Ron Paul 2016

3542 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,542 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. joseph Legere

Mr. Paul on behaf of the young people of America PLEASE DONT GIVE UP! I have been a registered voter for 14yrs yet have chosen not to vote due to the fact that ibrefuse to settle for the lesser of 2 evils but Ron Paul has given me hope and i think that goes for so many young people. We the people want REAL change and are ready to work for it all we need is leadership. Young people in general have some apathy towards politics not due to laziness but due to helplessness. We know the game is rigged and there is an IMMENSE sence of outrage inside of us towards the lies and thievery perpetrated against the American but we feel powerless as we are unable to find a politician that we feel will serve in the interst of the people. Enter Ron Paul. He has ignited a sence of empowerment amongst the people the likes of which i have never seen. A revolution is afoot we just need leadership. I fear that if Mr. Paul does not run it will deflate any shred of hope left in the people. We have had a "what can ya do" mentality and thats how we got where we are now and Ron Paul is the answer. I as well as millions of others who have chosen not to entertain the lies told to us by the gov are ready to fight back. We know something is very wrong with our government AND WE DEMAND CHANGE! (real change not Obama change)

2. david

i know its an immense amount of stress to run again, but America needs you.

3. Amin Nadif

Hello mr Paul.

I will keep it brief.
    Please give it a go, not just for America, but for the World.
    You insoire me.

May Peace be with you

4. Mike

This needs to stop. Give the man a break. Not to mention, this is perilously close to idolatry and hero-worship which distracts from the primary goal of advancing ideas and principles, rather than winning elections where too many compromises have to be made. There's no doubt Paul will be remembered in history as one of the country's greatest statesmen, but the physical and mental toll of running a campaign has to be excruciating, especially at his age. The two presidential runs in '08 and '12 were extraordinarily successful in advancing the libertarian message. That was the goal all along. Now the guy has his own TV channel, home schooling program, foreign policy institute, public speaking engagements, and who knows what else, to continue advancing these ideas. Why wander back in the cesspool of partisan politics at this point? His son, while far from being a solid libertarian, is a very good politician and will be a formidable '16 candidate if he decides to run. While he's not his father, he sure beats Hillary or whatever other establishment goon the GOP props up.

5. Elijah Gierek

I have been a strong supporter on Ron Paul since I first learned of his views about a decade ago. I agree with him 100% and I would love to see him leading our country. I consider myself a liberal however Paul is a man I could see myself following along with the rest of the country. Unfortunatly he got stonewalled during 2012 election. If he puts himself on the ballot you can be damned sure ill be passing out leaflets and volunteering my time to help him get a tad closer to victory. I think the government has slowly gone down for the past couple decades. I also believe that Obama has gotten a lot of crap that he doesn't fully deserve. I'm looking forward to a strong option in 2016 and I beg Paul to get back in the game. He has been gaining support for years by a younger generation and old alike. Seeing him take the oath of office would make me and millions others so happy to see a president that people can be passionate about. Plus someone who is actually smart AND served his country in combat.

6. Gershom

Most people are saying "Yeah! Get back in the ring and get knocked out again by the Military/Industrial Establishment!" I for one am not. I believe the Congressman has done his full duty for his country and should not have to run for President again. Everyone remember a certain aging man in the White House who was forgetting key items in his second term? Let's not go through that again! Rand or even Gary Johnson would make a better candidate because they still have their wits about them and could handle the stresses of the White House better. Ron Paul should be spending his time with his wife and grandkids, not worrying if everyone wants him to run again. Leave the poor guy alone.

7. Lucas Vaccaro

It is selfish for us to ask you to run. You deserve retirement. You deserve relaxation. You deserve to wipe your hands clean and be done. But that time is not now. It cant be now. I would not even be able to cast a vote for you in 2016 because I am too young. But for that one vote i cant give you i would give you dozens more. I would do everything in my power to raise support for you and sway voters to you. I may be young but I understand the need for you to Run for 2016. what you stand for, what you think, and how you do it will change this country for the better. Even if you didn't win you running would raise support for your ideas and only increase our numbers. Theres mucht hat needs fixing and i don't expect you to do it all. But running in 2016 will be a step- in the right direction, regardless of the outcome.

