Who Is Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is America’s leading voice for liberty, prosperity and peace. As a former member of the U.S. House of Representatives and three-time presidential candidate, Ron Paul tirelessly works for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies. Ron Paul never voted for legislation unless the proposed measure was expressly authorized by the Constitution.

Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, before proudly serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force during the 1960s. He and his wife Carol moved to Texas in 1968, where he began his medical practice in Brazoria County. As a specialist in obstetrics/gynecology, Dr. Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies. He and Carol, who reside in Lake Jackson, Texas, are the proud parents of five children and have 17 grandchildren.

While serving in Congress during the late 1970s and early 1980s, Dr. Paul’s limited-government ideals were not popular in Washington. In 1976, he was one of only four Republican congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan for president. During that time, Congressman Paul served on the House Banking committee, where he was a strong advocate for sound monetary policy and an outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve’s inflationary measures. He was an unwavering advocate of pro-life and pro-family values. Dr. Paul consistently voted to lower or abolish federal taxes, spending and regulation, and used his House seat to actively promote the return of government to its proper constitutional levels. In 1984, he returned to his medical practice.

Ron Paul went back to Congress in 1997 to represent the 14th congressional district of Texas. He served on the House Committee on Financial Services and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, and eventually became Chairman of the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology. After retiring from Congress in early 2013, Ron Paul continued to advocate a dramatic reduction in the size of the federal government and a return to constitutional principles.

• Ron Paul never voted to raise taxes.
  • Ron Paul never voted for an unbalanced budget.
  • Ron Paul never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
  • Ron Paul never voted to raise congressional pay.
  • Ron Paul never taken a government-paid junket.
  • Ron Paul never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
  • Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act.
  • Ron Paul voted against regulating the Internet.
  • Ron Paul voted against the Iraq war.
  • Ron Paul does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

On the Issues: Audit the Federal Reserve, Our Money, Taxes, National Defense, Border Security, Civil Liberties, Health Care, Abortion, Education, War on Drugs, Global Warming

1,764 Comments:

1. LOL. " OBEY and protect the constitution, or we will replace them with people who will ?" That's a good one. You morons won't even get this sick chicken, Paul enough votes to get on "American DingBats", yet threaten anyone that you will replace them. Wake up. RP supporters are just left wing donkeys that all voted for this mutt that is president now and in their hairball minds, are looking for someone that is left of Obama. There will be no shockwave to DC or anyplace else in this country. The only shockwave you'll get, is when they attach the probes to your heads to see what's inside of those empty garbage cans.

• Hi Dennis. A bit controversial (if not quite savage!) aren't you? I expect you must be one of those making money out of making other people's lives a misery. One of the ones Ron Paul will close down (work for the Fed perhaps??). Well - you're entitled - I just think that perhaps you might not want to make such an silly ass of yourself whilst giving us the benefit of your wisdom/abuse.

• @Dennis Johnson

left wing donkeys? you just sound like a plain old donkey (would like to use the term jack a** but didn't want to sound mean) to me. mutt? um not a obama supporter but your remarks are down right mean and show your small mindedness. Maybe think before you want to down others and pay attention to what your saying. Because in lack of better terms you sound like a stupid jack a** and apparently have no life because even though you down Ron Paul, your commenting on his board. I have a mixed race daughter and if me and you were face to face and you said that you'd be picking yourself up off the floor or hoping you could find someone to help you up. Done with you -- negative person.....

• @heatherb231980

What does a "Mixed Race " daughter have to do with Obama being a Mutt ? LOL. Does me calling Obama a Mutt make me a racist ? I never thought of it that way. I've called Ron Paul a Mutt also. Does that make me a racist ? I think you're a Mutt too and I don't know what your choice of color is this week. Yep. You definately is a racist, and a great big Donkey also. Welcome to the Ron Paul dip shit forum. Oh yeah, losers club also.

• @Dennis Johnson

Do you believe in our Constitution?

Would you love it if the Government decided that you are a terrorist, and denied you due process so you can't face your accusers and tell them they are wrong? Would you be happy that at any given time day or night they can just barge in your home, seize anything they want and get away with it?

Are you comfortable with them listening in on your phone?

Or using your GPS to monitor your where abouts?

I am against this, Ron Paul is against this, The other people you insult here are against this. All of this crap is happening in the name of security. I certainly feel more threatened and not secure.

