Ron Paul 2016

3671 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,671 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Anna Hays

Mr. Paul,
    All I can say is YOU are the only person I would register and vote for. I am 28 years old, my bf is a veteran of the Iraq war,and we both hope and pray that you will run. I personally am sick of all the corporate agenda in our country. Please Mr Paul….I’m a Texas native living in Arkansas and both states have a vast net of support for you. You have a pure message and we need you. Please run. Please…..

2. Vanucci

Please run,
    From Australia

3. Hopeful Citizen

I hope you do run in 2016. I will be voting for you, and become active in campaigning for you. Please, don’t give up on us!

4. Ricky McKelvin

MR. Ron Paul…I am 20 years old and i stay up on the world events i want to be a lawyer then one day a congress men to be true and help people and fight for and hold up the Constitution and i know in my mind and heart that you do just that everyday. I am asking you to please please please run for president again in 2016 it will be your year. I have prayed on the fact that you will run and win. I am scared to live in this country anymore. I don’t know what my future looks like with all this craziness going on. I know you can help fix it get the USA back on track cause its end is coming soon if we as the people don’t act now and with a great man like yourself as our leader it will work. I know it will so again i am asking you to please run again. I believe in you and so do my friends and family we want to vote for some one that we trust in.Not for the reason that the other guy who is running is worse. Thank you for your leadership and bravery and honesty .

5. wake up people

Mr.Ron Paul I am praying 4 u 2 run once again plz do u have my vote and my family and friends vote we the people got your back we see and feel the truthfulness u have spoken all these years it never changed and sincerity and honesty of your character u r the real deal and rare 2 see in polotics these days plz run 4 president in 2016 u r our only hope.

6. Anthony Nasif

Please Ron Paul, run for president. If you dont, I fear… No. The people! We the people fear that we may never see true freedom again. You’re our only hope. Please run.

7. Kyle Hampton

Truthfulness is the ultimate foundation to all virtues of humans and functional systems alike. Strict irrational parents vs. democratic parents with firm morals.

8. Nick Staab

Dr. Paul,
    Please Sir, I would like to sincerely ask you to reconsider running for President one final time. You’re literally the ONLY hope for America and by extension the World. The planet is on the precipice of full blown global fascism and powers at be have nearly won the battle. The eventual enslavement and suppression of mankind by the elites will lead to the end of humanity as we know it. Whether this happens in 10 years or 100 years, mankind will not be able to carry on for very much longer if the control is not taken back from those who wish to enslave us. You are the ONE man who can and will put a stop to this. I have great respect for your son and I have no doubt that he’s a very good man, but in recent years it seems that he’s swayed away from your philosophies and beliefs and is now attempting to conform to the false left/right paradigm’s way of thinking and political decision making. Please don’t take offense to this statement but I truly feel from the depths of my soul that YOU are the only man who can and will put a stop to the treason that has infiltrated and infected America. Only after America has been purged of this destructive force, can the rest of the planet be rid of these evil men and women who are hell bent on fulfilling their monstrous agenda. Please Dr. Paul, the people of America are starting to “wake up” in record and previously unimaginable numbers and the pace of this awakening is quickening and multiplying with every passing day. By the time that the next election is underway, this mass of MILLIONS of newly awoken people will all look to you for leadership because you are the ONLY man that we can fully trust. Without the reformation of America, the world will quickly fall at the wayside and when this happens all hope for the humanity will be forever lost. The human race needs you Dr. Paul :). Thank you so much for taking the time to read this Sir. I truly wish you and your family all of the health and happiness that this world has to offer.

Sincerely,
    Nick from Colorado

9. Chris Long

Dr. Paul,

You have been fighting the fight for as long as I can remember with the media and haters. You are really the one of 2 politician I trust and the other also happens to be a Paul. I’m afraid my kids may not grow up in a great country if you don’t run. Even if you don’t win that isn’t the point because you still get your messege out and people hear it and want a little taste of the freedoms you speak about. I know you will be loved even more than JFK or MLK. I am inspired to do things for this country when I hear you speak the truth. I want your courage. America loves you Ron. Please inspire us one more time and win!!!!

