Ron Paul 2016

3541 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,541 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. edward

Look ron paul. Bottom line. U have to run for president in 2016.. if you dont run to protect the rights of Americans.. Who will? nomatter what happends.. Thanks for trying. I made the mistake of being mis informed.. And voted obama.. I hadn't heard of you. but now i have, and i think alot of people experienced the same thing. 2016 is ur year man. Better late than never.

2. zach

Dr. Ron Paul I have researched you for a very long time. I absolutely agree with everything you say. you inspire me through these scary days. Your direction and focus on politics is amazing and is exactly what this country needs. Please run for president in 2016

3. anthony rastelli

He should run with his son as president and him as vice or vice versa. We are running out of time to fix this country. We most of all have to get back to our old fashioned christian values, which free markets are one of. There are 2 mentions of income taxes in the Word of God, 1 at 10% and the other at 20%, both were considered tyrannical by God. With Bible scripture logic, a income tax is used by only tyrannical governments, an author Gary something(forgot last name) did a fantastic piece on how socialism is evil and how free market capitalism is scriptural. The GOP is minutely any better than the liberals anymore. They call libertarians and conservatives extremists for standing with our founders in the true historic origins of our country, what a joke that is. Liberals are the most destructive people in any society, anywhere you look in history. Liberals always want everyone else to pay for there laziness, selfishness, and irresponsibility and when you disagree with giving them handouts they call you unsympathetic or unchristian(even though they reject and hate Jesus Christ). Socialism is theft, not christian at all.

4. Ryan

I live in the UK and I really hope Ron Paul run's in the 2016 US election.

America you have the opportunity to have a president thats not a puppet. Grasp it!!

5. Kim

I agree with you on the head start program. I did research on the program and to me it is very disorganized and too much money is being spent on this program. Six weeks to get this program up and running was not enough time to make something that big and cover that many people back then was madness. Let alone today. The program does not fix the problem it is a band aid that keeps falling off. The program would work if the families were taught before the child is born, not after. I hope to see you run for the next Presidential Election of 2016. If you do, you have my vote.

6. younglibertarian

Senator Paul— There's no other set of ideals that can save our country. I believe you fully understand the ideals of liberty, and have what it takes to restore our country back to its constitutional roots.
    My identification with the libertarian agenda is based solely on a basic human ideal of respect. This is evident in my beliefs to withdraw our troops all over the world as well as to not allow the government to 'disrespect' the individual both socially (human rights) and economically (socialism).
    It is also my belief that our founding fathers created the constitution from this same understanding of respect. This ideal was so clear to them after the oppression of tyrannical British rule. The founding fathers created the constitution on their notion of how a government 'should' be; based on this ideal of respect, and true freedom. You too understand this!

Help our country restore capitalism, personal freedoms, and reinstate our constitution! We need someone with your vision to lead!

7. Jill

He's got our family's vote!!

8. Pds

Now Dr Paul is a change I can believe in! We need you Dr Ron Paul!

9. Steve Manning

We need a leader who actually cares for our well being and safety, not some secretive government who has an agenda that puts us in danger. We are not the police force of the world!!!!

10. Kerry Moynihan

Also, if you all would like some more insight into how I want to help the Republican Party embrace people like Ron Paul, please check out my Twitter! @TheFuture_GOP

11. Kerry Moynihan

I am a Republican, but Ron Paul seems to be one of the only politicians who leans right anymore who possesses TRUE Republican values that the GOP use to have! I really hope he can help this country out, I just wish people would give the man a chance!
    Ron Paul 2016!

12. patric

Ron Paul 4 President!

13. Graham

I have always said we are not the police force of the world!
    Ron Paul knows this.
    This countrys' only hope is you sir.
    Sure like to eliminate the electoral college
    and get us out of the United Nations.

14. John

Ron,
    Please run again. If for no other reason to give the American people one more wake up call. Your credentials are stronger and more noteworthy than most politicians already serving! Most people are cowards and can't handle the straight talk "truth"that you give out.

John

15. Denise Lowe

You make me sick. You don't have any respect for a group of people who contributed to the greatness of this country. I will be sixty yeasrs old next month,and when I hear people like you and ted cruiz pretend that African Americans do not mean anything in terms of the development of this country when in fact ted Cruz is not a American citizen but he has the nerve to question the President send his ass back to Cuba, Ibet Castro would love to see him. It's people like ted cruze and his father that created the atmosphere for someone like Castro to come into power.

1. Kevin

Mrs Lowe,

I am sincerely curious how you believe that Dr. Paul has disrespected or belittled the contributions of African-Americans to this country and why you believe that Dr. Paul has anything to do with Ted Cruz or his father. Dr. Paul's freedom movement is completely independent of Senator Cruz, the Republican Party, Tea Party, and the GOP. I believe that the freedom movement Ron Paul has created offers equality and freedom to all people and recognizes everyone for their hard work and values.

Please take an unbiased look at who Ron Paul is and what he stands for and I'm confident you will respect who he is and what he stands for.

16. Sarah

Our country in is desperate need of you Ron Paul. We need someone educated and knows what he's doing. RON PAUL FOR 2016. Honestly, America needs more like Ron Paul. Please Ron Paul SAVE OUR NATION FOR 2016.

