Who Is Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is America’s leading voice for liberty, prosperity and peace. As a former member of the U.S. House of Representatives and three-time presidential candidate, Ron Paul tirelessly works for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies. Ron Paul never voted for legislation unless the proposed measure was expressly authorized by the Constitution.

Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, before proudly serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force during the 1960s. He and his wife Carol moved to Texas in 1968, where he began his medical practice in Brazoria County. As a specialist in obstetrics/gynecology, Dr. Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies. He and Carol, who reside in Lake Jackson, Texas, are the proud parents of five children and have 17 grandchildren.

While serving in Congress during the late 1970s and early 1980s, Dr. Paul’s limited-government ideals were not popular in Washington. In 1976, he was one of only four Republican congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan for president. During that time, Congressman Paul served on the House Banking committee, where he was a strong advocate for sound monetary policy and an outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve’s inflationary measures. He was an unwavering advocate of pro-life and pro-family values. Dr. Paul consistently voted to lower or abolish federal taxes, spending and regulation, and used his House seat to actively promote the return of government to its proper constitutional levels. In 1984, he returned to his medical practice.

Ron Paul went back to Congress in 1997 to represent the 14th congressional district of Texas. He served on the House Committee on Financial Services and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, and eventually became Chairman of the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology. After retiring from Congress in early 2013, Ron Paul continued to advocate a dramatic reduction in the size of the federal government and a return to constitutional principles.

• Ron Paul never voted to raise taxes.
  • Ron Paul never voted for an unbalanced budget.
  • Ron Paul never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
  • Ron Paul never voted to raise congressional pay.
  • Ron Paul never taken a government-paid junket.
  • Ron Paul never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
  • Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act.
  • Ron Paul voted against regulating the Internet.
  • Ron Paul voted against the Iraq war.
  • Ron Paul does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

On the Issues: Audit the Federal Reserve, Our Money, Taxes, National Defense, Border Security, Civil Liberties, Health Care, Abortion, Education, War on Drugs, Global Warming

15,789 Comments:

1. If all of the register voters who support Ron Paul that is on this forum become a delegate in your precinct, Ron Paul will win the Republican Nomination.

Contact your "local Election Board" and ask whom the "Precinct Committee Officer" is in your voting district. Contact this person and let them know you want to become a delegate.

If you all are serious about wanting Ron Paul being our next Commander In Chief you must to become a delegate.

Sorry to say but this is the only way. The delegate caries the power. Get off of the couch and do it. Exercise your power!!!

Ron Paul 2012, In Liberty from the Pacific Northwest

• Steve, I am interested in becoming a delegate.
      Are there any restrictions?
      Also, what are the duties of a delegate?

• You only need to be a register voter. Thank you for your interest Joe.

I copied this from the Ron Paul 2012 Forum. If this does not answer your questions then please let me know and I will try to do better.

Contact your district Republican “Precinct Committee Officer”. Tell this person that you want to be a “Delegate”. This will give you voting rights at your ” Republican County Convention”.

Then at this convention you will have to run to be appointed as a delegate with voting rights at the “Republican State Convention”.

This is important. The if the majority of the delegate's are Ron Paul supports then Ron Paul will win that state.

The winner at the state convention in then carried to the “National Republican Convention”.

The candidate that carries the majority of the states will be put on the republican ticket to be voted on by the people.

In 2008 the majority of the county’s in Eastern Washington State carried Ron Paul. Western Washington State which has more county’s carried whats his name, McCain. Which means Washington State voted for McCain at the Nationals. If more people in Western Washington would have put out a little more effort for Ron then Washington State would have had to support Ron Paul at the Nationals.

I was a delegate for Ron Paul in 2008. It cost a total of $200.00 and four days, all on weekends. I did not go to the Nationals. This is the best donation that a person may give to help out Ron Paul. This is not difficult. So please do it, become a delegate for Ron Paul. Like it or not, this is the only way Ron or any candidate will get on the ticket.

IT IS THE DELEGATE'S THAT DECIDE WHO WILL BE ON THE TICKET.

I am sure I left something out or did not explain this right so please jump in where I messed up. Please!

Ron Paul 2012, In Liberty from the Pacific Northwest.

