Ron Paul 2016

3548 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,548 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Vincent Tieu

Ron Paul is the only politician that gives a crap about the people. He see's the evil in the Federal Reserve (which most Americans don't know is privately owned). I wish the people would open their eyes. Don't give up America needs you.

2. Aaron

We the people need u Ron Paul

3. Brandon

I am 17 years old and I have always been caught between being a liberal and conservative. When I found Ron Paul's message of conservative libertarianism I bought it immediately. Ron, you are the only politician that I have seen stand up for the vision of our founding fathers. You are the only politician I have trusted ever. I will be eighteen in 10 months and you have my vote. I want you to be my president.

4. Paul

Dr Paul.

OK so your honest with us now I have to be honest with you. I'm 28 years old and have followed you political career closely. Your our only hope of saving America I know you know this as well. Trust me I understand you need to have your retirement years but it's about your legacy. how hard you have worked for all of us? Think about the hours missed from your family can you really just say I'm done. I feel like you know that we are all counting on you. Your son would be great for this nation after you lay the ground work. Nothing against him but your experience and knowledge would make this country whole again. Ron we are all still learning from you and we're not done I hope you realize this as well. Keep up your strong fight for our rights. The Gop can only hold back so long. We can win this. Thank you for being you.

Best regards

Paul S

5. Kenneth Beckham

A man of your stature should not be retiring. If you are elected as president then you will benefit the country as a whole.

6. Tom

I used to be a democrat.

I don't like where I see our country headed.

It's time for some common sense and decency.

If Ron Paul runs again, I'll vote for him.

If not, I'll write him in.

7. Gabrielle

Ron Paul for president! You have common sense, intelligence, and decency something that all previous leaders do not! Please run for 2016! I will try and spread your message as much as I can to all of my social media swayed friends!!

8. Joe Pepperton

Very true Joel, but it is a start to stepping in the right direction at least.

9. Joel

I like what Mr. Paul stands for. But it doesn't do any good to get him elected if we have puppets at Congress and House. We need Paul as president. America needs it.

10. Ka Lia

Ron Paul, you are the future that I want to see.

11. Charlie Nguyen

I'd vote for you Mr.Paul if you should try for the presidential set again.

12. David

We need you Mr. Paul.

13. Hal LePelley

To Ron Paul,
    First, I want to thank you for your service, which has always been consistent with the highest moral and reasonable standard we could ask of any elected official. I hope that I will have the opportunity to once again support you in the presidential election of 2016. It has become clear in the last few years, ( and the last few months especially) that many in the White House, Congress, and even the Supreme Court, have lost sight of the founding principals of freedom and equality that our country was based on. Though no one could doubt your efforts to fight these trends, I fear there are not so many politicians dedicated to that fight that we could afford to loose you from the political map. My generation still seems to have years to go before we fully inherit the political landscape and the shape that the future is currently taking makes me weep for what may be left for the generation after mine.

14. J

Ron for pres in 2016.

15. Matt Royster

John Paul..... we will need you more than ever in 2016.

1. Hal LePelley

*Ron Paul.

16. Elizabeth

The only politician that I whole heartedly trust.

17. Troy

Dear Dr. Paul,

Be not dismayed by those who mock the movement you've ignited, but let your efforts be redoubled by the eyes of so many you've opened. You know better than most the solutions to the problems in our government, and you stand for the principles that made this once a great nation. Heed the call of your countrymen. The time has come, we will stand with you.

18. Jay

Mr. Paul,

I do not think I am alone when I say, this country needs you more than ever. More than this country has ever needed a strong, sound, competent leader since Abraham Lincoln. I think back at what this country might be today if it was not for Abraham Lincoln and I think if not for your leadership, we'll look back an realize we have made a grave mistake.

19. Tim

As you've said, Mr. Paul.. people are waking up. These very same people need you come the 2016 election. America needs you and I believe more Americans will stand behind you.

I have nothing but Respect and Admiration for you and what you stand for.

20. Chris

Ron, your son is learning a lot from you, but does not have all the same traits and he is still very young. Because of this, I would have a hard time voting for Rand in 2016. The election in 2016 is too soon after he publicly turned his cheek to you at the Republican National Convention; I still have a terrible distaste in my mouth from that, because I first-hand saw you win Portland, Maine, and watched the GOP cheat and give Portland and our whole state over to Mitt Romney. I cannot imagine how you must feel after being constantly swept under the carpet and then to be dismissed by your own family member. Ron, WE really need you here. America desperately needs you. I know that you are not a politician, but you at least understand them, and know how to fight. I believe Rand is doing a very okay job, and is in a great position to run for presidency next term, but I am very skeptical about how easily influenced he may be. You, doctor, are the only person with such a proven track record, and the conviction to do the right thing. I am very concerned that Rand has had no one pave the road and that he is not smart enough to blaze the trail. Fighting for liberty is difficult, you get attacked from all angles. You are the only candidate that I could vote for (this election). I like Rand, but I can't vote for him knowing that he stepped on your head to get to the top when you would have reached down to pull him up if he was patient. This action only shows me that under pressure, he will skate the easy road. I love that Rand is young, I love that he is eager, but he needs someone to show him the ropes that isn't a circus clown. Thanks so much for listening. I wish you health and happiness.

21. whataworld

Please Ron, America needs someone who won't use the constitution as a door mat. That someone is you!

22. Matt davis

I would like to say that I will just vote for whoever runs in your place Dr. Paul.

But in this system we have I believe you are the only candidate that has my beliefs and more importantly(thanks to our system) the recognition to receive enough votes to actually succeed in the next presidential election.

I understand your desire to retire from (the Game) but I think you are about to succeed at something that you have worked most of your life to achieve, The Liberty of all Americans.

