Ron Paul 2016

3544 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,544 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. 21ms1ksn3

Agencja ochrony Kingpol świadczy usługi w zakresie ochrony mienia i osób, konwoju oraz innych usług dostosowanych do indywidualnych życzeń klientów. Agencja ochrony Kingpol agencja ochrony Gdańsk jest jedną z najstarszych tego typu agencji ochroniarskich na Pomorzu. Rekomendowana za swoje liczne osiągnięcia przez wiele czołowych firm i instytucji w Trójmiescie i całym województwie pomorskim. Sprawdź jakie pensje otrzymują kierownicy agencji ochrona gdańsk oraz osób w Polsce! Zobacz jak dużo się zarabia na stanowisku nadzorca agencji ochrony mienia zaś osób!.ochrona trójmiasto .

2. Matthew

Help us Ron Paul. You're are only hope.

3. Rocky Hanes

Dr. Paul: I voted for you in every primary. I wrote you in when you did not win the nomination. I stood on street corners campaigning for you in the rain, while wearing a coat and tie. I endured the relentless treatment that you were given by the bought and paid for news media. I endured the way your own Party humiliated and disowned you in the debates, with criticism, belittling, and sometimes total avoidance. I hurt for you each time you cried the voice of liberty and tried to revive the principals of a Party that no longer exists. And, the fact of the matter is, I can no longer, in good conscience, do this anymore if you run as a Republican again, for their ideals are no longer the same as mine. I cannot, and will not place my mark in a Republican or Democratic box again. I do not believe that the American people voted for Obama. I believe they voted against a Party that was more interested in protecting big business interests overseas through engaging in continuous wars, than they were interested in the welfare of their own citizens. I truly believe that the pulse of the country is somewhere in between the two major Parties, and not in either actual Party. And, I strongly suggest that you give the American People one more chance, a real chance this time. Break away from the Republican Party and run as a Libertarian or an Independent. Add a strong running mate early in the campaign, such as Jessie Ventura. That would be an incredible power move. With your experience and knowledge, and his passion for truth real freedom, you would be an unbeatable pair. Drum up a campaign all over the country for Independents and Libertarians to run in State and local elections under your banner, so you will have the support in Congress from the first day you enter office. And let’s make America a great nation again!

4. kredyt bez zaswiadczen

It is perfect time to make some plans
    for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post
    and if I could I wish to suggest
    you few interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

5. kenneth cloud

Mr. Paul. If you are not planning to run in 2016, would it be possible for you to train someone, or perhaps show them how to do it the right way(your way). My boss told me on 12/18/13 that on the first I could possibly become unemployed due to Obama Care. Like many other americans I've worked very hard for what I have and if that’s the road we are going down fine. It sucks but I do not want my kids to have to travel this same road… I have watched almost all of your debates and everytime you were interviewed. It not the fact that you are so good at what you do, its the fact that everyone else is just so bad at it… If you are elected president of what was once a great country I will do my part to see that you spend the following 8 years at 1600 Pennslyvania Ave.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. EDMUND BURKE..

6. kenneth cloud

Mr. Paul. If you are not planning to run in 2016, would it be possible for you to train someone, or perhaps show them how to do it the right way(your way). My boss told me 12/18/13 that on the first I could possibly become unemployed and if that's the road we are going down, it sucks but I do not want my kids to have to travel this same road... I have watched almost all of your debates and everytime you were interviewed. It not the fact that you are so good at what you do, its the fact that everyone else is just so bad at it...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    EDMUND BURKE..

7. Chito Landeros

This man has to be president, he is our only hope for a better future. We have to accept that our government is run by maniacs,corrupt money hungry politicians, Obama is nothing but a puppet. Ron paul our only hope.
    Ron Paul 2016

8. Alexander Portelli

I won't vote for your son or anyone for that matter if you didn't run. I just can't find anyone that inspires me like you. You ran all these times, at least give it one more shot.

9. christian ituarte

we need someone like you!!!!
    guaranteed vote

10. Austin

Mr. Paul, please run for president. I am 19 and do not want to grow up in this country. I want to move away from this once great nation but if you were to run I know you could win and I could have hope for the future.

