Ron Paul 2016

3536 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,536 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Rick Chappell

Dear Ron Paul,

Please don't give up on us. We are learning. I campaigned for you in 2012. I wrote you in on my ballot. I will continue to write you in until someone else finally gets it. Your not just getting older your getting better. I lost my job and insurance in 2013 and now work as a temp worker. I lost my house and am filing bankruptcy. Please don't let this happen to my daughters and grandaughter. If you can't then please find your replacement.

Rick C.

2. Eric Godsil

Dear Dr. Ron Paul,

The fact that you did not win the republican presidential nomination, then go on to win the election to be the 45th president of the USA goes to show just how out-of-touch with reality America really is.

If you run for the 2016 nomination you have my 100% support and any resource I could lend to you shall be at your disposal.

I need you, we need you, AMERICA needs you, to turn this country around.

Thank you for your service to the country thus far and may the people of the USA and the almighty God grant you your righteous victory in 2016!

Ron Paul 2016!

3. Destin Lewis

Dr. Paul,

You have been my inspiration since the 2008 campaign, I was only twenty-three years old. I watched you speak at the republican primary, on television, while I was sitting with my grandpa. You were the only one on stage that talked any real sense. Your courageous speeches of the truth and justice made me realize exactly what was happening outside of the mainstream media's influence. As I look at our country today it makes me weep tears for the future of my children that are yet to be born. I want them to experience what it really means to be an American. Mr. Paul, I want to have my privacy back, I want to have my freedom of speech back, I want to have simple liberties back, and I also want the negative view of us around the globe to become a beam of liberty and justice that promotes freedom and love for all human beings around the world, NOT WAR!!! I believe the only way we can achieve this is for you to become our Commander in Chief come 2016. I have faith that you are a man of the words you speak, unlike these other false Americans. How dare they represent our country by taking an oath to protect the constitution and then just to defile it along withthe will of the people.

Ron Paul, you are my hero, our champion of the constitution, and a true Patriot. Please, run for President in 2016. You are all we've have to save the country and our wonderful people. More people are waking up, I can see it. The American people will follow you the next election, I just know it.

4. Jacob Soppe

Dr. Ron Paul, I am a 19 year old college student who is studying to become a Pharmacist. I am scared of what the future has in store for Americans. It seems to be that you may be our last hope to slash the big government down to the size it was originally meant to me. I see no one else doing this. I trust you, my friends and family trust you. I do not trust anyone else working for the government. We will push for you to be the GOP candidate and YOU WILL WIN. America needs someone like you!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

5. Thomas Fassiet

Mr. Ron Paul, I really hope you run again for president. It is sadining to see someone like you to not get to win, people seem to not like the truth when they are so invested in a lie they have been told for so many years. It makes me upset when I hear you speak the truth about situations and people want to shun you out of conversation and "boo" you when you bring up valid points and things that could really benifit this nation at this point I have no faith in at all. I do not get invloved in politics and it is not my lane, but when I seen you come around with nothing but care for the people and the constitution the media wants to declude you from the conversatuon because they are corrupt and only about money. Everyone is simple minded, you really reached me. I will be of age when you come around 2016 and it will be the first and only time I vote if you decide to retire after or before the next run comes along. I understand you policies while people want to overshadow then with non sense and silly questions that are not even credible or should be shed light on by someone in such position that is running for president. The world is really messed up Ron, I see bad times really coming up ahead in the future before Obama leaves office becuase he has done nothing but run this country in the dirt while I believe he is not even an american citizen nor does he stand by what he promises to the people. the people are blind and they do not like to hear the truth, I believe you are a genuine man and can get this done. Please run, do not give up.

6. ralph undheim

I am 55 years old and have been stupid for not voting, up until I watch ron paul on youtube. So far he seems like the only politician with common sense, I will vote for him and if there is anything I can do to help him win any election I would do it.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

7. Lionel Patoureau

I have spent 10 hours a day to spread your message on the internet during your last campaign Dr Paul. I'm french living in Paris. I will do it again if you run again, with great pleasure !

8. m123

Dear Mr.Paul
    please please please be the president and teach
    those corrupt people that Islam is a peaceful religion and
    has nothing to do with terrorism.I really do appreciate your truthful words and bravery to stand for the truth and it is amazing how you still have the hope despite the brutal media.