Your masters in the federal government may even turn against you.

Keep that in mind absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• @Dennis Johnson@heatherb231980

Everyone just needs to ignore this guy and not respond to him anymore. He seems like the type that gets off on all this. I think he's just very unhappy about something. Maybe he needs a history lesson because he doesn't seem to grasp anything.

• @Dennis Johnson@heatherb231980

I know why Dennis uses the word donkey alot it's because he's so excited about the new provisions put in the N.D.A.A that makes beastiality legal and i guess donkies are his favorite.

• @cukester@heatherb231980

Now, why would anyone ever think about screwing a goat or donkey when we have "Cukesters" around ?

Cukester ? Sounds like something the gov't. might want to look at to see if you are doing something with cucumbers that is not natural. I know that it's not beastiality but it might be covered under something like vegitable abuse.

• @heatherb231980

I grasped everything you said in your last post. Typical Obama supporter. Looking to scream "RACIST" whenever someone says something you don't agree with. Demoshit talking points. You people are precious claiming to be big supporters of Ron Paul and only want to follow the constitution. All that goes on here is a forum to re-elect Obama or by default, elect Ron Paul, who is more leftist that Obama.

• @Dennis Johnson@cukester@heatherb231980

Don't Look at me your hero Obama voted for it along with taking all your rights away but you would never know that because your to busy here insulting people.My guess is your not even wanted with people you do agree with.

• @Dennis Johnson@heatherb231980

Vegetable not vegitable

• @Dennis Johnson@heatherb231980

" Only want to follow the CONSTITUTION".Yea i think your right that little insignifigant thing called the CONSTITUTION!!! NEED I SAY MORE.

• @Dennis Johnson

What if every American was like this joker?What kind of country do you think we would be living in?It's disgusting to even think about.Dennis my Johnson has nothing positive to say even for the side he stands for. They think of him as a liability or should i say disability.

• @Dennis Johnson I cannot make sense of your comment due to your poor use of the English language.

• @Nateshouse

Being the illeagle dirtbag you are, I can see where you might have some trouble understanding the English language. Too bad. You are missing out on a lot.

• @Dennis Johnson Its okay Dennis you old Dumbass... You havent said one word about anything that matters. All you do is insult people and talk shit about Ron Paul and his supporters. I am sorry I want my president to be consistent, honest and stick to the constitution. Its people like YOU Dennis Johnson who have successfully ruined the America our founding fathers wanted. Please enlighten me give me some reasons why you hate Ron Paul? Because hes different? Well in my opinion different is better than the other bankster ass kissing politicians that write checks their asses cant cash. The same politicians who lie, cheat, and continually enlarge our national deficit. So you Dennis, your 12 yr old like comments, and ridiculous views on this country can kiss my American, Constitution loving ass.

P.S- I am troubled a vietnam vet, TSA etc has such diarrhea of the mouth .. honestly in the words of Allan from the Hangover youre a "ratard"

• @DoctorP4me2012@Dennis Johnson

LOL. You sure said a mouthful when you said that you were a "troubled Viet Nam Vet." Most of you puppies here are TROUBLED, that's why you are all in love with this loser Paul. You clowns are precious. LOL. Especially "Motov". That dumbass was stupid enough to put his ugly mug up for the world to see. He looks like a result of Ron Paul and Marys little lamb.

• @Dennis Johnson Yes obey and protect the Constitution because your life and liberty depend upon it. That is part of the oath I swore when in service to this country. The 3% will exercise their 2nd amendment rights soon if our country keeps going the way it is.

2. My thought is the shock wave that will shake DC to its core, which will open the eyes of the status quo, and hopefully put them on notice! OBEY and protect the constitution, or we will replace them with people who will!

Voting for anyone other than Ron Paul, in my mind is suicide for this nation!

3. EMERGENCY NEWS!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL COUNT THE IOWA CAUCUS IN SPRINGFIELD ILLINOIS!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST SPECULATION AND RUMOR....

THIS WILL BE A HUGE FAVOR FOR MITT...

ARE THEIR ANY SUPPORTERS THAT CAN VERIFY THIS??? CAN WE DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT???

4. Ron Paul is the EXCEPTION to the field of "Progressive" RINOs

American has drifted so far off course from the Constitution, and most GOP candidates can't fathom its meaning anymore.

