06/2010

2676 Responses

Ron Paul Video Archive – 06/2010

For recent Ron Paul videos go to Videos

For classic Ron Paul videos go to Who is Ron Paul?

2,676 responses to “06/2010”

1. tom

I am researching this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to grasp what is this post about. asdfasdf

2. gkasjdajwk

06/2010 I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're amazing! Thanks! your article about 06/2010Best Regards SchaadAndy

3. discount electronics ci salisbury

Your blog is great and i also know Allen always adds balsamic vinegar to his soup.

4. nike free run

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

5. how to lose weight

Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you produced running a blog look simple. The full appear of your internet site is great, effectively the content!

6. Credit Report

Simply a smiling visitor here to share the really like (:, btw great pattern .

7. prezentacje multimedialne

Yay google is my king helped me to discover this great web site ! .

8. buy fioricet

Your article constantly include many of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just stating you are very imaginative. Thanks again

9. Dobre strony

Amazing web site! Do you've got any tips for aspiring freelance writers? I'm likely to start my own, personal website rapidly but I'm slightly lost in everything. Would anyone recommend you start with a no cost platform just like WordPress or go for a paid alternative? There are so many choices on the market that I'm totally perplexed.. Any recommendations? Many thank you!

10. Tami Higgs

Ron Paul makes more common sense than any politician I have heard! That is what our government is lacking, good old fashioned COMMON SENSE! If it Doesn't work, don't keep Failing. Sometimes common sense is the answer, but unfortunately greed gets in the way of our constitutional rights, and common sense doesn't work for the greedy. The most important part of our constitution is "of the people, by the people, for the people"...it has turned into of the government, by the government, and for the government, at the expense of the American people! You GO!~ Ron Paul!!!!! You have my vote, and anyone that I can contact between now and election day!!!!

11. bob hansen

help spread the word! send friends his policy speeches...he needs to be heard.
    his is the perfect messege...by an imperfect messenger. dr. paul isnt a good sound-bite kinda guy. if people take the time to really hear him and understand what he is saying, the may see the light. help him out and spread the word of true liberty and pease. ron, thanks for giving me some hope for america!
    bob

12. BRYAN

I would like to thank Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura for opening my eye's. I voted for Obama because of change and he has not changed anything. To him it was only a word. All he wants is to control how we live. Ron Paul you have my support.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

13. D Watkins

Everyone is asking for a third party runner, and Ron Paul is it. He he been on the ticket for how long? LoL, Remember Ross Perot? I was on my way down to vote for him when the winner was announced. Ron was preaching voter blocks and just making a difference then. Now something really has to be done and i think that Ron Paul is the man. If we don't make a radical change, kiss our future goodbye!! For realzies this time.

I would consider Ron Paul...

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

14. chris hadley

Thans Ron Paul for speaking for me. The FED need brought to light. People are being lel by the news paper and news tv. To see you on cnbc kicks ass. because left wing needs to know they are not better nor worse then the right. The fight for true freedom is the constitution. In it is the path of liberty and the rights of and for the people.