17. Sarah

18. Sarah

19. Chris

Ron Paul has got to run in 2016 or else this country is screwed

20. James Ford

I'm a Ron Paul supporter and agree he should be a candidate in 2016!

21. Pete

Dear Ron Paul
    I am not an American, i am a New Zealander and 51 years young. I was proud to be part of banning American ships from coming in to our ports and standing up to the US bully. I thought good ridence who needs these thugs with there nuclear weapons and there over reaching foreign policy telling everyone else how to life there lifes i had no respect for your culture or beliefs at all. Then by chance i read the Constituion,The Declaration of Independence and the bill of rights not shore if that is the right order but they had a profound effect on me. Through further reading what we have seen over the past 100 years is not what the founding farthers had in mind and i believe you are the only person that can start to restore that American Dream it is a beautiful dream . An i fear if it fails that dream will not only be lost to America but the rest of the free world. Was it not said by someone that America will lead by example not by force.

22. Marc Stephens

Dear Ron, please, in behalf of soooo many people who are waking up and finding leadership in you, reconsider running again, shit I havent voted for anyone since Ross Perot lol, but seriously you are a beacon of hope to a sheeple who need someone to stand up and speak the truth, Dems and GOPs be damned(they're bought and paid for). Damn Ron run in 2016 and LETS fix this shit!!

23. Tracy

Please Ron Paul, do not give up on the upcoming Presidential election. We need you regardless of the medias bias. Our Government has failed the people; and our rights, country, and constitution is at risk. There has to be a way to impeach Obama and eliminate the Obama Care? Our country needs someone who believes in our Constitution and the Freedom our forefathers fought so hard to protect. I am tired of the fraud, liars, and cons! It is also displeasing to see people getting away with breaking the law and how they use their power to get away with it! We need a real American to run for office to preserve the integrity of our Country. America is a laughing stalk in other countries. There is absolutely NO TRUST in our Government with the American people thanks to the individuals that have been so dishonest and have violated our rights as citizens.

24. James Firth

Go beyond the mainstream media and make an informed decision in 2016.

25. Kris

God, I sincerely feel that Ron Paul is one of the few hopes left for America. There has been so much recent support for the Libertarian movement and Ron Paul, that it is indeed a realistic thought for him to be chosen during the primaries; he was ranked third, IIRC, in the last election, despite little to no media coverage. If chosen as the Republican candidate, the media would basically be forced to provide wider coverage on him, and people might finally open their eyes to what is important and healthy for the nation and our futures.

Ron Paul 2016!

26. Joe Thompson

Ron Paul for President in 2016!

27. Dennis Crosby

you once mentioned the 37th congressional congress why have you not brought this to the for front of your campaign. You must and should let the people know what this is and how we the people can make sure it happens

28. ken rackley

Tired of all the bull . have to start listening to Ron Paul and what his future plans are for 2016 if he would be president. This government need to be cleaned out and let get Americans with a long ancestor history of true Americans in. It makes me sick to see Musloms in the white house. And get that commercial of the Indian with a tear in his eye because he cares about his land, back on the scream.

29. Scott Parmalee

I will vote for you again! Please, please, instill some hope for your supporters!

30. Jeff Stecik

I am a young man who lives in northern Alberta. Looking at my new daughter, I can see what I hope she and her children should have: freedom and peace. Thank you Ron for being a real man and standing up for what's right.

31. Leah

Ron Paul cured my apathy.

32. john

ron paul is truly a profit that can save our nation. i just keep thinking that eventually he will grow too annoyed to explain simple notions to a bunch of complicated fools. he seen the ressession and housing market bubble. he forementioned obama's lies about troop withdraw. and now, again, he warns of impending calamity. The most disturbing thing is that he exposed something... (inadvertently mind you) that the major news networks are puppets! the very people on which we depend for information do not need to tell us the truth or can omit what they deem harmful. an even worse injustice happened at the polls! the very place we seek to have our voices heard is now, as far as i'm concerned, corrupted. facebook and youtube are the only reliable news sources we have left. i don't think we should have to wait until 2016

33. Kat King

I have voted for and will continue to ask for leaders like Ron Paul. Our Nation is long overdo for true leadership. The sad sheep that are currently in office for their personal gain are from from the character of our founding fathers. I'd hate to hear what men like Washington and Lincoln would have to say of our current state...

34. Ken Hickman

I can honestly say without hesitation that Ron Paul is my number one choice for the office of President of the United States. Every time he speaks I find myself agreeing with what he has to say. Ron Paul is the only person qualified for the position that I trust. I'm losing hope in our government on all levels, not sure I ever really had any to speak of in all my life come to think of it. While he may not win, seeing someone who represents Liberty and realistic approaches running for president gives me a glimmer of hope. He has my vote whether or not he is on the ballot.

35. jeremy

This site being fake or not.. this country needs Ron Paul to run 2016. The top do not want him to take it.. that's why FOX news does not recognize him. He is actually never mentioned in the media. I am in the military and him being voted does not benefit me.. but benefits America.. and that is what it all boils down to. Ron Paul..revolution.. let us all wake up.... please.

1 74 75 76 77 78 80