Ron Paul understands the Constitution and knows the dire consequence of the path we are on today.

************FIDELIS CONSTITUTION************

Make it legal again!!!

5. I Really Like Ron Paul

1st time in a Long time I have been excited about a Candidate in my lifetime !!!!

I admit I wish he'd keep approx. 200 of our approx 800 Bases abroad,

& I wish he were a lil More like Ralph nader on Policies that would allow grants for entrpanurs

in the same way students get grants so they have a Job to go to once they graduate

But his views on ending the fed & less big Govt. are spot on w/ me,

as I'm tired of getting permission to do everything

& way to much dead wieght paper schufflers leaching off my Hard work, (I was a Homebuilder)

I Only say some Govt help to get companies going, becuase the world competition

& the Bank bail outs have put us middleclass folks at a disadvantage becuse one weeks pay a month, used to buy an average home & now it takes 3 weeks a month pay, just to pay interest

& federal reserve & its bankster friends have a head start, & we need o even the Playing ground,

instead of Borrowing money they got for free, we're paying back via income tax,

so let the middle class through Competitions & Public votes get some companies up & running

that bennefit all through American industry :-)

6. I read someplace that Obama has never shot a gun.... I am all for Ron Paul and his approach on fire arms.

7. It is hard to disagree with a lot of things that RP says however there is one thing that makes me uncomfortable i.e. he is a paid agent and influence paddler of Islamic attack on Western World ,and either out of plain stupidity or naivite member of Islamic Fifth Column.

• @MireilleFernandez HI, now I"m not normally blunt but I'm gonna be. What in the hell are you talking about? Do you have any references you can cite?

Ron Paul is for America and that's what America needs!

• @MireilleFernandez

I am concerned that all the rest of the candidates are fifth pillars of Islam, since time and time again they have shown they are for sale to the highest bidder. Please look at Ron Paul's background, and voting record and I feel it shows that he is an honest, decent man, who just wants to see this country restored to greatness.

• @MireilleFernandez Is it true what they say about ignorance being bliss Mireille?

8. Mr Paul,Address honestly and openly your newsletters filled with racist and homophobic content. Worse then Herman Cain's action is a bigoted man running for president.AGAIN BE HONEST as there is a lot of proff as to your history with being racist.
    To ignore doing so or act as if you had no part in them is suspicious!

• @ldecker79 He's been addressing them for 15 years, what in the world do you want from him? He voted or MLK day, Newt voted against it.

find voting record below

9. If it were me in the presidency, I would simply announce that absolutely no legislation will be considered for signing until a sensible balanced budget amendment were laid on my desk. It would be veto city until then, and come what may I would be on TV EVERY DAY lambasting anybody who isn't actively working on it in their congressional office, by name. Simultaneously, order the FBI and or the Army Corps of Engineers/ National Guard to confiscate or destroy as necessary all currency printing presses and digital currency invention systems available to the Federal Reserve, and detain for questioning all known employees of same for investigation of treasonous acts. Further, Any and all IRS employees would be put on unpaid leave, pending investigation of civil rights violations.

Then I would have my first presidential lunch.

At the helm of the most capable and advanced military in the history of the world, I should think that the folks over at the pentagon would have seen me coming and developed a plan for the immediate return of all troops and equipment, down to the last bullet and bolt, from every base around the world, and an accompanying asset sales schedule for the bases themselves, so after lunch I would wander over that way, firing anybody that should have that plan and doesn't. Done, turn in your side arm at the front desk. Next.

I think it would be about dinner time when i walk out to Marine One with the plan in hand.

Mayhaps day 2 will move a little smoother.

• How much better than that will Ron Paul do, I don't know, yet I'm sure it will be a tremendous day for Liberty any way it works out, once he survives the election.

• @SteveWWallace

You Speak the Truth Mr. Wallace.

A Ron Paul presidency would return America to a Constitional government and a return to FISCAL ACCOUNTABILITY.!

OMG (Obama Must Go) .... A new America would emmerge from the Big Government oppression that we currenlty are suffering.