9. Padideh

Dr. Paul,

Please run for president again! The nation needs an intelligent, great, and honest man like you!

10. Steven McCarty

Please run again in 2016 congressman, the country cannot stand much more of this two party system. If there is not a sea change in American politics, America may be doomed. I believe the US government is deliberately driving the people to a violent revolution which we cannot win. Once the revolution starts, this is all the government will need to suspend the constitution and crack down on the people like the Nazi's came down on the Jewish people during the holocaust. No third term for the president, no more rich guys at the top, only patriots like Congressman Paul. (From a former democrat who made the catastrophic blunder of voting for the President of the United States:(

11. Carsten Nielsen

Please if you have the energi, run again. Not just for the sake of the US, but for the rest of us living on this planet. We are many in my country of Denmark who would love to see your kind of change in US foreign policy. Our military however small compared to the US, have been persuaded to join in both Iraq and Afghanistan. We feel the same way about it as you do. We support our troops but are against the reasons for beeing there. We believe that the hoax of terror is a continuence of the "Cold war" the apparatus set up for the Cold war, is similar to that of the days were prohibition endeed and hemp was targetet to keep the FBI busy, since the agents and officers were already there. History repeats itself, all logic is ignored, and what does the US need in the Arab countries, is it just plain arrogance? I say run Paul, run. We love you, and if we could, we would vote for you too. Be carefull, be safe, and continue what you have started.

12. Oliver Beyer

@curtis stevens ii: AGREED..

13. Mark Reimers

Dr. Paul:

I sincerely hope you will run for the Presidency again in 2016. Our country is such serious trouble, you are (no question marks) our only remaining hope. I would love to see you and and Ralph Nader run together. You might be a couple of old farts, but I believe the youth of America in particular would rally around you two. Likewise, senior citizens like myself (who have nothing to lose but want to leave a better country for our children and grandchildren) will support you to the end.

Best wishes,

Mark reimers

14. curtis stevens ii

PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN RON! We need someone to continue the fight and I fear that no one else has the knowledge, reputation, or balls needed to win the election. WE NEED YOU RON! NO ONE has even came close to representing us as well as you have and what's even scarier is that no one has even tried! You were plotted against in the last election. Many know this but people are made to have more problems than they know what to do with which doesn't leave much time for public outcry. YOU ARE OUR PUBLIC OUTCRY! I would do anything to help you become president and KNOW that if you run I WILL vote for you and I've never voted before! We love you Ron and I thank you for your dedication and hard work. Again, PLEASE run again. I know its a lot of work but know that we love you for it and you will go down in history as a memorable true patriot and hero loved by all who hear you. Your words changed my life! Seriously! I never knew that someone in politics cared so much about humans well being. I had never heard anything of the sort from ANYONE in politics. That's why I've never voted. Who would want these selfish morons in control over their lives? And there you were all along!... the media was so against you that many including me thought you weren't on the ballot or I would have voted! Anyway for many years you have been working hard to light truths the establishment refuses to acknowledge. If you were president so many people in congress would be replaced with people who want to see a brighter future for mankind and with any luck creating a snowball of consciousness and truth. I'm asking you to try to save the country before it is completely lost. I'llstop wasting your time now sincerely Curtis ,27, Richmond,IN

15. Paul Sos

Paul Sos for Ron PAUL

16. Stormy McCutcheon

Your country needs you sir, please run again and we will insure everything possible for you to save this beautiful country.

17. john

Dr. Paul

I got an interesting post on my Facebook this week and it was a little boy sitting in a corner with his back towards a camera looking at a picture of a soldier in uniform. the caption below read.; I caught my little boy this morning spending a moment with his daddy we lost him in Afghanistan in january. This post absolutely broke my heart. And then you ask yourself why. This is a child who lost his daddy in a war that has no outcome or reason for our military to be there. The Afghan people don't want us there and we can't afford to be there. We need you to make another run for president again toend these useless wars , audit the fed and abolish the IRS as we know it. You are the only one that has been saying we need to do these things for years and probably the only one that has the heart to get it done. You are an honest good man one of the only ones in politics that actually cares about the american people and one of only a few that has a screaming chance in hell to get us out of this mess. Let's get Ron Paul a new address at 1600 Pennsylvania ave. In 2016 and get this country back on track

