth, the truth that everyday are country is turning further away from our God, and the morals he stands for, our freedom, families, and our homes are all at risk, unless we stand behind a God fearing leader who will stand tall, and tell the powers that be “let my people Go” Ron Paul be our Moses

• Byron Johnston

You very well could be the rallying point to draw the people of the USA together to combat the forces that are attempting to subvert the U.S. of A Constitution. I hope you will run for President in 2016 with a like-minded running mate.
    Sincerely,
    Byron Johnston

• Joey Duran

Ron Paul is the only one out of the 2012 run that made any damm sense. His “What If” speech was awesome. Not too mention in all the debates he was in he dominated the others. Ron Paul may be older when 2016 comes but if he runs he will still get my vote. Ron Paul is the man!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

• Bob Cornell

In the 2012 elections I strongly supported every plank of Ron Paul and I was very disappointed that he lost the primary. But, I think that it is absolutely insane to support someone who is 81 for president.
    The media is extremely liberal and I am sorry to say that we will always be inundated with negative reporting about the Paul family. That does not mean Rand should be ignored by us.
    Ron, please turn over the reigns to your son who is structured to carry on the same beliefs.

Bob Cornell

• jeffrey e foster

I truly believe if the usa is still alive in 2016, congresman ron paul will be our very last chance to vote for a president that can get us back on track and return the usa to a country the people can be proud of . god bless america, god bless Dr.Ron paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

• http://www.facebook.com/abdulakamrtrippy Abdul Khalil

Note that I am not against obama because im a racist, I am african america and arab american, born in the US with english as my primary language.
    My Experience In The 2012 Elections:
    During the 2012 elections, (my first voting experience after turning 18) I didnt really know about what each candidate had to offer. My family supports the democratic party and they will vote for whoever the democratic runner is. I refuse to claim a certain party and decided to look at the candidates individually. Obama would be running for the democrats. I watched a few republican debates and I dissagreed with every single candidate (including democrat obama) exception for 1, Ron Paul. Ron paul is the only one running that shares my views and values. I agreed with Ron Paul 100%, not 90%, not 50%, not 99%, but 100%. My cousin thought that I shouldnt even be voting, because I told him that when Im desiding who to vote for, I eliminate the candidates that I personally dont agree with based on some of my values and beliefs. That I wasnt going to vote for somebody that is agains my values period. Also, some people think I support Ron Paul because all I care about is cannabis(which is untrue). I agree that cannabis should be legal or decriminalized, but that is the least of my worries. Tyranical government is what concerns me. Election Day comes and I have made up my mind, I will vote for Ron Paul. I went to my local voting place and looked for Ron Paul on the ballot, only to find out, his name is not there. I see an area where you can vote for someone that is not on the ballot(i forgot what its called). It says something like to vote for someone they have to be on a certain list. This to me seemed suspicious. I asked a lady working there about it and she showe me a list of people that arent on the ballot that I can vote for. I looked at it and didnt see Ron Pauls name anywhere.. I asked why Ron Paul wasnt on the list. She said these are the people you can vote for ,bla bla bla propaganda. I said, “Then how can I vote for Ron Paul?” her response, “You can’t vote for Ron Paul”. I went back to my table where I was voting at.
    Before the election date, in my opinion, I determined that Obama was part of the New World Order and that the Illuminati want him in power for a second term. Als0, my grandmother said that Ron Paul ha the right idea and the right message but hes old and Wouldnt stand a chance against obama. I also determined that if Ron Paul wasnt on the ballot then I would vote against Obama and the NWO. Concluding, I voted for Mitt Romney(simply because Ron Paul wasnt available. My family voted for Obama.
    Most people today view presidential elections as political entertainment. A candidates age, race, religion, who you think is likely to win based on media false polls, and popularity shouldnt influence who you vote for.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

• Lynn Todd

Abdul, I have to say, that I absolutely agree, you could not have said it better. It is because of those reasons that many will not vote. Because they feel that their vote does not matter since the government is going to put in who they want to regardless of the votes or the popularity. They were literally afraid of Ron Paul, after they saw how popular he became. Before that, they just poo poo’d it thinking the American people would see him as some goofy nut running for President. He is absolutely a man of logic in many area’s of his beliefs and public speeches. I would truly like to see him run, and WIN in 2016 and put a stop to the destruction of our great country!