10. I think you misunderstand the entire purpose of the congresses method of construction. it was built this way to keep the government from expanding its reach. when both parties are for the same end, bigger government and bigger profits for their friends, at the expense of our liberties, yet use differing blather to obfuscate and demonize each other as though there were a half ounce of difference between them, having even one lone voice to show and insist that this is not the way it's supposed to work at all is of more value than is calculable to those of us who value the concept of freedom and liberty. R.P. has been this voice all along, and that more than any legislative "achievement" is his real claim to fame. BTW, you may note that it took 30 years of ranting about the federal reserve before he finally won out and got them audited, after nearly 100 years of corrupting our congress and undermining the will of the people, uncovering at least 7.5 TRILLION in loans to banks that were later BAILED OUT, and as much as 15.7 TRILLION in mystery cash distribution to FOREIGN BANKS. Does that count in your book? Seems a remarkable thing to me.Is anybody else as tireless in the pursuit of real accountability to the American people? the answer is a plain and simple NO.

As president he will have the biggest platform available from which to educate and force a return to principled governance. I cannot think of anything else that I should need to add at this time, so chew on that for a while.

• @SteveWWallace

I've been "chewing" on that since RP and Reagan sat and discussed the gold standard.

If WE the People really want to make restore America, we MUST End the Fed and stop the Socialist Fiat Money theift is a failed system.

Keep preaching the Gospel of RP, the True Patriot of America!!

TEA

11. conservative_in_Wyoming

I like most of Ron Paul has said, him probably is a John Birch Society member. The problem from Paul's history is that he has had twelve terms. Let me repeat that - twelve terms in the House and has to date been unable to accomplish any of the things that he feels need to happen. It is not his ideals that I have a problem with, but his ability to actually 'do anything.'

Paule also missed this payroll extension vote - why is that?

• @conservative_in_Wyoming This is exactly the point we as Americans need to decide upon. Thank you for bringing this up! Our founders said that the role of government was to protect liberty.

When people are elected to Government they want to make a name for them selves Dodd;Frank, Brady Bill, ect... they want to do their which to them is to make well laws thus more government.

The only bills That Dr.Paul has submitted that I am aware of were for shrinking government. Audit the fed, competing currencies, repealing regulations.

If we as a people decide that we need more laws and more governement then Dr. Paul is not the best choice. If how ever we as a people decide we want less governement and more liberty then he is.

His lack of branded legislation is exactly what I think we need. And the reason you will have a hard time finding any major bills tied to him name.

• @conservative_in_Wyoming

Yes RP Deliberately "missed" the "payroll extension" vote....

Which IS NOT a payroll extension AT ALL, rather a failure to collect the only source of funds to pay for Social Security.

How do you like that brilliant logic from the Left Wingnuts who decry cutting funding for social programs, yet have no problem kicking Grandma & Grandpa under the proverbila bus.

If our esteem politicialns were weren't such hypocrits they might actually get something really important done...

Like AUDIT THE FED to find out where all the theft really occured !.

We have so damned many worthless "Signature" Legislation we are drowning in a sea of red tape.

We need a house full of Ron Pauls to SET US FREE once again

TEA!

• @conservative_in_Wyoming You know, what I like about Ron Paul is the fact that he is a constitutionalist. After all, our founding fathers framed the constitution with the intent of achieving the highest form of democracy possible. Ron Paul stands for democracy and his voting record ha proved that. Unfortunately he can't do it all by himself which is why people need to get behind him for president so he can have the platform he needs to inform the public how our democracy has been hi-jacked by the neoconservatives.

12. Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America

When you watch this, it is undeniable that his predictions were 100% correct. This is not a matter of chance, rather design. It is also absolutely clear the solution for this is what Dr. Paul is prescribing. More Freedom, more Respect for the Rule of Law, more Financial Responsibility, more Constitutional Government....

Please send this video out to everyone you know and let's see this go viral. If the media is not going to inform the public, it should inform itself.

Thanks greatly!

Vote Ron Paul !!! :-)

13. conservative_in_Wyoming

I like most of what Dr. Paul says, but I am afraid he is too old and has made too many political enemies to be effective.

• @conservative_in_Wyoming

If it's fear holding you back then thats your decision. Me I"m voting with my heart.

• @conservative_in_Wyoming

I bet he could outlast anybody in congress in a bike race, besides, he has the benefit of 35 years in politics, and as a doctor has been taking very good care of himself. And the fact that he has made enemies in washington is something of a badge of honor to me. would you rather someone who is friends with everybody there? isn't the fact that he is a truly honorable man that takes his oath of office seriously enough reason to vote him in? And yet there are many other good reasons as well.