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

18. Alex

Hi,

I would like to know more about your claim that the GOP cheated Ron Paul and that he actually won. How do you know that?
    Please refer me to where I can read more about that. Also, to be honest... whereas I would have voted for Ron Paul (if I was a voter, but I'm not an American citizen or even live there) I really think many people would have still made the terrible mistake of voting for Obama (as they did). No way of knowing what would have happened. But in general, Obama is considered "handsome" and "charismatic" and Ron Paul is considered "controversial" and "old" and unfortunately that is as far as some (I'd dare say most) voters think.

1. Jason

This is just one of the many links. There were many independent videos taken at the RNC that showed Ron Paul being railroaded the idiots on stage wouldn't even mention Ron Paul's name when announcing the delegate count they did every thing they could to silence Ron Paul supporters.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkvOdyG9d7Y They were even taking a way Ron Paul signs from people so the party would look unified lol. This on top of delegate tampering at state conventions, and Poll tampering during the primaries. (verified by the Ludwig Von Mises institute in Alabama) Not to mention in Louisiana at the state GOP convention, The rightfully elected chairman (Paul Supporter) who is about 60-70 years old, was assaulted by the police and had bones broken because Mittler's people sicked the police on him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upj6KPXFtXU Just youtube ron paul cheated and you should have a good 2 days worth of cumulitive video to watch

19. Michael Rick

Dr. Paul, it's a longshot that you'll read this but here goes anyways:

First off thank-you for your continued fight against the ill-moral and unethical for over 30 years. I am 26 years old and about 5 -7 years ago definitely felt lost when it came to the world of politics. I am able to articulate things very well and when I could see how politicians refused to I almost lost all faith. Emerging from the shadows was you Dr. Paul, and your refreshing message of liberty. I have spoken to lobbyists, and have learned from a first hand account about dirty politics. It saddens me that so many people in office are willing to overlook humanity for the sake of a paycheck.

Ron, this last election I fought with my parents tooth and nail why they shouldn't vote for Romney, or Obama. They were lost in the partisan distraction, the "dividing lines". . When I had lost faith that my Baby Boomer parents were not going to see what was plainly going on in their faces something happened last week.. . My dad came an apologized to me for not looking into Ron Paul so much more! In light of recent current events, the older generations are finally seeing that your message is not Radical, but in fact honest. Even more so, how this campaign is based on more truth than any other since the 1960's. It is clearly evident to my parents now what's up, and what the Federal reserve has done, the IRS scandal, and the NSA Security breach were just icing on the cake.

This last election I feel was a fight to sink the message into the older generations, many young people like myself I'm sure can relate to the heated discussions at the dinner table, the mainstream media lies, and fighting to keep the wool from being pulled over our elder's eyes. If you run again for office, I imagine you'll have more support than you could have ever possibly dreamed of before.

When I see other Americans in the day to day struggle, I think of the real world difference your policies would have made. Just in front of me the other day was an older couple, in their 50's, at the grocery store, and the wife turns to the husband - "Do we have enough money to pay for all of this??" -- He Replies "I think so, if not we can put this and this back and we should be fine".

It really saddens me that so many people are held to the daily grind, to the point they cannot even comfortably shop at the grocery store. What if god forbid some emergency happened to them? It sounded like they didn't even have the savings to carry on.

I used to have my own automotive shop. I payed the rent using a work at home full time job, working out of the business. Even at $15.00 / hr, a premium wage to most Americans these days, I couldn't even afford to live on my own, let alone have the shop. I decided to move out of my house and into the shop in an attempt to keep things going, but when my buddy ran out of money I was only able to sustain another 6 months before I had to get out. I just can't help but think that if Americans weren't so oppressed with taxes and fees and financial gimmicks that people would have been more enabled to come in and have automotive or computer repairs done at my place. If fuel prices weren't so obscene I probably could have carried on just long enough to turn things around. Just think the difference your policies would have made when it came to me starting a small business?