2. Mr. Ron Paul is a true honest American man that we need as President right here right now. Thank you Mr.Paul i now have hope for the future of our children not fear. but things will get worse before they get better, Just hold tight, be kind to other, and we will prevail. by the way you are blessed ( big smile)

3. I wish I was able to vote for this man but I'm from Ireland, I hope the American people wake up to the lie's they are continually being fed by the current government and vote for this man who has the real American peoples interest at heart. The world is not against you America so I hope you stop believing the bullshit you are being fed to justify the wars which are killing thousands of you each week.

4. True stories thanks be to god ron
    paul u wil live 4eva dude wisdom god looks you are the man no question.

5. I am so sorry that I am from the Netherlands and I can't vote for Paul! Paul has a sense of economics, foreign policy and goverment size that no politician here in Holland has.

6. Watching from London England Obama seems to lack understanding of the economy and expresses faulty/quick sand foundation policies for the economy. As the US economy is linked to the european economy and the rest of the world it is hugely important for it to be strong and i think reform is needed in the US over banking so the rest of the world can see and follow. I believe Ron Paul is by far the most likely candidate who can succeed this. He has a great understanding on the economy and has a very clear and consistent agenda. Looking back throughout history however many people criticise the US it has been the most free and democratic super power. And i sincerely believe will continue in doing so if Ron paul is elected.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

7. Just an FYI. The puppet masters are not going to give in easy. The more support Ron Paul gets, the stronger their responses will be.

There is NOTHING these people will not do to maintain their power and agenda. We already see the smearing and mud slinging in here. It can only get worse.

Keep ears and eyes open. Kind of makes me think of a famous phrase:

LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

• You are right on Jim. Everyone, you have to become a Delegate in your District. This will get you in to your state convention. When you get to the convention you vote for Ron Paul. This is the only way we can win. When Ron Paul gets the majority of the votes at the Republican State Convention then we are in, period.
      Each district has their own Precinct Committee Officer. Find out whom that person is and tell him/her that you want to be a delegate.

Please,,,,,,, become a Ron Paul delegate.

Ron Paul 2012, In liberty from the Pacific Northwest

8. Everyone here in support of Ron Paul MUST register on the Yahoo and Google boards and make it clear that we will not be shut out by the media bias. Get the name Ron Paul to the top of search engines, news stories and the chat/reply boards.
    Ron Paul was marginalized by the MSM in 2008 and they are doing it again.
    Any news story talking about the GOP mentions every candidate even that P woman that can’t finish anything she starts yet no mention of Ron Paul.
    DON’T LET THE MSM STEER THE USA INTO THE CESSPOOL LIKE THE DID IN 2008
    Ron Paul 2012

9. You need to be aware-if you're not already-that there is an undercurrent of scurrilous commentary implying that Dr. Paul is somehow anti-Semitic. This is partly due to his inclusion of Israel in his anti-interventionist stance on foreign policy, a stance with which I, as an American of Jewish descent, fully agree. It is also partly due to various postings-or claims of postings-lionizing such personalities as Eustace Mullins, author of "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" and a known anti-Semite and "holocaust denier." There is no question that much of what Mullins wrote regarding the Federal Reserve, the Constitution, the role of the international banking houses in the destruction of our (and the world's) economy and like topics is entirely true. However, you have to realize that for a viable Presidential candidate to be in any way-rightly or falsely-to be associated with anti-Semitism or its progenitors is the best and fastest way to derail and marginalize his campaign. It therefore should be "job #1" to police this and other Ron Paul-related sites for any hint of such associations. I am writing as a strong supporter of Paul's '08 run. I am prepared to support him again in '12 (though I must confess I am intrigued by another candidate, former N.M. Governor Gary Johnson); however, it is imperative that his campaign be in no creditable way associated with thinkers who-however correct they may be in other respects-espouse anti-Semitic, anti-black, or otherwise odious philosophies. Aside from the obvious demerits of such associations-and no reasonable person could believe that Dr. Paul would participate in them-our enemies can be counted on to make the most of them, and we cannot afford to give them that opportunity.

10. I am a card carrying liberal, and I am not ashamed to admit that. Having said that, I am not too proud nor am I too foolish to know that politics as they are will only continue to ruin this great nation. I know that Dr. Paul and I would not agree on a few key social topics, but I also know that this is the man who can save this nation from the corruption that we have become so accustomed to in the US.

I will sacrifice some of my social beliefs and vote for Dr. Paul because he is what we need. He is not afraid to stand up for us and his voting record reveals that about himself.