1. Niklas

Please don't move!
      Obviously he needs all the support he can get. While you want to move away from the US, I want to move to it. Just so I could vote for his cause. As a swede, it amazes me how some of your mainstream media is treating him. They have a huge responsibility to show all the alternative candidates despite the low percentage of votes or such, in the name of democracy. Some of the videos show true disgrace towards the democratic values and procedures. Please stay and vote back the old USA the world loved and look at as an example of perfect progress.

11. Blake

Let's just make Ron Paul president now. Impeach Obama.

12. Deuteronomy

You people are delusional. I worked on both Ron Paul's campaigns in 2008 and 2012 and I can say for a fact that he wouldn't win in 2016 either.

Yes, the man influenced my life more so than any politician or philosopher ever has. I owe my entire career to him. But to think that he would win in 2016 and to put him through the burdening presidential process is just wrong.

It's time to move forward and allow new libertarian leaders to emerge, like Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie.

It's honestly the emotional attachment that you have to Ron Paul because he probably opened your eyes to an entire way of living. And that's fine. But for a brief moment, breath and think things through.

13. Mike Sanchez

You have opened up so many eyes and minds including mine.
    I am 43 with 4 kids and only would wish they would be able to witness
    an extraordinary man as yourself becoming President of the United States.

I have followed your teaching and speeches and videos since 2008 and i believe, no let me change that...know...that you can and would be the person along with the the help of us true Americans to change this country...

It is also nice to see many people from other countries who have your support.

...the R3VOLUTION contiNues...2016!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Mario

I AM CANADIAN, and proud to be, but I swear that if you, Mr. Paul, become president, I will become a proud american that same year.

New slogan: Please run, Ron!

15. The master

I am a man 30 years and I'll make love to Ron Paul if that makes him a president, I will do it on live television.

16. Lee

You are the only politician I've ever donated money to and I donated several times. I believe in America. I believe you can help everyone see who she really is.

17. Davis Walker

Absolutely Ron Paul 2016! You are our hope!

18. Dinesh

Dear Mr. Ron Paul,

As countless others have mentioned before, you are the only legitimate candidate for the presidency. I have been following the American political landscape for the past decade, and have studied its history. Your sincerity is evident in your actions and speeches. You tell it like it is.

Sir, as a Canadian who wants to see true American pride restored, you are the only hope. The other GOP candidates were puppets. You were the only one who spoke the truth and the media/corporate world found you as a threat. It's pathetic to even compare you to any other candidate. The likes of Bachmann, Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich are a disease to society. Their views as shallow and consist of meaningless and repetitive rhetoric fueled by the war-propaganda and the media.

I commend everything you've done - you're a hero. You shake up the system and it's refreshing to see such honesty and integrity in a candidate.

I implore you to seek the presidency in 2016. Even though I am not allowed to vote, as I am a Canadian citizen, I will do all that is in my power to promote your cause. I am currently a CA student in Ontario and very active in politics.

All the best in your endeavours!

Sincerely,
    -Dinesh

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

19. Loura

I didn't even vote in the last election, because Ron Paul wasn't on the ticket! We need him as our president.

1. Steve

I didn't vote either because Ron Paul was cheated, I felt the election was rigged.
      Previously I had voted for Obama hoping for change, that was a huge mistake! Then when I saw Ron Paul Running I really wanted to vote for him, saw him get scammed by the media, and by the system (Maine). So upset I didn't even bother voting.

20. Kyle

Ron Paul:

You must run again. The message you bring is vital to the survival of this nation which was created by the people and for the people. Lady Liberty is in ICU and we need the best DR. overseeing Her recovery. Dr. Ron Paul, that is your role in history: To revive and resurrect a nation which was founded on freedoms which are now being trodden over with impunity. Please do not allow our Country to fall asunder from the schemes of those who have contrived to corrupt and degrade the Liberties which make this Nation great and allow us to stand head and shoulders above the rest of the world.

Kyle

21. Joel

Ron Paul has the principle and intelligence to turn this country around in the RIGHT direction. Dr. Paul, please remember, "Though a righteous man may fall seven times he shall rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity." In other words, if your message is right don't stop because the wicked thought they destroyed it. Keep going. Keep chipping away at all those deceitful, corrupt politicians. Ron Paul is making progress, so don't let up!

