Ron Paul 2016

3591 Responses

“Ron Paul Would Have Beaten Obama”

Unfortunately Ron Paul didn’t win the 2012 GOP primary because the GOP establishment cheated him out of his well-deserved victory. But in 2016, things will be different if the liberty movement keeps gaining ground within the GOP. And while Ron Paul said that he is retiring from politics, a groundswell of support might motivate him to run again.

Here’s what you can do to help:

1. Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2016:

2. Sign the Ron Paul 2016 petition at RonPaul16.com

3. Post a brief comment in support and encouragement of Ron Paul 2016 at the bottom of this page.

4. Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul16.com.

5. Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

Countering the Mainstream Media’s Bias Against Ron Paul

The corrupt mainstream media will continue to ignore or downplay Ron Paul’s growing appeal. The media is part of the military-industrial complex and they stand to lose their corporate welfare checks when Ron Paul becomes President! We need to work even harder at getting the message out at the grassroots level! Tell 5+ people about Ron Paul today… and tomorrow… and every day!

Ron Paul can win… Ron Paul must win… Ron Paul will win! Please do everything you can to help us spread the message and reach our goal! Thanks for your support!

3,591 responses to “Ron Paul 2016”

1. Liberty or Death

Dr. Paul..
    My name will be unknown to you and everyone here. I am a young American, and I am not oblivious to what our government does, and is still doing. If you do not run in this next election I WILL NOT vote again like last time. I fear if you do not run that I and many of my brethren will have no choice but to go to war with the U.S. Government in an attempt to take back this broken and dying nation. I fear this sir. Many will die if that comes to pass. I will not lie, I am scared. Terrified that I will have to fight my own people to do what I believe is right. You MUST run and you MUST WIN. Time is running out sir…

2. Olivia lee

Dr. Paul

You are our only hope to get out if this mess, the right way. Your beliefs and morals are so opposite from what our twisted way of life and government desires. We are human and you are the only politician that acknowledges us as so . Our current government has a grave outlook on this life. They will be the death of us all unless you step in,’. We need you

3. Justin Tibbetts

Dr. Paul, I know it is illegal for me to do this but I must speak for those who are to busy defending the rights you fight for, I am an active duty Airman and with all my heart I speak for all of us here in the UK. Please for the love of all that we fight for, run again in 2016. I cried in uniform when I found out you didn’t win in 2012. I am 23 years old with two children, I need you to give them thier freedom back. You are the only one who can save us. God Bless you Ron Paul.

P.S. is it true you delivered Chuck Norris?

4. Calipatriot

Dr. Paul

Please run again. You are the only true leader of our country. I believe you can change our government and help our people.

5. patrick

Dear Dr. Ron Paul,

You were cheated out of it last time but it doesn’t matter, neither does the politics. Being Christians we know what has been written and what your movement’s purpose is. As one the most popular spokesmen it becomes your moral obligation to run for president and save many more souls. You have more ground than ever before and if you ran again, it would only perpetuate.

If I had your shoes, I wouldn’t stop walking until I have died.

6. criolipolisis

I was too young to be able to vote for a man like you. Next time mabe

7. Caleb

Dr Paul,

From parental grief and anxiety to the self realization that my country has been overrun with corruption, my strength has been whittled down to an all-time low.

The messages and ideals that you preach and follow are a shining beacon of light that strike to the core of all beings with some shred of intelligence.

Please… Rise against the huge financial interests in this country and show that there still remains at least one person who holds enough power to push forward the evolution of human consciousness!

Freedom must prevail.