• conservative_in_Wyoming

@SteveWWallace

And in 35 years, what has Dr. Paul gotten done?

• @conservative_in_Wyoming@SteveWWallace

He's gotten the message out about the Federal Reserve

Which is neither Federal nor A Reserve!

But is a massive Fraud and Rape of America.

His message has been like John the Baptist;

A lone voice crying in the wilderness about the corruption of a system that steals private citizen's wealth without recourse!

Ron Paul 2012

TEA

• @conservative_in_Wyoming

Really?

More enemies = Less Friends. Thus less cronies to line thy pockets of greed and utter destruction to USA. Re-think that thought. You are not a man dressed in sheep garment?

• What's age got to do with anything? This guy is a mass of walking IDEAS. Vote for the ideas and the ideas will survive, regardless of any human conveyor of those ideas. Much as we have a lot to grateful to Dr Paul for he will be the first to admit these are not his ideas - he merely took them up and ran with them.

14. * He has never proposed any consequential legistlation.

* He has never done anything of consequence during his 30 year term.

* He could get laws passed buy only by using powers not in the Constitution.

• @The Hatchet O think all the audit the fed and competing currency bills he's proposed over the decades is pretty damn consequential. He started the discussion hat we are having today in 1971

• @MattPapke

Right, its only feel good discussion, though. I support the gold standard, too. The problem is, Congress doesn't. A President is only as good as what he/she can get passed or repealled. Am I naive here?

• @The Hatchet You are not naive at all my friend. you found this site! President Paul can repeal all regulations he sees fit, can not enfoce laws that he deems unconstitutional. And can dress down those who look to enrich themselves off our hard earned incomes via taxes. No one is saying it will be easy or that he is a Panacea but he will be a light.

• Thank you Matt and Steve. Brilliant replies. You must be excited about IA. Quick question: To eliminate the income tax would be beyond great. What is the Paul plan regarding corporate, capital gains, and payroll (social security) taxes?

• conservative_in_Wyoming

@MattPapke@The Hatchet

and the conversation is just that - a conversation with little to no action to actually 'do' anything.

• @The Hatchet

The adversarial nature of our congress was meant to INHIBIT government expansion, and as a strict constitutionalist there is little reason to go around being 'consequential", as limited government need only SERVE the PEOPLE. As to your third supposed point, that is absurd. A longtime coalition builder, he has 35 years experience bringing together disparate groups, so your prognostication falls flat.

• @SteveWWallace

Don't just say my points falls flat. Point to some evidence. Tell me how RP has brought or will bring together oppositions. Dr. Paul proclaims he has the boldest solutions, that he is not a tinker at the edges kind of guy, so....is it an on-the-job training kind of a deal or does he have experience getting law passed and building coalitions, other than the drafting of staunch democrats to vote as republicans for the republican nomination?

• @The Hatchet Look, it is obvious that you have no interest in anything other than spreading fear and uncertainty with regard to Dr. Paul, yet I hope you will expand your mindset just a little. The last time I checked, being president is an on the job training circumstance for anyone, unless your being re-elected. And given that he is so far from being a simple lying system whore like all who've come before him back to Wilson or further, the job will take a uniquely dedicated and tenacious person, which if you look at his voting record (he skips voting on the purely unconstitutional when the rest of congress is unified to do the wrong thing, which is a lot of the time) and watch this:

you will understand why he is right on time for America.

It will take time to disassemble this putrid mess, and it will take arm twisting and drastic steps to be sure, yet without him it will NEVER happen. The object here is not to pass more laws, it is to remove or disable the governments ability to enforce those unconstitutional laws already in place, it will take time, but we as a nation must actually start, instead of talking about it. I trust Dr. Paul to do exactly that. Educate yourself about what liberty means, and then there is no choice in the matter, you will be a Ron Paul supporter yourself.

15. Tea Party Patriots poll... another contrived media story.

Ron Paul helped dump the tea at the 1st party,,, HE is the Patriot that stands for the Constitution.

Both the DEMS and the GOP are afraid of Ron Paul because if HE becomes President, he would do everything within his power to End the FED which is the source of all of the corruption that supports both the Welfare and Warfare STATE.