The greatest evil is not when evil men do evil things, but when good men do nothing. We need you Dr. Paul.

22. Kory

I was going to vote for Ron Paul and I will again if he runs.

23. Tom

Ron Paul has my vote

24. Rob

WE need you more than ever Dr. Paul. All of your years of hard work are going to be paid back in spades because the country will finally be ready to hear your message as the music stops.

You are the best one to lead the change necessary in our government and our economy and the realignment with truth that is so sorely overdue.

Ron Paul 2014

25. Ryan Bayman

Ron Paul, America needs you now more than ever, you may have lost in 2012, but everyday more Americans wake up and begin to realize that this country has fallen from the path our founding fathers had set for this country. You are the one person who can restore our republic and stop this empire we live in. Dr. Paul please run for President in 2016. You have more followers now than in 2012, and if you begin to campaign your support will rise even higher. Please Dr. Paul, America needs you, will you answer her call? Will you re-ignite the Revolution that you rallied so much support for?

26. kenny

Dr. Paul is the man! Future President 2016. Obama sucks. Same as Bush We need a man who could protect our civil and personal liberties. The only Dr. to predict this economic collapse and he is the man.

27. Hugh Coolidge

Yeah, um, you would never beat Obama.
    Thank you for your agreement.

28. Freedom4America

President Ron Paul,

He is and will always be my President. The Propaganda Media Stream (PMS) and the Heads of the Republican Party cheated We the People from having a Real President and NOT a puppet like we now have.

Although I am a registered Republican, had to to vote for Dr. Ron Paul in my state in primary, I absolutely HATE political parties and believe, like our Founding Fathers did, that political parties are DANGEROUS and they DUMB DOWN the Electorate by just letting people vote along party line WITHOUT even researching the candidates that they are voting for.

I even started a FB Group called "Freedom FOR America and NOT a political party".

Many will say that Ron Paul will be too old but I challenge any of you that think this to bicycle 20 miles every day in the hot Texas weather and in the humidity that must occur in Lake Jackson, Texas. This is Dr. Ron Paul does every day and even challenged the other Republican candidates in 2012 to do with him and NOT one of those Panty Wastes took him up on his challenge.

Dr. Ron Paul, please consider running one more time. I am working with a company that will eventually let us put our own satellite into space and have our own TV Network and we would definitely want you, your son, Judge Napolitano, Peter Schiff, etc to be a part of it.

President Ron Paul 2016,
    Freedom4America

29. T. Beauregard

We need more citizens to awaken from the government and media induced fog. As they say, the truth will set you free. The truth is exactly what the left fears the most. That is why they lie, cheat and misrepresent the facts.That is the only way they can win and that is how bad policies like obamacare are passed.

30. robin

Ron you would be a great leader

31. rebecca rakes

with this obamacare bungle all you have to do is run on your past promise of getting rid of the IRS .. if you actually get this done then those (which are many) will vote to not have to pay the penalties that the unaffordable health insurance act will be costing the taxpayer by 2016 say it loud and say it often .. no IRS I wanted to see you beat out Romney and Obama in 2012 and you are still my choice.

32. Gian Lazzarini

You'd have my families votes! I'd love to see you as president!

33. honk donkl

if you don't run for president I'm going to kill myself.

34. Bailey Spencer

C'mon Ron, run! I'll be 19 in 2016 (so this will be my first time voting federally) and there's nobody I'd rather vote for.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

35. Kevmeister

If you don't run for president, I am going to renounce my U.S. citizenship. Each day I realize more and more that I live and pay taxes to a country and see no benefit from it. I have served this country active duty. As time goes on our freedom and liberties are being diminished. Our legislation and govt. has been tremendously breached and tainted by corporate corruption. It's up to you to pave the way and to set an example for those who follow. You have the support of the troops as well as the fresh and bright minds of the college youth. That speaks volumes! If you don't win in 2016, then we know the polls were rigged. As a nation there is so much more room for growth and development, we just need the right leader to sift out the BS and take action.