10. Bryce Slade

Ron Paul,

I’ve never seen a more honest and caring politician. You are the true answer to protecting our constitution and freedom. I hope, with all my heart, that you will run in 2016. The American people are finally waking up and want a leader they can be PROUD of. I’m 19 and represent a lot of younger people who are willing to support your run for presidency. Please, Ron, we need you now more than ever.

11. Sally

Before, the country wasn’t awake enough to break away from mainstream left/right and simply vote for someone with common sense. People are waking up quickly. We are going straight down the toilet. If you don’t run and help save us, help remove the rest of corruption, who will? I hate to say how much a campaign boils down to money, but it does. What can we do to help you Dr. Paul? People are ready for you now. I hope you’re well period, but for the sake of the nation and world for that matter I hope you’re able to run, and I hope you win. Are there any good candidates with a chance at winning? I think you have a shot this time. People are fed up. People are scared.

12. Surfisher

State of the Union 2014 — or to be correct: “The Emperor’s New Clothes”

“Look Ma, he is nothing but a naked wannabe dictator”….

Read more at http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2014/01/state-of-the-union-2014/#VKdZZdVfEipEmpWA.99

13. Kem

If you’re alive and well in 2016, and don’t run for president, then you not only turn your back on your country, but those who believed in you. The youth…the future. I trust that such will not be your legacy.

Be all that you can be, Dr. Paul.

14. John Giovanazzi

Dr. Paul, You are the reason I became SO interested in politics! I joined the GOP, ran for my district delegate and WON a delegate seat in the second district in Iowa in 2012. PLEASE run again, even as an Independent! YOU WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THESE United States of America. With Rand by your side the PEOPLE cannot lose!

15. Carlos

Excuse if I’m blunt but dr. Ron Paul why are we all gonna bullshit ourselves. We all know there are snakes behind these elections that don’t want Prosperity for the people and this country. This is why you didn’t win , because these forces behind everything that goes on in this country are controlling every type of exposure and hiding the truth. They fear you! They are threatened by someone who pocesses true leadership, someone who keeps it real, someone who is actually fighting for the people. They know if you win all their plans will be ruined. It’s not about democratic or republican party but about someone who the people can trust , someone who is for the people. If you don’t run again then there is no point in voting because they are all in it together.That’s why they all go against you. The only none supportive people you have are the ones you are competing against so it’s hard to understand why you haven’t won if the whole united states is behind you. I see no difference between the wrong and the wrong . Its ron paul or someone who shares the same ideas as you and is willing to fight for the people. We The People need you to run again and bring back freedom to this country before all hell brakes loose. People grow tired of this tyranny. It’s time for a true change not just another sign with the word change in it. As a suggestion to all Ron Paul supporters and those who help in your campaign if you choose to run again is to create our own source of media that captures the truth like whos trully winning the peoples votes. If they dont acknowledge you or give tou coversge then its on us as the people to back you up…Also having people go out and ask the people who they are behind and create real polls. Not like the ones on tv that show lies or in your case didn’t even include you . And if possible we need to find a new way of voting because we all know elections are rigged. My respects to you Ron Paul .

16. Justin Broeren

Dr. Paul, I have been a huge supporter of yours since 2009. I strongly believe that in 2016 you have the greatest chance of becoming president. The country is in need of a major change, and i believe that the people are finally realizing this. I hope to hear that you decide to run for president in the next election!

17. Chris Neris

This day in age it’s sad to see that our media giants really have the lack of respect for a TRUE libertarian. People of this country need to wake up an realize that if we do not change our ways of this corrupt government bad times are a head. Ron Paul has been there day in day out expressing the need to change! If our troops support him why can’t everyone else. We need you Ron Paul 2016 !!!