Iowa isn't being fooled.... they know what the score is and ONLY RP is able to reverse the course of this Titanic mess we are heading for!

Vote Ron Paul 2012... if you want to live!

16. Have you guys seen the Tea Party Patriots poll? Ron Paul only had 3% and Gingrich won. These results are totally skewed. A representative of this local tea party movement had said it herself in an interview on fox. She said there were 23,000 participants, but VERY FEW WERE ABLE TO VOTE. Only those who donated were allowed to take part in this straw poll. She then went onto say that (i'm not sure on the exact numbers) under 1,000 people actually voted. In other words you had to pay to vote. This is in no way represents the tea party. This poll is a joke, and a pathetic attempt by the media to pass it off as a legitimate poll. We need to spread the word. I don't remember who interviewed her, but if you find the interview on youtube or where ever listen closely. The interview says "wow 23,000 is a lot of voters" and the representative answers with only very few voted, then the interviewer tries to change the conversation. PASS THIS ON

• @gegil1

Yup the are seeing the same results: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853653/ http://hammeroftruth.com/2011/manufacturing-tea-party-dissent-against-ron-paul/ and what do the mean when posted FEAR: IOWA VOTE WILL BE HACKED!

I am starting to think even if 88% of USA supported and Ron Paul he'd still lose. What a shame (understatement). I'd say all those conspiracies are coming to truth??? Hmm, Think you are (we) are fucked. Any one up for civil unrest like they are preparing for? Or how about tea and biscuits and live life of sheep in denial?

• @I Chowder Down@gegil1

This might be what it takes for America to wake up? The balance of the 22,000 compared to the 1,000 multiplied by 12 maybe what it takes to kick ass? Those approx 22,000 and the US needs to scream and protest by what ever non-violent means to restore the constitution. (note I am tired of the word democracy, as it has taken on a different meaning?)

Go People of a America Go...

17. Fdb849
    I have never participated in any elections. I believe the system is hopelessly corrupt. I like Ron Paul very much, how can Ron Paul believe to be able to implelement any of his ideas with the senate and congress who are the henchmen and mercenaries of the 1 % . Ron Paul will be destroyed by the military industrial complex if he closes the bases or stops going to wars to please the friends of Israel. Plenty of Redneck Oswald are there oblige. I believe this democracy of ours is nothing but an exercise to elect the worse enemies of the people and the country into position of power. Dear Ron Paul I hope you win, but if you do hide in bunker, because even if you get a senate or congress on your side, they'll come after you. Please keep a head to towe bulletproof cover if you are elected. You are precious man and I admire your honesty. Please be aware of all the bloodthirsty sharks in our political system. Godbless and protect you.

18. FUNNY VIDEO: Watch Ron Paul debate Obama in this cartoon spoof. http://werocknetwork.com/Default.aspx?id=168

19. Glenn Beck explains why he would support Ron Paul for president over progressive Newt Gingrich

I was shocked with Glenn, but he really does know more than he leads us to believe. I wish he would speak from the side of truth, than conforming to the Puppet Masters, but perhaps there is hope?

20. I am currently in my 6th year of college, and politics came up in our classroom this morning. Almost all of the students are voting for Ron Paul in my home room class. I was super happy to hear that. I think he carries so much support because his beliefs are simple and practical. I believe with all my heart that if Ron Paul does not get elected next year that it will be the collapse of our dollar for sure.

• @Victory2011

That is encouraging. Suggest that they promote to all their relatives, friend etc. The other candidates are supported by the Elite. If the threat continues that Ron Paul will win Bankers, Wall-Street Cronies will pinch out the funds to promote them through news media and commercials. Never underestimate these crooks, Kennedy was that last hope, it's now dire.

• @Victory2011

That figures. Brains of mush.

• Brains of mush??? How do you fiqure?? 6 years of college to become a psychological counselor..... I 'll diagnosis you all right....... Democrat!!!

• @Victory2011

Wrong. LOL. You wasted 6 years if that's your best diagnosis. You could have paid me that tuition and after six years you would have known that you'd been had but then again, maybe not. You're a Ron Paul supporter. LOL.

• well since this covo is going nowhere fast with you. Merry Xmas! Unless you are an athiest, which could be.......

• @Victory2011

A "thinking" student realizes that RP is speaking the Constitutional truths.

For 30 plus years, RP has been