8. Eric Evans

Mr. Paul,
    I am a Libertarian, and I was very disappointed that you dropped out of the 2012 election. I was looking forward of voting for a man who would not lie when he swore The Oath of Office. A man who would truly “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution”, instead of someone who would “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” except for the 1st Amendment or except for the 2nd Amendment. In 2012 I was left with voting for the lesser of two evils or a man who stood little chance of winning…Mr. Johnson got my vote. I do not like the fact that you run under the Republican banner, however I understand that the only way we will get a real American in office is on the GOP ticket. It seems like at the moment our rights are circling the drain. Our government has already shown us, through serious violations of the 4th, that they will take our liberties away if they can get away with it. Many people I have talked to about American politics did not even know that there was a Libertarian Party, but they know who you are and what you stand for, and many from both sides will vote for you. Sir, please, reconsider your retirement, your country needs you!

Respectfully

A concerned soldier and former Marine

PS: I fear that if we continue down the path we are headed someday servicemembers will have to decide between following orders and protecting the Constitution.

9. Rick Graham

Normally I would say hope you're enjoying your well deserved retirement Ron. But we need you Ron to give it one more try. You are in all my 40 years as a voter the ONLY candidate I have ever given money to for their race. Why ? Because you are the only one I have found to be honest, the only one I have found to tell the truth. like my Pastor you tell us things we sometimes don't want or like to hear, but we need to. I believe you are the only Candidate that can bring us back under the US Constitution. Please think about it Ron - 1 more.

10. Doug Vigano

I must say there is a serious mess to be cleaned up in America today and I believe you might be the only individual (to my knowledge) that has the will, the knowledge, the experience, and the attitude to get the job done right. I'm proud to say that I voted against Obama in both elections; however, McCain and Romney are less than adequate candidates for the office of the President of the United States. I deeply hope that you consider running in 2016 to bring us back on track and to enjoy the peace and prosperity that we know is possible and that so many have died to preserve. I salute your military service and your devotion to staying the course for so many years. Thank you for serving this once great nation to the best of your ability.

11. Steve S

Would love to see you run again Ron
    You've inspired so many in your last campaign...no doubt the next one will be even bigger!

Much love from Australia

12. Dr.DarinJohnson

i'm usually voting democrat except for GOP christie whitman nj govner...paul 2016 is only "republican" or other-party candidate i would vote for!! for god sake not fox war monger repub or clinton II!!((( ...what can i do to help or contribute?!? that's my 2 cents, now where do i send my 10 buck$ i know u will spend it wisely!!))

13. Frankie NYC

Dear Mr. Ron Paul

All i want to say is that you are our last hope. Really
    I have two little girls and a boy and i am afraid for their future in the USA.
    In Today's world we really do not need wars, we need jobs so we can provide for our families just like our fathers did and theirs. Many many people want to breathe and feel freedom again, or those who havent yet let them get a taste of freedom and equality.
    We are Americans, people looked up to us, asked us for advices, but now they point finger at us. I want to tell those people that it is not us Americans, but the ones who make decisions and change constitutional laws without the permission of its people.
    If I can be of any help needed for elections or anything please email me do not hesitate
    BkenPromisesNY@gmail.com

Thank You and God bless you and keep you healthy Dr Paul

14. Charlene Burton

Dr. Paul, I respectfully beg you to please run for President of the United States again in 2016, if this country lasts that long. During the 2012 election, I repeatedly pled with people to vote for you because you could be America's last chance for a return to the great nation we once were. Well, I believe the past five years have not only proven how disastrous for us as a nation the results of the 2012 election were, but that they may have been given to us so we could see how serious a mess we're really in, and how imperative it is that we get it right next time. You had the grassroots support in 2012; the head of the RNC and the mainstream media just didn't see it. Perhaps in 2016 Reince Priebus will allow the primaries to play out as they were intended instead of interfering. I believe that if he and the media hadn't interfered in 2012, and if the election hadn't been fraudulent, you would be our president today.

Thank you.

15. Brian

Ever since I came of voting age there has not been one candidate I found had his head squarely in the middle of his shoulders and not to one side or the other. It has been disappointing. Young individuals move into office with great aspirations only to eventually fall pray to the first lobbyist with a fist full of dollars (Cue Theme to Good, Bad and Ugly). Maybe there are some that have a strong will of ethics, but I'm pretty sure they will succumb once they too realize they don't really matter.