Red, blue, or purple, it doesn't matter to me at this point, as long as he is honest and looking to actually change the way our government is run- he has my vote!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 29 Thumb down 1

11. I am a teacher in a high poverty area, & our education system is failing our children due to the mandates put forth by a federal government who has no business mandating education. If there is not a change soon the crisis will continue to grow & the ones who suffer the most will be our children. We need you, Ron Paul... you are the hope of every great teacher- not the ones who took the job to get the summer off- the ones who took the job to change the world for the better! You have my full support & thanks for standing up for what is right- a noble quality rarely taught or praised in today's society.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 1

12. Please come to Anchorage, Alaska during your 2012 campaign. The majority of people here do not like Palin! They would be encouraged by your presence and words! I am not sure if you are running but your the only one I would vote for.

PLEASE WIN!!!

Also, if I can do anything to show support for your campaign here I will!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

• Jacinda, if you are really wanting to help then become a Delegate for Ron Paul. If you need help just say so and I will get you what you need to become one.

Ron Paul 2012, In Liberty from the Pacific Northwest.

• Steve please email me the information i need to become a Delegate, also is there any rules for military members? I am in the marine corps but I will leave you with my email thewalkingdeadninja@hotmail.com
        Thanks for everything

13. I so truly believe in limited government, I am furthering the works of Dr.
    Paul for a second time. 2008 & 2012. My problem is there is no quick place to
    donate to his run for president. I am searching right now.

I see progress as the people of Kentucky elected his doctor son to the senate.

Mine is not a casual following of "Dr. NO"

I was raised by Communist idealists in the 1930's. I say "I never grew up, because I feel to have grown up, one must be able to predict outcomes more clearly." Today our country is facing disaster financially. I saw my dad spying for "Uncle Joe Stalin" as he sold the need for industrial rubber goods in Western Colorado and Eastern Utah He lurned the U.S. was producing uranium out there before we knew what uranium was. All Communists were not all thugs. Dad turned in his extra "C" ration gasoline coupons during WWII and adhered to the 35mph speed limit as a traveling salesman in the western deserts of the U.S. I went with him on a trip to Euray, Colorado when he nosed out the
    existence of that heavy metal (not rock music). I was so glad to be one of the hinderances keeping my parents from joining the "Abraham Lincoln" brigade in
    Spain fighing Franco. They had idealism but no common sense.

I got into trouble because of my parents after the Joe Mc Carthy era when I was in the U.S. Navy as a sub-hunting naval aviator during the Korean War (police action). I also flew during the Viet Nam skirmish. Getting a top secret
    clearance back was a story in its self. It happenened because they needed a document person on the staff of the command I was asssigned to in the Philippines for one year. I was there as an assistant maintenance officer investigating the crash of a turboprop carrier-on-board delivery (COD) plane whose propeller failed on a trip to the South China Sea where some prisoners in the brig at Cubi Pt. (Phillippines) were being transferred back to their carrier on "Yankee Station". As Registered Pubs Officer on the Staff, they needed me.

My appreciation of my role in the U.S. Navy is partly due to my appreciation of
    GOD's role in my life as well as HIS role in the life of our country. I feel that
    Dr. Paul plays an important role in the out-playing of the history of this nation.

As people wake up to the role of government, they will see what a "YES" factor
    "Dr.No" has become. /s/ Alan D. Johns. LCdr, USN ret.

14. I believe in voting for who I believe is the best person for President for our great country whether he or she is democrat, republican or independent. I did NOT vote for Obama last election and absolutely will not this election either. I WILL vote for Ron Paul and pray to God that he wins. Our country is in dire straits and I believe Mr. Paul can set it back on the right track. I agree with other posters on this board that who he picks to run as vice president with him will be a big factor. I would love to see Colin Powell in that position or as previously mentioned, his son Rand. I don't believe there has ever been a father/son running together but these two would be quite a force. I'm routing for you Ron Paul!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

15. These are the results of extending the Constitutional destroying unPatriot Act
    Contact your rep and tell them you are mortified if they said yes. If they didn't vote, rip them a new one because they are afraid to show their true agenda.

Grouped by Home State
    Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Yea Sanders (I-VT), Nay
    Virginia: Warner (D-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Yea
    Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
    West Virginia: Manchin (D-WV), Yea Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
    Wisconsin: Johnson (R-WI), Yea Kohl (D-WI), Yea
    Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Yea Enzi (R-WY), Yea

16. I agree with nearly everything I have heard Ron Paul say. I have been saying many of them myself for years. I believe he is a step in the right direction.

However, it is not the complete answer. Many people will disagree with what I am about to say, but I believe it is the truth.