Cordially,

Caleb

8. Kali eleftheriadis

Dr. Paul, I am a twenty year old American citizen who feels cheated out of what I grew up thinking my country was going to be like. My family moved back to the U.S. from Greece about thirteen years ago in hopes that we will have more opportunities in America as well as a better education for my brothers and I. Now that I am becoming more aware of what the government has been doing to it’s own and working my way through college, I can see that the US is not what it once was. It is no longer a land of opportunity and thriving, but rather of oppression of obsession. Our government is obsessed with scare tactics and conspiring maliciously against it’s citizens for their own benefit. You, Dr. Paul, have given me hope that the life that lies ahead of me and my future children’s lives will not be lived to satisfy giant corporations while working to live and living to work. You are the voice of the young, the ignored, and the wrongful victims of the federal government.

9. Sean Graham

Dr. Paul – I will be brief. You obviously have no idea who I am. In years past, I could have said the same about you. That, like our government, has changed. The current state of affairs within our federal government; the plethora of decisions and/or actions best described as asinine, illegal, immoral, inept, self-serving, deceitful and/or corrupt are at all-time highs. We are already being monitored, mandated, over-prescribed… too many to list, but you already know this. Is it Lord Obama, or has it changed to “The Omnipotent One” yet? At any rate, If I’m still allowed to say it, I DON”T LIKE OBAMERICA. Therefore, it is on bent knee that I beg you… beseech, implore, call upon, ask and entreat you to run for office and become our next PRESIDENT. YOU ARE NEEDED. Your country needs you, patriots need you and WE THE PEOPLE NEED YOU. Do not let us down. NOW is the time. Now you will have the support, backing, press coverage and the votes. If I have been moved to action, I know there are hundreds of thousands more out there who are ready and willing to fight the good fight. IT IS TIME FOR GOOD PEOPLE to stand up, speak up and have a voice. Dr. Paul, you are our champion. You are the best chance for the people’s voice to be heard and for change to take place. Please find it within your heart to rise to the challenge when you are needed the most. – Thank you. Sean Graham

10. Jeff

Dear Dr. Paul,

I was too young to be able to vote for a man like you. When I first heard about you in 2012, I honestly thought you were crazy and out of your mind. But then I began to listen more, and do my homework. I then realized you were the only truthful candidate there was out there, and it pained me to see you lose the nomination.

I’m very much in debt to you. You woke me up. I was a n unhappy neo-con, and now I’m happy being the libertarian I am. In 2015, I will turn 18, and in 2016, I vote for the first time for a Presidential candidate. I would sincerely hope to see your name on the ballot for President. I think the time is right for a man like you. I meet more and more people, and they like your ideas and what you stand for. Sir, I do believe you can do it.

Sincerely,
    Jeff, a soon-to-be-voter and big supporter

11. Quentin Bratton

Your the only one that has a chance of making a REAL change… Otherwise, America is doomed. Its your duty as a true patriot! Ron Paul 2016!!!

12. Nelson

Ron Paul stands for the American freedom that is the envy of the whole world. America is the land of the dreams, the land of the freedom, the land where it is not the government that controls life, but the people who control the government.
    I am not American, but it is very sad to see the US following the path that brought misery and lack of freedom to my homeland, Brazil.
    America needs to become again a role model to the world. A free America has benefited the whole world in the past, inspiring the youth to value freedom above intervention.
    I hope the American people once more teach the world a lesson and choose freedom.
    I hope to see Ron Paul make US government smaller allowing the US people to once again grow stronger, grow richer and get back their status of the freest people in the world.

13. Mohammad Zakaria Khan

Dear Dr. Paul, I grew up in East Pakistan, present day Bangladesh with great admiration, love and respect for American and it’s people . American idealism of national and individual freedom, liberty, honesty, hard work, education, reaching out to people worldwide, in need of help with food and medicine, not only in time of famine and natural disaster , but also in peace time. When President Kennedy was killed, gloom set over the country. Every body was so sad. As if our own president was killed. There was a lot of goodwill for America and it’s people. Not only in Pakistan, it was all over the world. See what has happened to present day America. American leaders have squandered all that goodwill, love and affection. For safety reasons, American travellers call themselves CANADIAN when they travel abroad these days. But why it has to be like this. Because there aren’t many people like you in politics any more. So, please run for President Election 2016. Not only America needs you to make America great again, THE WORLD NEEDS YOU. Best wishes to you and to all of us.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

14. Norm Kaske

Dr. Paul, I’d follow you to the gates of Hell…and burn them down!