However, I've been watching you. You've done your time and paid your dues. I don't feel your drive here to be as trivial as "I want to be President". I feel that you would go in long enough to put this country back on track then go back to a quiet life that you already so well deserve. I sense genuine concern, and even though I don't support some things you say, I would support you.

From the land of lower middle class baby boomers, I endorse you. -B

16. Brandeyn Seeger

Dear Dr Paul,

As a sophomore in High School, I am becoming increasingly concerned about my future and my country. In the next election, I will be 18 and ready to vote. I have stood by Paul's side in 2012, assisting my adult counterparts in campaigning for our beloved Ron Paul. I remember the extreme sadness I had when Paul didn't make the nomination. I vowed to myself that next election I would make a difference, that I would cast my vote for freedom. Dr Paul, I cannot think of any other man to run for president as you. You are my inspiration. Please Dr Paul, give it one last try. Liberty needs you!!

Sincerely,
    Brandeyn Seeger

17. ulrich sherry

Dear Dr Paul,
    Ever since I learned about the AE for 9/11 Truth group, I have been researching everything available on the 9/11 event. It has been a disturbing journey as I have learned about the Powers behind the Government and those that put Presidents in the job. Social media may not be everyone's cup of tea but it sure speaks loudly!
    You are the only hope for the United States to redeem itself in the eyes of the World. I live in Australia but care about the way average Americans have been taken for fools by people who think they are beyond the law. Please show them, that they are NOT.
    Dr Paul for President 2016!

18. Ron Paul Supporter4lyf

Hopefully future President Dr. Ron Paul, it would be very, very wise of you to NOT quit at this time, especially when your popularity has sky rocket'd to the extreme heights as it has. The same crowds that follow you and storm places to fill areas that you speak in just to hear your words would happily tear down walls that blocked you from being President of the US.

I realize of course what you said about not having two Pauls in the Political field at the same time, but seeing as how absolutely NO one is as uncorrupted as you are, and what the Government is doing is not a game to begin with. They're toying with real people's lives, and playing with death - not for them of course, no, no... For us, they never cared about us, they would more than happily tax us to death or kill us all off for fun and profit, while they realize that they will not be held accountable for their horrific deeds.

I'm 120% sure that those people that worked to get you as high on the ballots as they did for 2012 will push 100x's harder to get you into Office, and for that matter there are now new voters, people that couldn't vote before due to being underage'd that are now old enough to vote. We have had our 8 years of Democrats in power, it's now time to have 8 years of a Republican. And I along with at least 75% of Americans desperately want that President to be, Ron Paul - 2016.

19. Jason Strickland

Mr. Paul,

I understand your desire to retire from politics, and I wish there was a candidate that for 2016 that gave me the confidence that your voting record and commitment to liberty give me. If you decide to change your mind and run again, I will do my best to get you as many votes as I can.

20. Simon

Dear Mr. Paul,

I am ashamed to say that my voting years (2008,2012) were led by corporate news opinions. I have grown up politically and cannot expect anyone worth while to turn up on a ballot in 2016 unless it is you. It is true that this is a narrow minded opinion and I will consider all candidates through a more mature lens, but only if I have to. I give my sincerest thanks to all you have worked for in the past, and hope you will be a part of America's political future. We need more Ron Paul's, but for now there is only you. Thanks.

21. foreigner

Mr. Paul,

I, as many other, truly hope you will run for president in 2016. I am not a citizen of USA nor do i even live in states. How ever i do realise that with out a man like you in charge of the worlds biggest industrial country the consequences will be horrendous. Not just for USA, but for the rest of the world as well.

We are living in times when corruption in politics is normal instead of frowned upon. Governments are ran like corporations and of course they're mostly ran by corporations too.

We need some one to stop this world wide ponzi with fiat money, we need some one to show that governments are there to serve the people not corporations. We need you mr. Paul.

22. I'm Sorry

I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't look at you as a serious Presidential candidate. I'm sorry I wasn't a responsible voter that truly took the time to look at the facts. I'm sorry I trusted the Media and the Government too much. I promise... I promise to become a truly 1st time devoted advocate of any kind for you. I promise to show the American people that we are losing power as citizens (Attacks on the Second amendment rights, terrorist labels on American's that strip our Constitutional Rights, Prolonged Detention)... That we cannot allow the government to do absurd things like (War/Bailouts/Tax Increases) and show that the citizens are truly the ones in power! Plz Dr. Ron Paul 1 MORE TIME AT LEAST, even if you weren't to win, the movement you are creating is revolutionary, and will make a difference.