Ron was extremely popular among the voters, however, the media was sure that few if any of his full and ‘true’ interviews were aired for the public. I find it pathetic that our media tends to be run by the government, and funding of course is the key like any of the ‘extremist’ groups.

It saddens me that so many people will not take off the rose tinted glasses in which they see the world around them.

LKT

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

• Jon Arellano

It was a shame what the GOP and the media did to cover up Ron Paul’s message last year. He should have run third party. He can still win. Put him against the establishment on both sides and see America actually come together instead of further divide itself along ridiculous party lines. RonPaul 2016 all the way!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

• Cullen Fahey

As a enthusiast of medicine and trying to get into PA school, I fear what medical changes might compromise the care of our citizens or the rights of people. Having aging parents, one of which has severe medical issues, I have found agencies created to protect people from unjust actions have distal relations with one another. It is difficult to get necessary and immediate action so I am unsure what more government may “accomplish with reform”. Insurance companies seem to be corrupt already, and how will that change. I don’t know. I do know, I think Ron Paul as an honest man with the life experiences that he would provide a better plan to solve the health care problems of the immediate future. The answers are not in trying to attack the wages of doctors. The answer is going to have to include stopping abuse and waste of medical care by nescient people, and stopping businesses and insurance companies after years of commitment and yearly dues by their employee/customers getting abandon in their time of medical need. BTW Love Ron Paul 2016!!!! Good luck Friend. I’ll hopefully be in MUSC by then :D

• Brent

Ron Paul was chosen by god to save us. If it weren’t for the biased media , he would be president now, who would vote for obama over ron paul. with enough support he could beat bobby jindal, rubio, and even herman cain, and he should beat oblunder in 2016.

• Byron Johnston

Who are the Global Elite that completely rule the United States and virtually rule the WORLD and want to systematically plunge the masses into a modern form of serfdom rivaling that of the Middle Ages?
      They started their world takeover 240 years ago in 1773. They met and devised their plan.
      They were the super-rich, very intelligent and they now have the cream of the world’s most intelligent in their camp.
      They control most of the world’s currencies.
      Who said “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.”
      They are responsible for the financial disasters that have been and are continuing to occur.
      They profit from war, hence they create and manipulate situations to cause wars. (False Flag activities)
      They loan money to the warring factions and the taxpayers pay the debts and the interest on the debt. That is why there are wars continually brewing all over the world.

Divide and Conquer
      They control the media by substantial ownership and outright ownership.
      They control both political parties and just about all of the politicians through their endless supply of money.
      They create divisions in everything; religion, political parties, education, health care, etc. to keep the masses divided on every issue thus keeping them from seeing the real culprits.
      They create fear and use it as a tool to control the masses by taking away their constitutional rights.

As long as we are divided by these false divisions, and false flag attacks created by the enemy of our freedom we will not be able stand together. United we stand divided we fall.

“Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce. And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.” – President James Garfield, 1881. He was assassinated just weeks after making this statement.
      “If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” – U.S. President James Madison

• Frank Beck

Ron Paul is the founder of the “Logic” Party (I am a fiscal conservative and social moderate / Libertarian; forced to vote Republican too often). We don’t need military bases in 100+ countries and we don’t need a million civilians working for the military. With half the funding, we would still spend many times that of any other country and as much as the next five highest combined. Farm subsidies, corporate welfare, and more can be cut. For every year that someone is shy of age 66, add one month to their S.S. and medicare eligibility age. A 42 year-old is 24 years away from 66, so add 24 months, making 68 the eligible age. Ask any 30 year-old if they believe the system will be viable at their age 66 – they will be happy to have a viable system at age 69. People live longer and need to WORK longer. The only bumper stickers I’ve ever put on my car have had Ron Paul’s name.

• Eric Foote

Ron Paul has taken what is best about being human and turned it into political ideals. I fully support his notions and feel they reflect my own. Ron Paul 2016!