We tend to keep God out of our solutions. Not a good thing to do.

1Co 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
    1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
    1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
    1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
    1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
    1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
    1Co 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 19

• One thing I have noticed, is that Dr. Paul has made a few statements about this being an opposition between two lines of thought. The globalists and the sovereigns, I guess would be the word.

He is absolutely correct. Very few people seem to pick up on this though, at least as far as I have seen.

It may have started earlier, but at the very least, at the end of WWII, several leaders got together to try and solve the problems facing the world and preventing this type of thing from happening again. Praiseworthy.

They feel that the notion of 'nationalism' is out-dated. You could ostensibly agree with that, meaning that it would be the next step as far as civilizations go. Again, plausible.

They also feel that there are too many people in the world to sustain, given the finite amount of raw materials, resources, space etc. Arguably correct.

I think that many of the people who have gotten on the globalist bandwagon, truly believe they are great saviors of humanity as a whole.

The problem lies with their solutions to these vast problems. Who died and made them God? Who asked for them to dictate to the rest of the world, IN SECRET? Who suggested that they wipe out the world population to maintain the 500 million quota? Who suggested that number in the first place? Are they going to give up their seats on the 'going to live' bus?

Some how, they decided that they should be the ones running the show, without dialog, feedback, discussion or approval of the millions of people who's lives will be impacted.

In conclusion, since I know they will, for a time, succeed in their endeavor, how should people who want the real solution to this problem behave.

The answer lies in how Jesus acted during his time of persecution. He fought back, but not in what would be considered today as fighting. He used the word of God, He used truth, He did what was right. He is our model.

The same goes for when Israel was in Babylon, Daniel moved up in the ranks, he followed the laws, UNTIL it came down to bowing before a false god, THEN he refused. That is also a guide to us.

As for you who give this a thumbs down. I will say the same thing Jesus said upon the cross. "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

I always wondered how He could be so forgiving. I realized one day, that He KNEW what their punishment would be, for rejecting God. The same applies today, to you who reject him. You would do better to fear the wrath of God than the wrath of men.

• I'm looking to elect a president, not a preacher beholden to the ideals of a particular religion.

• Yeah I agree, so did you notice he says he stands for greater freedom from government restriction on just about every issue except for "pro life" and"pro family"? Hmm....

• Those are MY belief's.

I believe Ron Paul is the only candidate that would actually adhere to the constitution.

I believe in God. If you don't, that is your problem. I am certainly not going to force you to. I may suggest you at least look into it, but what you do is up to you. After all, you will have to deal with the results of your choice, not me.

Nathan, why don't you try listening. Ron Paul says he would leave the pro choice whatever thing to the states to figure out for themselves, not have the FEDERAL government dictate the laws. You understand the difference?

Even IF I were to believe your implication, BFD, if he is right on 90% of the stuff, that is sure a hell of a lot better than someone else, who is going to be 90% wrong on most stuff.

Just picking one little issue out of dozens, and saying, gee, I don't like his view on this, and using that as a basis for picking someone is pure stupidity.

If I have an amputated arm and a paper cut, are you going to decide not to go to the doctor because you don't like the band aids they have for your paper cut?????

• If you have an amputated arm and believe in God, shouldn't you just pray your arm back to health, Jim? Your right to believe in silly Bronze Age superstitions is constitutionally-protected, but you shouldn't bring your beliefs into the public sphere for a reason.

Three hundred years ago, slavery was the Word of God. A hundred years ago, feminism was a tool of the devil. Today, homosexuals are an abomination in the sight of the Lord. See a pattern? The Christian sphere of influence is shrinking, and the barbaric "morality" of Leviticus and Deuteronomy has been replaced by secular morality.

The more monuments to your skywizard you put up on public property, and the more you force teachers to "teach the controversy," the farther you set us back as a nation.

• Well, your post only shows your ignorance.

First, the amputated arm was only an example of priorities. That's it.

Next, how do you come to the conclusion that slavery was the word of God? God believes in freedom, there is not one single thing in the bible that says God believes in slavery. Get your facts straight.

The rest of your statements just show your lack of understanding of the bible, as well as lack of logical thinking.

I am not about to explain it to you because I feel you wouldn't bother listening. Cast not thy pearls before swine sort of thing.

If, on the other hand, you would like an explanation, I will oblige, up to you.

It is people like you who, in the not very distant future, will embrace the NWO and it's one world religion. You will gladly accept the lies foisted upon you, thinking yourself progressive, enlightened etc. Only to find you have signed your own death warrant.