Long Live - Ron Paul!!!

23. denise king

America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist.

- Ron Paul

Please consider another bid for the White House.

I'm an NRA member, and appreciate your comment.

24. Eli Kerner

Dr. Paul,

I feel that you are moraly obligated to run for office as long as it takes for the American people to WAKE UP! But I fear that by that time it may be too late. I took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foriegn and domestic, and it infuriates me to see our government spiraling out of control. It tramples on the god given rights of its citizen under the guise of all being for the greater good. I know you are the man who can stand up for what is right, and would take your oath to uphold the constitution as seriously as I do. It is only a tribute to what kind of politician you would be that you've been doing this for 3o years and have never changed your views on an issue. I urge you, continue fighting to save this nation from itself.

25. Andi Passaro

I truly believe Ron Paul is the only one who can fix our country. I will never vote for his son; he's as bad as the rest of the lame politicians in Washington.

26. Ryan Langstaff

Dr. Paul,

I am an avid believer of your aspirations and ideals for this once great country of ours... I do believe we are being systematically taken down by our government and increasingly progressive police state. I also realize that this tactical movement is perpetrated by the same individuals that fund the un-Constitutional "wars" as well as our "monetary system" AKA the federal reserve... I would really appreciate it if you would grace us with your presence in the 2016 election and keep fighting the good fight. It has been a terrible disgrace that this has gone on for so long, and I cannot sit back and watch idly by while our country is being destroyed from within by the very people sworn to protect it.

27. Mr. Brazilian

I have never lived or voted in America, but I understand the need for liberty stablishment in USA and therefore throughout the world. Run for President, Mr. Paul!

28. Jorge

Ron Paul I come to you as a human being first of all, but my government(USA) would rather call me a Hispanic man or some Mexican.., well anyways I just wanna say how important it is to me and the future of "our" children that you run for president at least one more time, because your literally the only man who's brave enough to stand for the rights of the entire country, your the only man who the people can really trust with all of there hearts, your the only man who's a politician & actually recognizes what the constitution is there for, your the only man that the media can't make look like a dumbass because of your common sense, well quiet frankly, plain & simple you give the young men & women in this country hope for the future of "our" children. Thank you Dr. Ron Paul for a great run in 2012 I am truly blessed to have witnessed true hope, but I still hope everyday that you will return to the people the man you were always meant to be & that is the president of the United States of America. Thank you doc for your time I know you are a busy man, but have a very pleasant day. (:

29. Emilie

Mr. Paul,

You have my support, even though I'm just from the Netherlands! I hope you return in 2016!

Kind regards

30. Dee Aderholdt

Great Ron Paul 2016,
    Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a
    blog post or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same topics as yours
    and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wonderful blog by the way!

31. Frank Taylor

Dr. Paul

The time has come now more than ever for a REAL leader of the free world. You are the only one that dare rattle the cage on so many important issues avoided by the engrossed presidential candidates. WE NEED YOU! AMERICA NEEDS YOU! FDR could barely stand and was of older age, but his passion never faded. You must not stand on the sideline and watch the fate of this nation fall into the abyss. Your instincts are sound, your platform is solid if you would only LEAD us into the future of a better America. Don't turn your shoulder now Sir, we are behind you. If you were to initiate a revolution at this very moment to right the wrong, I would happily lay down my life for you and this great nation.

F. Taylor
    USAF Vet

32. Bill Bailey

Dr Paul- You were right all these years. Just take a look the news today. Seeing the shape of our country today for American citizens, our country would be in much better hands under your Presidency. I like Rand too, but having your leadership in the White House is really the right prescription for our nation, as people are taking notice.

33. Szablony allegro

Exceptional Blog!|
    These are actually enormous ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good points here.
    szablony www

34. Michael

Please run in 2016 we need someone with courage and brains like you, you are not a puppet like the rest. What about changing parties to democrat or independent. Whatever you decide just PLEASE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Chris Nippard

Mr. Paul,

Please consider my opinion as gospel, and believe me when I say that you are the only man qualified to represent our party, the white house, and this country. Do us all a favor, and PLEASE run in 2016.

Many thanks,