18. Luis

You have to run again and win. I’m not a supporter of republicans but you take it back to why the country was so good. You have to try harder then you ever have in your life.

19. Jason Maly

Our country needs you please fight one more battle for the whitehouse!!!

20. Stirling Rutty

Dear Dr. Paul,

Since 2001, The American people have felt the effects of both a failed Republican presidency and a failed Democratic presidency. Obama promised change, yet his administration has essentially continued most of the corrupt policies of the Bush era.

If there has ever been a time for change, it is NOW. The American people desperately need a shift from the status quo, and there is currently more awareness of your message than ever before amongst Americans. Without a doubt, you have more of a shot than ever at winning the presidency in 2016 because the American people are becoming more and more disillusioned with the two big bureaucratic political parties, and they want an alternative!

Sincerely,
    Stirling Rutty

21. Ian

Please ron paul DO NOT GIVE UP!

Ron Paul for 2016! The people will embrace you in their time of need, you are the people’s voice.

22. Bradley Derryberry

America REALLY needs you, please give it at least one more shot. I will rally for you in my area. Spread the good word the media can’t do.

23. Andrew Caruthers

Ron Paul for president, we love you

24. Samantha

Dear Ron Paul,
    We Need You.
    Sincerely,
    Freedom.

25. Adam Wright

Hello Ron Paul. PLEASE run for President in 2016. I have been a follower since your 2012 election running. I am tired of the corruption and I know you can fix it and I know you can and will if you try win the 2016 presidential election. You will fix our homeland, our country, which will expose all the global corruption. Please before it is too late.

26. jhon

A compilation of footage that shows how the establishment used illegal tactics to get Ron Paul out of the presidential running. Everything from bias to voter fraud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

27. KMitchell

Dear Ron Paul, my adult children and their friends have recently woken up and now realize that BOTH parties are dishonest, horribly corrupt, and puppets. You are the only true answer for a constitutional government. Many young people are frustrated and disgusted with our current government. You are the answer for TRUE change! You’ve got my vote, my adult children’s vote, and their friend’s vote for 2016. Run, Paul, run!

28. JF

PLEASE run again in 2016. Especially this year, we (the college-aged group) have all realized how dire we are for policy change and for you. We are tired of our wasteful and embarrassing foreign policy, weary of the war on drugs… Show our generation that politics can influence our lives and make them BETTER. Not just this one person, the future of millions of us rely on your example. Be our beacon, unify our country. We will go out and vote. 2016 is the year of definite change. Choose to be the cause, not a witness. Support from Texas!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

29. Patrick

I am 15, during my life time, you have run twice for presidency. Third time’s the charm!

30. Jarby Brown

Please run for President one more time. It will be the first time I will be old enough to vote, and I would like it to be for someone I strongly believe in, and who’s views reflect mine very similarly. Run one more time and I will guarantee you a vote, and maybe some more if I can argue your case well enough. I hope you make the right decision!

31. eric

Ron Paul, Pleeeeeeeease run in 2016. You have a better shot at presidency than ever before. We need an honest, consistent president.

32. TheRightTurn

I used to think that Ron was an outsider…Now that I’ve watched a few Youtube vids, rather looks like he enjoyed quite strong support, even from the Republican party people…Guess that his only chance is to run as an independent – and yes, he would surely make it big (provided the counting comes anywhere near reality)!

33. Tim Agar

will Ron Paul be running as a Libertarian?

34. Diane Roberson

Ron Paul you were cheated out of the 2012 election. What happened to you confused millions of people at the time. But this time we are prepared for their tricks. We will gladly spread the word. Daily so many more Americans wake up to the reality of how government is run. I don’t have a solution to the problem of medias control over the situation. However you are the answer to new hope, for freedom , and liberty to be restored. You are not a puppet ,you are the people! You are our voice! Thank you please run for president 2016!
    Diane Roberson

35. kredyt bez zaswiadczen

It is perfect time to make some plans
    for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post
    and if I could I want to suggest
    you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

1 76 77 78 79 80 84