Good luck.

• You must be joking.

The Bible clearly and repeatedly endorses slavery:

"However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way." (Leviticus 25:44-46)

Even the New Testament approves of owning slaves:

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ." (Ephesians 6:5)

• God isn't endorsing slavery, just telling them how to do it if they are going to do it. Slavery already existed.

As far as the new testament, again, the same thing, the Romans were in charge, they had slavery, it was something that was everywhere.

He isn't endorsing it, just telling them how to behave in that situation.

Endorsing and telling you how to behave, are two different things.

It doesn't say, Thou shalt have slaves does it?

• You'll note that the Ten Commandments are full of "Thou shalt nots" but are conspicuously absent of a "Thou shalt not have slaves." Slavery is a bit worse than being covetous of your neighbor's property, but guess which made it in there?

Ministers and conquistadors alike used scripture to justify the enslavement of blacks, just as gay-bashers today use Leviticus to justify their bigotry.

• So many people miss this point. God gives us a lot of freedom, but most people seem to focus only on what they can't do, rather than what they can.

God even gave us the freedom to choose to believe in Him or not. So what you need to understand is, God doesn't care all that much what we do as far as most things go, as long as we do it correctly.

For example, God never said Israel needed a king, but the people saw other nations around that had kings, so then they wanted one. He let them do it. Let me repeat. He let them do it.

I notice most of your quotes come from the old testament, old testament means, old contract basically. Jesus signed a new contract with Israel and anyone else that would believe in His name, so the 'burden of Moses' was removed.

We are free to do most things as long as we give thanks to God and believe in His son.

You don't get to heaven by DOING good things. You get to heaven by faith in Jesus and God. Period.

This ought to shake things up a bit. If you think about it, people who say they are Christian, are really Jews. They have been grafted into the tree of life, which was originally only ethnic Jews.

Passover applies both to Jews AND Christians alike. They are the same. Same thing goes for Shavuot.

• But Jesus says twice in the Gospels that he's not here to overturn the old laws. (Matthew 5:17-19, Luke 16:17) His disciples said the same thing (2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Timothy 3:16).

• That is true. He came to fulfill the law.

Under the old contract, the only way to get to heaven was adherence to the ten commandments. Nobody could to that, not then, not now. I believe it was mainly to show the people of Israel the futility of trying to do anything without the help of God.

The penalty of breaking God's laws is death. We are all under that death penalty because of our failure to follow the rules.

Under the new contract, Jesus paid our debt for sin by dying for us. This is the meaning of passover. The blood of the lamb, the sacrifice for our sins, is paid.

The law still applies, but we have been redeemed through the blood of Jesus.

Salvation is a gift, we do not earn it, we accept it or not. The choice is up to you.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
            Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
            Joh 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
            Joh 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

• You're missing the point, Jim. It's not about what it was allegedly like for the Israelites, or what your god's intentions were and are, it's about how Christians justify holding back progress, in civil liberties, scientific research, and other areas.

• That is stupid. It's like saying blacks are responsible for all theft.

What exactly is your definition of holding back progress? You try to paint yourself as progressive and open minded, yet you want to exclude someone you don't agree with.

You can't have it both ways. Feminists are ok, homosexuals are ok, oh, but those darn Christians are a nuisance, so we need to get rid of them.

Oh yeah, how progressive, how open minded you are.

Suck it up, not everyone is going to think like you think, want what you want, be what you want.

It all comes down to INDIVIDUAL choice. I make mine, you make yours.

We don't have to agree.

• The difference is that the so-called feminist and gay agendas only harm chauvinists and homophobes, whereas Christians just take it out on everybody.

If you and the rest of your cult and the other cults were satisfied to do some contemplative navel-gazing in the isolation of your homes and churches, then I'd heave a little sigh at the waste of time perhaps better spent throwing Frisbees at dogs and getting some fresh air. But I would not be displaying the murderous rage I feel for you, and a little of which may have leaked from my previous comment.

The fact of the matter is that you choose to wield political power. You voted Bush into office, you came almost close to voting Palin into office. You have gathered all your pennies to defeat Proposition 8, and you have organized a whole new party to defeat public health care and to oust Obama from office. You stack school boards with your shills to rewrite science and history books, you stage protests to defeat stem cell research, you have voted to make it a crime for women in Utah to have a miscarriage. This is not the work of a handful of extremists, this needed a highly organized effort by a majority of you.