I now live on $50.00 / week, while I try to continue the business I started building from my parents house. My mom has been unemployed for 3 years, diligently applying for 5 jobs a week and then following up accordingly. 200 Job applications later, she is still at home full time. She is an X-Ray tech with over 15 years job experience :-(

This is not a pity party for me, this is just another example of the struggle that an average American faces in day to day life in current society. It's definitely not as bad as it could be, and I'm sure that many people have it worse, we are hanging on the ragged edge hoping to not lose the house, but at least we still have one for now.

Dr Paul, up until you I had never seen a politician that actually cares about humanity and liberty, the one quality that should be a prerequisite for every member of office. I do not feel that your son would be as inflexible on these policies as you are, you are the key component to maintaining freedom, please stay on the front lines just a little bit longer!

I have a 6ft love revolution banner hanging on my wall, I'd love to put it back outside for 2016, and pledge to fight harder than ever to share your message.

Ron, you are genuine, as genuine as every soul poured into every message left here on your site. No other candidate possesses that.

It's been almost 150 years since an independent has held a presidential office, you sir will change the course of history forever.

Thanks for your consideration, with love-
    Mike

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

20. Tyler Thomas

Mr. Paul, im begging, PLEASE PLEASE run again in 2016. Im just a 15 year-old but am very confident in the fact that our government is corrupt and wrong. You are one of the only politicians i would ever vote for. I am worried about my, the rest of America's, and the worlds future. Without you I have little hope and i would be honored for you to be the first person I ever vote for. Please, we as citizens of this country need a leader who can lead us to liberty and you gain more supporters every day. You HAVE to run again and steer us away from tyranny. Don't give up, we can do this and free America from its constant constriction of liberty. Thank you Mr. Paul for all of your progress and efforts, but it's not time to retire yet.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

21. John Shearhart

Please run for president in 2016 and you'll have my vote!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

22. Justin Johnson

I am thinking about Paul or Libertarian this coming election. I am tired of the same old politics of robbing from the middle class and keeping the poor poor. We've already lost enough civil liberties. Its time to restore America:)

23. Loreto

I want to learn English only to read your books and understand your videos at 100%...I´m from Chile.

24. Dayle McQueen

Please run for President in 2016. I wanted you to win this last time around and look what we ended up with a disaster. You definitely have my vote and I am retired/disabled and do not work so you also have my commitment to volunteer to help you the way I can to win the presidental election in 2016.

25. Chris Cott

Please save our country Ron

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

26. A.A.Lewis

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony liberal policy's effect. But because, I am enlightened by my trust in Ron.
    Eh?

27. Gary Fitzgerald

We need you to get our America back!Please run,and i will work so hard to get you elected!America needs you really bad! Run Ron Run!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

28. Jake Davis

Dear RP.

I am an Australian.
    I am very aware of the situation not just in the US but the global turmoil that awaits us in the next 2 decades if things don't change.
    The world cannot keep fighting money problems with money.
    The world cannot keep policing it's weakest, and gratifying it's wealthiest.

I feel that the only nation able to usher us all into the next strata of human organisation along with technological and social advancements is USA.

You are all we have left.

Please don't give up.

Ron Paul 2016

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

29. Jose Rivera

Hello Ron Paul if you see this I would like to see you here in Philadelphia, PA I would like to see and hear you speak on the issues going on ....im a big supporter please come to philly I want to hear tp speak the truth .....im spreading the word about you in a good way of course......thank you Ron Paul for standing up with the rest of us who believes in the same ideas

30. Quinn

We need this. #RonPaul16

31. Chauncey Scales

You are the role model us young leaders look to. Keep up the good fight!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

32. infowarriorangrytiger

STAN WITH RAND

33. Rob schumacher

Dr. Paul 2016..........We the people need this. We the people want this. We the people must stand together for what is right once and for all. We the people....

34. Cat

We need you, Mr. Paul. You seem to be the only one with any common sense left. You must do something about the immigration problem before America is ruined for good. We need more of you in the lawmaking positions so you won't be opposed.

35. Edward Moran

I campaigned for the good doctor in 2012 and I"m ready to start right now for 2016 if he will run again. His honesty, integrity, and consistency are unimpeachable. He's a great man. Go Ron Paul!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0