Ron Paul 2016

3550 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,550 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Stephen W. Richardson Jr.

Ron,
    Please help us! As a single man, a lowly construction worker in Montana, I can tell that this beautiful country is decaying; slowly, everyday a little more of it dies. Pretty soon there will be nothing anyone can do. Now is the time to stand up and fight. You give up and take a break now, you will find no peace. Only in finishing what YOU have started and fought for all these years, only then will you find peace. I believe in you Ron Paul. The Media talks down about you only because they themselves are blind sheep being lead to slaughter trying to bring the rest of the free world with them. Please Ron, for the people in this glorious nation, save us.

RON PAUL 2016!!!!!!!!!

2. bobby tislow

Ron Paul 2016

3. bobby tislow

Ron Paul 2016....

4. Ana

Ron Paul,

We need you. Please don't give up and continue to fight. Anything IS possible with the help of God. We care Ron Paul! I care!

-Ana :)

Please.

5. Rebecca Kelly-Moya

I was so disappointed about the 2012 election. I was not exactly pleased with our choice of candidates & I was very irritated that I didn't even receive my new voter's registration card until a month after the election - despite requesting it several months prior to the election. Women fought hard for the right to vote, & in 2012 my personal experience left me feeling like all of those amazing women had fought in vain. I imagine the Maine voters & many other American citizens might have had similar feelings after the election was said & done. Regardless of who had what experience during the 2012 election, it is unanimous that this country needs healing, We the People need mending. The only politician who is capable of restoring America and helping the People, through his intelligence, true patriotism, humility & heroism...is Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul for President, 2016!

6. cindy davidson

america and the world needs more people like you, who are willing to tell the truth and make it about the constitution and the people just as our founding fathers intended.
    big government doesn't want you but we do.
    they want to keep their secrets, take our money, diminish our standard of living and control everyone, including other countries.
    who will stand up for what is right?
    the average american feels helpless to effect change so, we become complacent and hopeless.
    we do need a huge change in leadership.
    i agree with everything i've heard you talk about.
    what can i do to help you or someone like you be elected?
    does my vote even count?
    yes, we need you!

7. Alex

This past year, I turned 18 and am now of legal age to vote. I have done some research about who I will vote for during the 2016 presidential season and I've come to the conclusion that not only is Ron Paul the only decent-hearted politician left in this country, he also has the best plan for cleaning up this wasteland of a country and restoring it to its former glory. I can proudly say that I will be voting for Ron Paul in 2016.

8. Carl

Dr. Paul
    If what you what you have done is retirement, you have a work ethic like no man I have ever met. Keep up the good work. You have created a movement. Already we start to see more libertarian minded officials in office. If you decide to run for president again I will be behind you 100%. If not, I hope we have someone running whom you would endorse. Tho I understand that to do so would require great trust on your part. No matter your decision in 2016 thank you for speaking out, and for all the work you have done to show Americans a different way to live.

With sincere thanks,
    Carl Miller

9. shantytown

Its about time Ron just came out with the truth (or not) about who are the real enemies of the entire world and whether our governments and monarchies are really just willingly blind puppets of a few uber-rich banking families who orchestrate wars and depressions for their own empowerment.
    We need to know Ron .

10. Arslan Ahmed

My and my family's vote is for Ron Paul, same was the case in 2012, but Ron didn't run. We need people like him; not only for our own country, but for peace around the world. We have had enough of B.S and fillers.

People like Ron Paul have the potential of bringing our country and subsequently this world, out of misery and all what its going through now.

11. William Johnson

From what I can see about Ron Paul he won't deny Americans a chance for real liberty when the time comes. He keeps starting "brush fires" and gaining popularity. America needs a real leader not a phoney....

12. Dave Shaw

America needs Ron Paul to continue on where JFK left off. We can take this Country back and return power to the hands of Congress and the American people. Change will come, but change for the better will come with Ron Paul as President of the United States in 2016! If we had more candidates, more humans, like Ron Paul in this Country, it might not be where it is now. You have my undying support, and I will do everything in my power to see this happen for me, for you, for all children... For America!

America needs Ron Paul!

13. Dave Shaw

We need Ron Paul to continue on what JFK tried to do in the 60's. We can take this Country back and put the power back into the hands of Congress and the American People. Change will come, but only GREAT change will come with Ron Paul as President in 2016. Please let me know what I can do to help get America back on track. You have my undying support.

14. Sandra Pinnel

Ron Paul is a fine and noble gentleman who truly cares about America and Americans. He has a 30-year track record of doing what he says he'll do; something no other Presidential candidate can claim. He does not play games with the "Capital Hill Gang", and cannot be manipulated. I campaigned for Ron during the 2012 Presidential campaign, and our team would be so jazzed to do so again in 2016! America desperately needs him at the helm of our country - his wisdom, experience, integrity, and passion to return our country to the rule of The Constitution is the only thing that will save us. It is well past the time for us all to unite and pull together, and educate everyone we know about his directive. We can do it - we must! Do it for you, do it for me, and do it for those that come after us. RON PAUL PRESIDENT 2016 !!

15. Na

He wont run again, but his influence will be there when his son does!

New Kennedy family right there!

16. jacob

Ron Paul 2016. Who else would exercise their presidential powers in the only manner to get America back on track. Change is scary, but we need his kind of change now, before it is too late!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

17. David

If you decide to run in 2016, I would definitely support you.
    I've never seen the US Constitution trampled like it has been over the past few years. I'm fearful for my freedom, but more concerned about my children's freedom. It's a shame that I have been reluctant to post on your site because of concerns of being place on a NSA or Home Land Security watch list. After all, those who believe in the Constitution are seen as a threat for some unknown reason.