I do hope you will run, as you will have my vote.

23. Rafael

Let's go Ron 2016. You're the only reason I'm into politics.

24. T. Carmichael

As a Canadian student, I'm in full support of you Ron! I feel that you really need to get more public awareness about your message, and the best way would is to touch the hearts of all Americans. I think what would really help is to create an emotional inspiring speech, such as the famous Martin Luther King Jr. Don't step down to the media and other runner-up governors, because they know for a fact that you threaten their very profitable propaganda scheme.

And in the case that you don't win, you'll have the World on your side.

25. Natasha

Ron Paul we need you!!!!! You can turn this country around. Please run for president!

26. Dillon Calvert

Ron, you are the peoples last hope for freedom. I'm not like most of the other people commenting on here. I'm aware of the things going on deep within the belly of the beast. The underworld of politics is an ugly place, and I salute you for your righteousness. Most of your colleagues are doing the devils work. I sincerely thank you for your service as a public leader.

You know the plans of the elite. You are aware of the deception, and lies. You know as well as I do that the New World Order is closing it's grip on humanity. Dark times will fall upon us if good men do not stand and fight. Stand with me and the other patriots around this country and help us defend all that is good in this world! Do not give up Ron! We are in this together!

I am only 21 years old and I have this huge mess to face.
    The road will be long and hard, but justice will prevail!
    You have my vote for 2016!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

27. Zach Kaplan

Yes we all want Ron to be President. But I think it's his son's time. His son is just as intelligent and committed to liberty as his father. Instead of trying to get Ron to run again in 2016, let's put 100% of our energy toward Rand. And hey, if Rand is President, guess who can always stroll into the Oval Office? Ron!

28. Gina

Dear Ron Paul,
    I did vote for you. I am disgusted that the GOP kept cutting you off. I am ready to stand behind you any way I can if you would only run again. We recognize the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats. I believe it is time all the independents and any others who will, go Libertarian and vote you in. We need someone to turn America around and help get our Liberties back.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

29. Shadow

I really hope Ron Paul runs in 2016, there's a whole group of under 40 voters, independents, and progressives who would vote for him, but would not ever vote for another Republican (including Rand). I can say personally as someone who voted for Obama twice but was never a fan of Hillary Clinton, I would seriously consider voting Ron over Hillary due to issues of war/peace, honesty, and anti-establishment versus establishment. Please Dr. Paul, run; if you do not run and our only options are Hillary or a Republican without your credibility, that will be a VERY depressing election.

30. Roxie

I recently started reading Manifesto and was amazed at this man's integrity. I'm ashamed that I didn't pay enough attention in 2011-2012 to vote. I didn't believe that there was a candidate worth voting for period, so I just didn't vote, and now I'm sorry...however, I will do everything I can to show Dr. Paul that I respect him and his values and that I will be behind him 100% should he choose (please choose!!!) to run in 2016. In fact I'm hoping that if he runs there will be a way that I can volunteer to help his campaign.
    Dr. Paul you've worked hard for years, I respect that; I know you deserve to retire and spend time with your family after all you've already done for us; I can only pray God will give you the strength and drive to want to do just a few years more!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

31. dylan

heres to hoping Paul runs in 2016

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

32. Kyle

I can't stop watching "Ron Paul" videos on Youtube. Gets me fired up every time. Please run in 2016.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

33. Avery

I recently turned 30 and Ron Paul is currently the only political candidate that I have ever donated money too. If I chose one of his platforms to vote for his candidacy for president of the US, it would be his stance on bringing all of our troops home and closing all or most of our foreign military bases. The amount of money that would be channeled into our domestic issues would be staggering if we did that one thing. Thanks Mr. Paul for saying that in such a public way!

34. Kayla

I'm here today to ask you Ron Paul if what all you stand by is true, shouldn't you sill be running? If you retire, by the time I can vote in the next election, there will be no hope. (That's right not all Americans in their young age and all, are completely ignorant, I'm living proof.) It will be back to the same old people again claiming that they "oppose" each other when we all know they are the same dang people in the same dang club of "Elites". We need some hope at least that America can change. You were the one who opened my eyes up to the world. Ron Paul you were the one who made me change my thoughts on reality, government, honestly I owe a LOT to you. Mr. Ron Paul I know you probably may never see this, but I really appreciate what you have done so far, but please continue your awesome work! I understand it is frustrating after so many years of fighting for our freedom, and not getting it it. I can understand why you want to leave office. Every year the Liberal party gains more footing in a 3-way election due to you! You are one of the only ones left that actually fighting for the people! Without you, the government has almost completely won! Do you honestly want them to win!? All I ask is that you be in at least one more election so We the People of the United States can finally choose the one right person with any respect left for Privacy, Security, The People and any pride for the United States.

35. brock

I'm Iranian and like You 'Ron'

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

1. David

I am a thoughtful, liberty-minded, and conservative Virginian. Even though many Americans have lost their way there is still much to be proud of in our history. We need to learn from our history as a nation and from the history of all nations. Our new generations need to learn of the sound ideas (new and old) to be championed and upheld, and of the false ideas (new or old) to be discarded. There many reasons to be hopeful in our future and many reasons we should not give up the good fight. Dr. Paul you are one of those reasons. I appreciate everything you have done for our country and your non-violent means of spreading ideas.

Everyone in the world who is a HUMANITARIAN is a supporter of liberty and freedom...EVEN IF THEY HAVE YET TO DISCOVER IT!

Elect humanitarians to public office. Anything less is a shameful.

2016
      Dr. Ron Paul - President
      Dr. Rand Paul - Vice President
      (...regardless of the political party affiliation or political nomenclature used at the onset or the outcome of the race.)

1 73 74 75 76 77 80