Some of your church leaders have taken to openly engaging in political activity, daring the state to revoke their tax exemption. Others are calling for faith-based amendments to the Constitution. You are using your majority to institute mob rule and undermine democracy.

You can stand up and say that these are efforts by a few extremists. You can claim that you're not knowingly supporting them. Very well, if you are supporting them without your knowledge then you are mentally incompetent - all the more reason to take that power away from you.

Let me make my point again. In a nutshell, incorrect beliefs lead to incorrect actions. If all you folks did was sink money into crazy big buildings and sing stupid songs about your nonexistent sky fairy, nobody would mind. But you've chosen to take your harmful actions to society. Not just a handful of extremists, but all of you, because your clerics mind-control the sheep into supporting this dangerously destructive shit. You are a problem for humanity. Every single one of you. Get my point?

• More humans have been murdered in the name of god and religion than any other reason in human history.
      Get out of the dark ages and realize YOU are responsible for yourself.
      Stop believing in the invisible man to justify your ignorance.
      Dog spelled backwards is god, go figure.

17. Yavier Evenstar

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012 !! BUH-BYE OBAMA. Thanks for making everything worse. Yeah you "Spread that wealth around" all right. Obama and Bush are both the worse President's America has ever had. Also, I know this whole thing with Osama Bin Laden was just to make you look good to win votes from the American People. I don't buy any of your lies.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

18. Use this as your theme song, Mr. Paul...says it all.

19. Help the Revolution! Our Colleges and Universities can help! Spread the word and be part of the Revolution!!

20. WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a MORE PERFECT Union, establish JUSTICE, insure domestic TRANQUILITY, provide for the common DEFENSE, promote the GENERAL WELFARE, and secure the Blessings of LIBERTY to OURSELVES and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

If the founding fathers had been conservatives and libertarians, it would read like this:

We, the RICH (over $250k/yr), WHITE, CHRISTIAN (Protestant) people and CORPORATIONS (over $1B in assets) of the United States, in order to maintain the Traditional Values and Feudal Privilege to which WE (the aforementioned) are entitled, rig justice to favor US, enforce domestic subservience, provide for the defense of OUR private property and corporate interests, promote OUR general welfare, and monopolize the blessings of the FREE MARKET for OURSELVES, do proclaim our exclusive Sovereignty over this nation (and any others that we may determine financially lucrative), including land, people and resources, in the name of JESUS, our Lord and Savior.

Ron Paul and the Libertarians sound GREAT at first listen. Then, they fall off the rails. Learn more about what they really believe. Government is for defense (actually defending the homeland... no foreign wars). EVERYTHING else is privatized. Do you get that? EVERYTHING else is privatized. The fictional "Free Market" RULES! No regulation. Low, low taxes... which of course equates to virtually NO government services. No help for anyone. No Social Security. No Medicare. No Medicaid. No Post Office. No Interstate Highways. No Environmental Protection Agency. No NASA. No government investment in research and science. No foreign aid. No workers safety regulations. No educational assistance. No federal government protections for your investments. No protections from predatory capitalism. No FEDERAL government standards... though they leave the STATES to have whatever stupid laws they want. Sodomy law in Mississippi? No problem. No seat-belts required in Alabama? Go for it. No air pollution controls in Texas? Hooray! No compulsory education in Arkansas? Hey, why spend the money on morons, right? Banning interracial marriages in Tennessee? Well.... It all comes down to whether you believe that we are all in this together and should help each other, or it's dog eat dog. The Libertarians want a world that has gone to the dogs!

• Hah, it has already gone to the dogs. Wolves actually. We are trying to get it back.

You obviously have no capacity to think clearly or for yourself. If you were able to, you would realize, we had pretty much none of that stuff in our first hundred years or so, and did just fine. In fact, we did very well.

You would also realize, that he is saying, he would relegate all that type of stuff to where it properly belongs, the states.

Do you even know what a democratic republic is? Do you know that when the English commander surrendered at the end of the revolutionary war, he had to do it 13 different times, once to each state.

Why is that? Under our constitution, each state is like it's own little country. The federal aspect had very limited scope and duties.

I am sorry you feel that you need big brudder to hold your widdow hand and make you think everything is ok. Maybe the federal government will make a law requiring everyone to have a blankie. Would that make you feel better?

Free yourself from the mental bonds of servitude before it's too late.

• When the English commander surrendered at the end of the revolutionary war, most of the world still wiped their asses with their bare hands, but that doesn't make it better than what we have now.