18. Kelly Brady

Mr. Ron Paul,

As you know, a large majority of us have been underexposed to you and your ideas, and it is a true shame. I have never seen someone with such strength, defending the constitution and standing up for the power of human ability. You are inspiring when given the chance to suggest new approaches to old problems, so please run in 2016.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

19. DB

Ron Paul, as a young college student, I must say that those of us with common sense and not fallen by the democratic charm saw you as the best candidate, even better and above that of Romney. We were heavily disappointed when you did not make it through because we felt that you represented the younger generations far better than any other candidate did, and that you could help us make the brighter future. Please consider running again in 2016 -- though we appear dwarfed by others in the colleges, we are in greater numbers than most think. The difference is that we're wise in how we portray our politics, and that we're serious -- not partying -- about our choices.

20. Sebastián Acosta

Dr. Paul, I'm not american, and I do not live in the US. Even though, your work, your ideas and your wise decisions have inspired me. I hope you win the 2016 election and, although not being an american citizen I will morally support your campaign and continue to study your principles and ideas closely. You are an example not only for americans, but for people all around the world

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

21. Kevin

Dr. Paul,

I hope for the sake of our country and the liberty of its people that you make a bid for President in 2016. Everywhere I look our movement is growing. Hopefully enough people will be "awakened" from the false reality created by the establishment to realize that your ideals will put this country back on track. Good luck to you sir.

22. nano

i voted for the wrong guy whose in office now.if i would of been more in touch with reality i would of found out what his real agenda is about...suppressing and destroying our country. help, please run with jesse ventura. i denounce my democratic electoral vote. go independent.we need new partys. peace

23. matthew gill

This country needs Ron Paul, and say his concerns, no, say our concerns are unfounded, we have lost nothing, only gained a man who truly has his peoples interests in mind. Vote Ron Paul 2016!

24. Cristian Barac

I'm not an american but sine 2001 the world is changing, not in a good way. The american society is destroyed from it's core, when you will fail for the other ones it will be very easy.

25. Gabriel Doria

I'm not a United States citizen yet, but I will be a naturalized citizen in a month and I'll be able to vote in the next election. Please run again! you have my vote! I was so sad in 2012 when Ron Paul didn't make it...

Sincerely,

A legally naturalized American Citizen.

26. Dahc Rekoj

I just have to say that Dr. Ron Paul is truly a great and inspirational American, and it is NOW FACT that he is a victim of media propaganda. Especially, (for example) when many of the major tv "news" networks claimed he had dropped out of the presidential race and that he didn't have a major political campaign following. In the face of all the propaganda he remains cool and collective, and calmly discredits those who attack him with such intellectual demeanor.

RON PAUL 2016
    RON PAUL 2020
    RON PAUL NOW!

27. nona

You have my support, so stay all that you are. Our country needs you as much today as we did in 1963. Thank you. I'm looking to the truth. Obama should be impeached.

Please run again we need you

28. Daniel

Out of all the candidates we get. Everytime I hear Ron Paul speak it brings me hope. I truly believe that he is the change we need. And I will guarantee that he will have my vote.

29. Tracie Isaacson

Due to the current "martial law" status in our country, and the government trying to take away our rights and liberties, I am preparing. I am scared for my children and their future. Even thoughts of finding a place to live outside of the country I've lived in for my entire life. Videos of the FEMA "concentration camps" and everything else have put a healthy fear in me. You, Dr. Ron Paul give me HOPE! Hope that our country can as a whole do the RIGHT thing for once! I support you 100%! I will continue to support you in every way that I can. I'm just a lower class citizen, but I will spread word of you, try to incite others to your cause and do everything I can to help! You have made a believer of me! There was at least ONE good politician! And if you run for President 2016 you will have my vote!

30. Don

Mr. Paul,
    I have to admit that I was, (until recently,) one of the many American's with their head in the sand. And then the scandals come out. After which, I went back through the internet and found out what happened during the last election. I was/am terrified. If you, or someone like you, (maybe Rand,) doesn't do something soon... Well you know better than I what is going to happen to the Constitution of the United States of America. It will become only an inconvenience for the US government to work around, (but they will.) The degree and speed at which DHS is militarizing our police force is terrifying. Recently, in the middle of the night, the army performed a training exercise without fore warning in Port Orchard, WA, and terrorized the whole town. How can this possibly be OK? Our country is QUICKLY becoming a TOTAL police state. Just sending you this message makes me an enemy of the United States of America. I spent 5 years in the Navy during the end-game of the Vietnam war. I consider myself a True and Loyal American and I'm scared of my own country. How could things get this bad?

Please, Please,
    don't give up on us,
    there are many more of us waking-up every day.

Sincerely,

A (scared) and true American

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 27 Thumb down 0

31. hank seiler

Ron Paul is the only person able to be President. we as American citizens need to align our selves for 2016.

32. Neil

Please run for POTUS in 2016 Mr. Paul, America needs you, our children need you. I am only one man and one vote but you have my support 100%. Please for the love of humanity run for POTUS in 2016.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

33. Dr. Pepper

I know this goes against his own policies, but Ron Paul needs to be dictator of the world.

He got me interested in politics and taught me that not everyone in government is a lying sack of shit.

34. Mihai Buzatu

Even if I'm not an american I think the best man to be president for America is Ron Paul...If you have doubts about that, just watch some videos with him on Youtube and You'll understand.

Ron Paul is a hero and he stands for what is important...

Back in 2012 I was convinced that he was gonna win the elections, but the power of brainwashing and media is strong...Obamma is a disgrace for this World.

Ron Paul, You are our savior.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

35. jake

Please run again we need you!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0