God Bless the rEVOLution

15. Stephen

Dr. Paul. I am not American but I cant tell you that you sir are a man and leader I can fully respect. You are what I grew up being taught about. Your a real American leader.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

16. Paul Palmer

We need you as our president now more than ever. The US is in critical condition and we will soon reach the point of no return. The fed is at the root of the deep seeded problem we are currently faced with and it must be eliminated. If nothing is done, our children and grandchildren will be stuck with the mess that has been made by our generation. You are the only person with the power, funding, and willingness to run for president, who does not have their head buried in the sand, that is capable of making our country great again. You are our last hope. Please don’t abandon us when we need you the most.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

17. Karen Torres

Ron Paul !!!!! You need to run!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

18. Adam Christie

We need you Dr. Paul!!!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

19. Alex Greiff

I want Ron Paul to run very badly! We need America back:)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

20. Hali

Please Dr! America needs you!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

21. MSballcoach

The Ron Paul movement is and has been gaining ground, it’s time to this country back!! My vote will go to no one but Congressman Paul

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

1. jwhitehawke

Unfortunately the rhetoric about Ron by 2016 would be the same by the MSM and more brain dead Americans. They would be losing their SNAP card. He’s too old. He’s an isolationist.
      There are some great people who could bring back our US Constitution, freedoms, rights and liberty. Mike Lee, Trey Gowdy and Ted Cruz have much of what America needs to put an end to unfair taxation, needless war, illegal immigration, ‘o’care, police state private military and the war on drugs.
      I was an avid supporter of Ron for 2 elections, but it’s time to move towards the New Constitutionalists who are not afraid of the evil tactics from either major party.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 18

22. Wachyell O. Subagain

Please have a link to a video of your last speech to congress. This one:

It may be all the campaigning you require, short of getting people to watch it. Thank you, Doctor.

23. søren andersen

im not even from the us, but i like this guy. i will pray to god every night and morning, even though i have no religion, that he will become the president of the United States of America and that CIA or some of your other crazy Agencys dont kill him. we need Peace, not war. I have never heard a man talk like that in my life( that was alive), he speaks from the Heart and it the truth when he talks. Im 29 years old and have never heard a politician tell the truth or give any direct answers to ANY questions from the media.You good Americans keep him safe and get this guy elected for 2016, love from denmark

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

24. Jason Shade

Thank you for your courage, Dr. Ron Paul. It seems that you’ve earned many enemies, yet you continue defending our constitution. Don’t give up, support for you is building. You WILL win 2016, if you’re willing. I was kept ignorant to your message during the last election, sadly, but I’ve finally been made aware. You’ve diligently earned my vote. If you had given up before, your message may haven’t had reached me. Stay the course and you’ll receive the recognition you deserve.

Ron Paul 2016!

25. Chris

Please don’t give up, Dr. Paul! I have faith in you!

26. jhon duarte

A men Full of true in his words has been denied by the media, And someone from kenia is the president. If Ron paul doesnt become president ion 2016. Then we are really fuck.

27. jim jones

Ron Paul 2016 got my vote

28. Matthew

I am only 16, but I will vote for you in 2016 and will try my hardest to help this man become president.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

29. PAUL

Mr. Ron Paul!

Please run for the 2016 election!!!
    You are our last hope to save this country!!!
    Please audit IRS and FED.
    Stop their corruption!!! We respect you and support you!!!

God Bless you Mr. Ron Paul!!

30. bobby depp

I am a Texan stuck in Des Moines Iowa. I seek to get involved in a group or groups that are willing to hold demonstrations here in Des Moines. I am a very alert patriot that once worked for Dallas fire dept. I know much about D.H.S FEMA Bilderberg Group etc… I am a christian that wants to awaken others to the issues we now face. We need unity !!! If you are in Des Moines lets meet for Coffe see what we can do together then watch it grow! I have interview Anna Hartzog Ex. Asst. Sec. of Iowa state. I was on a tour of Cap. she was showing me the states constitution. I said… well Anna all freedom is America is at great risk. She agreed!!!!! We got to get her to not fear & speak out!! There are many Ideas you may have lets must them in the blinder with mine. We will come up with something!! If you live in Des Moines only please leave me a message on my guest book at my biz. site http://www.solavei.com/bobbydep

31. Virgil

They killed Lincoln, they killed JFK, they killed RFK, they killed Louis Mcfadden…. Be very carefull Ron. Why not ask for financial assistance and protection to Putin?

Greatings from France.

32. laura fletes

I normally do not like any politicians because I believe that everything they talk about is a lie. That no one person who runs for presidency wants change or anything good for the people. Today however, my friend showed me a video about Ron Paul that changed my mind. It showed the media ignoring, laughing, and just making him seem less important then everyone else. It angered me because Ron Paul had valid points. I believe that he should run again. I believe that he would make an excellent President. He deserves proper recognition. I believe in Ron Paul and he has my vote.

33. Surfisher

Rand Paul will garner nearly ALL of Ron Paul’s supporters votes — for they are educated enough to know that the apple does not fall far from the tree!

Let me phrase this another way (to see it from a different and more accurate perspective): Ron Paul supporters won many states by delegates (only to be ILLEGALLY overturned by the Neo-Con controlled RNC), therefore, know they were cheated!

For whom do you think they’ll vote in near unison — Ron Paul’s son, Rand, or a propped up another Neo-Con …?!

Add to this that when the time comes, Ron Paul will be stomping for his son, Rand! And this becomes an unbeatable combination!!!
    ——————————————————————————————–

The one thing Real Americans need to worry about is keeping the Paul’s alive! For the Bilderberg Gang wants them otherwise — and we all know what happened to JFK when he decided that America must no longer be ruled by Secret Organizations and special groups (like AIPAC — the Jewish Lobby that determines who is fit to be elected in USA ACCORDING TO THEM)!

Bilderberg wants Ron Paul dead:

JFK Secret Society Speech— The speech that killed John F Kennedy:

AIPAC — the American International Jewish Lobby that determines who gets to be elected in USA ACCORDING TO THEM — or more concisely stated: AIPAC — is now defacto the “Voice of America”: (pause at 2.24 — priceless pics of owned John McCain, Hitlery Clinton, Barry Hussein Sotero-Obama, Joe Biden and Lieberman make this cameo, not shown are nearly 80% of the rest of our elected by AIPAC officials):

LMAO — absolute the BEST and MOST COMICAL (until it shows the innocent children killed by Israel, to whom we give FREE Militrary Aid in the billions of dollars) SAD EXPOSURE of how the Terrorist State of Israel gets to have their way in USA!!!!!!!!!

30 pieces of silver to buy them ‘Americans’ Reps… — priceless!
    ————————————————————————————

Unless Rand Paul (or someone like him) gets elected as the next US President — kiss our Free Republic goodbye, FOREVER — and call US Israel’s little puppets, where we beg for crumbs from their International Banksters to avoid starvation!

34. gary weber

this would be something to fight for

35. Gary Seth

A Constitutional Song of Fire and Ice :
    It’s been a long long , long time
    How could I ever have lost you
    When I loved you
    And it took a long long , long time
    Now I’m so happy I found you
    When I loved you
    So many years I was searching
    So many years I was wasting
    Oh , oh !
    Now I can see you , feel you
    How I could ever misplace you
    How I want you
    So many years I was searching
    So many years I was wasting
    Oh , oh
    Now I can see you feel you
    How could I ever misplace you
    How I want you
    Oh I love you
    You know that I need you
    Oh I love you